Wrestling for My Wife
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Allan

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A short erotic story about wrestling another guy in front of my wife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   High Fantasy   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Cat-Fighting   Nudism  

Just over a year ago a young couple moved into our street, we became friendly with Rob and Sue after I had done a few odd jobs for them. Rob, nor Sue for that matter, not being particularly keen on DIY. It was refreshing to become friends with this younger couple, Rob at 30 years old and Sue 28 years old in contrast to me at 54 and Linda at 50. Anyway we had lots in common and we grew to like each other to the extent that we would have dinner together maybe twice a month, taking turns to host each event. Both Rob and Sue were attractive people, Rob slim athletic with what looked like a great body, certainly Linda was seen eyeing Rob up on several occasions. Sue was also slim, small breasted compared to Linda, lovely long legs and great bum, and she wore clothing to match her lovely figure. We both admired them as friends as well as being attracted to them sexually, I believe that they were aware of the attraction and it was returned as both were tactile towards us quick to kiss and hug without hesitation.

Since our meeting with Bradley both Linda and I were practicing our wrestling skills with each other with the longer term intention of repeating a similar experience with another couple. After the match with Bradley Linda became very enthusiastic to try out for herself rather than just watch the action. Although we had an exciting and rewarding time with Bradley we decided that we would like a couple next time to further our experience. We would prepare the same way, I would shower separately from Linda, we would prepare each other. Linda would lay out my gown and speedos and I would select either a one piece swimsuit and black tights for Linda or a bikini and stockings, I just love the feel of nylon and so does Linda. We would apply some light oil to each other ensuring complete cleanliness. Linda would rub the ointment into my body, my hairy chest down to me manhood and my balls. She would lightly massage my balls, slip my foreskin back and forward as well as sliding her hand behind my balls and gently massaging my anus before inserting s finger part way in.

I would reciprocate by towelling her off after her shower and apply the same light oil to her body taking particular care with her breasts and her nipples. I would extend the same care with her pussy ensuing her inner lips were lightly massaged with the oil. She also liked her bum to be oiled as with me she likes her anus to be massaged lightly before she dressed for the bout. All in all I seemed to be at a bit of a disadvantage as I always had at least a semi erection if not a fill hardon before we got started.

We would meet in the prepared spare room with mats, low lighting, towels and water etc. We face each other and slip off our robes, no matter that we had helped to prepare each other it was always very erotic to see each other in our chosen clothing for the bout. Favoured holds would be scissors, back breaker, leg lock, head lock, etc. In fact all the moves and holds you would expect to experience in a wrestling bout. As I am bigger and stronger than Linda I would win the strength holds but she gave everything and was a very hard opponent not giving an inch and dishing out punishment when she saw the opportunity. One aspect of these encounters that became a feature was our verbal battle throughout the event. Linda would become quite vocal quickly, she would taunt me saying. “Come on the John lets see what you are made of, you better cover up that cock and balls good as I am coming for them”. Also”ok you fucking dick you getter be fight hard or no pussy for you later”. Of course I would respond in kind, “ well saggy tits you better put up a good show as I plan to maul that hairy pussy of yours”. Also, “I know you can’t wait to have my big cock slide into you pussy and for me to fill you full of my hot creamy spunk”. I did come off worst on more than one occasion and would be left nursing a pair of sore balls or my cock having been twisted and roughly handled, not that I really objected as some pain is all part of the erotic fetish.

And so our training in wrestling developed, we would watch videos, go online and see what was available that would improve our skills. All our training events would, of course, end in a hot session of love making made all the more intense by our wrestling action.

In all of this we were never were able to identify anyone we could share this activity with, there were some couples on line but none that really seemed to share our passion for this sort of erotic encounter. Of course we did not want to be too open about this sort of fetish as even though it is 2017 there are always people who would condemn us as perverts and weirdos. We never really at any time thought of Rob and Sue as possible participants even though we both admired then as friends and thought about the often erotically. I was always attracted to both as you know I like sexual activity with both men and women. To face Rob in speedos would be fantastic and to see Sue in stockings and panties would be very erotic indeed. I had seen Rob in shorts bare chested and had seen Sue in a bikini before, both sights gave my a hardon for sure. I know that Linda really fancied Rob and she always had latent bisexual tendencies from her teen years, so how could she not be attracted to Sue. Anyway our sexual attraction to the young couple was from afar because I didn’t think anything would develop past the casual flirting that went on between us when we met.

It was our turn to host a Saturday evening dinner a few weeks ago, come the evening Rob and Sue arrived on time Rob in shirt and slacks, very manly and handsome. Sue was wearing a red dress mid thigh with sheer tights or stockings, very hot indeed. Although she is quite small breasted her breasts looked full and seemed to swell when she hugged me. Linda had a yellow blouse and matching skirt which to me looked that bit shorter than usual, maybe for Rob’s benefit. Her outfit was complimented with black hold up stockings, the ones that I love. When she reached up to kiss Rob both Sue and I noticed her stocking tops, our eyes met and our smile lingered that little bit longer than normal.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.