Where Will It End - Cover

Where Will It End

Copyright© 2017 by Bend / Japa

Chapter 6: Practice Hospitality

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: Practice Hospitality - Beth gets a an advertisement for a strip club! The stripper is her. The picture has to be fake but it looks just like her. How far will she go the keep 'THEM' from emailing it to her coworkers and family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Blackmail   Incest   Mother   Son  

This is fiction. No part of this story is true nor do I wish it to be true ... If you are not 18, you should not be reading this. If you believe this is real, you should not be reading this. It all comes from an overactive imagination.

She woke up to the sound of her alarm going off. Her bed was a mess, she was a mess. She felt someone in bed beside her and realize it was Jon. He was using her thigh for his pillow; she could feel his breath right next to her pussy. She just about screamed.

She slid out from under him and headed to the bathroom. Closing the door, she bent over the toilet and puked. Had she really given her son a blowjob? Had she really let him eat her out? How had she allowed this to happen?

She flushed the toilet and brushed and brushed and brushed her teeth and mouth. She wanted to brush the taste the way, the experience away, and, she admitted to herself, the pleasure that she had experienced away.

There was no denying that she had enjoyed it. But this was with her own son and it was so wrong. This would have to end today.

When she got to her room, she found Jon had already gotten up. As she went to find him, her phone buzzed. ‘Don’t pick it up, ‘ she told herself. ‘Don’t pick it up!’

But she knew she had to. The message contained two lines of text and two pictures. One showed both of Beth and Jon in a 69 position. The other was a close-up of her face with Jon’s cock shoved deep inside and come dripping out of the corners.


Pictures are for your enjoyment.


Show no regrets.

Her enjoyment? They were for her bondage. Like chains or more like that dog leash, to lead her around by.

She tried to judge the angle of the picture and looked towards her bureau that was next to her bed. It seemed like the pictures came from there but she saw no camera. How are they doing this? Why are they doing this?

She realized she had become their slave. She would do anything they asked of her. As tears stream down her face she realized she would do anything to keep her son.

She went into her bathroom and wiped off her tears and freshened up. Even though she knew Jon was awake, she continued to his room to wake him. She still had her corset, stockings and garters on, the G-string wadded up somewhere in the living room, and figured this was a good enough for a nightie. She met him in the hallway as he made his way to the common bathroom. He was in his sweats and there was a questioning look on his face.

She did love him, and she realized this love was becoming more than just a mother and son love. At least it would make the situation easier she thought, And she grab the back of his head and drew him in for a big kiss.

This time she allowed herself to feel the pleasure of her naked breasts pressed against his chest. There’s something very comforting about his embrace. She pressed her tongue against his lips and as his lips parted, she thrust her tongue in. Soon his tongue was embracing hers. She could taste the aftertaste of her own juices upon his lips.

She could feel his inexperience yet even this gave her pleasure. She would be his first one to make out with. And she did not doubt that she would be his first one in many things.

She broke away after a minute or two. She couldn’t just give in, she had to keep fighting. “Good morning Jon,” she smiled at him, her voice hoarse.

“Good morning Mom, last night was awesome.”

She just smiled at him, neither confirming nor denying what he was saying.

When she went back to her room, she spent a half-an-hour looking for the cameras. Where had they hidden them? She heard Jon at the door and saw him looking at her with confusion. She felt herself blush. What to say?

“I just misplaced my ... Oh, here it is,” She grabbed her phone from the night stand.

“You better hurry up; we are going to be late.”

The morning was what had become routine. Again she was an object of lust for Jon’s friends. Again she watched them gather around Jon to peek at pictures of her. This time she saw several slipping Jon some bills. This made her feel cheap, cheap and slutty, cheap, slutty and horny. She realized these pictures will be the ones featuring her in her lingerie, she blushed as she waved. Why did it have to be so arousing to know that they are looking at pictures of her in the lingerie? Why couldn’t be disgusting like it always been? But that was just the new state of things.

When George showed up at her desk, she sent him to the conference room. She headed to the bathroom before following him in.

