My Date With the Prom Queen
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by tjasslover

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A 16 year old boy who has experimented with homosexual behavior scores a date with his dream girl, but events before, during and after his date convince him that he is really gay

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Coercion   NonConsensual   Gay   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Spitting   Squirting   Water Sports  

“D, I need to go to the bathroom, come on with me.”

“Sure Robert. How have you been?”

We chatted like old time and as we got to the men’s room, he grabbed me by the arm and ushered me toward the large handicapped stall. “Robert, no, I don’t’ do that anymore.”

“Well, I need it and you are going to do it now.”

Just as we started to enter the stall, an older man came out of one of the stalls and just stood looking at us. I knew he must have heard what we said and we all froze.

“I think I would like my dick sucked too. I will join you.”

Robert responded, “Sure, the more the merrier. D’s a real fag.”

“No please, I’m not.” I said as we all went into the stall and locked the door.

“I got hundreds of tapes to prove otherwise. Now strip off all your clothes.”

I did as I was told, knowing I really had no choice, but secretly wanting to suck Robert’s cock again. The older man looked to be in his 40s, a bit overweight and somewhat scruffy. He unzipped and pulled off his pants and pulled out the largest cock I had ever seen, probably 9 inches and big around.

“Sit on the toilet boy, and open your fucking mouth.”

I did as he told me and Robert moved to the side to get a good view for his video. The man pushed my head back and crammed his half hard cock into my mouth. It tasted as if he hadn’t washed in days and I almost gagged.

“You know the Bitch loves to lick nasty ass too, “ Robert offered.”That sound like an offer I can’t pass up. Hell, I just took a shit and could use a good tongue washing.”

He pulled his cock out of my mouth, stepped out of his briefs, turned around and bent over with his ass a few inches from my face. Robert pointed his phone right as his ass and told me to “spread those ass cheeks and let me get a good look.”

“Oh fuck that’s nasty,” he said then pushed my face right into the man’s nasty ass and began to rub my face in his ass. I had to fight back vomit as I gagged, but eventually got that under control and did my duty and cleaned this man’s nasty ass and was moaning by the time he turned around.

“Oh damn, I have to get a good shot of that face.” And Robert pointed his camera right at my face. “Damn, you are one nasty bitch.” I could only imagine what my face looked like, but didn’t have time to clean it as the man’s cock was forced, this time fully hard, into my mouth. I began to suck and lick on the bottom of his big nasty cock and he pumped about half of his cock in and out of my mouth while I sucked and moaned. After only a few minutes, I could tell by the sounds that he was making that he was about to cum. He grabbed the back of my head and forced his cock all the way into my mouth and his cum went straight down into my stomach. I was fighting not to vomit, but the urge was so great and as he pulled his cock out of my throat, a good bit of fluid followed and covered the front of my chest.

The man stood there looking at me for a bit while I gagged and tried to gain control of my stomach.

“Let me see the phone, Boy, I’m going to send this video to me and some of my buddies. What’s the faggot’s phone number?”

“No Robert, don’t give it to him.” He looked down at me and spit in my face.

“Understand Faggot. I fucking own your ass now. And since you said that, I’m going to post this video on every gay porn site I know and there’s not a fucking thing you can do about it.”

Robert has his cock out now and moved in front of me as the man walked over to my clothes and pulled my billfold out of my pocket. I could see that he had my new driver’s license and was taking a picture of it. “Now what’s that phone number, Faggot.”

Robert pulled his cock out of my mouth and looked down at me. “Either you tell him or I will.”

“832-138-1456”

“I will be calling and there is a group of my friends and we get together most Saturday night and spend the night at this guy’s farm. We have a couple of younger guys than you that join us, but you will be the main attraction this Saturday. Make sure you shave every bit of hair off your body. No wait, I will text you a phone number and you call and she will wax your entire body, legs, arms, ass, your cunt hairs. Later today, I will know everything about you and your family and how to contact them, so don’t you dare disappoint me.”

He put his clothes back on and walked out of the bathroom as I sat there with Robert’s cock in my mouth. After only a few minutes, Robert coated the back of my throat with his cum. He pulled his limp cock out of my mouth and zipped up. “Great catching up, “ and he turned and walked out the stall after having ruined my life.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.