Mrs. Waxerman - Cover

Mrs. Waxerman

Copyright© 2017 by Mike McGifford

Chapter 14

BDSM Story: Chapter 14 - From the Family Feud universe, a short story to see if there's interest in such a spinoff....

Caution: This BDSM Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Niece   Aunt   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Enema   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Clergy   Public Sex   Slow   Transformation  

Doctor Hooker was in the kitchen watching the back door. As soon as Mrs. Waxerman opened it, their eyes met. She was naked as he’d instructed. Leaving the door open, she began moving their purchase inside. Doctor Hooker did not offer to assist. Once everything was in, Mrs. Waxerman knelt at Doctor Hooker’s feet.

“You’re still angry, aren’t you sir?” She asked quietly in her non-Waxerman voice.

“Two weeks, at the very least,” he replied, laying a hand on his fiancées head. “I’ve spent my anger on you’re ride home,” he continued, now stroking her sweat-dampened long gray hair.

Mrs. Waxerman was dying to know what he meant by the ‘two week’ remark, but was also learning to wait for him to finish his thoughts before asking. He just stood there for the longest minute of Victoria’s life, stroking her hair, looking at her, more specifically trying to see her new engagement ring without having her move or moving himself.

“Your hair was in a bun when you went into the sex shop. Why is it down now?”

The question surprised Mrs. Waxerman. She had expected him to berate her some more about not using protection or maybe offer to punish her for leaving the bags of purchases on the table instead of storing them away neatly. She was even ready to justify not putting them away until he’d looked through everything and given his approval.

“The store clerk, Phillip. He asked me to let down my hair.”

“You look incredibly beautiful with your hair down. It’s the difference between ultra conservative and sultry,” James commented sadly.

“Was I wrong to take it down, sir?” Mrs. Waxerman asked now almost whispering.

Victoria Waxerman felt awful. She wanted her fiancée to scream at her. To call her a slut. To take his belt off and beat her with it. She’d been so incredibly stupid and had so obviously hurt him badly. She wanted him to tell her she had been wrong to take her hair down for Phillip and allow him to use that as an excuse to punish her. Even whip her tits again. Make her new piercing feel like the deepest part of hell, to atone for her sin.

She, a grown woman, had allowed not one but two men to have anal intercourse with her and she’d failed to protect herself from disease in any way. Part of her wanted to laugh hysterically. She hadn’t let him down by having sex with other men, but by not protecting herself while she did it. She’d never thought it possible that cheating on a spouse could be nothing, while at the same time forgetting a prophylactic could cause this much pain.

“You weren’t wrong to let it down. It makes you, if possible, even more alluring,” Doctor Hooker began. “I’m just debating whether or not the way I punished you on the ride home was sufficient. I’m sure you will never again neglect the use of a condom, however I wonder if you understand the ramifications of what you did.”

“James, sir. My fiancée, my love. Please believe me when I tell you the ride home was nothing. It was dark, very noisy and incredibly hot and uncomfortable. I would not wish such a trip on my worst enemy. And yet I know in my heart that I deserve so much more than that as a just punishment,” Victoria whispered urgently.

“I imagined asking you to beat me again. To cane my breasts and especially both nipples. I might have received a disease from one of those men and I want a physical torment to match my mental torment. At least find some binder clips and attach them to my nipples as my father once had to do to my mother. I won’t remove them until after you take me in to be tested.”

“Your nipples would drop off if I did that, my love. As I said, it takes an absolute minimum of two weeks before tests can determine whether or not you got a sexually transmitted infection. Three months for syphillis. And after that chap came out of the store, gave me his card and told me you were the best he’d ever had, I was going to make love to your bottom myself when we got here. Now we must wait. Now the wedding must wait too.”

“Oh my goodness, I had no idea! That makes it ever so much worse than I had even imagined! And we would have consummated our love, even if not in the traditional way had it not been for my stupidity. But are you saying you can’t marry me if I contracted something? I would never have allowed those men to have their way with me at all had I known that there could be some caveat to our wedding plans.”

“The wedding night is usually something the bride looks forward to, dearest. It would be added foolishness on my part to make unprotected love to any of your holes if you have a sexually transmitted infection. I have no plans of wearing a rubber with my own wife.”

“So you’re just saying we have to wait to get married, not that you will not marry me even if I have caught a disease.”

“We will still be married, but not until tests show that you are clear of all infections. That is not subject to debate my love.”