“I have $25,” he told her.” But I need to see more than your tits for $25 today.”

“$40 and you can see the whole thing,” She said blushing.

“$50 and I get to touch,” he counter offered.

“$60 and I will ... I will give you head.” She couldn’t believe what had come out of her mouth. But was she really going to go this far. Shit, she has sucked her own sons cock. Maybe this would lessen her own desire and make it easier to control herself tonight.

Georgie’s eyes just about popped out of his head. You could tell he was debating whether to ask for more but then he just grinned and nodded his head yes.” I don’t have $60 on me right now.”

She thought for second and then replied, “Then let me hold your driver’s license until you come back with the money. Or else we can wait to you get the money.”

He pulled out $30 from his wallet and his license and handed it to her.

She put on her sunglasses and wig and spruced up her make up in the compact mirror. She took a deep breath, she was ready.

She had chosen this outfit so she could easily expose herself and cover back up. It was a fire engine red dress with a low neckline, almost exposing her belly button. It had a button up front.

She slowly undid the buttons, first exposing her breasts that were held up by another quarter cup bra. This bra had a floral pattern with the dark green-and-rose colored flowers on a lighter green background. It looked more like a standard brat that had three quarters of a cup cut away, leaving the straps to outline each boob.

You could see George’s excitement as he watched.

She continued down finally reaching the last button. And then with the flourish she flipped it open. She had already removed her panties in the bathroom before coming in, thinking this would speed things along. Now she took the dress completely off and spun for him while he took pictures. She even bent over and grabbed her ass cheek, spreading them to show him her asshole.

She got her nerve up again and then walked over to him looking him in the eyes; she unzipped his pants and pulled him down to his knees. Then she reached up and pulled his boxers now. When I tried to grope her breast again she pushed him away and said, “no touching.”

She got down on her knees and looked at his cock, his puny old cock. He was older than her father, she realized as she look at the gray hair on his crotch. When she reached up and grabbed it, one hand engulfed his entire cock. It was not nearly as thick as Jon’s, almost as thin as her small dildo.

She opened her mouth and engulfed his cock; I barely came to the back of her throat. One freehand went to her own crotch, playing with it. He was not going to be the only one that got off. She sucked and licked and gently squeezed his balls. At first her efforts were more mechanically but then her anticipation increased. She realized that she loved more than just Jon’s spunk; she loved male spunk in general.

She could hear his groaning and she knew that he wasn’t going to last long. She didn’t want him to last too long.

When erupted, his seed hit the back of her throat and she found herself orgasming at the same time. She hadn’t realize she even been that close. It must’ve just been the sensation of his hot cum splashing on the back of her throat that sent her over the edge.

She sucked and cleaned his cock. Not letting a drop escape. Then she was pushed away, stood up and quickly grabbed her dress. In minutes he had it back on. She didn’t even look at him as she left the conference room and went back to work. But she did see his shit eating grin on his face as she walked away.

Of course Peter was there shortly after she got back to her desk, holding out his 60 dollars. She nodded and he went away, knowing where he would meet her.

There was that damn knowing smile on his face when she came into the room. Like he knew that eventually he would be fucking her. She shuddered at the thought of this. It made her even madder to think that she would most likely be made to enjoy it when she did.

She put on her wig and sunglasses and, like with George, she slowly unbuttoned her dress before tossing it to the floor. When she approached Peter her nose wrinkled and she got close. The guy never showered. She thought she could detect the smell of stale cum as she knelt and got close to his cock. His cock was bigger than George’s, and only slightly smaller than Jon’s. It was still thinner than Jon’s. As she looked at it, she noticed that the top was bent to the left. She wondered if there had been some type of accident that caused it, but it was only a brief thought.

The smell got stronger and she lowered her mouth towards his cock. And he tasted like stale old cum. She looked up that Peter, and he waved the bills at her, like she was some type of whore.

And she immediately went down on him, sucking on his stale cock. And somehow she became aroused by this. It wasn’t long until he was groaning.

