No More Whores Redux - Cover

No More Whores Redux

Copyright© 2017 by Dark Paladin

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A rewrite of a story by Joe Slackie from the early internet days. An older man rapes young girls and impregnates them - or is he seduced by them? Almost entirely a stroke story.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Light Bond   Harem   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Small Breasts  

DP NOTE: This chapter is different than the original, but keeps the themes. In the original, there were lines there that indicated that there were supposed to be three girls, but there were only two. Hopefully this version will fix things in the long run.


It had been a week since I had raped the young girl in a deserted building by the park. I had been very careful to stay away from that area and young girls in general. All day I would be casting gazes over my shoulder, sure that I would see a policeman hurrying to catch me. What I had done had been REALLY stupid, a classic example of the little head doing the thinking instead of the big head. Now that a week had gone by I was starting to feel a little safer, but still had the jitters. Reflecting back, I had to admit, it was so good that I probably wouldn’t change a thing, it was just this fear I had to overcome. That little girls tight pussy had sucked me so dry that I wasn’t interested in sex for the whole week.

It had been dark about an hour now, I switched on the TV to catch the news. I had been watching the news everyday now, waiting for them to report a rape of a young girl. So far nothing had been reported. Maybe she hadn’t told anyone. She must have been sore for several days afterward, my own muscles had been “crampy” until yesterday. Then there was a knock on my door. As usual my heart jumped into my throat as I made my way to the door. There on my porch stood two girls, one of them the girl I had raped last week.

I clung to the door to keep from falling. My girl - my victim - strode past me into the living room. “Hi Mr. Johnson!” the girl I raped chirped.

The other girl was the same height, and I guessed the same age. Whereas the girl I raped was blond and blue eyed, this one was brown skinned, with chocolate brown eyes and shoulder length black hair. She wasn’t black, but some mixture of races that blended into a beautiful whole. Her face was pretty enough - but my eyes were drawn right away to her rack. On a full grown woman it would have been large - but on a girl barely 5 feet tall it was enormous. Pushing out her white blouse, her legs encased in her jeans that hugged her ass.

The black girl glared at me as she stepped into the room. She looked around, her pretty face turned into a scowl. She folded her arms under her breasts, making the orbs look bigger. “So this is him?”

The blond girl looked me up and down. “That’s him.” She wore a blue blouse and a skirt that barely cleared her knees. If I hadn’t been about to piss my pants, I’d have enjoyed her beauty.

What the HELL I thought, now I’m in for it. This girl knew exactly who I was, I knew there wasn’t any way to fool her. “How did you find me” I choked.

“Easy.” She replied, “I walked right past you before you followed me into the shortcut, all I had to do was just keep wandering around till I saw you. Found out your name from one of your neighbors, then waited for darkness before coming over so no one would see us come in.”

That’s why no news I thought, she never reported it. Wonder how she hid the effects. My shoulders slumped. “So - what now. Blackmail? If it’s money you want-”

The blond shook her head. “I don’t want your money, Mr. Johnson.” She smiled up at me. Her fingers toying with the buttons on her blouse. She turned back and forth, the coquettish movement sending a thrill between my legs.

“I’m really sorry”, I said, “I don’t know what got into me.”

“I’m not sorry”, she replied “I’ve never felt anything so wonderful in my life. That’s one of the reasons we came here”. After saying that she started to unbutton her blouse.

My jaw dropped. And my dick started to rise.

“I’m Lori” she said as she shrugged off her blouse. She wore a lacey black bra underneath, holding her tight young breasts. “That’s Brittney.”

The pretty black girl raised an eyebrow.

“Soooo - “ I started.

“I told her about it and how wonderful it was. Brittney still doesn’t think I’ve lost my virginity and am glad of it.”

“That’s right.” Brittney spat. Her brown eyes were focused on a laser on me. “You raped her. I’m telling her that her brain is all messed up from it.”

“So we’re going to do it and she can see that I want it.” Lori smiled at me as if this was the brightest idea in the world.

