Mrs. Waxerman - Cover

Mrs. Waxerman

Copyright© 2017 by Mike McGifford

Chapter 11

BDSM Story: Chapter 11 - From the Family Feud universe, a short story to see if there's interest in such a spinoff....

Caution: This BDSM Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Niece   Aunt   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Enema   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Clergy   Public Sex   Slow   Transformation  

It seemed to Mrs. Waxerman that Doctor Hooker knew exactly where he was going. He got on the freeway for a few miles then took an exit, made half a dozen turns and finally pulled into a strip mall dominated by a tattoo shop. Their whole trip had been taken with neither of them saying much, lost in their own thoughts.

“Won’t you be jealous, sir?” Mrs. Waxerman asked as he shut his Cadillac off. This had been the overriding thought on her mind. Scripture had replayed over and over in her head. Her God was a jealous God. Her husband to be, a Christian man, should be a jealous man too.

“Whatever would I be jealous of?” He asked simply, genuinely surprised at her question.

“When I offered to be God’s whore, it was because I used a poor example of scripture and things spiraled out of control. Now that you’ve explained why it would benefit me to do so, I accept your wisdom, but... ,” Victoria paused to gather her thoughts and say what she wanted without offending Doctor Hooker, however he took her pause and finished the sentence for her.

“But you worry that I’ll be jealous if you set out to fuck everything in sight to please God?”

“Well I wouldn’t have put it that way, however I guess that’s what I meant ... sir.” Mrs. Waxerman conceded.

As if reading her thoughts about God, Doctor Hooker replied, “God is jealous, but not of petty things. When a person ignores Him in favor of idols and false gods, the Bible shows example after example of his wrath. He is jealous when our intentions do not serve Him.”

“Yet it’s so easy to be jealous. I get ... well, to be honest, I get jealous when you look at Delilah in the nude. I know I’m not young anymore, sir.”

“I believe your jealousies are a common weakness. A weakness the devil would and has exploited since the garden of Eden. God is all-powerful. Why would he ever get jealous? You would have to be privy to the big picture to know. Imagine you were the mailman whose job it is to deliver letters. You could get a letter in the mail that changes your life and the lives of those around you. The mailman doesn’t know that he was the tool that delivered the life changing letter. He just goes about his business, never aware of the bigger picture that he was a part of. We cannot be aware of the bigger picture, or the whole picture. We just do our best with the small part we play in life.”

“So you never get jealous, sir?”

“I would definitely get jealous if your intentions did not serve Him or me. It is my responsibility, as scripture says, to lead my family towards God and have you praising him and worshipping him and doing the right things. I have faith that you whoring yourself does not serve your own petty desires, but rather fulfills your purpose in the bigger picture.”

“So you think that the jealousy God felt when the Israelites strayed was not the same as me being jealous when Delilah takes your seed?”

“I cannot change the way you feel about things that happen around you. I can only help put things in perspective. Let’s explore the example of Delilah. I have been wondering and worrying about her on the drive over here. She’s eager to please and she obviously loves you very much. How do you think she’d react if you told her it made you jealous any time she please me sexually?”

“I think she would be hesitant to provide you with sexual relief. And I’d be fine with that, sir. I can do it!” Victoria stated, feeling like she’d won this contest.

“And in doing so, you’d be denying her ability to get closer to God herself. That’s what I was saying about petty jealousy. You’d take away from your own niece to feel better about yourself. God never took away from the Israelites until after they abandoned him. I have not abandoned you in favor of Delilah, yet you want to punish her anyway. That’s the sin in your thinking.”

“So I wouldn’t make you jealous laying with others...”

“You do and would make me very pleased because I know why you’re doing it. You’re not a wanton slut, looking for pleasure wherever you can find it but rather a servant of God. I’d like for you to be proud of your niece rather than being jealous of her and that’s what I was considering on the way here.”

“You were thinking about my petty jealousies?” Mrs. Waxerman gasped, flushing.

“I did say I was thinking about what would be best for Delilah, didn’t I dear?”

“Oh. Of course, sir.” Mrs. Waxerman apologized, immediately feeling jealous that her fiancée was thinking about her niece instead of her, then berating herself for it.

“There is a lot in the Bible relating to slavery. You know that it was common at the time the Bible was written, and totally acceptable. Today, it’s totally unacceptable to even think about it much less advocate it. Do you agree?”

“To put it mildly, keeping slaves is sinful!” Mrs. Waxerman exclaimed.

“There is nowhere in the Bible that states that. The Bible does, on the other hand, provide many rules about the handling of slaves and the consequences of mishandling them. I’ve been thinking about collaring Delilah and our conversation just now has only provided additional incentive for doing so.”

“You think Delilah should be sold into slavery? If you did, I would report you to the authorities myself!” Mrs. Waxerman was shaken at his words.

“I said no such thing,” Doctor Hooker assured Victoria. “I merely suggested that If Delilah’s focus was to be a sex slave within the family, you would have no reason to be jealous of her. If her purpose in the household was to be entertaining in much the same way as artwork or television entertains and everyone showed her the same respect as they do to the television, then maybe you wouldn’t succumb to jealousy with her.