“Take all of it,” he told her.

“Mmmmm,” she groaned back, fighting the gagging reflex as his cock at the back of her throat.

“Swallow it,” he commanded her.

With that he grabbed her by the hair as he shoved his cock forward, forcing it down her throat. Still fighting the gagging sensation she swallowed as his cock slid down her throat. She somehow did not puke. Next he knew his pubic hairs were tickling her nose.

He proceeded to fuck her face. There was no care or love in it, only sex. But it was still so fucking sexy to be used like this. Having her mouth used like it was a cunt. His balls slapped her on the chin with each more forceful thrust. Even before he shot his load, an orgasm was spreading through her body. She could feel her own juices dripping onto the floor and she sucked on him. Finally he exploded down her throat.

When he was finished, she finally pulled away.

“Look at the mess you made,” he told her, pointing to a small puddle of her juice on the ceramic floor.” Lick it up,” he commanded her.

He had said it out of spite, not expecting her to do it. And she was surprised herself when she got on all fours and licked her own cum off the floor.

“You really are such a slut,” he told her, Getting down with his phone camera to get a close-up of her face as she licked her own cum off the floor. He zipped himself up and walked out.

Stunned by what had happened, she realized it took her to a new level sluttiness. She still hated George and Peter, but she did love sucking their cocks.

The rest of the day she thought about how used she had felt. She was disgusted with herself and disgusted with how aroused that made her.

As she was leaving the building she got a message.

“You have been a naughty girl, looking for cameras in your room. You know you love to show off your body. Pick a man on the bus ride home. Make sure he sees your pussy for the majority of the time you are on the bus with him.

Beth blushed. They couldn’t ... Yes, they wanted her to expose herself to someone in public. She thought of the initial punishment. She could do this.

On the ride home on the bus, she purposely sat across from an older man and his teenage son or grandson. She grabbed a newspaper from the seat next to her to make it seem like she didn’t know what she was doing. She lifted the paper in front of her face like she was reading and interesting article. She noticed that she could watch them in the security mirror mounted in the corner of the bus she near where she was seated.

She took a deep breath, and then parted her legs a little, letting the small skirt she was wearing slide up her thighs even higher up. Glancing at the man and his son sitting across from her, she could tell that this move was not lost on them. They tried to act nonchalant but their gaze kept coming back to the hemline of her dress. She made it look like she was trying to get comfortable, reposition her legs several times. Each time the dress rode higher and her legs got spread wider. Again, glancing at the mirror, she watched the progress she was having with the two across from her.

She noticed the father glance at his son and saw him eyeing Beth. There was a smile of approval.

A few weeks ago, she would have reamed this man out for letting, let alone approving of his son ogling a woman. Hell, a few weeks ago, she would have had a few unflattering choice words with the slut she now was. She should still feel this way, but she did not. She was humiliated for doing it but she was also enjoying it!

Using one of her canvas backpack, which she now carried with her change of clothes, she set her foot on it like a foot stool. This raised her left leg about eight inches higher than her right leg. This also left a clear view of her tiny red G-string that she was wearing. Even she could feel the cool breeze on her crotch.

She saw the son take his phone out and act as though he was texting someone, the lens of the camera was directly faced her. She comforted herself that her face was hidden behind the newspaper even as she realized this picture would end up all over the internet. A thrill shot through her body

The Father looked at the son’s screen, and the son, thinking he was going to be in trouble, lowered his phone and looked guiltily at his father. The old man elbowed him and nodded of his head towards her. He gave the kid an OK to continue.

Damn, she was getting off on this. She had far surpassed what was required of her but she didn’t want to stop. She wanted so bad to reach down there and pull her panties off. She would even let them watch her get off. She barely kept control of herself.

At one point in the ride, she saw the son start to get up and the father stick out his arm to keep him seated. She assumed this was there bus stop but the father wanted to enjoy the view a little longer. The son’s grinned at his dad, it had been heartwarming. She had just given the two of them a father-son bonding time. She had to smile to herself, hiding her face deeper into the newspaper and repositioning her leg a tad higher and wider. She did a few Kegel exercises, hoping to get her pussy to swallow a little more of her panties. It was a little disappointing when they exited the bus a few stops later.

