New Year's Party Favors
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by Severusmax

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Local industrialist Carl D. Austin III had no idea what doing a simple favor for his live-in girlfriend Stacey would do to his life, but he was about to find out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Squirting   Nudism  

“Honey, do you mind if we play a new game tonight?” Stacey, my girlfriend of just six months, asked me rather abruptly as I trimmed my salt and pepper beard a bit to look more presentable for the New Year’s Eve party that she had convinced me to throw on her behalf that year.

“What, during the party? Are you wanting to add some cosplay or something else to it?” I asked her, somewhat confused.

“Okay, here’s the game. I hide under the covers shortly after the party, so be sure not to get too drunk, if you can avoid it, because I want you just sober enough to get it up. Anyway, I have my head under the pillow or covers or whatever, with only my ass and pussy and all that accessible. I would love it if you just took me, while I was there, face down with my bottom exposed. My snatch will be shaved, so you can tell that it’s me. Just lube me up and slip your cock into my pussy, please. Don’t worry, I’ll do anal later, but this time, we’re playing surprise sex, if that’s okay. Please?” Stacey begged me, giving me a pouty look that I couldn’t resist from my 19 year old girlfriend.

“Oh, alright, sweetie. You know me. I’m a sucker for those lovely, big brown eyes of yours. How the fuck did you get to be so damn cute, anyway? That’s how you got me to let you move into my townhouse, too, when you don’t have a job and you’re still in college. Good thing that I have enough money to keep you and still pay the mortgage for my wife’s house! That divorce is not even final yet, you know,” I told her with a very sweet kiss, not mentioning that I also fucked her sister Lacey, and quite recently at that.

“Yeah, I’m cute and you fucking know it, honey! And you’re such a fucking sweetheart, my dirty, old man! I love you for what you are!” Stacey gave me a kiss that would melt steel, “And it’s a family trait. My sister Lacey’s pretty damn cute, too, isn’t she?”

With that last remark, Stacey winked at me, making me wonder for a moment if she knew that her sister had slept with me ... did she? For that matter, did she know about me screwing my estranged wife Erin a few times now when I dropped off the payments. For some reason, every time my wife accepted her check, she dropped her pants to let me take her. I was still unsure why she did this, but it took the edge off my anger, so that could have been why, or maybe she just secretly loved a good grudge fuck.

Hell, on the way back from the last divorce settlement negotiation, Erin pulled me into a gas station bathroom to let me fuck her over the surprisingly clean sink (was the owner a clean freak, if so, I was going to remember that for when I really needed it). Also, whenever I met with Erin at her own house (which used to be OUR house), she wore sweats or yoga pants or pajama bottoms, all of which she was well aware turned me on. Also, for whatever reason, Erin was dragging this case out far longer than expected, putting snags and roadblocks at every point when it seemed that we were likely to reach a settlement, something that had me suspicious of her (and don’t ask why I kept fucking her ... a dick isn’t paranoid just because its owner is).

That wasn’t even counting the escapades that I had with my lawyer, Chloe Ramirez, a sultry Cuban-American attorney who by her own admission had never slept with a client ... until she did it with me. I still wasn’t sure of her own motivations, but I knew that she had racked up some real billable hours and also gotten me naked during this mediation process far more times than I ever thought possible. As it happened, I wasn’t too worried about the money long-term, because I had pay-outs that Erin wasn’t legally permitted to touch due to them being from my inheritance. It occasionally hurt my temporary cash flow, but I was always going to bounce back because I had a trust fund that paid me enough to keep replacing whatever losses I might suffer in short-term crises like a divorce.

Anyway, so, there I was, throwing a party for the New Year that I hoped would finally bring in a nice, settled divorce (and I had no plans to ever remarry, because if I got caught cheating again, as I had with Stacey by Erin, I didn’t want to pay through the nose anymore). I was a damn good host, I might add, willingly paying for everything from the food to the booze to whatever else Stacey and her young friends (and they were admittedly as young as her) needed as props or gags or whatever. I was truly nice to her friends and her, much to her delight, though admittedly, their tastes weren’t as expensive as one might have feared (probably due to their middle class or working-class origins).

I had real fun myself, given that I never really was a partying sort when younger, and seldom attended parties during my marriage except when Erin was dying to go to them. It was a chance to hang out with people much younger than myself, who for whatever reason didn’t treat me as the creepy older guy the way that many their age would. I drank a few shots of Jameson, plus a plastic cup of a mystery punch that Stacey urged on me for some reason, and shared a bong that the kids were passing around to each other. I also ate plenty of pizza, and was pulled aside a couple of times by two different girls, one of them Annie, Stacey’s classmate in her Psychology 201 course, the other being Lacey of all people.

