Maxine's Troubles - Cover

Maxine's Troubles

Copyright© 2017 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 6

Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Max and her best friend Kiwi are forced to participate in the Breeding Program during their senior year of high school. Will Max make it through the week? Especially as she watches Kiwi enjoying herself?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   BiSexual   Grand Parent   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

It had taken Harry about two days for him to set up an arrangement that would allow him to take Max into town and allow her to start her continuation with the Breeding Program, and at the same time keep it secret from Emily. Although he truly wished he could have kept Maxine from having to go through with this. To help her from suffering any more nightmares or ill feelings he made sure to find people who could treat Max with kindness during their time with her.

In the morning that Max was to begin the renewal of the Breeding Program she looked across the breakfast table at her mother.

“Why are you looking at me with that funny look on your face Max? Do I have something on my face or something?” asked Emily.

Max chuckled when her mother picked up a mirror from her purse, “No momma. You’re just fine. It’s just that I haven’t seen you so happy in such a long time. It’s kind of really nice. It makes me happy.”

Emily had a smile on her face and then frowned, “I’m very happy to be carrying these babies. And knowing that you really and truly have forgiven me for what I did with Justin makes me very happy. And a little foolish for my initial reaction.”

“What’s bothering you now momma? You were so happy.” Max said. She had noticed her mother’s change of happy to sad.

Emily thought it over for a while and finding no better way to say it she told her daughter, “Before you had participated in the Breeding Program I had remembered how much I had loved participating in it myself. And when I found out I was pregnant with you I thought that I would have a daughter who would love to do the same thing I had. I had even hoped you would beat my record and have sex with even more men than I had. When I found out how much you hated it, it hurt my heart. And now that I say it out loud I do realize that sounds weird.” Emily raised a hand letting Max know she wasn’t finished talking. Emily thought hard on this before she said, “Listen there is something I really need to tell you. It’s about your father.” At that moment Emily’s phone rang and after she hung up she looked at Max. “I’m so sorry but we’ll have to continue this conversation after I get back. There is an emergency with one of my friends. I need to leave now.”

Max had known for a long time that her mother had wanted her to have a love for sexual freedom and to not be afraid of the act of sex. She also knew her mother hadn’t wanted Max to be stuck with only having known one lover her entire life. She hated seeing her mother sad about this. She also remembered how her Grandpa hadn’t wanted her mom Emily to know she had restarted the Breeding Program.

Max called out in urgency, “Mom?” Then when her mother looked back to her Max more calmly added, “You know that if I could I would have the sex life you wanted me to have and have sex with more guys than you did in the Breeding Program don’t you? I would do that for you. I promise I would. I love you, momma.”

Emily looked at her daughter with pride. Max knew that there were parents out there that would say that a mother who wants her daughter to have sex with more than 200 men would be a bad parent. And Max was planning on having sex with more than 300 men. But Max didn’t care. Her mother has done so much for her and sacrificed so much to provide as comfortable of a living as possible for both of them, she wanted to do something in return. Emily looked at her daughter and almost gave her a hug but stopped when she heard a car honking for her.

Henry waited 10 minutes after his daughter left before he turned to his Granddaughter.

He knelt behind her, placed his hands on her arms, and kissed her neck saying, “I hope you don’t mind we have a little fun before we go to your meeting today.”

Max answered her Grandfather by turning around and kissing his lips and allowing his tongue to venture into her mouth. Harry placed Max on the table on the spot his daughter always sat at and flipped up Max’s skirt and moved her panties off to the side. After eating her out and using his fingers for a few minutes Harry stood up and said, “Now to save time and to make sure we get there on the scheduled time I will have to stop there sweetheart.”

Max, had a sad puppy dog look on her face as she asked, “Are you sure Grandpa? I was having fun.”

Harry groaned, “You’re making this very difficult on me Maxine. We can always do it when we get there. You do have 22 guys that are waiting to enjoy you and that really want to give you pleasure.”

Max looked as if she was disappointed, “Okay. But I’d prefer our time together to be private and special. Since that first time we’ve done it together, I’ve grown to actually like doing it with you. I didn’t think I could feel that with a man.”

“What about that boyfriend of yours? That Justin?” asked Harry.

“He was never my boyfriend. Just my crush. Besides mom had been involved with him long before I even had those feelings for him. I love you, Harry.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.