Where Will It End - Cover

Where Will It End

Copyright© 2017 by Bend / Japa

Chapter 3: Transformation

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Transformation - Beth gets a an advertisement for a strip club! The stripper is her. The picture has to be fake but it looks just like her. How far will she go the keep 'THEM' from emailing it to her coworkers and family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Blackmail   Incest   Mother   Son  

Beth woke up with a slight headache for the second day in a row. As she walked to the bathroom she caught herself mumbling, “I love having him watch me. Wearing sexy clothes...”

She shook her head to clear as her thoughts.

She left the light off to help her headache. She took two aspirin as her phone buzzed.

“Wake up your son with a kiss,” the message read.

Fuck. She thought. She used to kiss him more when he was little but had stopped after catching him looking at her differently. She better just get it over with.

When she entered the room she caught a whiff of something she vaguely recognized. It wasn’t until she saw the white cloth near the bed that she realized what it was. Jon had been masturbating.

She shouldn’t be surprised after how last night went. Then she recognized what the cloth was, a pair of her old panties she had thrown out yesterday! He had been masturbating using her panties!! His cum was all over her panties!!!

She picked them up subconsciously, taking a large whiff of it. Then she dropped it like it was poisonous, kicking it under the bed. What had she been thinking doing that?

She leaned over to kiss his forehead and then thought, should she kiss him on his lips? They had not told her she had to but would a forehead kiss be considered unenthusiastic?

Better not chance it, she leaned down and gave him a big kiss on the lips. Damn that was good. A jerk under her made her realize he was awake and she quickly pulled back.

Jon looked at her in surprise and then his eyes drifted downward, his eyes getting larger.

Beth followed his eyes. She hardly even remembered putting this teddy nightie on last night. The skin tight nightie had a built in half-cup bra with a sheer top. Beth’s erect nipples were highly visible. The bottom had high cut legs and the crotch was barely an inches wide.

Can’t let him realize I know how he is looking at me. As she turned to leave she realized her ass cheeks were sticking out, the thin strip of teddy covering her ass was wedged in her crack. She forced herself to walk casually out as if her ass cheeks were not bouncing about behind her.

Damn, she had not meant to give him a show like that! She almost cried thinking about it. She better get used to it, she realized. Her body seemed to like the thought ... She took a deep breath to get ahold of herself.

Back in her room, she frowned as she changed into her work clothes; the guys at work are going to love this outfit. The red tight long sleeve top covered her shoulders but had a large cutout leaving most of her back bare. The front had a horizontal oval that showed plenty of cleavage. Her bra, like all her bras now, did not cover her nipples and their outlines were clearly visible.

Her dark gray skirt looked like a mid-thigh skirt from the back but the front came up to within a few inches of her crotch. The top of the flowered-patterned thigh-highs could be seen as she walked. At least the garters weren’t visible.

She put on a pair of red five inch heels.

“Nice outfit Mom,” Jon told her when he saw her.

“Thanks,” she told him, surprising herself by meaning it. It was nice to get compliments from her son.

The next few weeks she performed her new routine, she dropped him off at school, always stepping out of the car to give him a big hug. His male friends began to gather there to greet him. She felt like they were there to judge her on what she was wearing, giving her high grades for sleaze. The grins they gave her when she left seemed hungrier each day.

Mid-week the first week, they added some additional steps to her routine. She would stop a few miles from work, park her car, walk a few blocks, and take a crowded bus to work. At least once in the jostling trip, she could count on a stay hand ‘accidentally’ copping a feel.

Her initial outrage at this became more of acceptance as the week came to an end.

Each day she tried to figure out who ‘Them’ was. She was definitely more popular with the men at work. All of them liked to come by her desk to see what outfit she was wearing each day.

George and Peter didn’t even try to hide their gawking. He was an older man, close to retirement. He was about 5’-10”, beer belly, thick glasses, and horrendous breath.

Peter was in his 20’s, an IT guy who acted like he was a gift to women. The 5’-2” twerp never showered, at least that is what it smelled like. He wore tight jeans to show off his puny ass. He wore tight shirts to show off his muscles, though a person would need a magnifying glass to see them.

The second change in her routine was the two changes of clothes she brought with her. First, there was the bag of ‘casual clothes she brought to work with her on the bus. She would have to find a place to change (the Fast food chain a block from work) before getting on the bus. The rules were she had to alternate each day between capris, leggings, shorts, and skirts. She had to wear a new outfit each day until she had gone through them all. When she had run out of one style she would just keep rotating the others. For example, she only had two pair of capris so by the end of the five days; she would not wear those again for a few weeks.

She saved the shorts for last because of the combination of wearing them with suspender pantyhose, which mimicked wearing garters without the lines from the belt and garters, seemed the crassest. The tight shorts crawled up her crotch with every step. There was only an inch-and-a-half width of material in the crotch area. The short shorts didn’t even cover her thighs and left a three inch gap before the top edge of the leg portion of the pantyhose. Since the majority of her casual shoes were boots, byte time she wore the shorts, they were accompanied by the over the knee boots. She felt like a whore wearing that outfit.

The boys had started trying not to gawk at me when I got out of the car. But they all seemed to be busy on their phones when I came to pick Jon up. I blushed thinking that some of those pictures had to make it to the internet.

I always heard at least one groan when I gave him a big hug in greeting.

When I showed up in my shorts outfit for the first time their jaws about dropped. It would probably have been worse but some of the coaches started hanging around after practice. At first the coaches made sure the boys were on their good behavior but after Beth did not object them staring, the coaches soon joined the boys gawking at her.

The first day she took the bus, she did not show up to practice until half the boys had already been picked up. She had been relieved at this situation but then the coaches decided to extend the practice time. She tried to wait in the car for the practice to end but ‘They’ emailed her to watch from the sidelines. Except for the grumpy mothers, everyone seemed to like this. She tried to ignore their jibes from the women. It made her realize how judgmental she used to come across.

The second set of clothes was for her new exercise classes. She exercised every day on her own but ‘They’ had set up some extra classes for her to do during lunch. They were pole dancing classes.

She stood at the door to the studio for ten minutes before her phone buzzed. It was an email from ‘Them’. It contained one picture and nothing else. It was the same picture that had started this whole thing. She didn’t need to be told what to do or the consequences, the picture said it all. She approached the door and entered.

“Hello,” the woman looked at her questioningly. Beth felt like she was dressed like a whore but the woman obviously thought she wasn’t and was wondering why Beth was here. It was most likely the reserved bod language she was displaying.

“I think you might be in the wrong place,” the woman told her.

“No,” Beth responded. “I am signed up for a pole dancing class. Beau Jobe,” Beth cringed as she introduced herself as. It was the name on the fake stripper picture they had black mailed her with. It was also the name they had used to register her for the class.

“Oh,” the woman said. “Have you ever stripped before?”

“No!” Beth immediately replied.

“This is and exotic dance class,” she explained. “I can give you some numbers of places that offer pole dancing for exercise,” she offered.

Shit! She could not believe it! But she could and she knew she would be punished for not taking this particular class.

“I ... ah ... I was thinking of making a career change,” Beth blushed. Shit, why couldn’t she had said she was doing this for her husband or something like that.

“It was not that long ago I would have told you it was a little late to be trying to change careers but the sexy MILF image is becoming more in demand,” the lady smiled at her. “Not that I am saying you look old but it used to be you needed to look like a teenager. My name is Sue, by the way, and I am the instructor. May I ask your real name?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.