Paradise Found
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by aubie56

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This story is the aftermath of the destruction of Earth's economic system by aliens. They gave us all a replicator. It did not take long for all economies to collapse, and humanity became a hell-hole of warring factions. This is the story of one teenage boy who led the way back to rationality. In the process, he became the nearest thing to God that a human could manage. 10 chapters.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Violence  

“Han, can you do that for me again? I never get a reaction like that when I do it myself.”

“Sure, I’ll be happy to try again, but I don’t know if I can get the same result. You are the first woman I’ve ever done that to, and I am not sure if I remember everything that I did. Maybe you can jack me off at the same time?”

“Okay, let’s give it a try. As far as I can remember, what you did was to stick your finger inside me and move it around, rubbing on the top of my vagina with your finger tip and your finger nail. What I did for you was so simple that I was surprised to get any result.”

I smiled and said, “Well, you and I both need the practice, so let’s get to it.” Sue laughed, and we began to work on each other. I pressed my hand against her pussy, and this time I noticed something that I had ignored previously. There was a knob or bump pushing against the heel of my hand. I rubbed specifically on the bump and Sue gasped. “Oh, my God! I hope I didn’t hurt you.”

“Oh, no, you didn’t hurt me. That was a lot like what I felt when you were rubbing inside me. You were rubbing against my clitoris that time. Please see what will happen when you rub both of them at the same time. If those feelings would add, it would be glorious.”

“Okay, I’ll give it a try. That may wind up taking a lot of practice to get it right.”

“I hope so. I could have you practice like that all day!”

We laughed again, and I tried to rub both places at the same time. It was a little like the old thing about patting your head and rubbing your stomach at the same time, but I began to get the hang of it. Sue certainly appreciated my efforts. She came again in a few minutes, and this time she was a little slow stifling her scream of pleasure.

All of a sudden, Mrs. Thompson ran out of the house and toward us. She was wearing a robe, and a stray movement as she ran showed that she was not wearing anything else. She came up to us and saw that both of us were partially naked. “Sue, what are you doing!?”

Sue kept her head a lot better than I did. I just tried to cover up, but she openly displayed her charms and said, “Mother, I can see that we were doing no more, and probably a lot less, than what you were doing. I know what you do in those meetings with other couples, so I can’t see why you can do it and I can’t. You have me on the Pill, so there is no worry there, and Han and I have not even gotten close to fucking.”

Mrs. Thompson gasped at that, and kind of jumped back. She certainly did not expect such open defiance from her daughter. Furthermore, Sue grabbed the bottom of her swimsuit and pulled it over her head so that she was completely naked. “In fact, there is a privacy fence, so I think that I will test it. Han, please take off your pants so that my mother can see what a gem you have there.”

Wow, when Sue was in that kind of mood, it was obvious that I could not get away with arguing with her, so I kicked my Speedo the rest of the way off. It was almost funny the way Mrs. Thompson ogled my hard peter as if she wanted to be sure not to forget what it looked like. I am circumcised, and I think that makes my 6½-inches even more impressive.

She licked her lips and continued to stare at my cock for a minute or so. Sue said, “Mom, that’s enough. I saw him first, and he is not available to be passed around the neighborhood; at least, not just yet. Thank you for being concerned enough to check up on me, but you can go back to your party in the house and leave Han and me to amuse ourselves.”

Mrs. Thompson got a very funny look on her face. I certainly did not know what it meant, but she did leave us in the pool and headed back to the party in the house. I wonder what she said when she got back, because my parents treated me differently after that.

Sue said, “Let’s move to a lounge because there are some things that I would like to try that cannot be done in the pool.” So far, I’d had nothing but pleasure from Sue’s ideas, so I was happy to follow her out of the pool and to one of the lounges.

There was barely enough room on the lounge for the two of us to lie down together, and Sue said that there was no way that it would work for what she had in mind. Sue dragged up one of the air-mattresses, and we found out that it was wide enough. “Han, some of my girlfriends have talked about blowjobs and cunnilingus, and I would like to find out what is so great about them. We can start with a blowjob because I have heard a lot about them, and I saw Mom do it, so I have some idea of how it is done. Later we can try cunnilingus. That’s where you lick my pussy.”

I lay down on the mattress and Sue got on her hands and knees between my legs. I was already as hard as I was going to get, so she had a good place to start. She kissed the tip of my cock where precum was already oozing out. She was surprised and said, “That did not taste bad at all. A little on the salty side, maybe, but nothing to repel me.”

She took my cock into her mouth and closed her lips around my shaft just behind the head. That was when she made her first mistake. “OUCH! Sue, please watch out for your teeth. Keep them back off my tender skin, if you please. Otherwise, that will have to be the end of the experiment.”

“Oh, Han, I’m sorry. I never thought about my teeth being a problem. I’ll be more careful from now on.” That was good enough for me, so she returned to taking my cock head into her mouth. She closed her lips around my shaft and pulled a little vacuum. I don’t know what effect the vacuum had, except that it did pull her lips and cheeks into solid contact with my cock shaft.

She started moving her tongue around rubbing on the underside of my shaft as she moved her head up and down on me. My God, what a feeling! It didn’t take long for me to come, and it happened so suddenly that I failed to warn Sue that I was about to shoot. She jumped back and cum shot all over her face and front.

“Oh, my gosh, Sue, I am sorry. It all happened so fast that I couldn’t warn you. Next time, I’ll do a better job and will let you know when I am going to shoot.”

“Don’t worry about it. I’ll be right back.” She dove into the pool and climbed out with all of the semen washed off her. “Tell me how it felt.”

“Well, I am not sure how to describe it. One thing for sure, it was much better than jacking off. I do think that it would have been much better if I had been able to finish up in your mouth. There is no doubt that you drained me, though, and I will have to rest a little bit before I can come again.”

“Okay, how about trying cunnilingus while you are resting up?”

“That sounds great to me, but you will have to tell me what to do.”

“Okay, the first thing we need to do is to swap positions so that you are over me. As far as I know, we should start out with you licking my pussy until I come. You just start licking, and I will tell you what feels the best. We can go from there.”

Sue lay flat on the mattress and I got between her legs. She had shaved off all of her hair that morning, so I did not have that aggravation to put up with. Uh-oh, there was a problem to begin with. Her pussy was so far back between her legs that I could not reach even her clit very well. Sue said, “Okay, I can see the problem you are having. I had the same kind of problem when I was shaving. Let me raise my legs so that my knees are lifted off the mattress and my feet are flat on the mattress. That should give you a better angle.”

Yes, that change helped a lot, but it was not the complete solution to the problem. I got a cushion and put that under her butt. With her pussy even with the edge of the cushion, I could reach all of her pussy. Now I could start at the bottom of her slit and drag my tongue all the way to the top of her slit above her clitoris.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.