My cock was rock hard as Lori dropped her skirt. Lacey black panties hugged her sex. The same pussy that a week ago I had broken through, shredded her hymen and filled her womb with my sperm-

My eyes flicked back up to hers. “Last week - that was stupid.” My dick throbbed at the memory. “If you’re not pregnant, why take the chance now?”

“I was right between my periods last week” Lori said, “If I was going to get pregnant it would have been then. If I’m not pregnant, there’s very little chance I’d get pregnant now this close to my period.”

Brittney rolled her eyes. “You know that’s not how it works. Remember health class? You can get preggo at any time.”

If she was trying to turn me or Lori off, it wasn’t working. Through her black lace bra I would see those pink nipples pushing forward. My own dick throbbed. My eyes went down to her flat belly. As in response, Lori put a hand over it, as if she could still feel my spend from last week.

“I know,” Lori all but whispered.

Brittney turned her scowl back to me. “Look. I think she’s traumatized. I read about that. Stockholm syndrome or something. So I told her that I’d be here to make sure she’s ok. But if I think you’re forcing her I’m calling the cops. I still might so - I ain’t your friend, rapist.”

Whatever her words, something was effecting Brittney. Under her white blouse two solid points appeared in her breasts. The blouse was open enough I could see her cleavage. Her eye flickered down to the front of my slacks.

Her nipples stiffened even more as I watched.

I walked up to Lori. If I was going to prison either way, might as well make it worthwhile. The blond beauty looked up at me. I had missed this last week. Those blue eyes, so clear and bright. I leaned down and kissed her.

Our tongues mingled. She was hot and needy, her arms around my neck. My hands slid down her naked back. Cupped her ass, pulling her belly against my erection.

She groaned into my mouth. She was shorter than I am by quite a bit, and my shaft reached up her stomach up to the base of her bra. She rubbed her belly against my cock, the soft warmth of her skin making me moan back into her lips. I pulled back, her blue eyes half closed. “This was in me,” she sighed, making little circles onto my dick. “The last thing I remembered before you left me was it spurting inside of me.” She rubbed against it harder.

I leaned down and kissed her again. My fingers found the clasp of her bra, sliding the hooks free. It fell at our feet, and now her bullet hard nipples tried to scratch me. They bent, moving up and down just under my own chest.

I pulled away. Looking into her deep blue eyes, seeing her absolutely clear face, framed by long golden hair, I was struck dumb. She reached down. Her fingers finding the top button of my slacks, fumbling with it then with a sigh she worked it loose. She looked over at Brittney. “Help me get them off,” she asked her with a giggle.

Brittney came forward, unbuttoning my shirt while Lori pulled down my zipper. Lori reached through the zipper, gripping my shaft. “Mmmm,” she groaned, squeezing it through my boxers. Her little hands reached through the fly until she had my naked flesh against her palm. She hissed like a hungry person seeing a meal. “Oh. It’s bigger than I remembered,” she groaned as she squeezed it. Reached down and cupped my balls. “And these - they put so much sperm inside of me...”

She started to pull my slacks down. “Help me,” she breathed to Brittney. Brittney’s scowl had vanished, as she watched her friend almost shaking with arousal. Both young girls gripped the waistband, pulling pants and boxers down my legs.

“Oh my god,” Brittney groaned as my love wand slapped against my belly. I stepped forward while the sexy black girl stared at my throbbing shaft. She bit her lower lip, the points of her nipples trying to stab through her blouse. “I can’t believe you took that thing inside of you.”

I stood in front of Lori. Gripped her panties and drew them down her thighs. Her sparse pussy hair was revealed, blond hairs barely visible against her golden skin. “I did,” Lori groaned as I kissed her thighs. “I had it all in me - it was so - oh!”

