Maxine's Troubles - Cover

Maxine's Troubles

Copyright© 2017 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 8

Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Max and her best friend Kiwi are forced to participate in the Breeding Program during their senior year of high school. Will Max make it through the week? Especially as she watches Kiwi enjoying herself?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   BiSexual   Grand Parent   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Max and Kiwi had been talking for about half an hour before Max remembered her promise. She stood up and started taking off her clothes.

“Max what are you doing love?” asked Kiwi.

Max smiled and replied, “I’m keeping my promise. I’m showing you my naked body with the sperm of 23 men oozing out of me.”

“23? I thought you were only going to do it with 20 or 22 at the most today. What happened?” Kiwi was worried.

Max slipped the rest of her clothes off as she said, “There is something I forgot to tell you. No. Actually, I didn’t feel good about telling you. Not with what’s been going on with your male relatives. But my Grandpa Harry has been doing it with me a lot lately. He was the one that helped me start the program again. And he did it with me three times today. Surprising for an old man.”

Kiwi came close to the computer screen. She almost looked like she wanted to touch Max’s body through the screen.

In a tone that only betrayed a small amount of worry that she had Kiwi said, “Did your Grandpa force himself on you? How many of the men tried to force you into doing them more than once? Give me names.”

Max was tempted to reach down between her legs but ended up almost laughing at Kiwi’s insistence on getting names, “None of them did that. They only did it with me once each. Besides Harry. He’s the only one I’ve had sex with more than once besides ... Besides at the old school and with your family. My Grandpa has picked each man very carefully before they were allowed to have their way with me. And he made sure that they knew to only be gentle with me. If they weren’t they would be out of the program and in a lot of trouble. There were even bodyguards there to protect me.”

Max’s seemed to help calm Kiwi.

Max had an idea, “Kiwi love. How would you like to watch me take a shower and clean all this sperm out of me? It’s all had plenty of time and chances to impregnate me.”

“You sure do know how to get my heart to beat faster in the most delightful of ways. Not to mention to make my juices flow. I say yes to the shower.” Kiwi exclaimed.

Max turned off the laptop and called Kiwi back once she had a tablet set up in the bathroom.

“I wish you were here with me. This would be so much better if you were here. This activity is nowhere near as fun going solo.” Max said.

Max started off by rinsing her body under the shower. She took her time running her hands over each breast and squeezing her nipples. Then her hands traveled down her body to her round butt cheeks. Finally, she ran her hands to the place where so many men had deposited their seed for the purpose of fertilizing an egg inside her body. She then remembered one item she would love to use. She ran out of the room and quickly came back.

In front of the camera, Max held up the item and said, “Here is the vibrator you gave me just before my mom picked me up that last day. I had it inside me the entire trip here. I had to turn it off at the gas station 10 minutes from your place. If I had it on the entire time I would have gone crazy.” She looked at the vibrator lovingly. “I use it every day. And the orgasms it gives me is nowhere near what you give me.”

Max jumped back in the shower and once in a while she would look to the small screen and see Kiwi using an identical vibrator as the one she was using on herself. When the water had run cold Max took the tablet into her room and set it on her desk.

Kiwi was nearly out of breath, “Wow that was amazing. Despite it being solo.”

“I really need to be fucked right now. That wasn’t nearly enough.” Max said.

She was going to say that she wanted Kiwi to be the one to do it but then the doorbell rang.

Max threw on a robe and said goodbye to Kiwi and pressed the screen and ran off to the living room. When she answered the door it was the nice football player who served as one of the bodyguards.

“Mr. Football player what are you doing here?” Max asked.

He looked nervous, “Harry called me and told me what had happened and that he wanted someone he trusted to be with you during this time. He didn’t feel good about leaving you alone. Said he had a bad feeling about doing that.”

Without thinking, Max pulled the young man into the house and stood on her toes, and kissed him deeply. Then she pulled him into her room and dropped the robe that was covering her nude body.

“I know you aren’t scheduled until Wednesday but I figured why not let you be with me early Mr.?” Max said.

He gulped and said, “Parker Evans.”

Max started to pull Parker closer to her and he was about to refuse when he heard something hitting the ground. He looked down and saw that a vibrator had fallen out of Max’s pussy.

“Oops.” was all Max said.

That and seeing the sheepish look and red covering Max’s face was the end of Parker’s control. Max took him to her room and threw him on the bed and pulled his pants down. Then she got on top of him and slid herself onto the biggest cock she remembered ever having. Their sex went on for a long time and they did it in many different positions. And to Max’s surprise, he was able to get hard very quickly many times.

“Wow. I can see why the guys were so happy after they had finished with their turns. You were amazing.” Parker said when he was finally finished.

Max kissed his cheek and asked, “That was a more intense pace than I did with the other guys.” She smirked, “Was I the first you’ve had?” Parker shook his head no. “How about, was I the best you’ve had?”

Parker scratched his head, “Not really. But you were very close. Will we still do this on Wednesday?”

With a big smile, Max said, “You bet your sweet ass we are. I’m going to make you fuck me for a long time and you’re going to pound me so har ... Oh my God. Kiwi?” Max screamed as she looked over to her desk and saw that the Skype program was still running and Kiwi’s face was on the screen.”

Kiwi looked hurt and then the screen turned off. Max ran to her tablet and screamed at it when she couldn’t get Kiwi to answer her call. Then Max ran to her phone and tried to call Kiwi. Still no response.

Max fell to her knees and cried, “What have I done? I’ve lost her too now.”

Parker placed his hand on her shoulder and was a little startled when she shoved it away.

“Please, don’t touch me,” Max said.

Thirty minutes later Max looked around and found Parker sitting on her chair and he was fully clothed.

“I’m sorry about the pain I’ve caused you. I swear my intent when I came here was not to have sex with you or for this Kiwi girl to find out about it.” Parker was saying.

“She was my fiancée. At least she almost was. She had proposed and I told her I needed time to think. Back then I was still afraid of my feelings towards someone of the same sex. I had tried to be a normal girl and like guys.” Max was at a point where she was half laughing and half crying.

Harry didn’t return until late that day but he did call many times. Once he did call to say that he had called the family and they’d make it over in a couple of days. When he did make it home he dismissed Parker and held onto Max for a long long time. Neither of them said a word. When they finally pulled apart the doorbell rang.

Max looked scared. The last time she had opened the door it had led to something that may have ruined her life even more than it had been messed up.

“Maxine sweetheart can you open the door. I’ve been through so much today. I’m really tired. I don’t have the energy to open it at the moment.” Harry said.

Max wanted to yell and say that she had been through a lot today too. That she had been the one fucked by 24 men. But she kept silent and walked to the door. The person she saw standing on the other side of the door was one of the last people she had ever expected to see there.

“Oh my God Kiwi!?! Is that really you? I thought I’d never see...” Max was crying.

Max didn’t have the chance to say anything else because Kiwi gave her the deepest and most passionate kiss that she had ever had in her entire life.

When they broke apart Kiwi said, “I love you, Maxine Thea Halliwell. I’m not going to give you up just because there was some man pounding away at your pussy in your room. I love you too much. You are MINE. If you’ll have me that is.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.