Where Will It End - Cover

Where Will It End

Copyright© 2017 by Bend / Japa

Chapter 2: The Outer Change

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Outer Change - Beth gets a an advertisement for a strip club! The stripper is her. The picture has to be fake but it looks just like her. How far will she go the keep 'THEM' from emailing it to her coworkers and family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Blackmail   Incest   Mother   Son  

Beth could not believe how things had changed in just a day. She went from the conservative bitch to the floozy walking around the office. But she had to.

‘They’ had faked some photos of her, very good fakes, and ‘They’ were going to release the photos if she did not obey them.

Besides having to adjust her skirt every few moments, work was going somewhat normal. Well, normal except for the ogling. She was beginning to wonder if anything was going to happen when at 11:45am, she got her next message:

- Be at Venus

- A woman will meet you there, she has already picked some new outfits out for you

- You will bring them to the dressing room and try each outfit on

- You will text us a picture so we can decide what to keep and what not to keep

- The lady will the bring you to another store to buy new underwear

- The only conversation you will have with her is if you need another size

o She is under instructions to call us if say anything else is discussed

Venus, it was a more hip shop. She had never actually shopped there before. She was sure some of the younger woman who worked her did.

At precisely noon she left for the shop. As she walked she wondered if they had someone following her. Every person who walked by she looked at suspiciously. What if they were following her?

She debated trying to tell someone passing what was happening. But even if they believed her, what could they do? Those pictures of her had looked so real. They even showed her birthmark shaped like a horse’s head that was on her front hip. She thought again how close it had been when they had emailed that picture to her son. She couldn’t let that happen, let alone all the other people on that list.

Maybe if she showed them the emails. She opened her email account and ... They were gone? How had they done that? This scared Beth even more than she had been.

She arrived at Venus at 12:15pm.

“Beth,” a woman called her name. The woman was in her thirties; she was good looking but looked to be a little rough on the edges. Her makeup was on heavy and her clothes were revealing, well, no less than what Beth was wearing.

“Beth,” she smiled.” I have your clothes picked out over here.” Something in her smile looked predatorily to Beth.

Beth followed her to the dressing rooms. The woman handed Beth an outfit from a rack of clothes near the door.

“You have to...” Beth started

The lady held up her phone.” I have it on speed dial,” she sneered.” I have no lost love for you uppity bitches.” No help here, Beth realized as she clamped her mouth closed.

The first outfit didn’t look too bad. The top was two-toned. The sleeves and shoulders were black, and then the bottom was grey. The black connected each arm, the same width across her shoulders. As she pulled it on, she realized there was a hole between the two materials. She was going to say something when she realized it was on purpose. It was a tight fit, stretching across her ample chests. Sure enough the hole was a cutout, showing her ample cleavage. It was straight along the lower edge of the black material but the top of the grey material dipped dangerously low as it crossed her chest, the top of her bra could be seen peeking through. It was so tight; you could see the seams in her bra.

She stuck her head out, “I need a size bigger.”

“Let me see,” she smiled coming into the dressing room.” No, it is just right. Have to lose this bra for now. We will get you something better at the next stop.

Beth wanted to scream at her.

“You’ll get used to men looking at you dear. In my line, it is how I make a living,” she smiled.

Beth realized what she meant, “You’re a prostitute?”

“A whore honey,” the lady grinned back at her, “Look closely you righteous bitch, you are looking at your future, whore.” She laughed at Beth’s shocked expression.” Now hurry up, we have a lot of outfits to try on.”

Beth shook her head clear and peeled off her shirt, removed her bra and put it back on.

It stretched tightly across her chest, no more bra lines. Hell, the shirt conformed to her breasts; the only outlines showing now were of her nipples. As they hardened in arousal they became even more obvious. She shook her head.

Then she stripped off her skirt. The skirt to go along with this ‘outfit’ was an asymmetrical pencil mini skirt with a diamond slit. It was a dressy black with silky black four inch strip of cloth running diagonal across the front and down the back. The triangular (diamond) slits in the front and back, were five inches shorter than the outer edges of the skirt. The centers of the skirt, front and back, were only inches from revealing her crotch. It would take some care to stay covered up while sitting. As she moved around, she realized she would need to be careful as she walked since this caused the slit to spread wider and higher.

A pair of black six-inch heeled shoes was tossed in to the room. They were opened toe with a strap that wrapped a couple of inches above her ankle. She put them on.

She looked at herself in the mirror, lots of skin showing. She held up her phone to take the picture and froze. How could she go through with this? She took a deep breath, she had no choice. Aiming the phone at the mirror, she took several selfies. Damn, she had to be enthusiastic she reminder herself. She took another few with a smile on her face and sent it to the last email address.

“You are going to have to be faster,” she heard the woman at the door tell her.

She continued this for 40 outfits. The first dozen were more formal but with revealing features. Three of the shirts were bodysuits made of soft and stretchy jersey knit. A maroon one had a rounded neckline atop a long sleeve bodice with a sexy keyhole cutout, and open back. Some came with shoulder cut outs and back cutouts but they all had front cutouts. Several corsets were included that were obviously made to wear as shirts. One had a beautiful deep green floral pattern. The mini-skirts became shorter and tighter as she went on. Black, ivory, deep red and some were lacy. The longer mini-skirts had higher slits cut in them.

Every few outfits, another pair of shoes would appear. Then the knee high boots, still with high heels. She was wobbling around as she rushed to get into the new outfits. She no longer had time to look at what they were giving her to put on. Maybe that was a blessing as they became more risqué.

