Mrs. Waxerman - Cover

Mrs. Waxerman

Copyright© 2017 by Mike McGifford

Chapter 6

BDSM Story: Chapter 6 - From the Family Feud universe, a short story to see if there's interest in such a spinoff....

Caution: This BDSM Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Niece   Aunt   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Enema   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Clergy   Public Sex   Slow   Transformation  

The colonic was every bit as painful as ever, but this time it was almost unbearably humiliating as well. Mrs. Waxerman had thought she’d become immune to humiliation after having to allow her niece to shave her privates. Delilah had been closer to her groin than even her late husband had ever been. While not shaved bald, Mrs. Waxerman now sported a severely reduced carpet that ended above and was more of an invitation to her girl parts than a camouflage. There was no longer any hair on her lips, taint or around her asshole. Delilah had been very diligent.

While Mrs. Waxerman had stood, bent over the back of a chair with her legs spread and her hands holding her cheeks apart so that her rear hole was on display to her nephews, niece and Doctor Hooker, she’d been close to crying, purely from the intense emotion. It didn’t get any easier when Doctor Hooker had pushed the nozzle inside her and began the flow. Tears began falling when the nasty concoction began its work inside her and continued until after Doctor Hooker had finally allowed her to release her bowels in the bathroom. The only saving grace had been that her nephews had remained quiet for a change.

Once she’d cleaned up, Doctor Hooker had insisted on a second cleansing, this time with plain warm water. He told her that despite the good the colonic may do, her rear passage must ultimately be clean enough to eat from, although he declined to explain what he meant.

A little later, Doctor Hooker excused himself for the evening, reminding them that he’d return in the morning for their shopping expedition. Delilah and the boys were excused from that trip, Doctor Hooker explaining that he’d like to have quality alone-time with their aunt.

Mrs. Waxerman sent the children to bed, showered, put on her night clothes and fell into bed, emotionally exhausted. The door bell ringing woke her the next morning. For the first time in years, Mrs. Waxerman had slept past dawn. Wrapping her robe around her, she went to the front door. Doctor Hooker was there, dressed impeccably, an unreadable expression on his face, a smile that didn’t reach his eyes. She invited him in, then offered him tea.

Once they were seated at the table with their tea, Doctor Hooker opened the conversation with what was on his mind.

“I see we have a problem already, dearest.”

“Whatever do you mean, sir?” Mrs. Waxerman replied, remembering his preferred term of address.

“Before I explain, I’d like you to know something about me. I can easily adapt to situations and circumstance. It’s one of my strengths. The term, ‘whatever floats your boat’, is something I’ve used on many occasions in the past. It’s not in my nature to judge others. In the past, I’ve allowed others to say one thing and do another. In fact I’ve become quite used to it. Then I met you and made a conscious decision that I would not accept such behavior from my spouse. I’ve long known your reputation and you intrigued me. Then, once we met, I realized you’re a sweet woman who’d constructed walls around herself to protect herself from being hurt.”

“You’re a good man, James. I feel comfortable around you,” Victoria admitted.

“So this morning when you answered the door in just your night clothes and robe, my first thought was to let that pass. There could have been many reasons for you doing so, I thought to myself.”

“I’m sorry James, I usually never sleep past dawn. I haven’t even taken the dog for a walk yet!”

“That’s what I mean. There could be a hundred excuses as to why you answered the door as you did this morning dear, however my overriding concern is that you ignored the only instruction I left you with last evening.”

Victoria wracked her brain, trying to remember what she’d missed. She knew that she was to go shopping with her fiancée this morning and she knew the stores didn’t open until eight. It was barely past seven now. She kicked herself for calling Doctor Hooker ‘James’ just now instead of ‘sir’, however that couldn’t be what he was referring to. The thought crossed her mind that maybe she was supposed to have ensured the children were up or that possibly even, he’d expected her to do the duty of a loving guardian for her nephews that he’d talked about last evening. Her cheeks reddened at the thought.

A mental imagine of herself naked, with a nephew’s penis in each hand and another waiting, ambushed her thoughts. Delilah licking semen off her skin made her mentally shudder. Being told that she’d from now on be naked in her own house and her nephews clapping and cheering made her blush even more. Suddenly she knew. Here she was in her nightwear and robe, talking about expectations with her fiancée. The same fiancée that had already suggested she would have to change her ways once they were married.