Jon’s soccer practice went along the new normalcy of her life. She did a lot of jumping and cheering and a lot of men watched her. She was sure some of the boys were looking at her differently today.

“Hi Miss Faighin,” Todd said. He was one of Jon’s closer friends.” You look especially pretty today.” He smiled shyly as he walked away. Especially pretty today or did her pictures look especially sexy today, ‘ she wondered.

On the way home, Jon placed a hand on her thigh. She wanted to tell him to take it off of her but she wanted it to stay where it was. Shit, she wanted it to wander upwards, she smiled to herself. Damn, she was losing it.

“We won’t be able to do a photo shoot,” she told Jon.” Joe will be coming over.”

Jon seemed to take it well.

Beth was thinking, at last a half way normal night. Yes, she was going to have to prance around with her son and her landlord ogling her. But at least it was the two men she loved the most.

She never had any romantic feelings for Joe, hell he was older than her father. But he was so good with Jon and she appreciated all he did.

And though the man was older, he still had vitality. With his wife in the nursing home, the least she could do was let him see a little flesh.

She was pulling in her driveway when her phone buzzed. She had been half expecting it but hoping it wouldn’t happen. Somehow she knew her evening would end up with something shoved up her cunt.

While Jon headed in, she read the message.

The message read:


Practice hospitality - the friendly and generous reception and entertainment of guests, visitors, or strangers.


Generous reception


Entertainment of guests


Serve dinner as a French maid.


We sent a present to your house.

Aren’t ‘They’ being cute? They want her to be hospitable. And they want her to wear a French maid outfit! She had bought it to wear in some of the photo shoot with Jon but she never expected to wear it in front of anyone else.

She found Jon next to the door looking at a tall thin package leaning there.

“It says it is a pole dancing pole,” he told her. “And it is addressed to you. Did you order it?”

“No, I mean, Yes. I, ah, I have been doing some pole dancing for exercise,” she explained to him. “I won it in a class competition,” she went on, trying to explain why she had bought one.

“Here, I will carry it into the house for you.” He was giving her a strange look as he carried it in.

“Wait,” she grabbed the packaging strip, hoping it would give her a clue to who had bought it and some proof of who ‘they’ were. It should not have surprised her to see her name and credit card information on the slip. Damn it was expensive.

When she got in the house she headed to the kitchen to avoid talking to Jon about the pole. She checked the pot roast cooking in the crockpot, it was smelled really good. There were potatoes cooking in with it so all she needed to make was some vegetables. Again her phone buzzed.


This is a job for a maid. Put the French maid outfit on.

Fuck, they wouldn’t even let her get away with this. As she went to her room, she saw the pole sitting on the living room floor. She would need to ask Jon to put it in her room for how. She went to her dresser and pulled out itsy-bitsy costume. Several other now resided where she used to keep her conservative shirts.

The top had the standard tight black bodice with a white lace section running vertically down the front. The embarrassing aspect was that the part that covered her breast was sheer, very sheer. The skirt that came with the outfit was so short that, even when she was standing up, it did not cover all of her ass. The front of the G-string panties that came with it was made of a silky 3 inch long strip material. The top was only about a one-and-three-quarter inches wide and narrowed to a point where it attached to the G-string that continued up her ass crack. This did very little cover her pussy and nothing to cover her ass. Joe would get his eye full tonight.

She slipped the maids bonnet on and tied the small 6” x 6” apron on. It also came with two detached sleeves and a duster. The duster was another embarrassing part. It was, well, more than a duster. The handle was made out of a 2 foot long ribbed black dildo. When she bought it, she almost threw out the duster before brought it home. Now she wished she had because she knew they would not let her serve without it. It conveniently clipped onto the waistband of her skirt. Of course she wore a pair of her fishnet stockings and stiletto heels with the costume.

