My Date With the Prom Queen
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2017 by tjasslover

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A 16 year old boy who has experimented with homosexual behavior scores a date with his dream girl, but events before, during and after his date convince him that he is really gay

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Coercion   NonConsensual   Gay   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Spitting   Squirting   Water Sports  

I was escorted to the side of the table that her son had been tied and as I stood there I realized the professional looking camera was now pointed right at me. I looked down and saw some of what was written on me: “Faggot”, “Cum Whore,” “Piss Drinker,” and other true statements. The woman looked at me and said: “Tell all your fans what your full name is and give them your address and all contact information.”

I hesitated a minute then felt her belt strike my tender ass. “Ouch. I’m Daniel Fuller. I just turned 16 and live at 1355 Belford, Houston, Texas 77078. My phone number is 832-138-1456 and my e-mail is tjalover@gmail.com”

“What does “TJALOVER” stand for?”

“The boys on the football team said I needed a tiny jock strap for my tiny cock, so they called me “TJ” and I picked “a lover” because I like to lick ass.”

“Hummm, do you care how clean the ass is that you lick?”

“No.” I said in all honesty.

“Good, you will be on toilet duty later.”

She then bent me over the table and both ankles were tied to the legs of the table. They tied my wrist to the other legs ... There was an indention in the table top where they put my chin. I knew why that was there! The feeling I had of being tied down and realizing that I had no control over what happened to me was so intense, I felt my little cock getting hard inside its plastic encasement. My legs were spread wide and my ass at the perfect position to be fucked. My mouth was available for any cock to enter it. But before I could begin to enjoy my situation, I felt the first of what would be about 20 hits with the leather belt that Big Tit Marsha was holding. I screamed from surprise and pain when she struck me the first time. From then on, the pain got worse as each strike cut into my tender white ass.

I could see through my tears that the man with the camera was moving from showing my ass to my face. Finally she finished and the first cock entered my ass. I didn’t mind the cock as much as I did his body slapping my tender ass and I screamed with every thrust. A white cock was presented to my mouth. I opened wide but was surprised when my mouth began to fill with the acrid taste of his piss. I coughed and all of it spewed out of my mouth.

“Sophie, Get a bucket. This faggot is going to drink every drop of piss that he is lucky enough to get. In fact, bring another one for the cum to drain in for his supper.”

“Yes Daddy.”

What! This little girl was his daughter? This was just getting more and more crazy. Some hours later, I was able to ask someone about Sophie and was told that Jimmy adopted her “for breeding purposes.”

As she came back with a bucket and placed it on the floor, I could see her little body and cute smooth little cunt and wished I had one too. She apparently went around and placed the other bucket between my legs to catch any cum that poured out of me. As the man in back continued to pound my ass, I tried to respond to his thrust but was too restrained to do anything but lay there and moan. The cock in my mouth was the first to cum and Jimmy grabbed the back of my head and shoved his average white cock deep into my throat.

“Take it Faggot.” And I swallowed as fast as I could, knowing another cock would soon follow his. I wasn’t disappointed and for the next few hours, cock after cock unloaded cum or piss into my ass and mouth. My ass had been stretched so much that it no longer hurt, but I did scream anytime a large cock entered me. Anytime my ass was not being used, Martha would fuck me with her strap-on and confess that never became comfortable. Several times she grabbed the plastic container that was around my cock and balls and would pull on it as hard as she could and made me beg her not to pull it off.

Finally, completely exhausted and numb from all the abuse, they untied my arms and legs. I tried to move but was unable to. Finally, Martha and one of the little boys helped me stand and around to the side of the table facing the now stationary camera.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.