Business as Unusual
Chapter 25

Copyright© 2017 by autofocus

Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Orphaned computer nerd assembles huge team of assorted housemates as he discovers his solitude/orphanitude ain't a bit like the brochure. Spies, bad guys and family lurk around every corner. Atypical days in NYC are the norm.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Humor   Mystery   Workplace   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism   Politics  

Now for Kelli. She could clearly hear me fuck her sister into another universe. Usually, big sister got to go first; first bra, first period, first to flash Dad, first on the Pill, first exposed at Ren Faire. And maybe grew a little annoyed she wasn’t first to get a hard dick.

June removed Kelli’s collar cam and handed it to Karen. “Close-ups and the new girls, whoever they are. Get her playing with Vicki and the other one watching Kelli get her cherry popped.”

Karen grinned and became second unit director.

Inside Kelli’s head, the gears were grinding. ‘I never guessed that Major Allyn would take Vicki’s cherry before mine. Then he screwed a girl he never saw before while I waited.’ She thought wildly, ‘I’ll fuck him so good he will never forget it.’

I stepped between her legs and yet another girl wearing too-small Airwear gripped my dick and slotted me, having learned the drill from Eve. WTF! “You heard what I said to your doppelganger, get those clothes off now! They don’t come close to fitting. You look better naked anyway. Strip! We’ll get you fixed up later.” I began the wet journey up into a very hot, twitchy cunt. Kelli tried to squat and rush the issue, grimacing unpleasantly.

I pulled out and slapped her left tit. “Stop right there, Ms James. Slow down, it’s not a contest.” The body double reseated my dick and I slowly, in one continuous thrust, shattered her very tough hymen and traveled to the end of her road. I had dick to spare when Kelli ran out of pussy. She started up quickly again, before her cunt was ready. Sure, it was drippy wet, but inside she was hurting.

“Take it easy sweetheart. You have nothing to prove. I can tell you are upset your little sister lost her virginity first.” I whispered softly in her ear. “Try to see it from her side. Always second in line. Hand-me-downs. Always the little sister. She knows the score as far as age goes, but she can feel envy. You’re taller, have slightly bigger titties and are older by a year.” I kissed her jaw line. “I gave her this gift, not to reject you, but to build her up. I know you love her. Don’t be jealous. Let her have this. There will be other firsts to share.”

A tear leaked out from under the night mask. “I’m sorry. Sir.”

“And Kelli, you’re still stark naked out on the sidewalk, bound and blindfolded, with a dick up your pussy for anyone to see. There must be a hundred people watching your big boobs bounce every time I shove it in.” That got her imagination back on track. “It looks so, so nasty out here. Can you feel it inside, slipping in and out? Damn, you’re a natural. Is your Mom this tight and smoking hot?”

She began to fuck back naturally, responding to her body and not to her anger. The anger dissipated in the face of an orgasmic ambush. Kelli’s primitive inner lizard brain stayed focused on the target the whole time her conscious mind was distracted, the target being her first dick-induced climax. I pushed through that seizure and brought the wildly shaking teen to the brink of the next cliff. The instant her pussy rippled and squeezed my cock, I drove it in all he way, hitting her engorged clit hard and finding room for the last inch. She plummeted hard over the edge.

Big sister’s cheeks bulged and then her lips formed a perfect circle as the orgasm hit like a ton of bricks as I pumped a load of lava into her inner most recesses. Her body lost it, nerves firing out of control until she slumped back against the wall, barely upright, even less aware of the world watching her.

I spun, pulling out of the still pulsing pussy, and pulled Naked Tall Stranger #2 by her nipples until she faced Kelli. “Hold her to the wall by her boobs. Play with her hard nipples until she regains control.” When she was in position and Ms James was stabilized, I rocked the stranger’s hips back and into a perfect entry angle to destroy her cherry and break her cunt in with a sweet savage standing doggie fuck.

“Damn, I love shock fucking random girls willing to get naked in public and stand in line and give it up to a big dicked stranger.” I poured it on. “Just like your sextoy friend. Soaking wet, burning hot inside, ready and willing, available for the taking.”

June and Karen were doing the Sundance/Cannes documentary thing constantly.

