Maxine's Troubles - Cover

Maxine's Troubles

Copyright© 2017 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Max and her best friend Kiwi are forced to participate in the Breeding Program during their senior year of high school. Will Max make it through the week? Especially as she watches Kiwi enjoying herself?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   BiSexual   Grand Parent   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Maxine, or Max for short and sometimes it would be shortened to even just M, stood outside her school building with a smile on her face. She had only been going to this school for two months but she has felt more at home here than any of the other schools she has been to in a long time. Her Mom’s job has forced them to move around a lot and it looked like this time was going to be different. It looked like they would be able to stay here till the end of the school year or longer, she couldn’t be happier. She has found so many friends here. Most of her friends were female and they were great, and the few male friends she had were wonderful. The boys didn’t seem to mind that she had much smaller breasts than most of the girls at this school. Just about half the girls had fake boobs, and that is no joke. There was a chart in the school that listed which girls had breast implants and which ones were expecting to get them and when. She didn’t read all the names and she wouldn’t be surprised if it were more than half the girls in school that had theirs done. One of the many benefits of having rich parents. Max’s mom had offered to let Max get breast implants but Maxine really couldn’t see herself getting that done to her body. Her breasts were secretly her favorite feature about herself. Next was her own ass.

Today was going to be different. Last week on Friday they told the students to gather in the gymnasium for a big announcement. They said it is something that the students had wanted for a long time and that the school had been trying to get almost as long. Maxine had tried finding out what it was that the students wanted but she couldn’t figure it out. Each student she asked gave a different answer. One student said that he thought they were bringing back soda pop into the schools. Another thought they were going to shorten the school week to 4 days instead of 5. But one idea that scared Max was that they might be bringing the Breeding Program to their school. Max told her mother about some of the theories the other students had but for some reason, she left out the Breeding one. She didn’t think her mother would care for that idea. Or worse her mother would encourage her to do it. After all her mother had participated in the program for the first time when she was a sophomore in high school, even though you weren’t supposed to do that until Junior year. It had been a new program at that time and her mother became the first girl ever to become pregnant in the program. It wasn’t until Max was 5 that she met her older brother. She was 5 years younger than her brother. Max just so happened to be the product of the Breeding Program’s College edition. So she had no idea who her father was.

She was walking down the hall and she saw Justin bending over getting a drink from the water fountain. She had to fight from keeping her smile from getting any bigger. If she lost control she knew she would just look like a fool.

“Hey, Max! You okay? You look kind of uncomfortable.” said a short 4 foot 8 inches tall blonde haired girl standing next to Max.

Max just shook her head and rubbed her eyes and looked to her best friend.

“Uh yeah. I just guess I’m nervous about this announcement today. I’ve heard some crazy rumors. Thanks for the concern Kiwi.” Max replied.

Kiwi shrugged, “It’ll be fine. Every time there is going to be a secret announcement at an assembly like this they,” Kiwi gestured to the students that were still in the hall, “act like there is something spooky and scary or super exciting coming. That’s the nature of the young student’s mind I guess. Anyways guess what.”

Seeing that Max wasn’t going to guess Kiwi burst out in excitement, “I saw that new movie Moana yesterday. And the main character of Moana totally looks just like you! You both have the same skin color and hair and everything.”

When Kiwi said everything she glanced down and looked briefly at Max’s boobs. Max felt uncomfortable and reached her left hand over to the right strap of her backpack and covered her boobs with her arm. But for some strange reason, she couldn’t help blushing.

Max was about to say something when a teacher walked up to them and cleared her throat, “Miss Halliwell. You’re needed in the Principal’s office. Immediately.”

Max hugged Kiwi goodbye and her friend wished Max good luck.

Max hadn’t been to the principal’s office since her first day at school. She was so nervous she almost missed it when the principal spoke up.

“Now Miss Halliwell I’m guessing you’re wondering why you were brought here. I was looking over some of your records earlier.”

Max was worried now, “Is something wrong? Is something missing? There shouldn’t be anything missing. My mom made sure that everything was in line.”

The Principal looked grim and said, “Most everything was as you said, Inline. But there was something missing. Participation in some major events and activities. If you miss out on all these it may prevent you from graduating. However, there is one thing that you could do that could save your grade.”

“I’ll do anything to graduate. You name it I’ll do it.” said a very worried Max.

Principal Sandler almost smiled. The entire time Max had been going to this school she had never seen this man smile. She even thought that if Principal Sandler did smile his face would break or even shatter into a million pieces.

Principal Sandler closed the folder he was looking at and slid it to the side of the desk and said, “Now if you refuse to participate in this program that we are going to announce today you will not be able to graduate. And if you do not graduate it will cause a lot of trouble for your mom. With her new and very important job, it will be a nightmare for her if it gets out that her daughter flunked out of graduation. Do you understand?”

The principal talked for about five minutes about why it would be important for Max to participate in the program without actually giving away what the program would be.

Max made her way to the gymnasium and found her seat saved next to Kiwi in the second row of bleachers. She nervously sat down next to her friend.

With a big grin and a sparkle in her eyes, Kiwi asked, “So what did the great and powerful Principal have to say? Are you getting an award or something just as awesome?”

Max shook her head no.

Finally no longer able to avoid answering Max said, “I have to participate in this program they are going to announce today in the assembly. If I don’t I don’t graduate because I missed doing some stuff in my previous schools. He even showed me a legally binding contract that both my mom and I supposedly signed. So there is no escaping it.”

Kiwi looked shocked and was about to say something when the vice principal tapped on the microphone.

The Vice-Principal said, “Okay everyone. I’m glad you could all make it. As you all know we have something big to tell you. And no it isn’t that Mrs. O’neal is quitting.” He paused. “Yet. Also before the big announcement, we have a smaller one to tell. We are bringing back the soda pop machine. Before you get all excited I have to let you know two things at the moment it is only on a trial basis, and second no caffeinated drinks.”

Lots of groans of disappointment about that rang through the gym.

Both Max and Kiwi looked at one another and Kiwi said, “There goes their dreams. Personally, I couldn’t care less. Never liked caffeine anyway. Well, at least not as much as what’s in a can of pop. How about you Max?”

Kiwi bumped her elbow lightly into Max’s side.

Max smiled and said, “I can’t stand the drinks that have it in them. Look,” Max pointed to the front of the gym. “Mr. Allen is about to speak again.”

Mr. Allen the Vice Principal let the noise settle down before he spoke, “Now for our big announcement. Could Miss Kimberly Alba and Miss Maxine Halliwell come up here please?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.