Wrestling for My Wife
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2017 by Allan

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A short erotic story about wrestling another guy in front of my wife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   High Fantasy   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Cat-Fighting   Nudism  

Well what a great time we all had, Rob and I wrestling and the two women watching and getting really hot with all the action. Sue was first to say, “ it was so hot that i could not wait to fuck Rob, and it was one of the best orgasms i have ever had”. Linda agreed and said, “I admit I could not wait to get John’s cock inside me and fuck me really hard, although his balls were still a bit tender from the attention he got from Rob.”

Us two guys beamed at all the attention we were getting and the praise from both women about our performance. It was well known that I have had sexual contact with guys before so it was easy for me to say how much I liked the nude body contact with Rob. Rob did concede that he found the contact very erotic and loved the feel of my cock and balls in his hands and against his body. We both agreed that being bare man to man was so erotic and that it is an experience we would like to repeat, both Sue and Linda readily agreed. Secretly I really wanted a session with Rob, wrestling or not, so that I could get more contact with his nude body, I had admitted that to Linda and she was all for it, providing she could watch.

What also came out of this event was the verbal slanging between the two women, Sue said, “ when you guys were wrestling I just wanted Rob to beat you so much bad I really wanted to take on Linda and beat her as well”. Linda agreed and admitted she was so turned on, “ I just wanted to get Sue naked and maul her tits and fanny”. The obvious question was posed by Rob, “why don’t you two women wrestle each other?” “I was waiting for someone to suggest it”, said Linda, “I’m up for it if you are?” So that was all agreed in two weeks time we would have another session back at our place, as we have the room all set out, this time the women would wrestle for us. Both Rob and I would get the women as ready as possible training them and exercising them so that they would be at their best on the day.

This talk was a real turn on for all of us and it was obvious we all wanted to fuck again so this time instead of waiting until later, and without discussing it any further, things just seem to happen naturally. Linda’s hand was on my thigh all through our chat and it now went further and she started to massage my cock, Sue took this as cue to do the same with Rob and so she did. I could see Sue looking at me her eyes half shut her mouth open and her tongue licking her moist lips. She was so fucking sexy in her leggings I really wanted to fuck her. Things progressed fast instead of going off to separate rooms before we knew it we were all stripping clothes off. I was totally nude, Linda bare apart from her black nylon stockings, my cock ramrod hard with my loose balls dangling underneath. Rob was also nude and was in the process of removing Sue’s thong so she was also naked now.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.