Maxine's Troubles - Cover

Maxine's Troubles

Copyright© 2017 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 3

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Max and her best friend Kiwi are forced to participate in the Breeding Program during their senior year of high school. Will Max make it through the week? Especially as she watches Kiwi enjoying herself?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   BiSexual   Grand Parent   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

For a moment Maxine felt very happy. And that confused her a lot. She thought of all the boys she liked and when she thought of Justin she had a flashback of when she got home yesterday and remembered the vision of her mother having sex with him. With that thought, she made up her mind for what she’d tell her friend. She was about to answer when she looked back into the house and saw her friend’s Step-Father Mr. Sandler. Then she had yet another flashback to late last night.

Max and her new lover had just finished their third lovemaking session about ten minutes prior. Max got off the bed and looked at the sleeping form of Kiwi. She smiled as she slipped on one of Kiwi’s nightshirts. It was tight in most places except the chest. She had been almost a foot taller than Kiwi but in the chest department, Max couldn’t come close. Kiwi was at least a couple of sizes bigger. Max was surprised at how much she liked touching the other girl’s breasts with her own hands and lips and tongue. She was tempted to wake Kiwi up and start making out with the girl and her breasts when she felt nature calling once again.

As Max sat on the toilet she found that thinking of Kiwi could help keep her distracted from the thoughts of what was forced onto her at school not long before. And soon for the first time in her life, Max found herself masturbating thinking about a girl. Actually, it was her first time masturbating at all. She had touched herself before but was never motivated enough thinking about the boys to actually masturbate. She thought that if she wasn’t properly motivated there was no use in doing anything like that. Just as she was climaxing the bathroom door burst open. She sat frozen in her spot looking at Kiwi’s oldest brother Tidus. Then when she saw him look down she followed his gaze and closed her legs when she realized that he could see everything between her legs. Max felt relieved when Tidus closed the door and she heard him walk away. When she felt comfortable she thought over having been caught masturbating by Tidus. And she thought of how big of a bulge she saw protruding from his pants, she also thought of how cute he was. Soon she found herself masturbating to a male for the first time. When Max opened the door to the bathroom she saw the school’s, Principal Mr. Sandler.

Startled, she yelped out, “Mr. Sandler? What are you doing here?”

Mr. Sandler gave an odd smile that didn’t break his face and replied, “I’m Kimmy’s ... Sorry I’m Kiwi’s Step-Father. Have been for a little over a year. Didn’t you know?” He looked serious again. “Can you follow me? We need to talk.”

Max felt nervous as she followed Mr. Sandler into an empty room. She looked all around and then sat down on a chair next to the bed. Mr. Sandler sat down on the bed and patted the bed letting Max know he wanted her to sit next to her.

Mr. Sandler breathed in deep and said, “Your mother has already informed me and everyone she could get in contact in the school system that you are going to be moving in the morning. And technically that would still be breaking the Breeding Program rules. You’d both be in serious trouble. Listen I’m sorry about that but there are going to be some serious consequences.”

Max started to cry, “No please I did what you told me to. I had sex 30 times. Don’t let my mom suffer because of us moving. Her brother just passed and we need to leave. If it weren’t for that I’d be participating every day that I was supposed to.”

Mr. Sandler gave a sad look as he informed Max, “Actually you had sex about 50 times. Some of the boys and staff members went for seconds. I guess you were really out of it for most of the sex. Anyway, there is one way I could be talked into giving you a passing grade on the Program.”

For some reason, Max wasn’t sure she wanted to know what the one way was.

“Okay, what is that one way?” Max asked slowly.

Mr. Sandler reached into his pocket and pulled out a button. After he pressed it the door opened and in came 4 of Kiwi’s brothers.

“Why are they naked?” shouted Max.

“Four of my Step-Sons would have had their way with you later this week and in order for me to say you completed the program you’ll have to have sex with all five of us all night tonight.”

“Oh god. Do I have to do this?” cried Max.

She knew the answer as soon as she saw her now former principal stripping his clothes off. She didn’t fight it when two of Kiwi’s brothers stood her up on her feet and stripped off Kiwi’s shirt.

As she was placed on the bed Tidus asked, “I heard that before the first guys started fucking you and Kiwi, my sister told you she hadn’t been a virgin. Did you ever wonder who took her virginity?”

Max looked to Tidus and wondered what she ever saw in him as she moaned, “Oh God. Did you do it?”

Tidus laughed and said, “No Phil our Step-Father wouldn’t let us touch her sexually besides the occasional blowjob. It was Phil. He fucks her once a day at least.” Tidus looked at Mr. Sandler and corrected his statement. “Okay, I’ve done it with her at least twice. But I had to wear a condom each time. She has the nicest pussy I’ve ever had. From what our dad tells us your pussy might come close to beating hers. That’s why he had to do you more than once during the program.”

Soon Mr. Sandler was on top of her and said, “Okay boys do you want me to show you how to make love to a woman or how to fuck her?”

Three out of four brothers said they wanted to be shown how to fuck. Mr. Sandler rubbed his fingers over Max’s pussy a few times and then shoved in his middle and ring fingers into her. He worked up a rhythm until he felt satisfied. He had Max get on her hands and knees.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.