Mrs. Waxerman
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2017 by Mike McGifford

BDSM Story: Chapter 10 - From the Family Feud universe, a short story to see if there's interest in such a spinoff....

Caution: This BDSM Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Niece   Aunt   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Enema   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Clergy   Public Sex   Slow   Transformation  

Mrs. Waxerman had long since gone into some sort of sensory overload. She was conscious and bawling, yet spaced out when Delilah had finished the task Doctor Hooker had set her. Doctor Hooker took Mrs. Waxerman in his arms the moment Delilah crawled out of the way. Doctor Hooker realized with a start that this was the first time he’d ever embraced his fiancée this closely, and definitely the first time he’d done so while she was naked and had just had semen licked off her body.

“I’m sorry, I can’t ... I can’t, I’m sorry,” Mrs. Waxerman began babbling while she stood in his arms, going limp and forcing him to hold her up.

“I think she peed a little,” Delilah said to Doctor Hooker quietly. “But it didn’t taste like I thought pee would.”

Doctor Hooker dropped his hand, still holding his fiancée, and slipped it down to her groin. He could feel where Delilah had cleaned her brother’s semen from between her aunt’s thighs. Mrs. Waxerman was still babbling about not being able to do something. His fingers came into contact with Mrs. Waxerman’s labia and he instantly knew. Mrs. Waxerman was wet, but it was an oily wetness. Mrs. Waxerman was aroused and that seemed to have been the straw that had broken the camels back for her.

“Shush now sweetheart,” Doctor Hooker cooed in her ear. “You seem to have received a reward from God for taking your punishment. It’s a gift from the almighty father and you don’t need to be ashamed that you’re aroused honey. It’s a good thing!”

Mrs. Waxerman quieted her babbling and clung to Doctor Hooker, still unable to properly support herself, but finally doing a better job of it.

“If we were husband and wife right now, I’d make the most of your arousal with my penis. Can you feel me against you dear? Taking the rod to you was difficult for me. I don’t particularly enjoy hurting another person, but it’s absolutely wonderful that you submitted to it and God has blessed us both as a result.”

“But these feelings. They’re so sinful,” Mrs. Waxerman cried, not caring that her nephews and niece heard her.”

“If you hadn’t just been punished and had lusted after another man to the point where you became aroused as you are now, it might be considered sinful. I’m aroused but I don’t feel like I’m sinning. I’m just considering how I’m going to get relief,” he whispered in Victoria’s ear.

“You said yourself we’re already married in the eyes of God. You could ... we could go to my bedroom ... you could consummate...” Mrs. Waxerman tried to get the jumbled thoughts out of her head.

Doctor Hooker gently released Mrs. Waxerman from the tight hug they were sharing but her legs still wouldn’t hold her. She sank slowly to her knees before him. Her head was level with his waist and if her eyes hadn’t been scrunched closed, she would have seen the bulge in the doctors pants.

“You could,” he said, emphasizing the word, ‘could’, “Put your mouth to good use again. Your niece has relieved me before, and yet I’ve never felt the joy of my own fiancée. I’ve decided I’m not going to use your vagina until I feel that you’ve learned to be the sort of woman God wants you to be. So to use your own words, you’re going to be God’s whore, but only a two-hole whore for now. Your mouth and ass are the only two holes that will take a penis.”

Mrs. Waxerman’s eyes sprung open at his words. Her own niece had taken him with her mouth even though he’d promised to marry her. Her jealousy came through the pain she was in. He was going to be HER husband and yet she’d never had a chance to show him her devotion to her future husband. Her niece had made the offer to him and he’d accepted. She’d never thought to do it herself. That he’d had to make do with someone other than her, made her feel a little sick inside. Doctor Hooker had agreed to be HER man yet she’d never looked after his needs. Delilah had tasted his offerings before her.

“Please, sir ... please allow me to ... you know.” Mrs. Waxerman said quietly, looking up at him.

Doctor Hooker looked back at her as if they were the only two people in the room and there wasn’t a naked boy and girl and another boy dressed only in pajama bottoms present. “If you’re willing to please me like that, you need to ask me and be explicit. If you want to suck my dick, you have to really make me know that you want to. I have a hard cock, I’m standing in front of a two-hole whore and she’s asking me something. What could she be asking?”