She, whoever she was, was primed to explode into pieces from the second I plunged in. Alpha Prime can’t take all the credit, she was as berserk as I was, just like her double. Strange Girl #2, was wheezing, squeezing and seizing in her third orgasm, when I whirled 180º, to face the street. Hands just under her large firm tits, holding her to my chest, I said out loud. “Open your eyes and see the people watching your cunt stretch around a dick for the first time ever. They are amazed at the crazy way those naked, hypnotic tits wiggle and shake each time you fuck back.” All she could see were my girls in a protective circle, including Vicki and Strange Naked Girl #1, giggling and pointing. Except Vicki, of course.

I reached down, gently worrying her clit with one hand and held her up by her boob, continuing the standing doggie fuck with mounting speed. That’s all she wrote. Strange Naked Girl #2 did not just explode, she detonated in spectacular fashion and took me along for the ride. Arms and legs flailing madly, cunt working overtime, she put on a clinic in climax response. Fucking legendary!

Then she tripped the off switch. Boom! Suddenly she was a rag doll impaled on my softening dick, limp and giggling softly. Sounds came out, but she might as well have been talking backwards. Toon and Eve lifted her free and helped her stabilize on her rubbery legs.

Max licked me clean and tucked me back into my boxers. “You gotta do Frieda and Emma next. They’re melting. Don’t ask. They are always wet and ready. Unless you get me first, then they can take a number.” She giggled. “It ain’t funny. I’m leaking like a faucet.”

I hugged the James sisters in a group embrace. “Thank you for a truly memorable afternoon. Welcome to Zephyr House.” I released their hands from bondage. “Now close your eyes while I take off the sleeping masks or it will hurt like sin.”

They got used to the bright light and looked at the scene of the crime. “Never in our most loony imaginations did we figure to get our first cock fuck like this.” Kelli gushed. “Thank you.” All the girls hugged and laughed, comparing notes already as the ten of them went back inside in a flurry of swaying butts.

That left the two interlopers outdoors, naked and dripping, with me, no concealing girl shield preventing true exposure to the pressing hordes. In a fit of perversity, I handcuffed them, put the blindfolds in place and inspected my work. “You look good now, ladies. Did you dream when you got up this morning that you would be screwed by a stranger on the mean streets of the Upper West Side? Then paraded in the rush hour swarms while our combined juices dripped down your naked thighs? Nor did I, well I planned it for the other two ex-virgins, but you were most sexy bonus fucks.”

On that note, I led them inside to face a very subdued group of construction workers. “Oh, finished already?” It was 6:45. “Amy, order dinner and you guys get squared away. These two strays need to get new clothes; theirs were too small and had to go. You can guess the rest. Meet patient numbers 27 and 29.” I removed their cuffs. “Get them cleaned up, then the night masks come off.”

“Romero’s promised to be here at 8:00, Sir. May I take the masks off for long enough to get a shot of the three of you together?” Amy pleaded. “Something tells me it will be important.”

“Sure, we’ll do it outside.” I led them back out, followed by Amy with a real high-resolution camera. The eye covers came off long enough to get a few shots with my arms around their waists and theirs on my shoulders, the outside arms akimbo (hand on hip, bent elbows pointed outward). Then everyone’s arms draped over our shoulders, full frontal, head to toes, belly buttons up, me holding tits from between and behind, ending with tits and face only close-ups.

I reinstalled the blindfolds and led them in again. “Now, whoever you are, go get cleaned up. Pizza will be here in an hour. I have to talk to the nice ladies over there before they leave.”

“We know, Mr. Allyn. See you later.” Strange Naked Girl #1 chuckled.

SNG #2 added, “I’m pretty sure they want to talk to you, too.”

“Yet another mystery in a string of enigmas. How went the project today?” I asked as Amy handed me the memory card and my laptop. I looked the question at her.

“I think it will come in handy, Sir. And don’t worry. The cuts went better than expected. The lower beams are doubled up and extra heavy. There shouldn’t be any reason to shore up the door. But Zena and Gabrielle put in a floor jack and load meter just in case. It will alarm if the wall sags as much as a millimeter.”

“That’s a relief. Everyone looks so serious, I was getting nervous.” I grinned. “Should I be nervous?”

Zena spoke, “Is there somewhere we can talk in private, without interruption?”

“Sure, in my office, the small conference room. Sound proof and lockable. Will that do?” Now I was getting a weird feeling.

“That will be better than fine.” Gabrielle answered. “We can use the new portal. Shall we?”

I took the newest shortcut, leading the way to the inner office. Closing the door, I asked, “So what is going on? This is not just settling the invoice, which by the way, I’m willing to pay by bank transfer right now. Say a number.”