Doctor Hooker watched his fiancée as she thought about his words. He had indeed been thinking about this and was prepared to argue the benefits with Mrs. Waxerman, as much to use her as a sounding board as to get her feelings about the concept. What she said after thinking about it for a good minute, still surprised him.

“I think it’s a wonderful idea, James, I mean sir!”

It was Doctor Hooker’s turn to be a little confused. Mrs. Waxerman had agreed without even asking the customary 20 questions. While he expected to lead their relationship, he also expected to discuss what he considered major decisions. Making his soon-to-be step-niece a sex slave was definitely in that category.

“This is a thought I’ve only been pondering a short while, dear. I’m not even sure it’d be best for her,” Doctor Hooker confessed.

“Although I have misgivings about what I seem to have agreed to, if I’m going to be a whore in the name of the Lord, either Delilah is going to insist on it too, because I know what she’s like, or she should officially be the family’s sexual slave instead. It’s not like she isn’t already supplying sexual relief to all the males anyway. I do not want to see Delilah being prostituted in God’s nor anyone else’s name though. She’s still a child. For heavens sake, if these agreements don’t prove my commitment to you, I really don’t know what will. I can hardly believe I’m even having this conversation with you. Sir.”

Mrs. Waxerman was still having difficulty remembering to call Doctor Hooker sir as he’d requested. She was trying, however Doctor Hooker wondered if she needed incentive to fully get into her roll as his wife and submissive. He just needed to make one more thing clear.

“If, and it’s a big if, I decide to do this, my goal is to open Delilah to a whole world of sexual debauchery. Going into it with a focus on God is the only way I can see her avoiding Satan’s clutches. It’s a huge gamble because Satan uses sex against people and even the most devout Christian can be headed to hell because of sex. Think of the original Samson. He killed himself along with the Philistines after asking God for strength one last time to avenge his lost eyes. Did he go to heaven or hell? He did after all commit suicide.”

“God granted him his wish so that he may destroy Delilah and the Philistines with their false gods. I know in my heart that he’s with God,” Mrs. Waxerman declared.

“As for you my dear, are you ready to accept my engagement ring?”

“It’s Gods will that I’m to marry you, Ja ... sir. As is written in proverbs 5:19, a loving doe, a graceful deer. May her breasts satisfy you always, may you ever be intoxicated with her love.”

“Your breasts delight me, sweetheart and will look even more wonderful once they are adorned with engagement and wedding rings.”

“You also know that the other thing is true also, sir.” Mrs. Waxerman said shyly.

“What’s that, dearest?”

“I do love you.”

“Would you like to know a secret? I do believe I love you too, dearest.”

Mrs. Waxerman breathed a sigh of relief. She was worried that her fiancée might get angry that she’d expressed such a feeling, even though they were engaged. Instead, he’d told her he loved her too. Never before could she remember being so happy. Even her late husband had never come close to eliciting such emotion from her. She felt like God himself had blessed their union and she was going to justify His blessing. She couldn’t help but smile. This was truly a moment to remember.

“And I will follow your lead. If you require me to ... to ... prostitute my body for the glory of God, then I will do it. I can’t promise to enjoy it, but I can promise to obey you and always do my best to satisfy my ... your ... the ... customer. Tell me, sir. Should I ... or are you ... going to make the offer to ... to whomever ... ummm ... puts your ring on me?”

“Would you like me to, or would you rather do it yourself the first time?”

“I’m still getting used to the idea that sexual relations are not sinful. I’d prefer to be told to do it the first time. That way if you were wrong about your wishes, it won’t be my fault.” Mrs. Waxerman decided.

Doctor Hooker got out of the car, came around to the passenger side and held the door for Victoria. After she climbed out and stood up, Doctor Hooker closed the door behind her. Feeling very naughty, Mrs. Waxerman threw herself into a hug with the doctor, so glad that he loved her that she ignored her own previously stated feelings about public displays of affection. She would even have held his hand as they walked across the parking lot, had he offered.

Doctor Hooker held the door for Mrs. Waxerman. She reluctantly entered the tattoo parlor. It didn’t hold the stigma the sex shop had, however it was on her short list of places she’d never gone nor wanted to go. Inside it was bright, with every wall covered from floor to ceiling with tattoo art. There were four chairs in the front, two of them already occupied, one by a girl having an armband done and the other by a man having his neck tattoo changed.

“G’day mate,” the guy doing the armband said casually. “I’ll be with ya in just a tick. Just gotta cover this and I’m done.”

He was tall, at least six feet, gangly and covered in tattoos. He wore ripped denim shorts and a wife beater undershirt and he was very pale, with curly, sun-faded red hair. It was the accent that surprised James Hooker though. He sounded Australian but not like crocodile Dundee. He’d only said two things but both of them sounded like questions.

Doctor Hooker spent his wait time looking around at the artwork. Mrs. Waxerman stood stolidly next to him looking at one spot in the corner where a large Celtic cross drawing took up her entire attention. As she waited, her facial expression slowly settled back into the normal distasteful scowl that was her norm.

“So what can I do ya for?” The Steve Erwin impersonator asked.

I would like to get my fiancée pierced. She has such beautiful breasts I’d like to put an engagement ring through one with a wedding ring for the other, to follow later.”

“Oh choice, mate. Sure we can do that. Do you have your own or d’ja want to put one of ours in for now?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.