Maxine's Troubles - Cover

Maxine's Troubles

Copyright© 2017 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 12

Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Max and her best friend Kiwi are forced to participate in the Breeding Program during their senior year of high school. Will Max make it through the week? Especially as she watches Kiwi enjoying herself?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   BiSexual   Grand Parent   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

As soon as Kiwi touched her Max screamed the most terrified scream anyone there had ever heard, “Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!! No! Don’t touch me! Don’t fuck me again.”

Kiwi withdrew her hand quickly then walked around to the other side of Max so she could see her.

“Max. Honey what happened?” asked Kiwi.

Max passed out before she could answer. Harry stood there stunned. Lissa pulled out her phone.

“Hello, I need the police and an ambulance out here now. Something has happened to my cousin.” Lissa said.

Before Lissa could finish Harry took her phone and gave the police all the information they needed. Once the paramedics arrived they looked Max over and they even pulled out some really big butt and pussy plugs. As soon as they did that an overwhelming amount of sperm came oozing out of both holes. Everyone’s blood was boiling at that moment. If Harry could hunt the people down who were responsible for this at that moment there would most likely be deaths soon. But he didn’t want to leave his favorite Granddaughter alone. He insisted on going with them to the hospital.

A few hours later Max opened her eyes and felt something squeezing her hand. At first, she felt a surge of panic race through her body then she looked down to see Kiwi holding her hand and sleeping by her bed. But it wasn’t her bed. Where was she?

“Maxine! You’re finally awake,” said Harry.

“Harry, why are you crying? Where am I? Am I in a hospital?” asked Max.

“You’ve been out for 12 hours Maxine. You were dumped on my porch and passed out. They were unable to wake you. Can you tell me what happened?”

Max looked around the room and found that Lissa was sleeping in the corner and that only made her worry even more.

Max swallowed hard before she replied, “Parker took me to the assigned area for the Program. And after a couple of guys ... After a couple of guys had their way with me. Someone gave Parker a drink and soon after that, he passed out. They tied him up and then they tied me up. They gagged and blindfolded me and took me to a strange place. After that, they tied me up to a bed and...”

Max started to cry really hard. She only stopped when she felt Kiwi rubbing her hand. Seeing those beautiful eyes from her love gave Max the strength to go on.

Max cleared her throat and said, “I was raped by so many men. So many more than what I was supposed to have sex with. They were so mean to me. They pinched me, they pulled my breasts, nipples, and my clit. They even bit my body so hard. They made sure not to draw blood though. They found that fun. They had so many people pound my pussy and ass, and sometimes even more than one at a time. They even shoved huge dicks down my throat.”

“How many men forced themselves on you?” asked Harry.

Max cried, “Over ... I lost count at 300. From what they told me 350 men fucked me. And that’s what it was. It was fucking. That’s not even counting the ones that took me more than once. And that’s not the worst of it.”

“What could be worse than that?” demanded Kiwi.

It took Max several minutes to answer, “They filmed some of this and they even sent some cameras up my pussy and my ass. Not only that they had me fuck with at least 3 horses. I passed out after the third one climaxed inside my pussy.”

They couldn’t get Max to talk after that. She could only calm down when Kiwi got on the bed and held onto her.

A nurse came into the room and saw the two in the same bed.

The nurse complained, “Young lady you can’t be on that bed with the patient.”

“No! Don’t take her away from me,” shouted Max.

Harry wasn’t as successful as he would have liked at keeping his cool when he said, “Don’t talk to them like that. My Granddaughter has been through enough. She doesn’t need you trying to tell her she can’t be with her own fiancée. Now I would appreciate it if you had someone come here who is more understanding of my Granddaughter’s needs. I don’t want to see you back here again. Get out,” said Harry.

The nurse ran out of the room and soon a beautiful redheaded Doctor came walking in.

“Wendy? What are you doing here? I thought you were on your business trip.” said Harry.

