My Married Sluts
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Follow the various amorous adventures of a happily married, yet also happily unfaithful lawyer named Dan, who discovers that he has at least four sluts at his disposal, all of them married either to him or someone else, and that at least two of them are his playthings for life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   BBW   Clergy   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Nudism  

“Oh ... fuck!” Lisa exclaimed as I plundered her pregnant body for the first time since we had ended our previous affair.

“Is it just me, or are you even sexier and wilder than you were before?” I asked my girlfriend as I plowed her good and hard from behind.

“Yesss... ! This is how I get when knocked up!” Lisa managed to say, even as she pushed back at me with her usual ardor.

“Is that a fact? In that case, we might have to breed you a lot!” I groaned as I took her nice and rough again, my every stroke going balls deep now.

“Yessss ... breeed meee! Knock me up! Make me your brood mare!” Lisa begged me for more of my seed.

“You want to be my preggo slut, don’t you?” I taunted Lisa, pounding her harder than ever.

“Yes, please!” Lisa whimpered, audibly aching for more of me as she creamed herself on my cock, making it deliciously slick and warm on my dick.

“That’s my kinky slut! Very proud of you!” I grunted as I took her repeatedly in the doggy-style position.

“Yessss ... always yours! I’m your slut, your whore!” Lisa declared, apparently no longer ashamed of what she was at all ... she was my slut and she knew it.

“Ready for it?” I teased Lisa some more and she whimpered for me.

“Yes, cum in me! Make me your cum slut, your cum whore!” Lisa pleaded for my jizz and I obliged her, shooting my spunk inside her wonderfully slippery slit.

“OOOOHHHH!” Lisa squirted on me as I pulled out of her, making my cock very slick with her juices.

“Wow, you were nice and horny, weren’t you?” I asked Lisa as I took her in my arms and held her for a bit.

“Still am. I know that I was a bit ... distant now and then toward the end of our affair, especially when I abruptly stopped it. I’m sorry. I just ... felt guilty, cheating on my boyfriend, very conflicted, very torn between my love for him, Roderick, the father of my children, and my ... growing passion for you. It wasn’t that I lacked feeling for you. Quite the opposite. It was that my feelings for you were so fucking strong that they scared me, hell, they terrified me! It was supposed to just be a fling, a cheating tryst with you, a safely married man, but it didn’t work out that way.

“I mean, think of it. I loved him. Roderick Van Slyck was my high school sweetheart. He was the father of my children. He was a great guy in many ways, but such a prick in certain aspects. He was abusive and insanely jealous, yet I know that he fooled around on me, because I saw his body language with these other girls, overheard him talking to them, saw them kiss like lovers, too. I didn’t see any condoms, so I knew that he did them bareback, too.

“It wasn’t a revenge affair, though. I never ... just never bothered with such things. It was never about revenge. I know that’s hard to believe, but if Roderick hadn’t pressed me, I wouldn’t have agreed to be exclusive. I just wasn’t cut out for that, I think. I was always a bit ... wild, I guess. Wanton, wicked, if you will. I’m not a bad girl, just a bad Catholic girl. I’ve never been what my parents and family wanted me to be, a happily married Italian housewife and soccer mom. I guess that’s why they kicked me out eventually. I kept disappointing them.

“Anyway, I cheated on Roderick quite a bit over the years, I won’t lie about that. It started in college, with this guy, Jason, who was in my study group. Roderick was furious and broke up with me over that. I begged him to take me back. For the first time, he demanded that I swear to be faithful to him in the future, rather than simply assuming it as he apparently did before. He also made me quit college when I got my Associate’s Degree rather than pursue a Bachelor’s. It was also the first time that he started beating me up.

“Oddly enough, I didn’t cheat with any other guys but Jason and you. Next time I cheated, it was with Jason. Next several times. Roderick didn’t catch me again until just after I told him that I was pregnant. Then, of course, he insisted on a paternity test, not that I minded. I wasn’t going to stick him with Jason’s kids. Worst case, I’d have given them up for adoption. I’m glad that I didn’t have to, of course. Of course, at the rate that Roderick was hitting me now, I wondered if they would even survive to full term, anyway.