Mrs. Waxerman was verging on tears. Now she could understand why James seemed so sad. He’d said that very day that there was no reason for the marriage to wait. And he’d wanted to take her to bed too. She didn’t quite understand why that thought alone upset her so much. She abruptly realized that she’d not only accepted that James would sodomize her in the very near future, but that she’d been aching for him to be at least that intimate with her. Now he couldn’t and it was her fault.

“Umm ... sir?” A very timid sounding Victoria began to ask. “Could I at least, ummm, gosh. Since you can’t take me from behind, maybe I could at least satisfy you with, you know. Could I lick you for your pleasure?”

Mrs. Waxerman’s question broke Doctor Hooker out of his melancholy mood. A spark of anger shot through the him. He felt like his fiancée was never going to learn what he’d been trying to teach her before he realized that he’d not been trying for months or weeks or even days, but they were literally only hours into the changes he’d asked for. He laughed to himself, realizing he’d already begun to think of himself as a long-married man.

“Victoria. I know I have yet to give you a written list of terms for use with dealing in sexual matters, however I believe you are asking if you will still be able to suck my cock and swallow my cum. If so, the answer is no. Herpes is an example of an orally transferred disease. That does however make me wonder if this is Gods way of punishing me too, or if in fact it is a blessing in disguise. The more I think on it, the more I believe God has a bigger hand in this than either of us realize.”

“Tell me you don’t think that God wants you to share intimacies with Delilah instead of me?” Mrs. Waxerman asked, her voice going cold.

“I do in fact think that, dear heart, however not in the jealous way you’re suggesting. Everything I intend to do with you, I will practice on Delilah first. Having said that, you will be right there assisting wherever and however possible. You too will learn from each experience so that when we are finally intimate together, you will already be the perfect wife. As your reward for assisting Delilah, you will receive all of my semen. All my ejaculate will find its way inside you, my love.”

“I may be a little naive, sir,” Mrs. Waxerman said, slightly less tensely, “But if you only have sexual relations with Delilah, your semen will be deposited only within her, not me.”

Doctor Hooker paused to put himself in Victoria’s shoes. She wasn’t angry thinking of him fucking Delilah every which way, but instead seemed more confused as to how she was going to get it instead of her niece. He shook his head in disbelief. That’s when he noticed the reflection of three heads poking around the door frame leading to the dining room. He was sure Delilah was there too, even though he couldn’t see her. He decided to ignore the eavesdroppers for the moment.

“Whenever I’m ready to ejaculate, I’ll simply ejaculate in Delilah’s mouth. She in turn will drip my cum into yours, dear. If that is not possible, then I will come outside her body and you will lick it up. Every time this happens, you will remember why it has to be this way.”

“Oh. That is certainly demeaning. Second hand sperm from my own fiancée. Via my niece, the sexual slave,” Mrs. Waxerman said bitterly.

“And you have a more practical solution for the dilemma you created, Victoria? I’ve admitted to myself and you that I love you. I’ve asked you to marry me. You had unprotected sex not once, but twice since then. I’m not sure if you really feel the way you said you did. This is a solution, not a punishment. If I could whip your tits and that’d make the threat of an STI disappear, I’d do it. Unfortunately all the nipple whipping in the world will not put a condom on those guys’ dicks before they came in your ass. I’m more surprised that you aren’t hugging me for including you so deeply in Delilah’s training. Training that will bring her closer to God. Remember Him?”

Doctor Hooker was a little perturbed at his fiancée and it was showing in his words. He meant every one of them though. If his fiancée was as repentant as she’d claimed, she would accept his decision. If not, then...

Victoria felt like she’d been slapped. In a way, she had. Then she felt awful again. Everything Doctor Hooker had said was accurate and he was doing this to help her. To help her family too, for which he had no obligation. Tears began to stream down her cheeks and drip onto her naked chest. Mrs. Waxerman fell forward, sobbing, clutching at Doctor Hooker’s thighs, the side of her head pressed to his groin, her tits mashed against his legs, her newly pierced nipple crying out at the harsh contact. Mrs. Waxerman ignored the pain. Her man loved her still.

Doctor Hooker let her have her emotional moment. Eventually her sobs lessened and she got hold of herself again.

“I’m so sorry, sir. The stress ... it’s getting to me I suppose,” Mrs Waxerman finally admitted.

“The first mountains always seem the steepest,” Doctor Hooker reflected almost to himself.

“Did you strip at the back door because you’re a two-hole whore now and beginning to obsess about such things or did you also forget that I specifically suggested you were to do so at the front door, babycakes?”

“I thought ... I ummm ... you weren’t joking about doing that where everyone could possibly see me?” Mrs Waxerman said, drawing back and looking up at him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.