“Thank you, but that can wait a day or so, Mark.” Zena said softly. “I don’t know how to start, but here goes. What were your parents names?”

“OK. Alex and Bonnie Allyn. And they would be a few years older than you. You’re what, forty or forty-two” I smiled sadly, “They would be fifty-three today, but for that drunken murderer. I had a dark period after that. Until Amy and Ellie brought the light back.”

“OK.” Zena shuddered suddenly. “Excuse me, but this is difficult for a lot of reasons. What physical traits did you inherit, from which parent?”

“For what it’s worth. Dad was about 5’11”, icy crystal green eyes and blonde hair. Mom was 5’6” or so, blue eyes and light reddish blonde hair. I’m 6’1”, with her eyes and his hair. They were both slender, no matter how much they ate, and I got that, too.” I grinned. “I can give you a DNA sample but it’s nice to remember details. They were real smart, too. Very homework friendly.”

“How did you spend your summers in your early teens?” Gabby asked softly.

“My birthday is in the summer, so the calendar year and school grade don’t always sync up with my age exactly. Throw in the skipped grades and it might get confusing.” I thought back. “From when I was 4 or 5 or so until 10-ish, a week or two of a weird computer/sports camps. The rest of those summers, making dust in the backyards with the neighborhood kids, mostly girls, until I was 10 or twelve-ish. After that, from 12 to 14, a week or two of nerd-computer camp, a week of outdoor normal kids camp, a week of martial arts camp, a week at some arty or sciency camp and a week at the beach with the folks. Not less than five weeks, never more than seven.”

“If you don’t mind saying, where did they go while you were running from camp to camp.”

“I hope this is going somewhere. As far as I know, they took grown-up vacations the month I was away, resorts and no-kids clubs, definitely not a KOA. It was our regular routine from 1985 until I went to high school/college prep school. I was glad to have no-parents places to go. Sometimes I stayed with a neighbor while they went away on business so maybe they needed a break from me, too. I do know, we all came back to the real world refreshed and happy.”

“It is going somewhere. Where might be a weird place. Those were good years. Now I have to tell you the hard part, for all of us. Gabby and I were high school and college roomies. Real tight, friends forever and still are. We met a couple named Alex and Bonnie in 1992 at Club Med Negril, and sort of fell into a group arrangement. They were around 32 and we were 25. Everybody acted like twenty-year-olds. Clothes were casual to non-existent. We were all attracted and spent days and nights together. The next year we met at a Sunshine Ranch on the Florida Panhandle and things heated up even more. Gabby and I got pregnant.”

“Oops. I assume Dad and Mom wanted to bring you home and let you live with us.” I began to catch on to the problem. “You turned them down and, being a budding couple yourselves, opted to let nature take its course. And even though Dad is the actual Dad, you gave them your names. I can’t see that making any difference. Blood is blood. Allyns take responsibility.”

“Yes. Your folks insisted on sending generous monthly checks, which we really needed in the beginning.” Gabby admitted. “Now, we just stash most of it away and take a memory trip every year or so. The rest goes to a savings account for the future.”

“Alex and Bonnie fixed it so that the money came whether we wanted it or not. We can’t stop it.” Gabby laughed. “They were good people that way.”

“We met for the last time the next year in San Juan. The kids were tiny infants. Alex and Bonnie got to hold them at least, but after that year, either the kids couldn’t travel or we could never link schedules or work intruded. But we talked at least once a month until the very end.” Gabby said. “We were there for your graduation. It was time to unite the family. But it got side tracked and the years slipped away.”

“They also set up a scholarship fund and set aside enough money in a trust to continue to support the kids if the worst happened.” I began to feel the old weight coming back. “It did and I knew about the trusts from the will. It didn’t really involve me, was basically self-governing with minimal oversight and hardly touched the bulk of the inheritance. I let it slide out of memory.” I did a quick calculation. “Your kids would be seven-ish then.”

“Please put the pictures Amy took on the screen.” Zena asked. I did and she picked one after laughing at our naked antics. “Zoom into the faces.” I did and the Roadies waited patiently for the inevitable conclusion.

“I’m blind. They are me! Those are your kids, my sisters!” They really were teenaged girl versions of me. I dropped my head to the tabletop and made a loud thump. “I had no idea. What have I done?”