I gripped her tiny butt in my hands, stabbing my tongue into her. “He - oh - oh yes Mr. Johnson - he put it all in me - uh - oh god - “ Her fingers gripped my hair. “He did it to me and - raped me and it was so good oh please - yess!” Her voice became a series of high pitched yips as she tried to talk to her friend while I licked her sweet little slit. Her hips shifted as she rose onto her toes, thighs flexing as I held her up.

I pulled my mouth away, looking over at Brittney. She had a hand under her skirt, fingers hidden but I could tell she was stroking her panties, eyes half closed as she watched her friend being loved. My lips were coated with Lori’s juices. “So when are you getting out of your clothes?”

Her chocolate brown eyes opened a little more, and her fingers started to pull away from her sex. Then they settled on my throbbing dick. “Not on your life,” she breathed, and those fingers of her pressed against her sex again. “I’m right between periods right now, thank you very much, and I’m not risking - getting - that - inside - me - “ Her words were shortened as she squeezed her tight pussy.

I turned back to Lori’s pussy, giving it another kiss. She groaned again, her hips fluttering. I stood up. Wrapping our arms around each other, we kissed deeply, tongues playing with each other. She suckled on my oral appendage, tasting her own juices on me. After several minutes we broke the kiss, then she took me by the hand and led me to the bedroom. Brittney followed, seeming to be in a trance. I think what she was seeing was turning her on and she didn’t quite know how to deal with the new emotions surging through her mind and body. Lori seemed different somehow, then I realized, last week she had been a blind tied little girl. She hadn’t known what to expect, maybe I would have maimed or killed her. Tonight she was sure of herself. She knew what to expect, and she wanted it.

Lori lay on the bed, her arms and legs spread. “No tape this time”, she giggled.

“Amen to that,” I said, gazing into those fabulous eyes, I seconded the motion. Laying on her little body I again kissed her. Then I slowly worked my way down, kissing and licking her breasts, then tummy, finally reaching my goal. The entrance to heaven she carried between her legs.

Her body was already getting ready for me after being primed in the living room, her dew clinging to her inner pussy lips in little drops. Her outer pussy lips had puffed up and the inner lips were slightly parted. I extended my tongue to taste the dew drops, gently licking those soft inner lips. I was rewarded by a soft sigh from her lips. As I continued licking around her entrance, she moaned louder and louder. I teased her with my tongue, her little pearl peaked out from under its hood. My tongue traveled over it, one long lick that made her back arch.

I looked up to see the look of ecstasy on her face. Her deep blue eyes were open but unfocused, kind of glazed over. I had missed this also last week, the look of pure pleasure on her face and in her eyes as she reached toward total orgasm. Lori was now moving her bottom across my tongue, forcing me to lick the whole area between her legs, just as she had done last week. The only difference was that she now had her hands free and was gripping my shoulders. As she got closer and closer, her grip got harder. I was again amazed at how strong this little girl was. Then she was there.

I pushed my finger into her entrance and my finger tip found her G spot. Her body went ridged and then seconds later she howled out her ecstasy. Her whole body throbbed and shook. Not being tied down, the convulsions of her body threw her this way and that. She was throwing her head around, the golden hair was floating in the air. On her face was a look of complete happiness. I eased off and let her come down, but I didn’t completely stop. As I picked up the pace again, she quickly screamed and convulsed again.

“No more,” she groaned. “Oh - Mr. Johnson - no more I’m going - I’m going to faint - please -”

I let her come gently down by just kissing her clit and her puffy outer lips, finally pulling my head away from heaven.

I looked over at Brittney. She sat on the side of the bed, one hand on her massive breast, the other between her legs. A sheen of sweat covered her, making her blouse stick to her. She wasn’t even wearing a bra, and through the white fabric I could see her areolas, dark against the white fabric. She shook as she looked at us. “I - I don’t believe it.” She her black hair drifting across her face as she trembled. “You - you did something to her - brainwashed her.” She turned to Lori. The blond girl was just plain weak. She had just gone through 8 orgasms and her whole body was wasted. “Did that really feel as good as it looked?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.