Business as Unusual
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2017 by autofocus

Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Orphaned computer nerd assembles huge team of assorted housemates as he discovers his solitude/orphanitude ain't a bit like the brochure. Spies, bad guys and family lurk around every corner. Atypical days in NYC are the norm.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Humor   Mystery   Workplace   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism   Politics  

I woke up Monday morning in the master bedroom surrounded by soft spots, my dick deep in a soft spot named Patty. Ms Mayfield, clearly enjoying the ride, was fucking herself to another planet, slow and easy. I just held those sweet hard capped ‘C-’ titties and went with her.

Slow and easy became fast and hard after the first orgasm, the second was monumental. Just as I was ready to blast off to Nirvana, Patty bounced so high, her cunt got free of my prick. She impaled her pussy-juice oiled ass fully on the return stroke. It took a second for the new sensation to filter through the orgasmic daze. Then her green eyes grew huge and her hips froze.

Her butthole was so tight I couldn’t spurt. She needed to move those sweet hips and move them rapidly before I blew a ball. I hooked my right middle finger into her dripping twat and flicked her G-spot with her clit under my thumb.

Patty’s hips and ass got with the program then. We both saw stars when I twisted one nipple. Her butt locked down tighter, but nothing could stop my fire hose from filling her up. Karen pulled Patty up and off my dick and Mika washed me clean. I stopped paying attention to them thanks to Mika’s words.

“Master, we want to see you stick this dick in Caralyn’s tiny pussy. Look at your big sexdoll. She’s your property to use any way you want. Fuck that cartoon girl through the mattress. Stretch her open.”

“Just jam it in.” Suki whispered, before sucking my cock as deep as she could. Coming up for air, she said, “Yumi’s eating her cunt so she’ll be wetter. Caralyn is so ready to come she’s tearing her own tits off. Make it hurt, Master. That’s what she wants.”

Yumi had yielded the clit-licking duty to Diane and her dripping twat was too much to resist from behind. I didn’t resist. Neither did her cunt when I bottomed out in one stroke. Karen and Jenny reappeared with soft sponges, constantly wiping my perspiration away. Their touches just made me hotter and hotter.

Jack hammering Diane did nothing to cool the heat, not that she had a problem with that. I came when she seized inside and wailed. I guess the Alpha in me was strong this morning because I fell on Caralyn still hard as steel.

Jenny kept trying to dry me and Karen attended to Diane, spread-eagled where I tossed her panting, boneless body.

Fucking Caralyn was like sticking my cock in a wet slippery keyhole filled with boiling 50-weight pussy oil. The Tanners were right: the harder I used her, the harder she came. I more I ignored her pleasure, the more she received.

I reamed Caralyn through two orgasms and the girls rolled us over the get an up-close view of my prick stretching her cunt to the splitting point. The cartoon girl was at the top of her mountain when her twat squeezed another load out of my body and she fell limp on top, still impaled. Ellie disconnected the rag doll and passed her off to Karen while Leah practiced her oral skills on me.

Her skills didn’t need any work. The suction and tickle tongue action had me spurting more cream within five minutes. All I could manage after that was to slip into a semi-aware state and let Jenny continue her gentle ministrations.

Morpheus almost had me in his grip when Amy shook me back to Earth. “Sir, we need to get moving. It’s nearly 6:00. The ferry traffic will be horrible. 10:00 AM is coming faster than we know. The Demon Trips and I made a bunch of bacon, egg and cheese sandwiches for the road and your coffee is ready.” She hustled me off to the shower with a cup of dark rich java waiting by the sink.

I sent my XO to get the others in motion while I relieved the normal pressures, did the face fuzz removal deal and polished my self clean under the hottest water I could stand. I hope Diane, Caralyn and Patty enjoyed theirs as much as I did mine. Maybe Cat and Blender would have mercy. Probably not. Leah would know what to do.

I gulped down the caffeinated liquid and began my own packing. All I had to do was get dressed. Amy had packed everything but underwear, socks and my black urban badass outfit. The vest and Colt were laid out like the rest. My laptop was by the briefcase with the paperwork from the armory. The incriminating ‘recipés’ and the uninspected suspect folders were stacked inside. That girl was good.

I dragged out two cases of ammo and a 25-count case of Glock, Model 24s. Having second thoughts about the guns, I put the weapons back in the safe room and locked the door. The highjacking story bothered me a lot. It would be so much simpler to buy our own. We had the authority to go into any gun shop and walk out with anything there. Better yet, let the government do it all nice and official like.

Texts went to Belkin and Billings requesting sidearms for the entire RIA team, specifically 10mm Glock 24s. I would stick to my Colt .45s for a while.