Theatrics. Of course I knew what I had done and didn’t feel bad about fucking my half-sisters at all. It was the mothers I was worried about.

“You didn’t know. That is the key. You did what you do. They did what they clearly wanted to do but needed to have a strong man take charge. You did just that and they responded the way girls who need a strong hand respond. Your Dad was nearly as forceful as you seem to be. Bonnie, Gabby and I were just as willing then as any of your girls today, and, as it appears, your sisters.”

I was in the suburbs of Mike and Norm’s bizarro town. Levi was the Mayor and these two were on the city council.

“So, bluntly, it comes down to this: I snatched two strange naked girls out of the crowd and fucked the hell out of them on the street. I didn’t ask, I simply blew their cherries into history and left them boneless and dripping when I finished the deed. We never exchanged names. I ordered them to strip and wait until I finished taking the girl I was pounding at the time. They did and I took it, or rather them, from there.” I shrugged. “Had I known they were my sisters, this afternoon might have turned out different.”

The twisted humor of it hit all of a sudden and I started laughing. “I don’t feel all that bad about nailing my sisters to the wall in public at rush hour. I was going to do that to Vicki and Kelli anyway. My sisters weren’t sisters yet. Until now, they were merely two hot, willing and ready little sextoys to be unwrapped and fucked. I did and we all enjoyed it. Now that they are sisters, I can’t unfuck them, so we’ll have to see how the wind blows from here out.” I started laughing again. “It certainly can’t get weirder.”

“All that’s true, But what is so funny?” Zena was close to breaking up at the irreversible absurdity of it all.

“I still don’t know their fucking names. Which one is yours and which one is Gabrielle’s?” I chuckled again, “For the sake of discussion, which one has curly hair? There are other differences, but it would be indelicate to say which was tighter, wetter or screamed the loudest.”

“That would be rude and way too much information for my sensitive psyche. Tell us later.” Gabby giggled. “Don’t you dare! Anyway, the curly hair belongs to Cynthia Wolfsdottir.”

“OK, she gave it up first, right after Vicki. Then came Kelli, several times. Then the other mystery sister, from behind.”

Zena filled in the blank. “So Elaine Zarkhov was the fourth. Not too bad, Mark.”

“Actually, she was the eighth girl today, the sixth virgin.” I whispered. “There are six more in the house.”

“The girls say you never lie, but that is nearly unbelievable.” Gabby chuckled. “Who?”

“Jenny and Leah, because they were horny as hell, then Billi because she insisted and Nell because she had been flying close to the flame for days and got caught, just as she planned.” I shrugged. “One after the other, just before you all arrived.”

“Where are we now in this whole mish-mash?” Gabby asked.

“I wouldn’t call it a mish-mash in a bad way just yet. I think it’s a question of attitude more than anything.” Zena answered. “Nobody is really harmed. The girls made their choices with open eyes and Mark does not appear to be wracked with terminal guilt.”

“At least credit me with ‘slightly weirded out but recovering’.” I chuckled. “I see where you’re going. How much do Cyn and Lanie know?”

“OK, Mark is slightly weirded out.” A Big Fat Snarky Grin. “Officially, there is no record of the father, the line is blank on their birth certificates. They’ve probably figured the relationship out on their own. They remember the trip to see you graduate. We have pictures of Bonnie and Alex in the scrapbooks. ‘Allyn’ is not the most popular name in the world and the resemblance is remarkable.”

“Now that I do the math, it’s not a mish-mash at all.” Gabby smiled, “I think the sneaky little finks knew exactly what they were doing and what they wanted done and by whom. The ‘where’ might not have been planned in advance, but it certainly made the experience that much more legendary.”

“Back to Gabrielle’s original question, we are where we decide to be. Where I decide to be right now is in a hot shower, then in clean shorts and tee-shirt and face down in a pizza.” I said. “Send your crews home and leave the hardware here. We can deal with it in the morning.”

“Brilliant. I’m fried.” Zena said.

“You should do the same as me. Scrub up. Amy ordered twenty-five assorted pies for eight o’clock delivery. Go find my girls, they will gladly loan you something at least marginally appropriate, basically something they seldom wear, for the evening. We have plenty of sleeping room, that isn’t a problem.”

“Works for me. Gives us a chance to have a heart-to-heart with your sisters.” Gabby decided.

