No More Whores Redux - Cover

No More Whores Redux

Copyright© 2017 by Dark Paladin

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A rewrite of a story by Joe Slackie from the early internet days. An older man rapes young girls and impregnates them - or is he seduced by them? Almost entirely a stroke story.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Light Bond   Harem   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Small Breasts  

Three days.

That’s how long I was at my place alone. Three days to get work done, to recover from my intense orgasm with Brittney. I still did my workouts, though my muscles ached while they recovered. While on my nightly jog, I ran into one of the prostitutes that I sometimes visited and only said Hi to her. Just wasn’t interested in that tired old baggy body.

Then again, it’s not like the whole experience hadn’t left me in cold sweats at times. I updated my passport, though where would I go to? I worked from home, for myself, but I wasn’t rich enough to go buy a mansion on some tropical paradise somewhere without extradition.

So it all pinned on the girls I had raped. Doesn’t matter whether they consented or not - well, at least the first time it clearly was not consensual, and the second time it could be argued whether she had or hadn’t, but in the eyes of the law? I was fucked and facing years of prison time if the cops found out.

I transferred money into a special savings account I used for emergencies. Like a car breakdown, or if my computer died - or if I suddenly needed an attorney.

The knock on the door interrupted my ruminations. I checked the time - it was late, a weeknight, and I wasn’t expecting company. It wasn’t a loud knock, so I was relieved that it wasn’t likely the law at my door. Cops don’t knock. They bang.

I cracked the door open, spotting three beaming faces. Lori, Brittney - and a girl I didn’t recognize. I held back a sigh and opened the door, peeking down either way. Three young girls dashed inside, and I shut the door after them.

I turned back. Lori and Brittney were all smiles. The third girl looked up at me with big green eyes under amber hair as long as Lori’s, down to her waist in gentle ripples. All three girls were in shorts that showed their smooth legs, and T-shirts they filled to various degrees. Brittney’s huge breasts pushed out under her white t-shirt, while Lori and the new girl’s tiny breasts were held by their tight shirts. Lori in blue, the new girl in green like her eyes.

“Sooooo - what’s can I do for you girls?” I asked, glancing at the new girl. “Selling girl scout cookies?”

Lori rolled her eyes. “We already told Teri about you. She promised not to say anything.” She moved up to me, pushing herself onto her tip toes. I leaned down and kissed her, her sweet tongue against mine.

“Everything?” I slid my hands down to her tight little butt. Prison might be in my future, but I may as well enjoy the ride for all it’s worth.

“Well just the part about how you raped us and shot all your sperm into our fertile bellies,” Brittney drawled.

I kept one hand on Lori, reaching out for the sexy black girl and pulling her to my side. I lowered my mouth to her plush lips, forcing my tongue between them. Her nipples puckered under her white shirt, the dark peaks pushing up against the white fabric. Her eyes looked down as she took on that naughty puppy dog look she got when she was aroused. “I seem to recall someone cumming pretty hard for a poor innocent rape victim.” I moved my mouth to her throat, teeth grazing the sensitive skin.

“Yeah - um - well - mmmm - “ Brittney’s words left her as my hand gripped her tight ass. Squeezed it. Her head rolling back, her silky black hair falling back.

“So did anyone bring condoms?” I held the two girls close to me.

“Why didn’t you get them?” Lori caught my attention. “Can you imagine how it would look for an innocent girl to buy condoms at the pharmacy? With my luck they’d call my parents!”

“And they won’t notice if you get a swollen belly from your time with me?” I kissed the pretty blond girl, feeling her press her stiff nipples against me.

“If I do it’s already too late and we won’t know for another week,” Lori groaned. She reached down, gripping my erection under my slacks. “And there’s something else swollen that needs my attention.”

I looked at our new guest. “And what about you?”

Teri shook her head. “I - just wanted to see -” She gulped as Lori’s fingers found my zipper, slowly drawing it down. “They said - you were - “ Brittney’s hand reached through the fly of my boxers, gripping my cock. She drew it out, the thick shaft sticking out. “Oh god.”

Her green peepers looked down at my shaft, the head swollen, throbbing. Lori looked at her friend with an angelic smile. “I told you.” Her hand joined Brittney’s, moving up and down the stiff tool.

“How - did that ever fit?” Teri’s eyes didn’t waver as both girls stroked my dick. “It’s -”

“He forced it in,” Brittney sighed. I slid my hands down both girls, enjoying the feel of them. The curves of Brittney’s body. The slim sweetness of Lori’s slender frame. My fingers found their short buttons, and with a twist they came undone. As I tugged down their zippers, their hands working on my slacks. My fingers slid down their fronts, groaning as I found neither girl was wearing panties. My man sized digits slid down their smooth slits. Brittney’s was still perfectly hairless from whatever waxing she did for her cheerleading, while Lori only had the sparse hairs that barely grew on her sex. Both girls responded differently. Lori’s hips made gentle movements as I caressed her. Brittney’s voice escaped, making calls of her pleasure in my ear.

I picked up each girl, one in each arm and carried them to the bedroom. Their sweet young bodies pressing against me as we all tumbled into my bed. My hands pulled down their shorts, and the two girls worked to remove my shirt.

Teri followed us in, sitting on the edge of the bed as she watched the three of us. I slide my hands up the girls’ legs, relishing their smoothness, thumbs sliding up to stroke along their clits. Both girls were wet, Brittney’s hairless slit oily and slick, while Lori’s little pussy saturated my fingers with their perfume.

I reached over, gripping the edges of Lori’s shirt and pulling it off of her. She fell back as my mouth descended on her little breasts. Teeth scraping on the buds. “Mmm - god when you do that - uhhh - “ she groaned, her hips moving back and forth.

