Where Will It End
Chapter 10: Repercussions

Copyright© 2017 by Bend / Japa

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10: Repercussions - Beth gets a an advertisement for a strip club! The stripper is her. The picture has to be fake but it looks just like her. How far will she go the keep 'THEM' from emailing it to her coworkers and family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Blackmail   Incest   Mother   Son  

When she had gotten ready to go to bed, it seemed as if Jon was going to sleep in his own room.

She turned to him and said, “Sleep with Slutty Mamma Bitch tonight.”

“Sure Mom,” Jon told her. It seem like Jon had made his own distinction or when to call her Slutty Mamma Bitch, reserving it for when they ate dinner or played games. The games? She had begun to think of them as the games, she should consider them to be more like torture but they weren’t.

She woke up on Monday both dreading and anticipating the day. Mark was such a jerk but to be paid so much just to spend an afternoon with him. How bad could it be? She had her morning shot of cum from Jon as she awoke him.

When Beth dropped Jon off, almost all the boys from the party were hanging out. She blushed as she thought of them seeing her tits bounce around at the party. She was so damn embarrassed. She was also very horny.

She had come to a kind of peace about Saturday night. She wasn’t sure she would ever ask to try any of that again but she no longer hated herself for doing it. It was an act of pleasure and the men had surely enjoyed watching her perform.

Frank came to her desk around 10:30 am. “I need you to run some errands.” He gave her a shopping list with snacks, booze, and deli sandwiches. “Pick up at Pay Smart,” he told her.

“I will be rushed to get back her by noon,” Beth warned him.

“Then you better get going,” he told her.

Why was he having her run these errands, she wondered?

She barely got back in time. She looked in the office door as she walked past it towards the kitchen. Where was everyone? Frank met her on the way. He told her Mark would be waiting for her in conference room G.

She went into the bathroom and slipped into the new French maid’s costume she had bought last week.

It was basically a black corset with a built-in shelf bra. A three inch wide micro-skirt wrapped around her waist and covered very little. It came with a small white apron. She wore the small frilly apron that was centered over stomach. She wore a small V-string that barely covered her pussy and what it did cover was constructed of a sheer panel.

A small black bonnet with white lace trim perched on her head. Fishnet stockings covered her legs, held up by black garters that extended from the corset. She walked on 6-inch black silhouette heels.

She opened the door and peaked out to make sure no one was there. Then she rushed to the conference door, her bare boobs bouncing as she ran.

She needn’t have bothered. All the male employees, including the young man who had delivered her the box of sex toys, were waiting for her in the conference room! She stood there like a deer caught in headlights.

Several of her male colleagues were as surprised as her.

“And here is our hostess for this afternoon ‘The New Place of Men in the Workforce’,” grinned Mark, “Elizabeth Faighin.”

When Mark started clapping, the other men joined in as they accepted and began to appreciate the situation.

All of them had thought that she had been beautiful, but for this last month she had been a tease. They had seen enough to want to see more.

Frank approached her. “It was Mark’s idea,” he explained. “I am sorry.”

His dick disagreed, she thought as she looked at the bulge in his pants.

“If it is any consolation, I had them all turn in their phones before they came in here. We don’t need ant record of this event,” he muttered. “They’ve also been told this is a one-time thing and not to treat you any differently in the office.

Right, like that would be posable.

“And Mark promised that he would give you a $2000 tip if you did well,” Frank continued. “Now circulate and deliver the drinks, the sandwiches and appetizers are already on the table.”

She was sure that she would earn that tip. She headed over to the table with the drinks and picked up a tray with several types of beer and a few glasses of wine.

“Wait,” Mark told her as he approached her. He had three name tags in his hands. “Don’t want you to miss an opportunity,” He reached out and slapped one over and centered between her breasts. Then he pinched her traitorous erect nipple on the way. Before she could read it, he had placed another over her crotch and turned her around to put the other in the center of the small of her back.

The front two and she assumed the back one, must have said the same thing. ‘Tips Appreciated. Deposit Below.’ Each had an arrow pointing downward.

“You should have treated me nicer,” he smiled as he slapped her ass. “Remember last Christmas party I was at?”

The one time she had lost her cool with him. He had been drunk and had fondled her ass. She had grabbed his hand and told him loudly and in no uncertain terms to ‘Fuck Off’. His face had gone beet red. He had even left her alone for a few months.

