25 December 2006 - Cover

25 December 2006

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Dan, the family and friends have a very satisfying Christmas. Brad has a special surprise for Scott and his dad. Scott has a question for Vicky. Brad and Abby exchange gifts...Scott opened the small box, parting the folded tissue paper. He looked at the contents then started uncontrollable laughter. One by one he took out five plastic cows and five goats.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Fiction   Humor   Oral Sex   Petting  

“Come on sleepy head, it’s 7:30 and time to get up. It’s Christmas morning,” a soft voice said, disturbing Dan’s sleep. He opened his eyes to see Karen leaning over his thighs, and her warm mouth began sucking on his cock. She continued as Diane and Brenda entered their bedroom.

“Merry Christmas, Daddy!” They bellowed.

“Merry Christmas, girls!” His teenage daughters stood at the foot of the bed, holding hands, identically dressed in very low-cut white tops and short-hemmed red skirts.

“Merry Christmas, honey,” Karen smiled, crawling up the bed to lie in his arms.

“Aren’t you going to finish my nice blow job?”

“Later,” she smiled.

“We can finish sucking off Daddy for you Mom,” Diane offered. She took her turn sucking on her dad’s cock, giving it about a dozen sensual strokes, then Brenda took her turn sucking it for good for a minute or so.

“No cumming right now, we’ve got plenty of time for that later today,” Karen said. She stood shamelessly in front of her family to put on her clothes. She slipped on her cupless bra, a thin white blouse barely buttoned, and a very short red skirt.

“You are being a real cock teaser!” He mildly protested as she accented her cleavage toward him and a fresh spray of perfume between her breasts.

“I think with all the women coming over today, Daddy had better take a Viagra so he can stay hard and cum a lot,” Brenda joked.

“That’s a good suggestion,” Karen agreed.


Dan remarked how beautifully Karen and the girls had made the inside of their house look so Christmassy. Entering the kitchen, coffee and freshly made blueberry muffins were ready for consumption. Everyone gathered in the large, cozy rec room, where Brad already had a fire roaring in the fireplace. They gathered together, some on the couch and chairs, the four women making sure Brad and Dan had a clear view of each bare pussy and plenty of low cleavages.

The well-decorated Christmas tree was surrounded by boxes of different shapes and coloured paper. “I sure had fun shopping for our kids and for you,” Dan smiled, hugging Karen to his hip.

Dan held Karen’s hand, looking to the others to decide who would open a present first. He looked at his love, eyes twinkling, almost tearing. “I never expected to have a day like this as a family. I know I have Kevin, Cathy, and Doug, and now I have a family again with you, Diane, Brenda, and Brad. I am truly a blessed man.” He leaned in to kiss her.

“It feels like I have to pinch myself to make sure I’m not dreaming. Thank you, Dan, for loving me at least three times,” she joked, looking at their children and returning his kiss.

Diane was the first of the three to realize the significance of the moment and stop talking to her brother and sister. “This is our first Christmas as a real family!” She spoke for everyone. “Thank you, Aunt Laura, for bringing our parents together and making this day happen.”

“To us, the Haywards!” Dan offered, holding up his coffee cup for a toast, and everyone clinked glasses or cups. “We’ll take turns handing out the presents.”


The morning proceeded with the kids constantly teasing each other. At ten, Karen took a break to put the large turkey in the oven. They were expecting ten guests to arrive for a large dinner celebration and had cooked another turkey the day before.

“I’m finally appreciating the time and effort that was put into wrapping and decorating the gifts.”

The time passed quickly as the family bonded even closer. Faces ached from laughing so much and so often.

“And this last gift is for the whole family,” Dan said, taking an envelope from the highest limb of the Christmas tree and handing it to Karen. Everyone watched her open it. “Now that we’re a family, we deserve to have a weekend vacation together.

“Wow, five tickets to see an NHL game, Ottawa versus the Buffalo Sabers on February 24th!” She remarked.

“Really?!” Brad shrieked. “Ottawa and Buffalo, thank you so much! I’ve never been to a live NHL game before!” They all looked at the tickets and then hugged Dan.

“I’ve been to a few over the years. I checked your River Rats schedule, and you don’t play that weekend.”

“Thank you so much, Dad! This is so awesome!” Brad exclaimed, examining the tickets closer.

“I was thinking we’d all take that Friday off school and work and drive to Ottawa, tour around before the game Saturday night.”

“Great idea, honey, we’ll have to make hotel reservations.”

“All taken care of. I’ve reserved us a two-bed suite at the Delta Ottawa City Centre.”

“Does it have a swimming pool? I haven’t been able to wear my bikini for months!” Brenda complained.

“No, unfortunately, it doesn’t. It was unbelievably hard to find a hotel that had two queen beds and a queen fold-out, plus a pool.

“Aww, I wanted to show off my sexy looking body in the middle of winter!” Brenda pouted.

“Aren’t you happy wearing low-cut tops and short skirts?” Dan countered with a smile.

“I do, but my bikini lets me basically wear my panties and bra in public.”

“We’ll wear our usual low cut tops and short skirts,” Kare supported. “I wish Wendy could have gone with us too.”

“Actually...,” he paused, taking another envelope from the tree and handing it to her.

“Three more tickets, but who for?”

“I did a little investigating, casually talking with Jake. He is off from hockey that weekend too, so I have two tickets for him and Wendy, and it wouldn’t have been right to leave Abby behind. I booked adjoining rooms in the hotel.”

“Wow, that ought to be a sex-filled weekend!” Brenda predicted.

“We’ll give them their tickets tomorrow.”


Noontime came, and Karen picked up her cell phone. “I’m so tempted to call Wendy to see how she’s doing.”

“I know so am I, but as much as you want to, let her call us if she’s able.”

Karen jolted at the sudden chirping of her phone. “She must have known we were talking about her,” she remarked to the call display.

“Merry Christmas, sexy, your ears must have been burning. Dan and I were just talking about you.”

“Merry Christmas to you, Dan, and the kids. I wanted to take a moment to call and let you know I’m doing okay. We’re going to Dave’s parents for supper, and Trisha will be there; that ought to make for a fun evening,” she said sarcastically. “I can hardly wait for tomorrow, when I’ll be with you both. I miss you so much!”

“We miss you too, honey,” she said, then handed the phone to Dan.

“Hi Wendy, Merry Christmas. Thank you for calling.”

“It would be a better Christmas if I were with you and Karen. I miss you both so much!”

“We miss you too. Isn’t it an amazing coincidence that at least twice a week since we first met, we happen to end up at the same Tim Hortons at the same time?”

“Thank you, Dan, for driving to Belleville and going out of your way to see me. Even an hour and a half a few times a week helps me be with you more often.”

“I appreciate our time together too. You are an incredible woman that I care about very much.”

“I can’t keep my hands off you inside the store,” she kidded.

“I know; my hard cock proves it. I appreciate our time together and our hugs and kisses, especially those nice blow jobs that you leave me with. Do you think Dave is suspicious of us?”

“I don’t think so. He’s too busy spending his time with Tricia.”

“You can also get back at him by giving him a kiss shortly after you’ve swallowed my cum.”

“I have, and I make sure he smells my breath when we kiss. I wish I could have just enough of your cum in my mouth for his tongue to touch when I kiss him.”

“You could spit some of my cum into a plastic lunch bag then drink it down just before you kiss him.”

Wendy began to laugh. “That’s a good idea; I’ll have to do that. I have to go now; see you tomorrow. “I lo ... I look forward to being with you.” She caught herself almost saying those three words to Dan.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.