Mrs. Waxerman - Cover

Mrs. Waxerman

Copyright© 2017 by Mike McGifford

Chapter 9

BDSM Story: Chapter 9 - From the Family Feud universe, a short story to see if there's interest in such a spinoff....

Caution: This BDSM Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Niece   Aunt   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Enema   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Clergy   Public Sex   Slow   Transformation  

Jimmy did just as his sister asked. It never occurred to him to do it slowly. He just took the carrot, pushed it against his aunt’s ass and when he felt resistance, he pushed harder. The carrot didn’t disappear slowly into his aunt’s ass. It slid in really fast, but only because of how much force Jimmy put into it. Mrs. Waxerman grunted then yelped as he pushed it home. Delilah glanced at her aunt and saw her face scrunched up. Nine inches of carrot was a lot of anything to have jammed forcefully into an ass.

Doctor Hooker refrained from saying anything to Jimmy for the moment, instead telling the ‘ladies’ to take their seats.

Both Mrs. Waxerman and Delilah were now squirming, trying to deal with new sensations as they sat there. Both had experienced the burning, itching uncomfortable presence of a Waxerman colonic, but this was totally different. This was a solid presence pushing against their sphincters, a presence their bodies desperately wanted to eject.

“Shortly, your aunt and I are going shopping. While we are gone, I want the four of you to do some studying. I want each of you to write up a scenario. Do you all know what a scenario is?” Doctor Hooker asked, looking around the table.

Gordon, the youngest and quietest, piped up, “it’s like a story in the Bible where we’re s’posed to learn something, right?”

“A scenario is painting a scene, in this case with words. I want you each to write a short story about something that happened to you and how you dealt with it. I want it to be a story about how you interacted with someone else from this family.”

“But it’s Saturday,” Zeke complained.

“Every day you learn something. Today I’m going to learn something about each of you that will help us when we are all living together as a family. You only need to spend as much time on your stories as you want, however there are rules. The story must have a beginning, a middle and an end. Setting the scene is the beginning. So once you’ve created the scenario, write the middle, which is what happened and then the end, which will be what you learned.”

“How many pages does it have to be?” Jimmy wanted to know.

“It can be just three sentences as long as you cover all the criteria I’ve set, or it could be three pages. You can help each other and you don’t need to be too concerned with punctuation or grammar for this exercise. This is not school work. It’s purely for my benefit. Understood?”

“So can I write about the time Zeke broke my arm?” Gordon asked.

“I didn’t break it! You fell on ME!” Zeke immediately shot back.

“How about when I caught Jimmy playing with himself in the shower?” Delilah asked sweetly, ignoring her two brothers fighting.

“Jeeze Louise sis, I was twelve! Ain’t you never gonna let me live that down?” Jimmy whined.

“You can write about anything you want. It’s your stories.” Doctor Hooker spoke over the group, who were now all arguing amongst themselves.

“Victoria, dear, why don’t you and Delilah go ahead and make breakfast for the boys. Do you have bacon and eggs in the house?”

“We do, however Saturday morning the children have cereal. Bacon is for Sunday before church,” Mrs. Waxerman replied helpfully.

“Today is a special occasion. I want to watch you cook bacon. You have a generous behind that I find quite delightful to watch and the bacon fat popping will be quite entertaining for me, since you’re naked. Don’t forget that as soon as the boys have been fed, you have thirty nine coming as we discussed earlier. You and Delilah will still have cereal.”

“I haven’t forgotten, sir,” Mrs. Waxerman replied quietly.

“Thirty nine what?” Delilah asked, stopping her banter with Jimmy mid-sentence, showing that she’d actually been paying more attention to the doctor than it had seemed.

“Your aunt caused quite a problem for someone I know. Someone who’d done nothing to deserve the problem she caused. For that, she earned thirty nine stripes with a rod, as the Bible dictates, plus whatever punishment comes from the people she wronged. I will not duplicate this punishment on you Delilah, despite what you agreed to. In all fairness, it’s something that occurred before you agreed to share your aunt’s discipline.”

“I dunno whether to be thankful or disappointed that you ain’t willing to treat me like aunt Victoria fer that, sir.”

“If’n you want, I’ll give to ya,” Zeke offered, showing he too was still listening.