“You mean the way I’m dressed, don’t you, sir?” Mrs. Waxerman asked.

Doctor Hooker just nodded.

“It really is most inappropriate for you to see me unclothed before we are married though, sir.” Mrs. Waxerman said by way of excuse.

“If we didn’t sufficiently cover this topic last evening sweetheart, I apologize. I believed we were on the same page as each other.” Then he continued, with something that surprised and shocked Mrs. Waxerman. “If you would like to rescind your acceptance of my offer of marriage, this is the time to do it. I will simply leave and no harm is done. If you were telling me one thing and meaning another...”

Mrs. Waxerman didn’t want to interrupt him, but could already sense him slipping away. The wonderful doctor who’d surely been sent by God was suggesting that they shouldn’t get married after all. That just would not do!

“Don’t be silly, sir,” Mrs. Waxerman replied, not carefully selecting her words. “Of course we’ll still get married.”

“On the other hand,” Doctor Hooker continued as if she hadn’t spoken, “If you were serious with your acceptance of my marriage proposal, you need to understand that I’m old fashioned. When I say something, it’s either done, or their are consequences. There is a substantial difference between mindless abuse, which some halfwits think is how they should treat women, and purposeful correction to make myself and those around me, better people. I am not however, going to marry you only to have you expect to lead me around by the nose. Leading in a marriage is not a woman’s place, in my opinion,” Doctor Hooker stated quietly yet forcibly.

“I agreed to marry you because you are a kind, upstanding member of the community and I need someone strong-willed and committed to our wellbeing, like you, in my life. In the lives of everyone in this household. I couldn’t abide someone who claimed to have their life under control and know what’s best for those around them, only to find out they are only fooling themselves, and then set out to ruin mine too,” Mrs. Waxerman insisted.

“And yet you think I’m silly,” Doctor Hooker noted deadpan, a new edge to his voice.

“I was just saying what I thought was inappropriate and you immediately saw that as a challenge to your authority. As long as you continue to stand behind your beliefs, you can count on me to accept your leadership, sir. But as for being silly, John 2:27 says...”

Doctor Hooker interrupted her right back. “So what do you suggest we do about your current display of a lack of commitment to our relationship, or the thoughtless and insulting way you spoke to me?”

“I admit, I chose my words poorly,” Mrs. Waxerman admitted. In truth, she was totally off balance. No one in recent times had challenged her like Doctor Hooker did and was, pointing out character flaws as if everything she said or did was wrong. Usually people feared her. This man didn’t. She found herself apologizing time and time again. She hadn’t apologized to anyone for anything, in years!

“In addition,” Victoria continued in a strangely submissive voice, “I simply forgot last night’s instruction, sir. It won’t happen again, despite how shameful it is to be nude in my own house.”

“So you’re saying that you do indeed still want to be Mrs. James Hooker and you will no longer treat me with the contempt you show others. If I understand you correctly, there should, this time, be no consequence to your disobedience or rudeness this morning?”

Mrs. Waxerman was quiet for a time, thinking about her response instead of letting her thoughts tumble out as she usually did. “My behind is still very sore from last night however if you want to whip me again, you can, sir.” Mrs. Waxerman conceded.

“By now dear, you should know that you do not get to pick and choose your discipline. Since we are talking discipline, when you’re asking for or accepting it, there are words you may and may not use. The word ‘behind’, is your position in relation to the person in front of you.” Doctor Hooker chided her.

“You are correct, of course, sir. I meant to offer my ... my ummm ... my ass,” Victoria muttered. “Please, whatever correction you think is fair, I’ll accept.”

“Fair I think would be for you to disrobe, first of all. If your niece or nephews came down right now and saw us sitting together sharing tea with you wearing that robe or sleepwear, they’d lose any respect they have for me. They expect to see you naked, because that’s what I said last night.”

“Certainly, sir,” Mrs. Waxerman said, then reluctantly got to her feet, untying her robe.

It seemed to the woman that it was just as difficult to disrobe in front of her fiancée this morning as it had been the evening before. Telling herself that it was sinful to be self conscious of her body didn’t make things easier. Last night, she’d had help getting undressed. Today it was just her and her fiancée and she had to pull her night dress over her head and step out of her bloomers by herself while the doctor watched.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.