“I was. But then a nurse called me and told me about what happened. I rushed here as fast as I could. I see our lovely Maxine is awake now. Has she said anything about what happened?” asked Doctor Wendy Stiller.

Max was shaking, “Please don’t make me relive that again. I can’t retell that hell.”

So with that Harry took his girlfriend to the other side of the room and drew the curtain and told her what his Granddaughter told him. After that Harry offered to get everyone something to eat and drink.

After Harry and Wendy left the room Kiwi looked to Max and said, “Wow your Grandpa’s girlfriend is hot. How old is she?”

Max laughed, “She’s 28 years old. Grandpa’s old enough to be her father. In fact, Harry actually went to school with her Dad. And on Wednesday he was one of my bodyguards.”

For a moment Kiwi sat there stunned. Then she asked, “Wait. Didn’t you say you slept with some of your bodyguards on Wednesday? Her dad wasn’t one of them was he?”

With no emotion, Max nodded slightly and quietly said, “I did. He actually had one of the biggest Dicks out of all the human guys I’ve had.”

Kiwi was about to respond when there was a knock on the door and then Harry came back in followed by a couple of police officers.

Of course, the officers wanted to know all the details that Max could provide. She found that telling the story was easier to do when she had Kiwi next to her. And once she had mentioned Parker the senior officer had his partner leave the room and send a message to check on him. When they said they wanted every detail they meant EVERY detail. They seemed disappointed that Max couldn’t identify any of the men that had taken her from her assigned area and all of the other men who had done what they had done to her because most of them had worn masks and those who didn’t Max hadn’t recognized. But they did like the smaller details like tattoos and scars and other things. The horses on the other hand the police seemed really interested in. Max was able to name Appaloosa as two of the horses and the other two kinds of horses that she didn’t know the name of were kind of rare in the state they were in.

Once Max was finished explaining everything Lissa shouted out, “Holy shit. This is disgusting.” Lissa then looked to the police. “I think you should look at this video someone sent me.”

It was a video titled The Biggest Slut in Town. It was a video of Max’s rape. And it was over two hours long. It also said that there was more to come.

After the police got all the information they needed and left Max looked to her Grandfather and asked, “When can I go home, Harry?”

Harry looked at Wendy and she said, “Some time tomorrow. We just need to run a few more tests and then keep you overnight for observation. Depending on how the tests turn out.”

“The funeral is tomorrow. If I have to stay here will I be able to attend my Mother’s funeral?” asked Max.

Harry looked uncomfortable as he said, “Considering what has happened to you recently I would feel more comfortable if you didn’t go. For all, we know any of the men there could be some of the men that raped you. I want you to be some place safe. Besides it’s not like you’ll be able to see your Mother’s remains.” Harry was mad at that last part.

Wendy nudged Harry with her elbow and gave him an upset look.

Harry cleared his throat, “I wasn’t allowed to see your mother’s remains no matter how much I demanded it, and while you were ... unconscious I was informed that her body won’t be in attendance of the funeral either.”

Wendy placed one arm around Harry and then laid her head on his shoulder. He then placed his hand gently on her belly.

Max and Kiwi at the same time called out, “Are you pregnant?”

Wendy blushed but it was Lissa that replied, “Well duh. Didn’t you notice that before?” After a glare from Harry and Wendy Lissa added, “Sorry.”

Wendy smiled and lifted her baggy clothes as she said, “Thank goodness I’m not on duty or it’d be much more obvious. I’m about four months pregnant. And no it’s not Harry’s baby.”

Stunned Max said, “But you have been dating Harry for over a year. Do you mean?” Max couldn’t finish her sentence.

Wendy laughed, “No. I didn’t cheat on Harry or anything like that. This baby isn’t mine either. My sister nor her wife could carry children. So I’m acting as a surrogate mother for them. The egg used in this was from my Sister-In-Law. My other Sister-In-Law’s sister is carrying the baby of my sister. I know it’s weird I’m not carrying the baby of my sister. It’s just something they wanted.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.