In both cases, when I was pulled away, it was so that the girl in question could suck my dick in privacy, and yes, in both cases, I came. Each girl swallowed the load and wouldn’t leave me until I patted her on the head with approval, which I thought was odd, but whatever ... who cared? It was a party ... things got wild at a party, right? This party went on well until the night, but I was still stunned that I could get it up twice hard enough to cum in a girl’s mouth. I also made out with Stacey, and if she smelled either girl on me, she didn’t act like it.

I let girls grind against me, one of them being Tristan, a townie who was especially fond of trapping my dick between her excellent buns, to the point that she actually raised her skirt long enough at one point to make me dry hump her bare butt-crack. A few of them twerked with me, sometimes to music that I didn’t recognize, though when Stacey decided to twerk with me, it was to “Honky-Tonk Badonkadonk” by Trace Adkins, a song that I very much knew. Since it was after Tristan, I was surprised that Stacey hadn’t recognized at least the scent of Tristan’s cute, but sweaty ass on my dick as she twerked (by the way, I hadn’t ever had a girl twerk with me before in my life prior to meeting Stacey). I was really an anachronism, a man from the 1990s at a party in the 2010s, but none of Stacey’s friends ever treated me with disrespect (maybe because I was the host, I wasn’t sure).

Even her gay friend Roger Lawson, who had barely met me before, flirted shamelessly with me, and to be frank, I flirted back. I had dismissed all previous evidence of my bisexuality in the past, but now I wasn’t fooling anyone, as Roger proved by pressing his dick into my own crack and letting me rub against his butt as well. When he pulled me aside to suck my cock, I was honestly amazed that he not only did it, but without any sense of guilt over helping Stacey’s boyfriend cheat on her. (Granted, one could argue that it wasn’t technically cheating, since oddly at no point had Stacey directly asked me for an exclusive arrangement.) At the time, however, I assumed that Stacey wanted to practice monogamy or at least try to practice it.

“You’re young enough to be my son, you know,” I chuckled as I patted his head, too, after he swallowed my load.

“Who’s my Daddy, right? You are, you big, closeted old bear!” Roger teased me as he gave me a snowball and I accepted it to both his surprise and mine ... I must have been really drunk and stoned to be that relaxed.

After that, things just got crazier. The ball dropped, and this led to Roger making jokes about “balls dropping,” in other senses, after which he flashed everyone his cock and balls, which were hairless as could be. Then he asked me to dance with him, and Stacey kinda joined in pressuring me to do it. I danced with my first ever guy that way, and the way that Roger did it, there was no mistaking his lust for me. I didn’t have any real rhythm myself or any actual experience on the floor, but he had some hot moves and he made them as raunchy as he could. Bear in mind that he was still half-naked from dropping his pants to flash us, too, so his bare cock, balls, and ass rubbed against me at several points, while Stacey and her friends all laughed and enjoyed the show.

Then Stacey danced with me and she was every bit as wild herself, making her own desire for me undeniable. In fact, she was very cute as she rubbed her tits against my chest, not even worrying about when they popped out of her bra. She also gave me so much tongue that it felt like an alien was trying to invade my body through my mouth. She had to have tasted at least a little of my cum on my lips, but if she did, she didn’t act like it. She got nice and worked up, and then she whispered, “It’s almost time, lover. Give me half an hour to get it ready, and then do your thing to me. Make me scream your name. Make me your personal fuck toy.”

I continued dancing, bumping, grinding, and enjoying myself more than I ever had (this from a guy who used to be the wallflower at Erin’s parties and mostly stick to myself, except whenever a cutie tempted me to cheat with her, which I always did discreetly ... the brooding solitude sometimes sucked a lady or two in). My pants were soon down again, and I wasn’t sure on what pretext this time, but I was in my own townhouse and I had my boxers on, so I wasn’t too worried. I could reclaim my trousers later. The girls and Roger more than got me worked up enough again for what was going to come next. One of them even slipped me a note, too, though I didn’t read it until later, as she put it in the crack of my ass.

Then, after a bit, just as a hot black girl finished letting me dry hump her exposed ass, and I was hard as a rock, my timer that I set on my cell phone went off, so I went my way as she went to the guest bathroom for whatever reason. I headed for the master bedroom and there I saw it, the exposed pussy and booty of my girlfriend, on display and ready to be fucked hard. I was stiff, I was horny, and I was drunk, so it didn’t take long to go for it.

I fingered her a little, which prompted a moan. I licked her bare bottom a bit, too, which caused her to push back at me desperately. Then I put some lube on both of us and eased my cock into her twat. I let it rest for a second while she adjusted to my dick there, but then I started aggressively taking my partner. She moved her hips enthusiastically, welcoming me to use her as I wished, which I gladly did. Her cunt was nice, wet, and warm as ever. She hungrily took me deeper, to the balls, as I bottomed out inside her. I always loved a woman with a fine ass, and boy did she have one!

