Maxine's Troubles - Cover

Maxine's Troubles

Copyright© 2017 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 4

Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Max and her best friend Kiwi are forced to participate in the Breeding Program during their senior year of high school. Will Max make it through the week? Especially as she watches Kiwi enjoying herself?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   BiSexual   Grand Parent   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Max woke up screaming. It took what seemed like an hour to catch her breath once more. But in reality, it was about a minute and a half. Vague images and memories of her nightmare ran through her mind as she closed her eyes. She knew she wasn’t going to get to sleep anytime soon. So she looked at her glowing R2-D2 Projectile alarm clock. It read 4:30 in the morning. When she saw the time she wished she had been wrong about not getting back to sleep. She went to her desk and flipped open her laptop computer and through skype called the one person she wanted to desperately see. She worried that person would still be asleep and would be unable to answer her call because she couldn’t recall how much of a time difference there was, or even if there was one. She was about to hit the end call button when an image flashed onto the screen.

A wide-eyed Kiwi smiled at Max and joyfully said, “Hello beautiful. I see you’re feeling free today.” Seeing the confused look on her love’s face she added. “I wish I had thought to be naked like you before you called. You’re looking beautiful today. As always.”

Max looked down, smiled, and replied, “Thank you. Likewise for you as well.” Max let out a deep breath. “But I’m feeling anything but free or beautiful this morning. I had that dream again.”

Ever since her one day in the Breeding Program Max has had nightmares of all that forced sex. And in those dreams when she would look to her side instead of seeing Kiwi she’d see her mom having sex with Justin. Her mother would always say the same thing in those dreams, “Oops. Was this cock yours? Just what will Kiwi think of your still wanting him sexually because you can barely recall it from that one time he was with you? Shame you don’t recall more than just him being on and in you. He is a beast in bed.” Then her mother would laugh and moan.

With love and concern, Kiwi said, “Talk to me about something good. Then after that, I want you to talk to me about your nightmare my little Disney Princess.”

Kiwi used to call Max her little Moana but Max asked her not to do that until a very special occasion. Then after that, she’d be free to call her anything she wanted. As long as it was a clean name.

Max smiled and said, “I can’t believe you’re 3 months pregnant. Can I see your belly, please? It’s the only good thing I can think of that came out of that fiasco.”

Kiwi laughed and said, “You just want to see my belly and hope that I’ll remove my shirt completely don’t you? I know my girl.”

Max laughed back, “Guilty as charged. Your body is so beautiful I need to see it whenever I can.”

Max froze. She didn’t realize until that moment how badly she wanted to see Kiwi’s pregnant naked body. And she was having trouble figuring out why. She wanted to tell herself that she didn’t want to see another girl naked. She should only want to see males or more specifically MEN naked. She had been living somewhat in denial of her feelings since she and her friend parted ways. Today seeing Kiwi on the computer screen was not one of those days. And her feelings grew stronger by the minute. She was brought back to the real world when she saw the small baby bump on her Kiwi’s body. Then a second later her attention was brought to something a little higher than her belly. Her attention didn’t yet make it to the other girl’s face. And both girls were just fine with that, all thoughts about boys forgotten temporarily.

Kiwi showed off her belly for a few moments and then squeezed her breasts together and brought them close to the camera. Max placed her lips against the screen and kissed each boob.

As soon as Kiwi sat down and blew each of Max’s breasts a kiss she said in a serious tone, “I just can’t help feel sorry you didn’t become pregnant. It’s wrong I know. I would have just loved to have been pregnant alongside you. Even if we’re a long ways apart. Have you seen a doctor yet? Did you figure out why none of the sperm from that day impregnated you?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.