The Colonel immediately confirmed delivery of the weapons with the identification materials.

“The pictures were great, just what we needed.” He paused, “I won $500.00. The Langley guys bet you wouldn’t think of the guns until the last minute. We already had the paperwork in order. Thanks.” He hung up before I could respond or ask for ammunition.

I carried the ammo boxes down to the front door, returned to the bedroom to collect my briefcase, shoulder holster and Desert Eagle. Several of the girls were waiting by the time I got back to the front door. The Tanners had the house locked down except for the front door and gate. The remote control, used once we were outside the wall, would set the alarms. Yumi had sync-ed the alerts to her and my cell phones. She was wearing the uniform shorts over a cross-top bathing suit, titties gloriously exposed. The shirt was tied around her waist. I might or might not order her to wear it properly when we got to the ferry slip. Yumi would remain topless without comment until I said otherwise.

The next ones down the stairs were Karen, Jenny and Beth, carrying four largish shopping bags and a large roll of silver, half-sheer multimodal transgossamer. Yumi had the look of a conspirator. “You little smarties have been very busy, I see. What’s up with the metallic cloth?” Like I didn’t suspect, remembering the repeated sponge bath this morning.

“We discovered the machine will do metallics if we add soft metals at the beginning. We made 500 yards of 66-inch fabric out of three silver spoons.” Karen giggled. “It is nicely dosed with yesterday’s pheromone mixture. By the way, we made another 500 yards of the half-sheer pastel pink. It’s in the bus with all the other fabric we found in the basement. You never know. Linh may make panties to go with the free crop tops.”

“Well have to come back to make all the colors when the orders come in.” Jenny reminded us. “Rose said they have a lot of colors now, but not production amounts.”

“Next, we’re trying for an iridescent effect for the cellophane.” Beth offered, “We want it to change colors with the viewing angle like mud puddles on an oily surface. After that, an opalescent white solid.”

“We have solid silver, too. It’s like metal foil. Suki and Mika will be down in a minute with 500 yards of the silver cellophane. It’s wonderful.” Karen boasted, adding, “That was Amy’s idea. Irina made it work.”

“A nice sample set for teens could be a half-sheer pastel pink top, silver cellophane bikini panties and a silver half-sheer skirt.” I suggested. “I have no problem seeding the market with a complete wearable outfits.”

“We’ll talk to Bright Star and see if a set will fit in the gift boxes.” Amy said. “But the Mom set has to be the strong pink half-sheer crop top and a solid white mini-skirt. They can go commando or wear panties Dad can tear off. We don’t want you in the moms’ panties, just the girls’, and the odd single girl’s here and there.” The whole group thought that was riotously funny. “Nell, Emma and Linh come to mind.”

That had the teens rolling in the aisles.

“So what did you make with all the samples gathered this morning, from Leah, Patty, Diane and Caralyn?” I laughed. “Nobody swallowed. You collected a lot of ‘me’. If the Bright Stars’ photos are an indicator, your demented idea is a raging success.”

“A little of you goes a long way.” Yumi said. “There’s more left and the machine preserves the essence.”

“A lot of you is in the silvery fabric but these are mega-doses.” Jenny reached into one of the shopping bags and handed two small, ¾” inch to a side, diamond logos to me. “The extruder can do a ton of special tricks.”

“I know. I wondered how soon you would figure it out. This is good stuff. To what purpose?” I was looking at a sixteenth inch solid white background overlaid with a silver ‘A’ centered in a silver diamond outline. In tiny silver letters ‘Zephyr Star’ appeared above and ‘Airwear’, below the ‘A’. The whole overlay could have been printed in thick ink but was, in fact, a second layer of the material fused with the base. On the back, the girls had molded a ballpoint pen style clip. It flexed enough to allow a girl to slip it securely over the edge of any piece in the line. Less the clip, the whole thing was about an eighth if an inch thick and weighted nearly nothing.

The second ‘broach’ was the reverse, white-on-silver. They had several thousand of each.

“The silver is all you, concentrated. The white is a mix, cheated heavily towards us girls. We’re going to pass a few out with the samples this week, but only to the most likely to be on board and to the most shy and inhibited girls we find.” Jenny admitted, “We can hit both ends of the spectrum hard.”

“The silver film will be for special orders and limited editions in the future.” Suki said. “I’ll just add a new page to the website. Your colors will be very popular.” She and Mika, dressed like their sister, added a white on silver broach clip to the ‘X’ between their boobs. Yumi did the same. I decided the shirts were great belts.