“I’m your ... your two ... two-hole ... whore, sir. I want to ... to take your ... your cock into my unworthy mouth and ... and suck the juice out of it. I can do a much better job than Delilah did, I know it. I want to please you so well that you never need to have Delilah relieve you ever again. You can fu ... have sex with me any way you want,” Mrs. Waxerman promised, having tried to say the word, ‘fuck’, but totally unable to bring herself to do so.

“You’re going to have to learn to prepare me for your mouth without using your hands, dear. But for now, unzip me and take me as deeply as you took the carrot. I want to feel your throat on my cock.” Doctor Hooker had heard his fiancées jealousy and decided he’d deal with that later.

Mrs. Waxerman did as she’d been told. She really was a natural cock sucker. He was already hard and she worked his cock like a pro. Both of them ignored Delilah, Jimmy and Zeke, but the teens were unable to ignore the adults. As their aunt’s blowjob progressed, Delilah found herself slipping off the couch. Jimmy was hard yet again and she’d already promised to take care of Zeke, so slipping a hand around one brother’s erection, she slid the other brother’s penis into her mouth.

Even though Jimmy had orgasmed so many times that day already, he came before Zeke. His spendings were finally minimal this time. Zeke on the other hand came a lot. Zeke came just before Doctor Hooker erupted in his beaten fiancées mouth, both females dutifully swallowing.

Mrs. Waxerman was allowed to go to her bedroom to dress and Doctor Hooker found Gordon reading in his room. He gathered Delilah and the boys together and set them up to write their stories. By that time, Mrs. Waxerman was dressed and ready to go. She’d even selected a pair of short heels and was wearing pantyhose for her fiancée. Her hair was pulled into a tight bun and she once again looked every bit as Waxermanish as usual. There was no outward sign that she’d so recently been caned to within an inch of her sanity.

When they left the house, their first stop was the drug store where they picked up both a day after pill and birth control pills for Delilah. Doctor Hooker decided not to write a scrip for his fiancée at this point, feeling that such an expense was unjustified given Victoria’s age.

Their second stop was Victoria’s Secret. It was a store Mrs. Waxerman had never been inside before. Doctor Hooker selected some new undergarments for Victoria including stockings, suspenders, bustiers and thongs. He spent well over $400.00 on her. A stop at the shoe store was unproductive. They didn’t have what Doctor Hooker wanted. When they pulled into the parking lot of an adult store, Mrs. Waxerman gasped.

“Whatever did you bring me to this den of iniquity for?” She asked. “The very store itself is evil, let alone the Godless creatures that patronize it!”

“The store itself is brick and mortar. What it sells offends you, yet you really have no idea what it actually sells or who patronizes it. In a way, this shop represents your judgmental attitude towards things you don’t understand, dear. I thought that the beating you received this morning would have worked to temper your quick mouth and make you take extra time to think about how your words are heard by others.”

Mrs. Waxerman could definitely still feel the beating she’d received. Her back was on fire and her butt and thighs felt like she’d spent all day in the sun. The only part of her in more pain was her breasts, tightly contained in her brassier, each stripe individually discernible.

“Well I think the whole idea is sinful and I want no part of it. It’s indicative of how low we’ve sunk as a society,” Mrs. Waxerman declared.

“Is what you want more important than what I want, dear?”

“Well of course not, however you should want to understand my feelings on the matter and act accordingly,” Mrs. Waxerman replied.

“Please don’t get me wrong dear. I understand you perfectly. I just disagree with a lot of the conclusions you reach and I believe you reach them by ignoring fact and using supposition instead. This place is not sinful. Some of the things they sell could be used in sinful ways, however that’s true of anything. A knife can be used to cut meat or kill someone. The knife is not sinful. The act of murder is.”

Mrs. Waxerman could tell she was not convincing Doctor Hooker. “Please don’t make me go in there. I’d just feel too uncomfortable. I have no interest in anything they sell and certainly no interest in conversing with anyone inside.”