Then the clothes became more casual but also more revealing. Pants or leggings appeared. The leggings were very thin. Beth could make out the color of her panties beneath them. And they were stretched tight. She remembered the term camel toe from her youth and most of these brought that word to mind. One set of the leggings had a sheer mesh slit that wound down each leg, in the front and back. Another was a woven mesh on the font, looking like a bikini bottom with stockings. The capris were not much better. Several pair had lace up sided that left two to three inches of skin exposed.

Still she could almost envision wearing them if they came with loose fitting long skirt like tops. But none of the causal tops were long or lose fitting. The most conservative top was a two piece top. It consisted of a tight white t-shirt with an under-bust denim grey lace corset. It reminded her somewhat of what a waitress at a German Beer Festival might wear except tighter and ending at the waist. Then there were crop tops, tube tops, and halter bralettes. Where would she ever go out in public in these? Hell, she couldn’t even wear them in her home!

And the boots were now mid-thigh level, mostly latex or patent leather.

At the end of the wardrobe, Beth wished she could wear leggings as the short-shorts she was wearing wear so tight and high that the seam along the crack of her but was not visible buried in the deep clef. And even with that amount of minimal clothe available, the managed to put some cutouts In.

When she was finally done, she dressed back in her own clothes to head out. It was amazing how her most flashy outfit now seemed dowdy compared to what she had tried on. There were 30 of the 40 outfits and a dozen shoe/boots in a cart.

“Go check out,” the prostitute told her.

“And how am I going to pay for these,” she asked.

“I was told you have a gold master card with a $6,000 credit limit that has nothing on it. Don’t cry to me bitch,” the woman told her.

Beth cringed. They knew everything about her! Beth never kept a balance on her cards. It was torture to carry clothes she did not want and pay for them but what choice did she have. The bill was close to $2,500.

Leaving the store, the woman had Beth lead her to her car. They dropped off the new purchases from the shopping trip

Then the woman led her down a few blocks to a boutique.

“I was here earlier and talked with the manager. I picked out some great lingerie for you. We have one of the back rooms to ourselves with all of your new lingerie laid out in it.” Beth was shaking with fear. Yet some part of her was aroused at the situation.

The dressing room was a larger room, almost the size of a small bedroom. There were several benches along it. A small table had different items of underwear and nylons and a few nighties and teddies laid out on them.

“Here,” the lady shoved out a pair of panties and bra. Beth waited for her to leave. After a few moments, the woman looked back at Beth, “What are you waiting for, I am not going anywhere.”

Beth turned her back to her and stripped. Then she put the panties on. Damn, there wasn’t much material on the red thong panties with a black-lace panel on the front. It climbed up her ass. She had never worn anything like this before.

“That so there are no pantie lines to spoil the view on those new leggings,” she heard her companion chirp. “There called thong panties. Those are the most conservative panties you will be buying today.”

Beth thought about the underwear she had thrown out this morning. These might be the most conservative panties that she owns period anymore.

She put on the matching bra but it came up short. No matter how hard she tugged it up, her nipple remained on display.

“There is something wrong...”

“There is nothing wrong,” came the reply. “It is made like that. Now turn around and keep your hands down and give me a big enthusiastic smile.”

Beth plastered a grin on her face and turned around. As she did, the lady snapped some pictures with Beth’s phone.” They didn’t want the selfie fish-eye look for these pictures,” she explained to Beth.

Somehow, having another person take the pictures was more humiliating than doing it herself.

And then to think that those pictures were being sent to those perverts! Then she realized how screwed she was. The first picture may have been doctored but these were real! But what could she do?

“Keep going.” The woman interrupted her thoughts.

“You need to lose that bush,” the lady told her as she tried on a g-string with a transparent front. “Luckily they told me to bring one. Your master said you could keep a small patch about your pussy about this big.” She held up her fingers showing a one-inch square. Then she handed Beth a razor, a wash cloth and shaving cream. “You can use the bathroom over there.”

When Beth just stared at them, the lady added, “You want me to help you?”

Beth shook her head. Her first instinct was to not do it but then she thought of the pictures. It was not like anyone could see her vagina shaved ... She turned and went into the bathroom and spent the next five minutes shaving her vagina. She kept it nicely trimmed but had never even considered shaving it all off.

She sat in one of the stalls and shaved it off as fast as possible. She was afraid of someone coming in and seeing her doing this sick thing. She wasn’t sure if it was all the hands on attention or the perverted things she was asked to do but her pussy was getting damp from the inside as she continued.

“Hurry up!” the woman yelled in to the bathroom.

Beth did, leaving a small square about her vagina. She looked in the mirror over the sink. It was a strange thing to see her bald vagina staring back at her.

When she came out and went to hand the razor and stuff back to the woman, the woman shook her head.

“They are yours now. Your Master wants you to understand that it is to be clean shave at all times.”

Beth just nodded.

Like before, the woman kept handing her more lingerie and not allowing Beth to even adjust to what she was wearing. Everything was in dark reds, greens, blues, and blacks. Shelf bras, thong panties, G-strings, V-strings...

Every fifth item was a chemise, babydoll, or corsets. These were mostly sheer. The ones that were not did not cover her breast or nipples. She tried to make believe she would never have to wear these items again after this afternoon.

“They even wanted you to have a new swimsuit.” The woman smiled as she handed her a thin strip of yellow and black cloth. When Beth looked at it incomprehensively, the lady scolded her, “Haven’t you ever seen a slingshot bikini? Don’t worry; you don’t have to try it on now. One size fits all,” she smirked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.