Brittney rustled next to me, turning my face towards her rack. The black nipples sticking straight out. I latched onto a nipple, and her lips parted. “Uh - UH - OH-” When I pulled away she flushed, then cried out again as I latched onto the other nipple.

My hands wandered their young bodies. Across flat bellies. I wondered if they would remain flat with all of the sperm I had pumped inside of them, Lori almost two weeks ago, Brittney just a few days. Both girls weren’t on any birth control.

My dick swelled even more.

I pushed Brittney back to the bed and gripped her knees. Jerking them open. She gasped, her chocolate brown eyes looking down at me, wide. My hand hand found Lori’s thighs, sliding up as my mouth came down on the sexy black girl. I planted my mouth on her pussy, tongue pushing up inside. Her strong cheerleader thighs parted, squeezed my head, parted again as she screamed. I devoured her. My tongue stabbing in and out, moving up to flick across her clit, back into her. Her hips bucked, and I gripped her full ass to keep her in place. “Oh - uhhhhhh - wait - wait - OH GOD - “ She spasmed. “Slow - slow down - ughhhh - wait - wait wait OH NU- OHHHH!” She came again, her body out of her control, her fingers gripping her big breasts, pulling on her nipples.

I turned to Lori, her blue eyes bright as she watched her friend go out of control. My hand had remained on her sex, finger still buried inside of her. It was hard to believe I had been inside this tiny body twice as tight as she gripped my finger.

I moved my other hand up to Brittney’s slit while I moved my mouth up Lori’s thighs. Kissing her white smooth skin. Her slender body jerked, her fingers in my hair. “Mm - yes, oh - noooo - “ I avoided her pussy, moving down the other thigh. Sucking on the sensitive skin as her hips. “Mm - yes yes - oh - uhhh you meanie - “ I moved around and around her sex. Her hips shifted, swayed as she tried to get my mouth where she needed me. “Uh - Mr. Johnson - don’t tease - uh - please UHHHHHH!”

I planted my mouth on her pussy, trilling my tongue against her clit. Her hips bounced up and down, as Brittney’s voice cried out while I manipulated her slick junior miss cunt. Lori’s breath caught, and for a moment she made no sound, then a long “Uhhhhh” as she spasmed. I avoided her clit, shoving my tongue into her tight pussy as she writhed. “Mm - ohhh - “ she groaned, and I saw the two girls cling to each other, their cries cut off as they kissed each other, hips moving while I fingered them, tongued them to orgasms.

Finally I pulled back. My dick was so swollen I was ready for it to explode as the two teens lay back, bodies slick with sweat. “That - that was amazing,” Teri said. I looked at her, seeing her shaking on the edge of the bead. Her shirt clung to her, sweat breaking out in sympathy as she looked at me and her friends. Her eyes went down to my dick, then back up to my eyes. “Could you - do that to me?”

“Well you will have to take off your clothes” I smiled. I flexed my cock, and she trembled again.

Lori was starting to recover, and was fast on the uptake. As Teri sat down on the bed, Lori came from behind her, pulling up her shirt. Before Teri really knew what was going on, Lori had her shirt off. Brittney was on her hands and knees, moving to the other two girls. The white bra holding her tiny breasts in place was unhooked, pulled down her arms. Lori’s hands reached down to Teri’s shorts, working at the zipper.

Teri woke up from her stupor, putting her hands down on Lori’s hands. “N-no,” she groaned, even as she shifted while Brittney’s hands ran across her stiff hard nipples.

“Help me” Lori whispered in my ear. I reached down, looking into the green eyed girl’s eyes as I gripped her shorts, pulling them down.

“I don’t think I should be doing this” Teri muttered. She rose up, pulling away from her two friends and started to walk out of the room. I stood up with her, following right behind her. I reached down, gripped her panties at both hips pulled down. As her panties dropped to her ankles, she just stepped out of them with the next step. She turned to look at me, I could see fear fighting need in her eyes. She was as pretty as the other two girls, her auburn hair shining in the light, her green eyes big and scared as she looked up at me. Her pussy hair was as sparse as her friend’s, but it was visible against her pale white skin as it glinted in the light.

I moved forward, taking her in my arms, putting my lips to hers. She groaned as she melted, her mouth opening, tasting her girlfriends’ essence on my tongue as we kissed. She almost purred, her body pressing against me. My erect love wand pressed into her belly, her naked breasts against mine.

I picked her up, taking her back to the bed. She gripped me as we kissed, not breaking her lip lock on me, her tongue darting into my mouth. This little girl loved to kiss, and every one was hot and passionate. As she lay back on the bed, my weight pressed her into the mattress, and for the first time she pulled her lips from mine.

“Just kiss me there like you did them”, she cried. “Please don’t rape me!”

“It’s ok, pretty girl,” I rasped. I kissed her again, and she trembled in my arms. “I’ll just take you to heaven with my tongue.”

“Mmmmm.” Her kisses were long and wet. It was like all of the passion of her virgin body was squeezed into her lips, trying to satisfy her lust using just her mouth on mine. While I kissed her, I gently rubbed her breasts drawing circles on them with my finger tips. “Oh God”, she moaned, “When you touch my nipples like that it causes the muscles between my legs to contract.”

“Does it feel good?” I asked. I gripped her nipples, bright pink and pinched them. Pulled at them.

“OOOhhhhh Yesssssss...” Her hips moved as I kissed her, her belly grinding against my shaft. I bent down further licking and sucking her young breasts. The little nipples were as hard as rocks as Isucked and nipped at them. Looking up at her face, I could see that she was staring at the purple headed monster sticking out from between my legs. She started to reach out a hand to it, then stopped, looking at me as I suckled on her little breasts. “Can I touch it?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.