“I suggest a contest. I’ll ask two questions. If you answer them to my satisfaction, we will leave. If not, then you will be punished for forming your conclusion about the place before having all the facts. Is that fair?”

“I don’t know that it’s fair to punish me for having an opinion, no.”

“I would be punishing you for forming a selfish opinion that affects me, because the Bible clearly states that it is my responsibility to punish my future wife for being selfish.”

“Oh. When you say it like that...” Mrs. Waxerman admitted.

“Are you still confident in your opinion as it stands? This is your last opportunity to change your mind. If you can correctly and fully answer my questions, we’ll leave.”

“Please, ask your questions. I know that God will give me the right answers.”

“Very well. Give me three examples of what we might find for sale in this shop.” Doctor Hooker asked.

“Well obviously pornographic literature,” Mrs. Waxerman answered immediately. Then there would be prostitutes and ... ummm ... sex potions?”

“And what sort of degenerates would we be likely to find inside?”

“Well obviously the sort of degenerate that would visit prostitutes and need sex potions to draw innocent women to their demise,” Mrs. Waxerman proclaimed, her uncertainty vanishing as she was drawn into her own fantasy of why such shops were evil. “Can we go now please James. I can feel the evil radiating from the place.”

“We will most certainly not be leaving this place in the immediate future,” Doctor Hooker stated coldly. “This is not the sort of shadowy domain inhabited by men in raincoats that you are imagining. At least half the clientele are female. While they do indeed sell pornography, they do not offer prostitution or sex potions, whatever a sex potion is. The clerk is as likely to be a grandmother as a college student. Most of what they sell here are marital aids.

“None of that is what I’ve been told, except for the pornography. It’s filthy, disgusting and evil. I will not be associated with it.”

“What did I call you in front of your nephews and niece this morning, dear?”

“You called me a two-hole whore, but I don’t think you were being mean to me. Making me go inside this den of iniquity would be downright mean.”

“I wasn’t being mean to you,” Doctor Hooker promised in a gentler voice. “But I did mean what I said. Pornography is defined as sexual nudity with no artistic value. Do you really think that God intended nudity or sex to be evil? If he did, then why would he provide breasts and genitals? It’s mankind that has made sex and nudity evil and for probably thousands of years, some religions have used it as a way of controlling the masses. Job 1:21 says, naked I came from my mothers womb and naked I shall return. Its a verse you will be quoting it to others in the future.”

“So you’re giving me no choice in the matter, James.” Mrs. Waxerman said it as a statement, not a question.

“I’ve indulged you, dear. I could have simply ignored your protests but I didn’t. I’m leading you slowly, not turning your world upside down over night. You’ve already been naked in front of your family members and have seen to their sexual needs, to some extent. Those are big changes and there will be more. The main change is that when I suggest something, you will do it without question, without pause and to the best of your considerable ability. You are intelligent but you’ve wasted your intelligence on listening to lies, rumor and supposition. That will stop. Decisions you make will be informed and with my consent. Is that clear?”

“Yes, sir,” Mrs. Waxerman said in her submissive voice, clearly feeling the steel of his convictions.

“Come now dear. I suspect they have in this store what the shoe store didn’t.”

Mrs. Waxerman was going to ask what they could possibly sell in the way of shoes at an adult store, but thought better of it. She really was an intelligent woman and she had already processed some of what Doctor Hooker had said. She realized she had to see for herself the inside of the type of store she’d decried her whole adult life without first investigating.

The inside of the store surprised Mrs. Waxerman somewhat. It was more like a toy store for adults than the dim book store she’d imagined. The lighting was bright, nothing was kept discreetly tucked out of sight but rather highlighted with signage touting the uses for some of the items. There were clothing racks with lingerie just like at the Victoria’s Secret store and indeed shoes, but nothing like the ones they’d seen at the shoe store.

Doctor Hooker led her to the shoe display and immediately found what he’d been looking for. He explained to her what she was looking at. “These shoes are what’s known as ‘stripper shoes’”, he explained. “They look like extremely high heels but in actual fact, they’re not. The sole is so thick that it increases your height by six inches without making you stand on your toes. These others here,” he indicated another pair, “Actually do make you stand on the tips of your toes. They help you learn balance.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.