I was pretty far along soon, my strokes matching my companion’s, as we continued screwing for the hell of it. I must have been pretty plastered by now, because my usual warning signals didn’t arrive that something was amiss. Then again, I was horny as hell, too, and I was just going with the flow of an evening that had hot and heavy with lust. Nobody had seemingly cared what anyone else did and Stacey had not once asked me about various things that should have told her that I was stepping out on her during her very own party. Then again, being unfamiliar with college parties, maybe this was par for the course, or at least with Stacey.

At any rate, I was so far into the action by now that I certainly couldn’t have been stopped by anything short of an earthquake. My dick was buried in its favorite hole, and it wasn’t going to pull out of it short of cumming inside it. I was also bareback, but then I had a bad habit of doing that, anyway (though I also tended to gravitate to a small number of preferred partners a lot of times, which explained why I couldn’t stop fucking my wife). When the girl screamed my name, I jumped for a second, as the voice sounded unfamiliar, but I kept at it, dismissing that as just my imagination.

Finally, however, the lady screamed again and I spurted my load into her as she creamed herself on me. I pulled out at last and started spooning her, but just as I did that, the girl in bed with me turned to face me and gave me a kiss. That was when I noticed, even in the dim light, that she had blue eyes instead of brown ... it wasn’t Stacey! I had fucked another woman, so where was my girlfriend, and did I really misinterpret her attentions? Was she waiting for me in the other bedroom, and if so, why did she make me think that she’d be in this one? Was she upset and hurt that I hadn’t joined her in bed? None of this made any sense.

“So, that’s what keeps you coming back to your wife!” Stacey said behind me as she slid into bed behind me, “I wanted to see it for myself and now I have. She is a cutie, I must admit. You always had the best taste in women!”

With that, the lights fully brightened, and I saw for myself that I had fucked my wife, Erin, in my bed at my townhouse, the bed that I typically shared with my girlfriend, Stacey. I was a bit stunned, but no more than when Stacey pulled the note out of my butt-crack and opened it to read it aloud to me. That was a real shocker as well, since its words were quite enticing and yet were being recited by my girlfriend in the presence of my wife!

“This is to inform you that as of tonight, I, Sandra Lothian, am your personal booty call for the rest of your life. Trust me when I tell you that this is unconditional and will continue even if you or I remarry. I am a slut, but now I’m your slut for the rest of my days, with no restrictions, conditions, or rules except those that you set down. It doesn’t matter what I’m doing at that moment, I’ll drop it to be with you in bed. My body belongs to you forever, so just know that you don’t have to ask for my consent ahead of time. Just take me. I’m yours.

“XOXOXO, Sandy Lothian (aka Your slut) (569) 135-1745

“P.S. - We haven’t fucked yet, but trust me, we will. This was my New Year’s resolution, to find a man worthy of my lifelong sexual servitude and offer up my body as his personal property. I have made it and I will keep it. I’m fuckmeat for you and won’t refuse you a thing, ever.”

Erin looked at me and shook her head for a second before kissing me hard on the mouth. Then Stacey kissed me as well, slipping me plenty of tongue to boot. Then both of them giggled and Erin stepped off to the side a little to let Stacey climb on top of me and swing her tits in my face as she rode me. While Stacey did that, Erin started repeatedly kissing my upper body, not stopping for any reason at all. She kissed my face, my hair, my neck, my shoulders, my arms, my chest, and even my belly.

“When Erin approached me about how to get you back, I was a bit stunned, because she had been the one to file for divorce, due to our delicious love affair. She set me at ease and told me that she was more than willing to share, on this premise. We both have our roles. I’m the lady of this house and you stay in it whenever it suits you with me. Erin, however, is the lady of your other place and you stay in that one whenever you wish. Erin can explain her logic, but I can tell you mine.

“Honey, we both know what you are. You’re a stud. You’re not cut out for monogamy. You never have been. I realized that from the outset. That was much of your appeal for me. That’s why I never asked you to be faithful to me, just as you never asked me to be faithful to you. I’ve been fooling around, too, just as you have. I’m a slut, too, and don’t tell me that you haven’t suspected at least a little at times, because I never tried hard to hide it,” Stacey assured me, and looking back, the signs were all there, but I had chosen not to worry about them, because I wasn’t faithful myself...

I suppose that I was more worried that I would learn that she was a jealous hypocrite than that I would learn that she was a slut. I didn’t mind Stacey being a slut as long as she didn’t mind sharing me in turn. I just got used to women getting all jealous and while I wanted to believe that Stacey was different, I was afraid to be disagreeably surprised by her. The party, though, that had really shown me a different side of Stacey, one where she was far more into having fun than keeping tabs on me, where she had enjoyed time with me without getting suspicious at all whatsoever.