“Well now I gotta get one too, since you offered,” Delilah looked daggers at her brother.

“Hey, I’m just tryin’ to be helpful ‘n all,” Zeke defended his offer.

“Thank you, Zeke,” Doctor Hooker said to the teen, approving his offer. “Breakfast first, then you can remove the carrots, then discipline time. After that, your aunt must get ready to go,” Doctor Hooker decided.

Mrs. Waxerman wasted no time getting up from the table and making her way to the kitchen, Delilah close on her heels. The carrots in their asses spurring them to move as quickly as possible so that they’d be able to remove them sooner.

Doctor Hooker took his time making his own way into the kitchen where he watched as Delilah set the table and his fiancée worked naked over the stove. She studiously ignored the hot fat splatter from the cooking bacon, her butt cheeks clenching around the greenery hanging out of her, every time her oversized chest was struck with another drop of bacon grease. Doctor Hooker saw a curtain rod holding a net curtain that covered the window in the back door. He strolled over, lifted the curtain and rod off their holder and pulled the rod away from the curtain. The rod was a wooden dowel, about a quarter inch in diameter. He decided it would be perfect for the upcoming task. When he swished it through the air, Delilah heard the noise and quickly turned to look at him, her face unreadable.

The last thing Delilah did to finish her task, was to set two bowls on the table, adding cereal and milk. Doctor Hooker smiled, walked over and gathered up the two bowls, then set them neatly on the floor, leaving the two spoons where they’d been. Delilah watched him without a word.

Breakfast ready, Mrs. Waxerman called the boys into the kitchen. Only then did she notice that Doctor Hooker had moved her cereal bowl to the floor. Her cheeks flushed as she realized she would be eating breakfast like a pet, from a bowl on the floor.

While the boys ate bacon, eggs and toast, Mrs. Waxerman and Delilah were forced to eat cereal directly from their bowls on the floor without spoons. Each had to slurp their cereal and both got milk and cereal all over their faces and in their hair. Both found that the only way to get close enough to their bowls put their butts up high, increasing their humiliation and the difficulty in keeping their carrots in place. Doctor Hooker sat with the boys but just drank tea. He did occasionally chat with the boys but spent most of his time watching his fiancée and her niece eating. He immediately noticed that Delilah was aroused but couldn’t tell if it had been the pre-breakfast sex or the humbling act to which she was currently partaking.

After breakfast was finished, the girls cleaned their faces, then set about cleaning up the kitchen. Doctor Hooker and the boys waited in the living room. The doctor wanted to talk to Zeke before the caning he’d promised anyway.

“Delilah has agreed to this even though I said she didn’t have to submit to it. She has also agreed to allow your to administer it, Zeke. In the best interest of both of you, I’ve decided that you can only administer a dozen stripes.”

Zeke seemed mildly offended that the doctor would think his best interests lay in not caning his sister the full thirty nine times. “I kin do fifty chin-ups in a minute, doc. It ain’t gonna hurt my arm none.”

“I don’t doubt it for a moment, son. How many times have you wielded a cane against your sister though?” He asked gently.

“Never!” He said as if that should be obvious.

“Then that’s why you will only give her twelve. I want to know a few things before I ever let you assist me with discipline in future, for example, can you whip your own sister? It’s easy to talk about but in practice, you may find it difficult to actually do it. Will you enjoy it? It’s a punishment. What if you get carried away. Will you do damage? You’ve never caned anyone before. If you land the strikes all in the same place you could cause a lesion. This is a lesson for her, not a time to cause a permanent scar. I’m allowing you to partake, yet I have to be certain it’ll be a valuable lesson for you too.

“Oh, okay doc,”Zeke said, looking mollified that Doctor Hooker wasn’t just thinking he didn’t have the stamina for it.

When the kitchen was cleaned, Delilah and Mrs. Waxerman made their entrance. Both were walking slowly, conscious of the carrots inside their butts. Mrs. Waxerman had a number of red dots on her massive chest as reminders of why an apron is an invaluable tool in the kitchen.

“Delilah, I’ve decided that you may only have a dozen stripes with the cane, since your brother is administering them. I’m sure your aunt has felt the cane as a child but this will be your first time,” Doctor Hooker explained, expecting Delilah to put forward her case for the full experience.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.