“There are some things you need to know. Number One: It is a firm policy in this house to be kind, considerate and totally honest in all things when dealing with members. The quickest way to alienate someone is to be intentionally mean or rude. It is not done. It will also get you punched out. Period. We tease, but only in fun. Number Two: Omitting part of the truth is lying. It is not done. You can refuse to answer if something is your business alone. But you must say so up front. ‘I can’t answer that’, or ‘That is not my secret to tell’ work perfectly well.”

“That’s simple courtesy.” Zena said, “Practiced almost nowhere.”

“Precisely. Number Three: We are competitive people and try to win. Not necessarily to be better than another, but to help someone get better. For example, if we are practicing martial arts, when one girl sneaks a move in and throws her opponent, she will stop and teach the other the tactic and the counter. If a dancer executes a difficult step, she will stop and teach it to the others.” I continued. “And a gymnast and jujitsu artist may adapt the technique into her skill set, then pass it back as a new step or self-defense form. We call it cross pollination.”

“Very reasonable.” Gabby added. “Effective team improvement for all talents. That’s good.”

I showed them the badge and wallet ID card, the hanging photo badge, the whole deal. “These are real and very rare. Most of us are actual Federal Agents with concealed carry permits, broad law enforcement authority and high-level security clearance. Even Linh is a Level 5; considerably higher than anyone outside of the CIA or sealed research labs. I’m a 9 and outrank damn near the whole government. We do Defense Department research; develop cyber warfare weapons and deep web search tools. We have an unusual assembly of skills, are in a unique position to know things and do things that can never happen. Even when they do, they didn’t. If you hear something not considered common knowledge and repeat it outside these walls, you can and will be tried for treason. If it comes to that, we can’t help you. Don’t fuck up.”

“Yikes. Dr. Allyn, Major Allyn, Special Agent Allyn and just Mark Allyn are accurate descriptions, depending on the task or to whom you are speaking?”

“Correct.” I sighed. “Our lives are a juggling act. How can we be fashion revolutionaries and sell ‘Airwear’ and be Special Agents, operating virtually above the law? In our case, the roles are not mutually exclusive, but are one and the same. But should our official titles become known, the ‘Airwear’ side will suffer, but the research will continue.”

I paused and grinned. “As any of the triplets will tell you, we can kill whoever pisses us off for any reason and let the NYPD or Homeland Security clean up the stains, then get a commendation and the thanks of a grateful nation. That is not an exaggeration.”

“You do play in the big leagues.” Zena shuddered. “We have stumbled into the fast lane. Hit-and-run sucks.”

“One last comment. Two statuesque sexpots, wearing virtually nothing, showing up at my house are going to be taken and used hard. The open-eyed curiosity advertised their innocent virginity as much as it announced their eagerness to take their first cock, public or private. Knowing they were your daughters would have changed absolutely nothing. You knew what they were wearing today, so allowing them out of the house is, at the minimum, tacit endorsement of them getting fucked boneless with an audience cheering and calling for more.”

“Mark Allyn, I can’t say you’re wrong but neither of us are willing to publicly approve of our daughters getting filleted by the son of their father.” Gabrielle responded. “However, with someone, not necessarily their half-brother, this was inevitable so we made sure they didn’t bring home a grandkid in the near future.”

“We’re too young to be grandparents.” Zena said, “So for us, in this room, at this time, we’ll just say what was said before: no one seems to have been harmed and, absent knowledge of the unique relationships, everyone got what they wanted. What’s done is done. How you go from here, being fully informed, is up to you three. We neither approve nor disapprove.”

“Enough of that seriousness. Let’s get this day ended and the evening started. Just a second.” I opened the door and stepped out. Amy was cleaned up and standing by. Zena and Gabby took this hiatus as a chance to dismiss the other Roadies for the evening. They flew out the door.

“You figured it out, didn’t you?” I said softly to my XO.

“Mostly, Sir. The resemblance is obvious. The main thing is that when you had typical Zephyr House hot crazy, and vastly satisfying sex with them, you could not have known Cynthia and Elaine are your half-sisters and Gabrielle and Zena are the Moms. I strongly suspect you were set up; they planned to have their cherries taken by their brother.” She giggled. “It doesn’t bother me. It ain’t the only strange relationship in this house. Is there a difference between sister-sister and sister-brother sex? No. And you are only going halfsies anyway. They are half-sisters; you are their communal half-brother. The Tanners are double first cousins and sisters all at once. And the list goes on.”