“I want to be your wife again, baby. For real. Seriously. So what if you have a mistress and that’s what Stacey can be for you. Well, your girlfriend, too. But also your mistress. That’s what you call a woman that you keep like that, in another place. I love that about you, dear, though I used to find it jarring, shocking, and upsetting. But, honey, I’ve missed you! I’ve seen how stupid I was, too. I want to share your bed. I want to share your body. I want to feel you inside me again. That’s also why I kept delaying the divorce, honey. I realized soon after I filed what a mistake it was, but it was hard to just crawl back to you.

“So, I came up with another strategy: stall. Buy time. Freeze the divorce in its tracks so that I could get you to feel your old feelings of love and lust for me again and we would never have to divorce at all. Yes, the divorce was all my idea, but it was a huge error on my part. I should never have filed. I should have just joined you and Stacey in bed and made love to both of you. Why not? Who’s being hurt? My pride was hurt, but once I realized how much you did for me, and how you pampered that girl like nobody’s business, and I was missing out on being spoiled by you as I once was.

“My vanity was stupid. My ego. Society telling us that you can’t love more than one person at a time. That even if you did, it’s an inferior kind of love, diluted by the other one. Baby, I’ve seen you with Stacey. I’ve watched you from afar, seen how you pamper her, treat her like a princess, and yes, how you cheat on her constantly and she cheats on you. I’ve never seen you raise your voice to her. I’ve never seen you hurt a hair on her head. I’ve seen you kiss her, take her places, buy her things, and hold her hand proudly, openly declaring her your lady love.

“I realized that you once did all of that for me, and that you kept doing it until I kicked you out of the house. I wanted it back. I realized that you basically had pampered and spoiled both Stacey and me for probably weeks, if not months, before I caught you, mostly because you weren’t too careful about hiding it. You held her hand once too many in public and I saw it, which confirmed that you were lovers. You couldn’t help it, though. You held her hand for the same reason that you held mine. You loved her and still do. You had held my hand plenty of times, including at church the very Sunday before.

“Anyway, I still love you, I want you back, and I want to cancel the divorce. And, yes, it’s also convenient for me in a way, in that the Church would ironically approve, since I’m a Catholic. Just be glad of that. It’s probably a flawed church, as you say, but I love that it not only accepts my decision to cancel the divorce, it favors it as well. Before, I was angry about that, but now I’m happy about it.

“Father Jason was very thrilled when I told him before Christmas Mass last Sunday that I wasn’t getting a divorce. He called it ‘the best Christmas present’ that I had ever gotten him. He also made sure to let me partake of the Eucharist at last, after months of passing me over for it. So, baby, that was why Stacey and I cooked up this scheme to get you to fuck me on this bed tonight. We also put Annie, Lacey, and Roger up to what they did, mostly to test the Viagra that you swallowed in that punch, and also to keep you from cumming too soon inside me.

“Oh, and Stacey knows about you and me doing it all those times, of course. She also knows about you screwing Lacey, and well, she’ll have to tell you her thoughts herself,” Erin explained to me, even as Stacey rode me good and long, taking me far inside her dripping snatch from below.

Stacey’s twat already felt great, but now, as Erin recounted her experience and story, my girlfriend began bouncing far more aggressively on my dick, to the point that I worried that she might break it a couple of times. She kissed me several times, too, as did Erin once more, both women making a point of smothering my face with kisses and covering it with lipstick. My wife also handed me a note, one that really startled me as well, which read, “I’m pregnant and it’s yours, Mister.”

Stacey giggled as she read that, before moaning loudly and then squeezing my cock to force me to shoot out my seed into her cunt from beneath her, as my hands roamed her naked ass. When she screamed my name at last and slumped on top of me, she whispered that, “Lacey’s pregnant, too, and it’s also yours. By the way, I’m fertile right now. I hope for baby number three to come your way.”

“Imagine the three of us, possibly more, shopping together, baby strollers in front of us, all of us talking about our man. It’s like a scene from Big Love or something, the three of us just acting like sister-wives or something. I would love that very much myself! If the church permitted plural marriage, I would love for you have Stacey and Lacey as second and third wives. Anyway, the point is that you can spend time with Stacey in the townhouse, and then come home to me whenever you wish it. Our kids are in college themselves, so that’s not an issue, you know, though with the baby on the way, I will want you around more often.

“Stacey can also come over whenever she likes and visit you. I’ll put her up in the master bedroom with us and we can share you. We can have her over for barbeques, parties, whatever. Family gatherings, even, and you can sneak away with my help to get a quickie with her. Same thing with Lacey, too. In fact, why don’t they both just move in with us? That would be simpler and easier.

“What do you think? We can just use the townhouse for affairs, trysts, and things of that nature. Anything requiring discretion and such. We’re one flesh, baby. Your affairs should be my affairs. Your lovers should be mine. Though admittedly, I don’t think that Roger would want to have sex with me. Still, on some level, we should share our sins, too. Oh, and Chloe is more than welcome, too.