“Wow Mom!” Jon exclaimed. “You were going to wear that around Joe?”

“Practice hospitality,” she said to herself with a tight grin.

“Don’t get me wrong,” Jon continued. “Joe will definitely love this. I know I really like it” Jon said devilishly as he walked off.

She headed back into the kitchen to finish supper. A few moments later there was a knock at the door.

“Jon,” she called.

Jon did not answer. She wasn’t sure if this was on purpose or not.

Well, Joe was going to see her this way soon anyway. She flattened out her dress trying to stretch it as long as it would go and opened the door.

There was Joe standing in the doorway.

“Hello Joe,” she said with a smile. “Come on in.”

Joe just stood there for a moment taking her all in.

“Well, you look beautiful tonight.”

She was somewhat relieved by his response. She was afraid he might be offended by what she was wearing. The bulge in his pants made her realize how much he did really like the outfit.

As she turned to lead him into the living room, Jon was standing in the doorway watching her with a mischievous smile on his face.

Aren’t you going to give him a hug?” Jon asked.

“Of course,” she replied with a forced smile. She turned around before she could chicken out and gave him a big hug. She wondered if he could feel her rock hard nipples poking into him.

“Jon,” she asked her son. “Would you be so kind as to show our guest into the living room, Dinner is almost ready?”

When everything was ready she went out to the living room and told them, “Good evening gentlemen, please find a seat in the dining room. I’ll be out shortly to serve you.”

Joe and Jon looked at each other, nodding their heads and trying not to smile.

To her surprise she had been enjoying this little role-playing.

She came out carrying drinks on a tray. She brought in a goblet of grape juice for Jon and two goblets of wine for her and Joe.

While serving them their drinks, she made sure to bend towards them and dangle her tits in front of them.

Jon almost made her spill the drinks when, as she bent to serve Joe his drink, he grabbed her ass.

She looked at him scoldingly but could not help it when it turned into a grin. “Thank you Monsieur,” she said trying to keep in character.

What would Joe think of her now? She wondered, letting her own son grab her ass?

After setting her own glass down, she went back out and got the rest of the meal.

While she was in the kitchen, her phone buzzed yet again. Fuck!

The message read:


Servants do not eat at the main table. Bring your breakfast tray out and set it up between the two men. You will kneel there and eat your meal.

How humiliated could she get tonight, she wondered.

She grabbed the breakfast tray, folded down its one-foot high legs. Then she added the plates to it and carried it out to the table.

Jon and Joe were in a hushed conference when she came into the room. They quickly broke it up and watched her as she came back.

She could feel the dam G-string slipping into her pussy as she walked. The dam elastic in the back string was too taut.

When she bent over to give Jon his dinner plate, Joe grabbed her ass!! He had never acted inappropriate to her. Well she never dressed this inappropriate around him before. She always liked Joe but more in a fatherly way, not romantic He was over 40 years older than her.

She looked at him. He was waiting to see how she would react, with a guilty expression on his face. She thought again how lonely his life was and how he did not have a woman around.

She changed her look of surprise outrage into a smile. “Thank you Monsieur.”

He grinned back at her with a look of relief on his face. This must have been what they were talking about when she had entered the room. Jon must have put him up to it.

When she put his plate in front of him, she stuck out her ass further, allowing Jon to feel her ass.

This was wrong and just as arousing.

“One moment messieurs,” she quickly went into the living room and grabbed a soft throw from the off the back of the couch. Coming back, she laid in on the floor between the men.

Joe and Jon watched in silence.

She put her drink and plate onto the tray along with her silvers ware and napkin.

Then she bent down to the floor, her knees locked and her back towards the men, and set the breakfast tray on the floor between them. Her ass was pressed against the edge of the table. Each of the men claimed one ass cheek for themselves as they grabbed her. She was sure her pussy was visible since she could feel most of the G-string was swallowed up by her pussy.

To have two different men grab her ass at the same time was intoxicating.

She then moved to the other side of the tray and kneeled between them, resting her ass on her heels.

“A proper place for a servant,” she told them.