“I’ve invited all four to clean up and spend the night. I’ll lock up the annex and meet you upstairs. Get a couple of girls dressed in regular ‘regular’, as in not ‘Airwear’, clothes to meet the delivery guys with a flat truck. They can bring them up on the new elevator to the third floor kitchen.”

“I got this, Sir. Go get clean. You have shorts, tee shirts and sneakers on your bed. See you in a half hour.”

She collected Gabby and Zena, sending them to the fifth floor chaos farm. I locked up, doused the annex lights and took the stairs. I needed the rest.

Yesterday was insane. Today was just long and highly emotional, from the purchase of the building, to the renovation, to the interactions with the girls, to the revelations of my hidden family. Props to the individual who created the tankless water heater. Props to me for having one in every bathroom. I used a lot of hot water. The heat soothed the stress away. Whew!

I did the Miracle Crème, had a rare solo shower, dried and dressed. I sat down to catch my breath for a few minutes. The Baker Triplets woke me for dinner.

“Did I miss anything?”

“Everything and nothing.” Anne giggled. “The warrior princess and her sidekick are staying over.”

Beth noted, “Your Twisted Sisters and you could be triplets. Three Moms contributed minimal DNA to you guys. It’s very unusual.”

“I have Mom’s eyes, Beth. Dad’s were green.” I countered, “I have his recessive blue, and she had all blue. Or someone implanted embryos.” I spoofed, “We could be clones and androids.”

“Cyn and Lanie have her eyes, too. Smart money is on fraternoid and sororoid alien infiltrators.” Carol figured, “Actually, he did have a recessive blue. Zena and Gabrielle’s are brown.”

“Brown’s dominant, so the blue had to come from both sides. Or the night vision sensors. But that’s all. Except for the “X’ chromosome. Ain’t no ‘Y’ evident in any way with those two.” I smiled. “All ‘X’, inside and out.”

“Mark ‘X’-ed their spots?” Beth pushed. “Are you coming or what? The pies are getting cool.”

“Are you OK with all of this sudden sister stuff?” Wondered Anne. “It has to be strange.”

“FYI, the day we met you was the hottest day ever. If we found out afterwards we were siblings, it would have mattered not a whit. Anne, Beth and I still crack up thinking about it.” Carol giggled, “If you did them half as thoroughly as you did us and as suddenly, without asking, they will come back for more.”

“You three are special. Aphrodite blessed you some kind of high voltage electric charge inside that energizes nerve endings on my dick I did not know were there. You all have lovely and talented pussies with individual, but equally delightful, differences. But that internal lightning sets you apart. Brick walls couldn’t keep me away.”

“You say the nicest things.” Beth commented, “You got a good solid lightning rod to ground the charge, yourself, pal. But the question on the table up here is about relative ‘OK-ness’ with the sudden sisters. Answer already, so we can get to the pizzas on the table downstairs.”

“I’ve decided I’m quite happy with it all. Like I told their Moms, I can’t unfuck my sisters. I’ll never force them, but if Cynthia and Elaine want to continue, so do I. They are a ton of fun in their own right. In any case, if they want to stay here, the family votes. Or they can live on my floor.”

“We can squeeze them in somewhere in our acre and a half of floor space.” Anne laughed. “We have space at AIR/BRA.”

“If we don’t get a move on soon, we’ll be reenacting that Tribeca Trifecta day all night.” Beth’s stomach rumbled. “Then starving to death. Breakfast was great, but those sandwiches only last so long. The pies are cooling.”

I had to ask, even though we were seconds away from the dining room. “What is the dress code? We do have company, but they don’t count.”

“The usual, a mix.” Anne said. All thee were wearing sheer smoke tap pants and bed jackets, over cellophane silver half-halters, bare nipple, no clip. “Sorta subdued, for us. We’re pretty tired.” Subdued? Cute as all get out, I’ll be first to admit. At home, among girls, one exposed boob might be called ‘subdued’ in a world where being completely naked outdoors is unremarkable.

In the study hall/dining/kitchen/entertainment/living room zone, actually a large space sectioned by furniture, thirty-four girls and women found places to settle. My reclining lounge chair, big enough for me and two or three others piled on, was empty.

Six stacks of five, one of four and one of two pizza boxes filled the main table. Romero’s, again, exceeded the order. We had wine by the barrel left from the last time Sergio tried to get us toasted. Someone had several gallons of iced tea ready. Paper plates and heaps of napkins completed the picture.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.