“By the way, while I never cheated on you until you left, I did have a lesbian affair with my therapist during the settlement process, Miriam Curry. She counseled me well, but she also kept hitting on me until I yielded to her advances and discovered how delicious a pussy could be. It also made me understand why you didn’t want to limit yourself to just one twat. I would love to keep having it, if that’s okay with you.

“She’s gay, so none of that for you, but then you have Roger as I noted. When she learned that I wanted to get back with you, all that she asked me was, ‘May I remain your lover, please?’ Naturally, I agreed, and I plan to have it, regardless, but I just wanted to be upfront with you and hope that you’re as sharing and open as you want me to be. Please, don’t try to retaliate or take away her license or anything. She couldn’t help it. She wanted me. I wanted her. I don’t think that we could stop if we tried and I now understand how you feel, honey,” Erin told me while I held Stacey and her in my arms.

“Erin, baby, you don’t even have to ask. Miriam’s more than welcome in our house, now that it’s OURS again. She’s welcome to eat you out and have you eat her as well. I’m just glad to have my wife back and still have my baby girl here, too. Now you see it, don’t you? I couldn’t refuse Stacey a thing, from my dick to a roof above her head. She’s too cute, don’t you think? Absolutely adorable, with that pout and those lovely big, brown eyes of hers,” I reminded my wife.

“Carl, I wouldn’t dream of ever asking for that. I’m your wife and she’s your girlfriend. Period. That will never change. I refuse to miss out on the fun of sharing you, your life, your body, your love, and your lust. Why shouldn’t you get to stay in your own bed? I wronged you by kicking you out, but I swear to God that I will never do that again! Ever! Oh, and that Sandy seems kinky and cute, too. You should totally bring her home with you now and just plain fuck her so hard that she can’t stand to leave your side ever again! She can move in with us, too, dear.

“Have your friends over whenever you wish, Stacey, sweetie, right, Carl? Let them enjoy Carl’s body. They’re part of bringing us together. Every one of those people were handpicked by Stacey for one reason: they all told her in some way or another that they wanted you. They all confessed to being attracted to you. Roger, who barely met you once. Sandy. All of them.

“And, best of all, our daughters. Face it, dear. If our daughters thought that they had a chance with you, they’d have gone to school closer to home. I’ve seen how the twins look at you when they don’t think that I’m watching them. I was a bit disturbed and jealous back then, which was why I encouraged the far away college idea. I hope that they would get it out of their system, but they never have and never will.

“They want to commit incest with Daddy and from now on, I want to encourage them to do just that. Just you wait until they come home for vacation. I’ll have them in your bed before you know what’s happened to all of you. April and Autumn love their old man as more than just daughters do. I’ve also seen how you look at them. You want them as well, but haven’t dared yet. Why shouldn’t they get to fuck their old man? I’d rather they humped you than some limp dick at college who wants a safe space and is afraid to speak his mind or think differently from others. Why would I want our grandchildren raised by that?” Erin told me to my shock.

“What would Father Jason say to all of this?” I teased her.

“What Father Jason doesn’t know won’t hurt him,” Erin snickered, while Stacey and she began leaning over to suck my cock together, as a team.

That was when Stacey’s cute black friend Melanie walked in on us, naked in bed together, and simply slipped her panties down to jump onto the bed, too. She was the same one who let me dry hump her earlier and she now added her mouth to the mix, making it three women sucking my dick. If I thought that I was done getting used for sex, well, I was far from it, as it turned out. The night had just begun, and that wasn’t even counting Sandy, who had made it apparent that she was my personal plaything and booty call for the rest of her life.

I awoke much later to a wet pussy and lovely ass above my face, smelling suspiciously of my own cum, while another lady rode my dick with superhuman energy, making it apparent that I was used in my sleep. As my eyes adjusted to the light, I realized with a start that the woman mounting me was Anastasia, my own sister! Meanwhile, Sandy planted her twat on my face to shut me up and I began licking like it was nobody’s business. If my sister wanted to commit incest with me, who was I to complain? Lately, it did seem that the women in my life were all crazed with lust for me, anyway, and that wasn’t counting Roger.

“Oh, hi, honey! I hope that you don’t mind. Erin is busy eating Miriam out in the other room, having already taken turns with you. Sure, Miriam’s gay, but she wants a baby, so she decided to ride your cock, anyway. At least this once. She said that you weren’t bad, for a man, to use her words. Oh, and what do you think of your sister’s pussy around your dick now? Pretty hot, isn’t it? And I bet that Sandy’s cunt and ass are delicious, too, from the way that you’re going down eagerly on her now that you’re awake, not even counting that you’re licking up Roger’s seed. Yeah, he’s gay, too, but he wanted to breed with us as well, so he just fucked Sandy and pretended that she was you.

