Maxine's Troubles - Cover

Maxine's Troubles

Copyright© 2017 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Max and her best friend Kiwi are forced to participate in the Breeding Program during their senior year of high school. Will Max make it through the week? Especially as she watches Kiwi enjoying herself?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   BiSexual   Grand Parent   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Mr. Sandler didn’t last long inside Max, at least she didn’t think he had. She was freaking out at the moment and for all, she knew he could have lasted one minute or even thirty minutes. All she knew for sure was that the man who should have been protecting Max and not taking her virginity in front of the entire class seemed to really enjoy squeezing her breasts. He picked up the pace a bit and just as Max thought she would cry and lose her lunch Mr. Sandler forced himself as tightly to her as he could and held still for a couple of moments. Then he did something unexpected and bit her left breasts. She screamed out loud. After he got off of her she looked down at her breast and saw that the man had broken through her skin and there was a slight amount of blood seeping through. Her head fell back and she looked to her right and saw her best friend on all fours preparing herself to be entered in by the only boy in their entire grade that came close to Kiwi’s short stature, Kevin was it or was it Devin, or something.

Max’s attention was brought back to herself when she felt the bed move. She looked up and to her astonishment, she saw Will Carter.

“But I thought that you were assigned to...” she looked over to Kiwi then remembered she had messed up earlier saying she was a lesbian and not wanting to go along with the program and then changing her mind saying she will go ahead with it. “Oh. That’s right.”

“Do me a favor and put those luscious lips to better use than talking,” Will said.

Max was about to protest when Will kissed her. Despite having just lost her virginity to the Principal moments ago she was surprised. If she hadn’t been surprised she probably wouldn’t have let this boy’s tongue in through her mouth and let it ravage her own tongue.

Max winced when Will tightly squeezed the breast that had been bitten. Will spread her legs apart and placed his fingers in between her lips and scooped out some of the Principal’s sperm and brought his fingers to her lips. Her lips sealed tight to one another but as soon as she heard Kiwi scream for her lover to pound harder and other words of joy, Max let her mouth open just enough for Will to slip his semen covered fingers into her mouth. She found the taste of the grown man’s sperm to be disgusting. She couldn’t say anything because then Will took her shock and disgust and silence as the time to slip into her. Unlike the Principal, he was more gentle when he slipped into her. And was he a little bit bigger too?

Soon Max felt hands that did not belong to her current lover squeeze her body all over. Each lover seemed to get rougher on her until they all seemed to blend into one another. She only got to rest every few lovers when her legs were cleaned and then they had to get off the beds to clean the sheets. She lost track of time and faces as the day went on. When she finally came to her senses she saw that almost everyone had left. She was unsure if she should be relieved that Kiwi was the only one there with her or not. She felt embarrassed about what happened to them and glad that Kiwi could be there to help her now. Then flashes of Kiwi enjoying the sex came to her mind.

Groggily Max asked, “Why are you dressed and so clean looking?”

Kiwi looked unsure if she should say but then she spoke up, “Because of your little attempt to get out of the program, the rule of just half the boys in the classroom in two hours only was shall we say thrown out the window.”

Kiwi gave Max a strange look. For a second that look reminded her of the one, she saw on her reflection in the mirror when she thought of the people she had a crush on. Quickly Kiwi looked down at her feet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.