“Roderick really blew up at me, and only then did I confront him about his own straying. I didn’t mention the abuse, because at the time I still blamed myself for that. Catholic guilt and gaslighting, a toxic combination. He denied it furiously, though I never believed him. We broke up again for a bit, and I crashed at Jason’s for a bit, but that didn’t last, because Jason had a girlfriend of his own and didn’t want to get caught.

“His girlfriend was crazy jealous, too. She abused him badly, worse than Roderick would beat me! She tried to hit me with a skillet, too, but I kicked her in the shin and fled. Evidently, he married her after that, well, after she got out of the hospital. She’s walked with a limp ever since. She apparently started really battering him, too, even worse than before. She appeared to blame him for me kicking her and putting her in the hospital.

“I ran back to Roderick for a bit, and this time, I just seduced him to get him back. I can be charming like that, can’t I? I did everything but anal for him, of course. That I refused to do back then, but things changed in that respect eventually. Of course, I soon found myself back in Jason’s bed as well. I didn’t give him anal, either. The farther my pregnancy went, the hornier I got and the more I fucked both of my guys. The more I cheated on Roderick with Jason, the more I wanted to fuck Roderick as well. I was a very kinky slut for both men, one an abusive prick, the other a battered husband. Very odd combination of choices, right?

“It wasn’t to last, though. Jason kept pushing for anal sex, and I refused him repeatedly, especially while pregnant, not wanting to risk the babies’ health. I sucked his dick a lot and I let him finger my butt, yet I wasn’t taking that monster cock of his in my ass, hell, no! When the pregnancy got too far along for any sex but oral, and then his missus started putting him on a shorter leash, Jason dropped me like a hot potato.

“Roderick didn’t have a wife, of course, so it was easier for him to tough it out for the mother of his kids. He even eased up on the beating for a time, though it turned out to be for fear of losing the twins. We actually had a really great time for much of the rest of the pregnancy, and then right after it, when I gave up the ass to let my pussy recover. I also nursed him for a time with the excess breast milk.

“Things got ugly again pretty soon, though, and Roderick became even more abusive than he was before. I moved out of our place, in with my parents, where I stayed until today. He did his best to get back with me, and we ended up fucking again, eventually, but I wasn’t about to move back in with him. I wanted some safe distance and I was kinda glad that my father warned him away. Even though it meant that he and I had to sneak around, it took more control out of his hands and gave it to someone that I trusted, or at least I did until now.

“I started feeling a restlessness, of course, and it led me to try to hook up with Jason again. No dice. He was still scared to death of his wife, Joanna. That woman was scary mean, too. Send shivers up your spine, terrifying, if you get the idea. She had him on a seriously short leash by then and she was even more abusive than Roderick by far. If he ever needs a battered husband defense for killing her, he’s got me as a witness for sure. I’m not sure how the courts would deal with that, but his case would be the best one I’ve seen yet.

“Well, feeling very ... scared by then, though still hooked on Roderick, still very much in love with the vicious asshole, I ran into you. I knew that you were married from day one, of course. The wedding band was a dead giveaway. I didn’t care. You were like a drug, just a little taste at first. Didn’t seem like a big deal. I enjoyed it, felt a great thrill, felt loved, attractive, pretty ... Hell, you made me feel sexy in a way that neither Roderick nor Jason ever really did. You pampered me, kissed me, dominated me without abusing me, showed me a relationship that was oddly healthy given that you were cheating on your wife.

“It was ... amazing, to be honest. Before I knew it, I was floating on air, or so it seemed at the time. My kids noticed. My friends noticed. My parents noticed, and at first, they were very happy for me, especially when they learned that it wasn’t Roderick. Then they learned that you were married, and the shit hit the proverbial fan. They confronted me about dating a married man and I confessed, at which point they began pushing me to drop you as well. It didn’t matter that I was happy anymore. I still had no business with another woman’s husband,” Lisa blushed now as she realized how long she had carried on about her past, but I simply brushed her hair away from her face and kissed her with my usual passion.

“You had every business in the world with my husband, and if your parents don’t like it, too bad. I’m the wife in question, I don’t feel jilted, I don’t feel upset, I just feel ... happy for you, glad to see another woman having a taste of my husband’s love. It is love, you know. He loves you just as you love him. Try and pretend otherwise, if you must, but I can see through it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.