“Incidentally, when you fucked Roger’s ass while you slept, he said that he had never been done up the butt while his partner slept, but he had to admit that you were great back there. He loved your cock balls deep in his booty. Oh, and he also sodomized you, but you probably should have expected that, right? There’s a load of his cum, leaking from your bruised asshole, which also got pegged by several of us girls, starting with Tristan and Annie.

“Please don’t get mad. We can’t help ourselves around you. You’re that damn good in bed and that sweet to us! Anastasia has told me all about her Anglo half-brother, the one who treated his little baby sister from his father’s second, Mexican wife like, how did she put it, ‘almost a daughter, but even better, ‘ to use her words,” Stacey encouraged me as she began sucking my balls while my sister rode my cock.

“Yeah, he spoiled me every chance he got. I knew that he liked me as more than a brother and sister, but I also knew that while Daddy lived, it could never happen. Daddy was a good man at heart, but terribly overprotective of me and my so-called ‘purity, ‘ whatever the fuck that was supposed to be. I didn’t want Daddy to die, but the moment that he was gone and I could find a way to seduce my brother, I would. I just had to wait about three years, that’s all. Worth the wait, though, for my brother!” Anastasia told me with kisses as she rode me with gusto.

“That he is. Totally worth it all. And I nearly threw him away for good. What a fool I am!” Erin declared as she began sucking my toes to my shock.

By now, my tongue was buried far inside Sandy’s juicy twat, as my hands gripped her buns and held on tight, my mouth enjoying the taste and smell of my new, self-declared booty call. My dick was plunged into my sister’s snatch as well, making the most of her glorious slit as she used me for our mutual pleasure. I wasn’t sure how I kept it up so much, but that was soon solved for me.

“Don’t worry. We didn’t use the Viagra past the time. We just used our mouths, lips, tongues, fingers, etc. Whenever you were able to recover and go at it again, we rode you, taking a few strokes each. Yes, dear, we used you all fucking night long, though we took naps ourselves, of course. You’ve been constantly intimate with all of us. Your mouth, lips, tongue, face, etc. are soaked with our juices, too. Your dick definitely is. Yummy! You’ve been in Stacey’s ass, too, by the way, but it was wiped clean afterward. Don’t worry, you can shower soon.

“We just wanted to have our way with you while you slept and we didn’t think that you’d mind. Face it, dear. You’ve got a harem. Might as well man up and take full advantage of it. The harem is me, Stacey, Lacey, Annie, Melanie, Tristan, Roger, Chloe, Anastasia, and Sandy. Miriam’s here, too, but she’s only going to fuck you to get knocked up. So, that’s probably a few times per month every few years or so.

“Easier to do this with you whenever she wants kids so that there aren’t too many questions from nosy people in the wrong places. It’s not a regular thing, but she is in many ways an honorary member of the harem, I hope. She’ll kiss you, hug you, do all kinds of things for you. Just won’t sleep with you unless she’s wanting a baby.

“Speaking of babies, Anastasia badly wants one of her own with you. Can you blame her? She’s such a sweetheart, your sister is. I’m fucking glad that you have this place as well as our place, and yes, it’s ours again. I was a fool to let you go and kick you out, and I’ll never make that mistake again.

“I, Erin Killian Austin, promise you with all of my heart, soul, and mind that I am yours for life, just as Sandy is. Just like Stacey and Lacey are. If I have to put in writing, I fucking will. I will never fucking leave you or kick you again! By the way, I was prepared to drag this divorce out forever until you took the hint, and even if you didn’t, I was going to be your booty call for the rest of my days. You would have been laid so much that it wasn’t funny,” my wife swore to me, just as I came inside my sister’s twat ... and Sandy now came as well.

“Talk about a sweet start to a new year, guys. Thank you so much! Happy New Year to you all!” I told my new lovers, all of whom jumped me and showered me with kisses.

“What if I told you that we all want Sandy’s deal with you? To be yours, without conditions, for life. Whatever else happens, we’re yours, baby,” Stacey told me with a lingering kiss, as I put my hands on her ass and kissed her deeply.

“I wouldn’t have all of you without your help and the favor that you asked of me, Stacey. I don’t think that I will ever forget that. If you want Sandy’s deal with me, say the words. Same goes for Erin, for Lacey, for Anastasia, for Annie, for Tristan, for Melanie, and yes, for Roger. So, that’s that. If you want that deal, yes, ask for it. I’m game. I will be busier than all fuck, but what else is new? It’s going to be nice to be busy fucking, as opposed to other things,” I told my girlfriend with my hands still on her tush, “You’re my fucking girlfriend, or did you forget that? You should know by now that I can’t refuse you anything of that sort, adorable as you are.”

