My Date With the Prom Queen - Cover

My Date With the Prom Queen

Copyright© 2017 by tjasslover

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A 16 year old boy who has experimented with homosexual behavior scores a date with his dream girl, but events before, during and after his date convince him that he is really gay

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Coercion   NonConsensual   Gay   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Spitting   Squirting   Water Sports  

As Robert and I stood there staring at each other for a few seconds, I couldn’t help but think back to how we got into our early sexual exploration:

Robert and I had grown up next door to each other until his family moved about 30 miles away and he had transferred to another school district. Robert was a grade over me but less than a year older. He had been the one to introduce me to masturbation and ultimate sucking his cock. I was 12 at the time and was spending the night at his house while his parents were out for supper. Almost as soon as they had left the house, we stripped and began playing with our cocks. Mine was fairly small, at least at that time, but his was a lot bigger. He had a Playboy magazine that was his dad’s and I was thinking about the fine ass this girl had. Robert broke my concentration and said: “D, I want you to do something for me.”

“Anything Robert. What?” Oh my gosh, I loved the way it felt to have my little cock in my hand and even better to be with another guy.

“Put your mouth on my cock and suck me off.”

I was really pretty stupid at that time. “What do you mean?”

“Let me show you.” And with that he pushed my head right toward his erect cock. I opened my mouth and was amazed how incredible it felt going inside of me. It didn’t take but a few seconds to get the hang of moving my mouth up and down on his erect cock. After maybe two minutes, Robert grabbed the back of my head and forced my head all the way down on his cock until my face was plastered against his body. I felt the pulsation of his cock as his cock filled my mouth with his warm, bitter cum.

“Swallow every drop D.”

I really didn’t have much choice as my mouth was forced to his body and I had to swallow or gag, so I swallowed the first of what would be hundreds of loads of his cum over the next few years.

“That was Great D. How did you like it?”

I hated to admit it, but I really did enjoy it. “It was OK, but was surprised that you made me swallow your cum.”

“Did it taste bad?”

“Well, actually no, it wasn’t bad.”

“Good, because I want you to suck me every single day, if you will?”

“I guess. Do you plan to suck me?”

“I don’t know, maybe but for now, I want you to beat off while I watch you.”

He picked up his cell phone and began to film me beating off. I had gotten where I slowed down to really enjoy the sensation before I came.

“Do you like to beat off Daniel?”

“Yes, I love beating off. It feels great.”

“Did you like sucking my cock?”

“Yes, Robert, I loved sucking your cock and swallowing your cum.”

“Will you suck me every day and swallow my cum?”

“Yes, I will suck you every day.” I was about to cum and I could feel the excitement building inside of me and I was about to lose it.

“Then that means you are my Bitch. Say it D, Say you are my Bitch.”

“Yes Yes, I’m your bitch.” And the most powerful orgasm I had ever had engulfed me and I covered my belly and hand with cum.”

We lay there exhausted for some time, and I noticed that Robert’s cock was hard again. Without being asked, I leaned over and began to suck on his beautiful cock again.

“Get between my legs; I want you to lick my balls.”

I crawled between his legs and began licking on his balls. As I did he railed his legs with his feet over his shoulders.

“And my ass too.”

I can’t believe that I didn’t stop or question what he was asking me to do, but I did as he asked and the tip of my tongue entered his asshole. It tasted rank, but that didn’t stop me and I got carried away, moaning with every lick. After several minutes, he dropped his legs, “Now suck me bitch.”

I looked up and saw he was recording every second of what I was doing to him, but I wrapped my lips around his cock and sucked away. It only took him a few minutes to cum in my mouth and I devoured every drop of his cum.

His parents got home around 11:00 and I could hear them in the room two doors down, but Robert didn’t seem to care and told me to come suck him again. I pulled off his underwear and mine, but once I got his cock good and hard and I was hoping for another load of his cum, he made me get on my knees with my head in a pillow and got behind me. I was afraid of what was about to happen and I thought I might be wrong when I felt his finger enter my asshole. I jumped a bit, but it didn’t really hurt, just startled me. Then he pushed a second and finally a third finger into my ass and fucked me like my ass was a pussy. I was moaning quietly with my head in the pillow and enjoying every second. I was disappointed when he stopped and had hoped he would continue, then I felt the tip of his cock pushing against the outer ring of my ass and I held my breath as he pushed it through into me. I let out a scream which was muffled by my face in the pillow and then he began to pound his cock into my asshole. After about a minute, the pain was gone and I was responding to his thrust and in my mind, I was a 12 year old girl getting fucked at some party in front of a dozen friends. As I was fantasizing about being a young slut, Robert grabbed my hips and gave a huge thrust and emptied his cum deep inside my asshole. He fell on top of me and we lay there both trying to catch our breath for several minutes before he said. “Bitch, suck my cock clean and be sure to get all your shit off of it.”

I didn’t hesitate and grabbed his messy cock and put it all the way into my mouth. He had been right and there was definitely something on his cock that I didn’t want in my mouth, but I continued until I felt his cock was clean.

“Daniel, now go get in your bed and you can suck me again later.”

“Robert, I need to go to the bathroom and clean the cum out of my ass.”

“No, just get in bed and let it dry. I want to see it in the morning. Now shut up and go to sleep.”

I was awakened out of my slumber by a pillow hitting me in the face. I roused and looked over at Robert who was rubbing on his already hard cock. It only took a few seconds and mine was hard too, but I knew mine would have to wait until I had finished sucking his. I went over to him and got between his legs, began to suck his cock, lick his balls, and, of course, lick his ass. He didn’t really last long and came into my mouth and I again eagerly swallowed every drop.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.