25 December 2006 - Cover

25 December 2006

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Dan, the family and friends have a very satisfying Christmas. Brad has a special surprise for Scott and his dad. Scott has a question for Vicky. Brad and Abby exchange gifts...Scott opened the small box, parting the folded tissue paper. He looked at the contents then started uncontrollable laughter. One by one he took out five plastic cows and five goats.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Fiction   Humor   Oral Sex   Petting  

Brad felt it was time to give Abby her present, and Karen smiled as Abby retrieved his gift. They sat side by side and exchanged presents. Karen had to cover her mouth, anticipating what she already knew.

“You got me a necklace!” Brad cried. Then, looking closer at the design, he looked at Abby.

“You got me the same one I bought for you!” She remarked, revealing her gift. Karen couldn’t control her laughter as she recited the Living Liver Donor Day story when Brad and Abby took her along to buy each other a Christmas gift. She was the only one who knew they’d bought each other the same necklace.

“See, this means even more that we belong together!” Abby smiled, kissing him. Brad took Abby’s necklace from her, and she brushed her long hair aside and fastened it around her neck.

Abby then did the same for him. “I hope you’ll wear it for me,” she said.

“I’ll never take it off. Just like you, it’s now a part of me.” Brenda teased his commitment to Abby. They hugged and kissed, admiring each other’s new jewelry. No one mentioned that her relaxed pose allowed her beautiful pussy to be seen.

“Speaking of gifts, Karen and I have one for you, Cindy,” Dan smiled, taking an envelope from the Christmas tree.

She opened the envelope and screamed once she read the contents. “Oh my god, you’ve paid for my tuition at the university?”

“We know how hard you work for your money, and we had Angie’s approval to do this for you,” Karen smiled.

“Thank you, thank you so much! I don’t know how I can ever repay you!”

“Very easy, Cindy, by becoming the best Business and Administration student that you can.” She went to them, giving them appreciative hugs and kisses.

“I definitely know how I’ll thank you!” She whispered in his ear. Her short hem rode up higher, revealing the slit of her pussy lips to those admiring her nice-looking ass.


As the evening progressed, the drinks flowed, celebrating the day and good friendship. Poses relaxed, and the men had plenty of bare pussy to gaze at. Abby teased Brad, sneaking a feel of his crotch, telling him how beautiful the women’s pussies looked to her and how she’d love to taste each one.

Abby wanted to thank Brad for her gift and led him by the hand to the basement. “Knowing your sisters, they’d probably try to sneak a look at us in your bedroom,” she said, leading him to another room.

Karen asked Dan to bring up several more bottles of pop from the cold storage room. When he opened the door, he noticed the light was already on. He walked in, and looking around the door, he noticed Brad and Abby sitting on an old storage trunk. She had her skirt pulled up to her waist and her legs spread apart. He had his hand inside her open blouse, feeling her right tit, and his other hand fingering her pussy. She had Brad’s cock out of his pants and was leaning over, sucking on it.

“Now I know why the light was on,” he smiled. “Don’t let me stop you.” Brad was frozen with fear, but Abby was bold and teasingly kept stroking Brad’s cock and looking at Dan. “If you two are going to fuck, you should go into your bedroom. Brad, you may be getting hot and bothered, but you’ll freeze your asses off in here,” he joked.

“Also, your mom would be peeved if you didn’t wear a sleeve. I want you to go to your room to fuck and try to be quiet. We don’t need everyone hearing you cum.”

“Okay, Dad,” Brad said in a low voice. “I was afraid that Diane or Brenda would sneak a look at us.”

“I’ll make sure they leave you alone.” They got up and walked past Dan.

“I don’t mind if they want to watch or join in.” Abby gave Brad that sexy smile.

“You do have a condom?”

“Yes, I have, Dad.”

“Good, use it, you don’t want to leave Abby’s pussy all stinky because of your cum.” Dan smiled as Abby closed his bedroom door.


Brad and Abby returned thirty minutes later, and Cathy’s son, Danny, soon found Abby to read more stories to him. Brad smiled as she lovingly cuddled Danny to her side, dreaming of the day their son would listen to her read him stories.

Soon, Danny was growing cranky from being overtired, so Cathy took him upstairs to see if he’d settle down and take a nap. Abby wanted to talk to Diane and Brenda and found them in their bedroom.

“I really like Derek,” Diane commented.

“And so do I.”

“You can’t have him; he’s mine!”

“No, he’s mine!” Brenda countered.

Abby stood leaning against their bedroom doorway and began to laugh. “I never thought I’d see the day when two women would argue over who wanted one of my brothers.”

“Why do you both want Derek, his cock is the same size as Pete’s, really small, only about two inches,” she joked.

“You’ve seen them both naked?” Brenda asked as they halted their banter.

“No, but a little peek doesn’t hurt. I was just joking about the size of their cocks. They’re both hung pretty well from sneaking looks at them jerking off,” she smiled. “Do you want to hear what they’ve asked me about you two and who I think is the better match?”

“Yeah, yeah, you know them best!” Diane eagerly wanted to know.

“Peter isn’t as confident as Derek and shows it by being more dominant in a friendship. But he is really a gentle pussycat. Derek is more mature and doesn’t let Pete try to be the boss. Derek is fine with Brad and me dating right from the beginning. Peter was bossier about the boys I dated until he met his match in Brad. I think it’ll be a while before those two will get along.”

“Now I know that Pete has asked me more about you, Brenda, and Derek seems interested in you, Diane.”

“There, now that is settled,” Brenda agreed.

“I hope you can tell my brothers apart and don’t end up fucking the wrong one,” Abby joked.

“Now that would be fun fucking one to find out it’s the other,” Brenda kidded.


Later on, Cathy found her dad sitting alone and cuddled up next to him. “You’ve had quite a busy day.” He hugged her close, kissing her head. He couldn’t help looking down her top at her deep cleavage and the short hemmed skirt inches away from revealing her pussy. “You can touch me if you want.”

“Everyone has had a busy day.”

“Not the way you have,” she said with a knowing smile.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.