“Then, yes, I want Sandy’s deal with you. There, I’ve said it. I want to be at your beck and call, honey, for as long as we live. Wherever you are. Whenever you want me. However you want me. In bed. In the shower. Across the country. You name it, I’ll do it. I’m your goddamned, motherfucking plaything and I refuse to settle for less than a life devoted to you and your needs, far ahead of my own. Sandy dared to say it openly first, and for that, more power to her. I don’t resent her getting that deal. I just want it as well. So, yes, please. I’ll put it in writing, too,” Stacey told me with her kisses, her hair, and her tears on my shoulder, as I pulled her face to mine, wiped her tears away, and looked into her big, brown eyes to make it plain just how much I really did love her.

I held Stacey close for several minutes, tightly hugging her to me before I finally let her go, at which point, she grabbed a pen and paper to write out her own offer to me. While she did that, Lacey approached me and kissed me fiercely on the lips, making it apparent that her sister wasn’t alone in those feelings.

“Stacey actually loved sharing you with me, she has told me more than once. Even more so last night and into the future, lover. By the way, we both love how much older you are than us. It’s one of the most fun things about this. When you want my ass, it’s yours. Same with my pussy. And with my mouth. Don’t even ask. Just take it. Claim it. Do it. It’s all yours, on tap ... on demand. I’m gonna love being your bitch for life!” Lacey said as she started writing.

Then Sandy Lothian walked over to me, her Canadian accent making it clear that she wasn’t from around there, but who cared, anyway?

She put her mouth to mine, kissed me ardently, and whispered in my ear, “I meant it, every fucking word, so don’t even think that I will back off or try to clarify or backtrack or anything. I belong to you, sir. Something in my soul decided that I should give myself to you and so I did. I don’t regret it for a second. It was my soul, my spirit, my essence, that wanted this, though my body did, too. I wrote it down and I will do it again if necessary, but I belong to you. I’m yours. You’re never going to be rid of me. You stole my heart. Now you’re stuck with it.”

“Well, I hadn’t met you until recently, but I am very honored, flattered, and touched that you felt this way, even before we got to know each other better. Now that we have, and you still feel that way, well, let’s just say that I’m even more touched by it. Honey, you want to be mine? Go for it. You’re mine. That’s the deal that you offered and I’m taking you up on it. But I have to warn you, dear, I’m going to take full advantage of my rights to your body. Count on it. Don’t offer me your body unless you mean to have it used whenever it suits my mood,” I told Sandy with a slap to her ass, which made her shiver in my presence.

“Oui, monsieur!” she said in response, “Le droit de seigneur, oui?”

“The rights of a lord,” I smiled in accord, even as my sister now threw her body on mine, wrapping herself around me.

“God, brother, you’re such a fucking stud, and now that I can, I will give my body to you. My mouth, pussy, and ass, absolutely and unconditionally. I’m a good twelve years your junior, but who the fuck cares? You’re my brother, and I worship you! I always have! You were my idol! Sign me up, papi!” Anastasia said as she grabbed some paper and wrote her proposal to me down to make it official.

“Wow, even my sister wants this! Talk about your dreams and fantasies come true!” I remarked as I cupped Anastasia’s buns for a moment and then kissed the back of her neck.

“They’ve come true for me, certainly, with bells and whistles on,” Erin assured me, as she handed me a piece of paper that made her feelings known.

Be it known to all and sundry who wish to so inquire, that I, Erin Killian Austin, being of sound mind and body, do hereby voluntarily surrender the rights of ownership, use, and control of my body to my dear husband, Carl Daniel Austin III, to live forever in his service. I ask as a favor only that I be permitted to continue my sexual and romantic affair with Dr. Miriam Curry, my therapist, and that my duties as a mother never be disrupted. That being said, I give myself fully with all of my heart, soul, and mind to my husband, from whom I was estranged only by my own selfish jealousy, which will no longer present an issue in our marriage, because I refuse to make it one.

As my husband’s voluntary plaything and personal fuckmeat, I hereby consent in advance to:

Any sexual act that my husband might propose, with the exceptions of rape, torture, child molestation, bestiality, mutilation, and scat.

Any reasonable alteration of my body that he so desires, up to and including tattoos, piercings, shaving, waxing, and other such modifications.

Any dress code that my husband so desires, from full nudity to bodysuits or anything else that appeals to him in terms of attire.

Any career choices that my husband should wish to make for me, including that of a homemaker, if he so prefers.

Any sexual partners that he should so choose, for whatever activities that he might have in mind, for as long as he should desire it. These sexual partners would be in addition to himself and Dr. Curry, and would be entirely at his discretion.

Renouncing any and all claims to exclusive rights to my husband’s body, or to his fidelity or anything of the sort. I do not possess my husband. He possesses me. His extramarital activities are only my concern when he wishes to make them so. He does not owe me marital, romantic, or sexual fidelity of any kind, whatsoever. I am his slut and my body is his, not vice versa.

Renouncing any kind of claims or rights to the marital residence, bedroom, etc. No longer will I ever “kick my husband out” of his own home or the marriage bed, or do any other kind of so-called “punishment” or retaliation for some perceived injury of a supposed wifely right.

