My Date With the Prom Queen - Cover

My Date With the Prom Queen

Copyright© 2017 by tjasslover

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A 16 year old boy who has experimented with homosexual behavior scores a date with his dream girl, but events before, during and after his date convince him that he is really gay

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Coercion   NonConsensual   Gay   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Spitting   Squirting   Water Sports  

As I looked around the parking lot of the Mustang Inn, there were two girls that looked like whores in the parking lot and talking to an older man. I assumed Jackie would get dressed, but they all got out of the car and started walking toward a room with Jackie still completely nude. I followed behind and got to watch the most beautiful bubble butt casually walk toward the room. How do women’s asses move like that when they walk, I wondered. Even her back and shoulders were sexy and her waist caved in giving her hips an even larger impression. As we walked by the three adults, all turned to stare but none said anything like it was perfectly normal for one nude teen girl and four guys to be walking into a cheap motel room. We got to the room and went into a rather nasty room with a TV near the ceiling. Tyron clicked on the TV and immediately some porn was playing.

Johnny slapped Jackie on the ass, “Bend over Slut and let us enjoy that fat ass of yours.”

She obliged and put both hands on the bed while she shook her ass for us, “Come on, I need someone to fuck me.”

All the others were stripping, so I slowly began to take off my clothes.

“I promise you will have all the cock you need tonight if we have to post you on Craig’s list.”

Tyron added, “And you know it wouldn’t be the first time you were on there.” All 4 laughed at that.

I happen to look as Tyron as he pulled his underwear off and couldn’t help but gawk at his huge uncut black cock. He walked up behind her and kicked her ankles to get her to spread her legs wider. I was staring right at her pussy as he began to open it with his fingers before inserting the tip of his huge cock into her.

“Fuck, you are soaking wet. When is the last time you had sex?”

“When I got home from school, I fucked our yard man, but you know I need more than that.”

“Augggg”, Tyron had crammed his huge cock almost all the way into Jackie’s pussy and began to pound on her fine ass. She screamed at every thrust, but finally that diminished to loud moans. Johnny lay down on the bed and scooted his cock under her face and without a word, her mouth engulfed his nice cock. He grabbed her head and pushed it completely down on his cock to where her chin was sitting on his harry balls. She didn’t gag but continued to moan while Tryon was fucking her from behind. Finally I thought of my cell phone and began to video this incredible scene with a cock in my dream girl’s mouth and a big black cock in her pussy. Tyron was the first to cum with a loud moan from him. He stayed still for maybe 30 seconds as his balls emptied his cum into Jackie’s pussy. When he finally pulled out, the cum began to run out of her pussy and down her perfectly toned thighs.

“D, if you want a turn, you need to clean up that mess.”

“How?”

“With your tongue. Don’t you want to eat your lover?”

“Yes,” and with that I dropped to my knees and put my mouth on her pussy and began to lap up Tyron’s bitter tasting cum, not thinking of what my actions were telling all the other guys. As I licked and sucked on her pussy and down her legs, I was moaning louder than she was while sucking Johnny’s cock. Finally, he let out a loud moan and filled her mouth with his cum and as she stood up, a huge amount of Tyron’s cum gushed out of her pussy and all over my face. She turned around and stared at me for several seconds while the other guys were laughing. “Lay down Daniel.”

I did as she directed and lay on my back, my face still covered with cum. She straddled me and looked down at me while I admired the most beautiful girl with a perfect body, her nice tits hanging down with her beautiful pink nipples standing straight out.

“Daniel, do you want me?”

“Yes, you know I have wanted you ever since we met.”

“Then will you do anything I ask?”

“Yes.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, I promise.”

She reached down and grabbed my rock hard 6 inches and put it at the entrance of her pussy and sat down on my body with my cock buried fully inside of her. I let out a groan as she started slowly moving up and down on me, looking right into my eyes.

“Open your mouth.”

And as I opened my mouth, she spit in my mouth. I was surprised, but tried not to show it and swallowed.

“Good Boy.”

Through my excitement, I managed to form some words,”Jackie, can I ask you something?”

“Sure, whatever you want.”

“Was Luke your first?”

Jackie laughed, “No, I started fucking my cousins when I was 12.”

“How old were they?”

“One was 16 and the other 18.” She hesitated and started moving up and down on my cock, “and then my dad.”

“You fucked your dad?” I don’t know which was more surprising, that she fucked her dad or that she admitted it.

“Still do some nights. Sometimes he makes Mom watch and clean me up.”

She began to moan as her hips were moving faster and faster on my cock. I could tell she was getting turned on by talking about her dad.

“Does your dad know you fuck other guys?”

“Yes, he told me years ago that there was only one thing my body was good for and not to waste it.”

That was all either of us could take, and as much as I tried to hold back, I knew that I was going to cum much too quickly and there was no stopping the feeling. And when Jackie let out a scream and started cuming, I couldn’t hold back any further. I grabbed Jackie’s hips, let out a scream and dumped my cum inside the most beautiful pussy in the world.

“You want to clean my pussy?”

“Yes.”

“Good.” And she lifted off me and my soft cock fell out of her pussy. She held her hand under her pussy and moved to where her pussy was right over my mouth. As she moved her hand, my cum began to drip out of her pussy and into my mouth. I lifted my head enough to get my mouth over her pussy and began to lap up my cum like I was a dog. She lay down on my body and I almost screamed when I felt her hands on my cock guiding it into her mouth. This increased my licking and I couldn’t help myself. I parted her ass cheeks and stuck my tongue as far into her asshole as possible. I was in heaven.

“Get that ass good and wet D,” Byron said. He then climbed on the bed and placed his fat black cock right on my lips. “Get it wet, where I can fuck that asshole.”

I heard Jackie, “Please Daniel, for me.”

I opened my mouth and Byron’s cock entered my mouth. I didn’t want to admit how much I liked it but my cock was giving me away.

Jackie laughed, “Look how hard that made his cock.” Then I felt her fingers enter my asshole. I let out a little scream and began to moan as she fingered in and out of my ass.

Johnny chimed in, “Looks like we got us a genuine faggot here.” With that Byron pulled his cock out of my mouth and spread Jackie’s ass cheeks and pushed his fat cock at the entrance of her ass with his balls resting on my forehead. She let out several moans as he pushed harder and harder against the ring of her ass, finally breaking in which was accompanied by a scream, then loud moans as he pushed his fat cock deeper and deeper into her ass. On ever thrust his balls were hitting my head. I kept trying to reach up with my tongue and lick his cock going in and out of her ass, but it was just not possible. As Jackie’s moaning began to subside, I once again felt her finger enter my ass which only made me try harder to lick Byron’s cock. Then I felt a second and third finger enter and I raised my knees and spread my legs further apart to make it easier for her to finger fuck my ass. I finally realized that she was trying to get her entire hand in my ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.