Mrs. Waxerman - Cover

Mrs. Waxerman

Copyright© 2017 by Mike McGifford

Chapter 3

BDSM Story: Chapter 3 - From the Family Feud universe, a short story to see if there's interest in such a spinoff....

Caution: This BDSM Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Niece   Aunt   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Enema   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Clergy   Public Sex   Slow   Transformation  

“Sir, you requested that I ask for clarification if I was unsure of anything you say,” Mrs. Waxerman began, sitting at the same dining table as her equally naked niece and three fully clothed nephews. Her fiancée, Doctor Hooker, pulled out a chair, sat and nodded in response.

“Two of my nephews saw and touched my nude body for the first time just now and it caused a physical reaction. Are you suggesting that I should have asked to copulate with one or both of them to satisfy that arousal? They’re hardly even teenagers sir. They get aroused because of a stiff breeze.”

“And you assumed they became aroused because of you? It seems to me that you’re giving yourself far too much credit my dear! We just talked about assumptions. You never asked any of them if their erections were due to either yourself or your niece. It could have been that stiff breeze you just referred to.”

Mrs. Waxerman thought about his words for a moment, her head held high and at a slight angle, her lips pinched almost in disapproval at what she was thinking. She seemed so out of place there, sitting naked but still acting as only Mrs. Waxerman could. Eventually she nodded her head slightly, conceding Doctor Hooker’s point.

“As for physical relief, it would be the boys responsibility to ask, in much the same way they’d ask for a glass of water if they were thirsty.”

“If they’re thirsty though,” Delilah pointed out, “they just get a drink from the kitchen tap. They don’t even always use a glass. Sometimes they just drink right from the faucet.”

“Interesting,” mused Doctor Hooker. “So let me check my understanding. It’s okay for them to just take a drink of water whenever they want, but it’s not okay to make use of the females in the house whenever they feel like it.”

“Well, to quote Jimmy, Duh ... sir,” Delilah remembered to add. “They know better ‘n to touch me. I’d break their fingers!”

“But when you’re being disciplined and have absolutely no status, doesn’t that make your wishes as important as the wishes of the kitchen faucet? The faucet doesn’t get to choose whether or not it gets used,” Doctor Hooker pointed out.

“Well when you put it like that ... but we’ve never been disciplined like this before, sir” Delilah reminded him.

“And how does it feel to be disciplined like this? To have no more rights than the kitchen faucet? Do you feel humbled before God?”

Delilah thought for a second then said, “I can only speak for myself, but I kinda like it. I mean I didn’t like being whipped and I certainly didn’t like my brother putting his hands on me, but I kinda felt like I was doin’ good fer a change. Like really doin’ good and not havin’ to worry about whether I was gonna get in trouble coz I was already doin’ exactly what I was told and puttin’ someone else ahead of what I wanted fer a change. I almost knew it’s like God in heaven was smiling on me or something. I can’t really explain it right, sir.”

The boys were completely quiet for a change, actually paying complete attention to their sister.

“I think you explained it very well, Delilah,” Doctor Hooker said.

“So, dear heart,” Doctor Hooker turned his attention to Victoria, “How do you feel about all this,” he asked, gesturing to the family sitting at the table.

“You’re just what this family needs, sir. We’ve been adrift in a sea of sin and we didn’t even know it. I...” Mrs. Waxerman paused, gathering her thoughts. “I realize that I’ve strayed from the way I was raised and I need to repent. I think that I can put my faith in you as my future husband to provide what we need and to set us straight. I’m concerned about what you said earlier though. Would I really be made to ... ummm ... provide relief to my own nephews?”

“You make it sound like a chore that is beneath you. As their care giver and provider, why would you neglect such a basic teenagers’ need? Yes, they can take care of that need themselves however its the same as cooking for them instead of having them fend for themselves. As a parental figure, there should be nothing you’d not be willing to do for them. Anything less is you being selfish and denying them all your love.”

“But the Bible quotes...” Victoria began before being cut off by Doctor Hooker.

“The Bible says you should love others as you love yourself. There is nothing in it that says you should spread your legs for your nephews however it does say that you should not allow your family to feel like they’re inferior to you. You have hands and you have a mouth. Both are acceptable substitutes for a vagina or an anus. Both can provide sexual relief if you are unwilling to submit your entire body to their wellbeing. But God knows your intentions and if you intend to hold back He knows that too.”

“So does that mean you’re going to take pleasure from me as well?”

“I already took pleasure from you my dear. Being the one to administer your whipping made me feel...” Doctor Hooker paused, gathering his thoughts.

“I felt satisfied that I was doing the right thing and pleased that you submitted to my will. That was definitely pleasurable.”

“Thank you for saying that, sir. But I meant would you be taking sexual pleasure from me. From my vagin ... from my pussy,” Mrs. Waxerman amended the word she used, blushing as she used it.

“We are not yet married dear. The Bible very clearly states that a wife has a duty to her family and to her husband. Right now I’m neither of those. I will wait. After we are married, I’ll take pleasure from your vagina, your anus, your mouth, your hands and any other body part I wish.”

The look on Mrs. Waxerman’s face said it all. The thought of her using her mouth or her ass to provide pleasure was almost too much for her to imagine. Her thoughts were almost readable. The respect she felt that he wanted to wait for marriage warred with the disgust at the ways he’d said he’d take her.

“There is more,” Doctor Hooker declared, enjoying her conflicting emotions.

“Once we marry, I’m going to be the master of this house. What I say will be done or there will be consequence. I am marrying you because I respect you and can see myself spending the rest of my life with you. We seem to have a special connection that I felt when we first met.” Doctor Hooker thought for a moment more, having excluded the word ‘love’ from his statement.

“I’ve reached this age in life without having been in love, and I’ve seen what love does to some people. I have been in lust quite a few times and have mistaken that for love. I’m old enough to know better now. To say I love you when I may very well only be in lust with you does not change the fact that I have offered you a lifetime relationship in the form of marriage and you have accepted. Once we are married, together we can discover whether or not love has a part in our relationship. I will not lie to you and I will not make promises I cannot keep.”

“I understand, sir. If I didn’t respect you, you would not be sitting here as my fiancée either,” Mrs. Waxerman said, her features finally softening. “I accept you and whatever rules you bring to our marriage. I pledge to do my best to make you proud of me, sir.”

Doctor Hooker nodded in acceptance. “As I said,” he continued, “There is more. You walk around the neighborhood and are seen as a prudish, stuck up Bible bashing gossip.”

“I am no such thing!” Mrs. Waxerman interrupted indignantly.

“You most certainly are, my dear. And I’ve warned you about interrupting me before. Don’t make me gag you sweetheart.”

Doctor hooker gave Victoria a stern look which she met and held. Eventually her eyes dropped in surrender.

“As I was saying, this is how you appear to the neighbors. You will continue to appear that way, however as you learn about yourself, you will begin to realize for the first time what you are doing and you will repent and pay a penance for it. Once these failings become easy for you to identify, we will reevaluate the situation and see if you can avoid them. Until then, I am going to put some temporary rules in place.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.