For those who wish to declare me less of a woman, or less of a feminist, or whatever else, on the basis of this decision, they can go to hell. I am a grown, independent woman who is freely choosing to serve the man who already owns my heart, soul, and mind. I am quite proud to give him my body as well. I thank him in advance for granting the two boons that I already know that he will give me, being the kind and loving husband and master that he is.

Abjectly His, Erin Killian Austin, Slave, slut, and wife to Carl D. Austin III

“Wow, I have no words for that. Wow. And yes, your two boons are, of course, granted. Our daughters are fully grown, true, but you have at least one more child on the way, and I would never claim precedence over your maternal instincts and duties. Besides, you’re always going to be a mother, as I am always going to be a father. As for Dr. Curry, of course, that’s reasonable. I wouldn’t begin to try to interfere with that. I have many women. She only has one. I would be wrong to take you away from her. You love me. You love her. I love you. It’s perfectly fine with me to share you, given how much you’re going to be sharing me,” I fully concurred as I kissed Erin hard on the lips, with a great amount of tongue.

“Thank you, Master,” Erin actually called me, not hesitating as I kissed her mouth, while I put her other hand in Miriam’s.

“Beautiful, isn’t she, Miriam? Our girl. I love her. You love her. We both love her, so let’s share her. Simple as that. See? You were important enough that you were grandfathered into our pact,” I pointed out to the therapist, even as I laid claim to my wife all over again.

“And don’t think that I’ll forget it, either. I won’t. I never realized just how strongly Erin felt for me, but she made it part of her reconciliation package with her own husband, so thank you, baby. I now know how much you love me,” Miriam was in actual tears as she kissed her girlfriend, my own wife, on the lips this time.

“Okay, now, if ‘Imagine Me and You’ had this scene in it, it might have been condemned, but I would have loved it a lot more. Sharing is caring, right?” Melanie giggled as she put her hands in mine, offering herself to me as well.

“Yes, Melanie? You want this, too?” I asked her bluntly.

“Hell, yeah! I’m yours, too, right?” Melanie pleaded with me.

“God, yes!” I smiled at her as I fondled her tits, “I wouldn’t give you up for the world, honey. There, go right it down. That seems to be the way to go.”

“And me, too?” Roger inquired now.

“Yes, you, silly boy! Go sign the fucking paper and make it clear to all of us that you’re my bottom bitch, aren’t you? My boy toy!” I slapped his ass as he ran off to do just that.

“And me?” Annie put her arms around me and wouldn’t let go until I nodded and patted her head again.

“Yes, sweetie, you, too! What’s with the head patting thing, anyway?” I asked now.

“It’s just a way to show that we’re your pets, if you will. Your bitches. You’d pat a good dog or bitch on the head, same with us,” Tristan explained, putting her hands in mine, “So, what about me, Mr. Local Mogul who owns half the county? Teasing a little, but it does help with some things, doesn’t it?”

“Well, at least you’re blunt and direct. And, yes, it helps. And you bet your sweet ass that I’m going to claim you. Good luck getting your freedom back, though,” I kissed her lips as she beamed and got ready to write down her own contract.

“And what about me?” another voice uttered its desires ... I turned to see Chloe.

“Oh, baby, you really want to belong to your client?” I spoke to her with pleasure.

“Do I ever? Try and stop me, papi! I’ve wanted to serve you since we met. I didn’t break my ‘no client’ rule and risk disbarment for some mere fling, baby. I fell in love with you from day one. I was already yours and you didn’t know it, but now you do. Sure, I made some money off you, but that was just for kicks and to kill time and have it easy. You were the first client that I’ve ever fucked during a case! That’s because I was then and still am I in love with you. Tell me that I wasn’t a tigress fiercing defending you? I probably made Erin hate me a bit, but I think that it’s all forgiven now, right?” Chloe told me with loving kisses to my lips and my neck.

“Yes, honey, it is. You were defending your man ... OUR man. Why would I mind that? I would only be mad if you weren’t so keen to defend him or neglected his rights somehow. Yes, you were a fierce defender of your client, your lover, as you should be. You went to bat for him, time and again. I love you for it!” Erin told her with a strong embrace.

“Well, honey, there you are. Welcome to the family. All of you, in fact. If you’re my lovers, then you’re family to me now, especially if you’re going to be a co-parent with me. Even Miriam, yes, you, because you plan to co-parent with me, too, and you’re my wife’s girlfriend, so there you go. If you want to all live together with us, do so,” I invited them, accepting one written contract after another and countersigning them with a kiss to the lips for each.

“Well, with that, I’m going to take a shower and let this all sink in. It’s not every year that starts out like this. All I can say is, thank you and know that I will love you all forever for this. You have no idea what it means to me to be that loved by so many wonderful people,” I answered nervously, heading to the shower as I fully realized and let it hit me ... was this for real ... were they ... was I?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.