She kept her eyes looking downward hoping it would allow Jon and Joe to glance at her chest freely.

Again, she was so relieved that Joe was going along with this. But now he was another person she would have to keep happy so he would not turn her in for her relationship with her son.

This went on for a few moments until her son got a great idea.

“Mom, I mean...” he had to think for a while of what to call her.

“Slut,” he said, “I need someone to cut my meat.”

SLUT!! She was so aghast at him calling her that. But then she had to look where she was and how she was dressed.

She got up without a word and bent over to cut his meat. Of course she shoved her ass at Joe. Joe obligingly ran his hands over her ass.

As she slowly up cut Jon’s meat, her breast in his face, Joe’s hands wandered her ass ever lower. She parted her legs allowing him more access. He did not have to be told what to do as his fingers brushed her bare pussy lips. The G-string only pushed her lips apart and offering no cover anymore.

She allowed this, basking in the feel, before moving away. She could not let this get out of hand.

Fuck who was she kidding; it was already out of hand.

“Monsieur,” she asked Joe with a straight a face as she could. “Would you like me to cut your meat?”

“Yes, please,” he smiled in response.

“Yes Slut,” Jon told him to say.

“Yes Slut,” he repeated with a smile.

As she cut his meat, Jon’s hands ran over her ass. He did not wait long to run them over her pussy lips as well. Beth found herself spreading her legs wider to give him better access.

“Fresh squeezed juice here,” Jon said, gently goosing her.

Beth looked back to see him liking her juice off his fingers. She tried to act like nothing was unusual.

“You should see if you can get any fresh milk,” Jon said as he continued to slide his finger through her parted lips.

Joe looked at her and when she did not protest, he reached up and squeezed her soft tits.

“One moment monsieur,” she told him with a straight face.

He withdrew thinking he had gone too far.

Beth reached inside her top and unclipped the white top that covered her breasts. She then removed it.

“Want to make sure the milk can flow freely,” she said with a flat a tone as a woman in heat can say with someone’s fingers sliding along the inner track of her pussy.

Joe hands reached up tentatively to grab her boobs.

It felt so dam good, she thought.

Finally, Beth walked wobbled back to her tray and knelt back down. She could feel your juices all along her inner thighs.

Joe and Jon were both finished before Beth and Jon ask Joe if he could help him with something in the living room.

She heard a drill sound as she finished the last few bites of her meal.

She quickly rushed out to see what was happening. To her dismay, a silver pole was lying on her couch while Joe and Jon were installing mounts on her ceiling and floor. ‘They’ had not told her to do anything with it yet and she had been planned to leave well enough alone and leave it in the box. At worse, she hoped to install it in her room even though she knew the living room was the only room big enough to do any routines in. She somehow knew ‘they’ would like where it was being installed.

“Mom was just telling me today that she had been taking some pole dancing classes for exercise this last month,” she heard Jon explain to Joe. “She told me how she had won this from a class competition. I was wondering how we would install it.”

“Well I am glad you waited for my help,” Joe said. “This needs a secure mount in the ceiling. I have secured it with lags into the floor joists above it to hold it in place. You should have no trouble with it. This room has hardwood floors so that should be secure enough for the base.”

Beth just watched on in silence as the shiny pole was erected between the couch and the TV.

“Lucky for Beth,” Joe explain to Jon as they finished putting the pole up, “That this building was built when they used to put in twelve to fourteen foot ceilings everywhere. They are definitely 14 foot on this floor.”

Beth wondered just how lucky she was, with a little sarcasm in her thoughts.

“Mom what do you think?” Jon asked as he spotted her in the doorway. He had a huge grin on his face and Beth had to just smile back at him, knowing where this was headed.

“Can you show us some of the moves that learned?” Jon asked her eagerly.

“I don’t know,” she said trying to think of a way to get out of it. “Joe is here and...”

She didn’t even get the chance to finish her sentence before Jon interrupted her. “Don’t be silly, Joe will love it,” Jon said enthusiastically. “Won’t you Joe?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.