Beth just put on her smile, “Would you like a beer or a glass of wine?”

“Sure,” he grinned and took a beer. Then he took a dollar bill out of his wallet and approached her, sliding it down the front of her panties, grazing her pussy, before pulling the bill half-way out, dangling from her panties.

“Don’t unload the cash until you have at least a hundred dollars in tips,” he commanded.

He must have been the one to initiate this whole thing, he was one of ‘Them’ she decided. It would all make sense, even the thing with her son. He loved perverse things.

She moved away to server others. She could feel the bill flapping on her panties.

There was Tom, a nice man whom she had once dated few times. She just had not been ready for a relationship then.

“Wow!” he told her. “I never knew how hot you were when I took you out.” There was a little bitterness in his voice. She had tried not to hurt him.

She served him a glass of wine and was about to turn away when he coughed.

“Tip,” he said with a devious smile. She stood there while he took out a bill and slowly side it between her breasts and into her corset.

At first the men were a little shy with the tips but this did not last long. Joe from accounting shoved his tip into the side the front panel of her panties, his fingers coming out damp from sliding his finger a little deeper into her slit. Part of the bill was still wedged in her cunt when she moved on.

Soon she had dollar bills sticking out of her ass crack, along all the edges of the v-string. Bills flapped at her hips and her breasts looked like they were nestled in a nest of bills. Her nipples were red from the pinches she received and her ass was red from the slaps. Her pussy was swollen from the slippery finger tips and from her own arousal.

Lunch was finishing up when Mark made his next announcement.

“Anyone who wants a blow job from Miss Faighin, line up by the speaker.

Beth looked wide eyed at Mark and then Frank.

Frank just rubbed his fingers together indicating she better do as she was told if she wanted to be paid. Beth looked around hoping no one had seen that. Why was the fact that she was getting paid to do this more embarrassing than the act?

She went over slowly to where Mark had indicated. She saw he had placed a pillow on the floor for her. As she knelt down, it was as if someone had let the air out of an overblown balloon.

They had all waited to see how she would react. When she acquiesced, the party began.

Twenty men rushed to line up. Mark was first. He pulled out his cock and Beth compared him to the cocks she had seen in the last few weeks. It was not the longest but he was the thickest cock she had ever seen in person. He was almost as thick as a big black dildo in her closet. A shutter ran down her spine as she thought of him fucking her.

As it was, she had to stretch her mouth as wide as she could to fit him in. She tried to just keep him in her mouth but he grabbed the back of her head and pressed her further on his cock on each forward thrust. She panicked a little as she tried to swallow him. At first she gagged but then she succeeded in getting him down. She could feel him stretch her throat as he slid down it.

“I can’t get my girlfriend to deep throat. Damn you are good.” Soon she was no longer giving him a blowjob but he was holding her head and fucking her face. He pulled her on to his cock and then pushed her backwards, forward, backwards, forward, backwards. Every fourth of fifth thrust, she managed to get him out of her throat long enough to take a full breath

Her tits swayed back and forth, bouncing off his thighs. It was so rough and yet she could tell her body loved it.

It was only after she heard a voice say, “Look at her, she is getting herself off,” that she even realized her hand had found its way to her pussy and that she was frigging herself with two of her fingers.

“Who would have thought that she was such a cock hungry slut,” another voice said.

“Wonder if we can fuck her?”

Then she felt Mark tense up and he shot his first of two spurts down her throat but then he pulled halfway out. She got at least on full shot in her mouth which she savored and then he was shooting his load over her face and tits. She just knelt there and took it.

She barely caught her breath when Sam from the structural department took Mark’s place.

“Only blowjobs,” he told them. “Sorry. I am saving her pussy for myself, later.”

She lost track of how many blowjobs she gave and how many loads she swallowed or wore. It was disgusting. It was arousing. It seemed to be her new theme.

When she was done, she thought she had given each man there at least one blowjob. She realized she felt full from the amount of cum she had drank. She hadn’t known that was possible. But 20 plus guys each contributing a few ounces, added up to almost a gallon. Fuck that was a lot of cum.

“OK everyone. Remember if I hear one word of this outside this room, it will be your last day working here,” Frank threatened them. “And if you keep this quiet, I may convince Miss Faighin to entertain us another time.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.