Caralyn and Eve went back to the basement for more rolls. The girls had been very busy.

“I was right, the jewelry looks nice and focuses eyes away from our bashful titties, however briefly.” Mika laughed. “We should design one to attach directly to hard nipples. Girls would never stop coming!”

“I’ll come hard if the wind blows on me.” Yumi said, squeezing her eyes closed.

“Like this?” I thumped her pink tips. Her knees buckled and she dropped to the floor, quivering.

“Yes, Master. Exactly.”

I reevaluated the belt idea. “You and your sisters better put on those blouses. Leave them open enough to let the broaches show.” That allowed their inside tit curves to show along with part of the criss-cross.

“Don’t worry, Sir. They made a white on white version for the Moms. The Dads will too busy drooling over the wives to notice their nearly naked daughters.” Amy passed out earpieces, all set to the private band. “The girls’ nipples will be hard for the other girls, but their pussies will be dripping for the mystery man. They will be virgins until they find you and you decide the place, Alpha guy.”

“You girls are engaging in fashion-based, biological warfare against the old society. The UN would frown on us all.” I laughed, “Screw ‘em. I don’t see titties as a threat to universal peace. All hail the new world order.”

“Just mentioning the New World Order will make the loonies crazier. We should deliver with black helicopters.” Patty said, “They’ll have fits about tits.”

“We made a few zillion transparent buttons, too, for the new solid Airwear school blouses. If they can’t sew them on, cut a buttonhole on both sides and make tuxedo studs. Better yet, a thin transparent bar with a button angled at each end.” Ellie giggled. “I think the bar can be 5 inches, button to button, and the front edges 5 inches apart, leaving a wide opening all the way down the front. You can’t wear a bra because it will show in the gap. It’s a modesty thing. What’s not to like about free-range teen titties, visible or not?”

“If the gap is 6 inches and the button bar is only 5, major nipple squeezage against the fabric will occur. Very visible, even through the solid colors.” Max visualized. “A modest girl will simply unbutton the blouse to her diaphragm, relieving pressure on her nipples and making the little outlines go away.”

“When she walks, the tiny breeze blows it wide open and everyone sees her bare boobs until she gets where she’s going, they’ll know she tried her best.” Ellie suggested, “Or a very demure girl will refuse to notice and carry on as usual.”

“Sounds like different style blouses to fit tits, girls. Ellie, you and Max look for anything we may have missed in the kitchen. The basement is closed and locked. I have the opener here.” She counted faces and passed out broaches, clipping them to the top edge of the universal crop tops, between the straps. Ellie, you and Max look for anything we may have missed in the kitchen. The basement is closed and locked. I have the opener here.”

Max and Ellie came down empty-handed, so Amy and I hustled nineteen horny girls out to board the bus after locking the front door. We cleared the gate, stopped long enough to set the alarms, check the phone link and hit the road.

I called Pia at the patrol guard’s HQ. “Ms Sunstrom, calling to let you know we’re leaving. The house should stay empty until we return. Can you see to it?”

“That’s what we do, Mr. Allyn. Drop us a line when you plan to enjoy Staten Island hospitality again. Bob says ‘hello’.” She waved as we drove past. “Good thing you started early today. Drive-time radio says the boats are loading and unloading slowly on the other end because of unusual traffic in Manhattan. On the upside, you can use the bus lanes. If you get to the other side, it’s wash. See you when you get back.”

Caralyn said, “When you hold the phone to your left ear, we can hear both sides of the call, Master. ‘If you get to the other side.’ makes me expect U-boats and torpedoes in the harbor. Sorta makes the bait deal real when we are out in the open.”

“Don’t worry about eavesdropping. It saves explanation time later.” I grinned. “Given the circumstances, after we get their attention, your metaphor will not be that far off. Thursday and for the near future, we’ll see just how close.”

The wait at the ferry landing was relatively brief. People can bitch all day, but the MTA is remarkably efficient. The traffic problems were on the FDR and Queensboro Bridge. Two cases of tourist road rage screwing up the works. Didn’t everyone know that the light is still green if the filament is warm?

We weren’t going up the East Side, so no problem.

The girls got some nice shots of the Statue of Liberty, City Hall, Federal Plaza, Wall Street, Trinity Church, some playgrounds and a few generic cityscapes.

The phero-warfare girls were on the phones with Linh, Miranda and Rose constantly and made sure I dropped everything except the little broaches at the loading dock in the rear. The Bright Stars were ecstatic over the two grades of silver ‘fabric’. Melanie assured them the entire set would fit in the plastic containers. “We’ll even tie bows around the boxes. White for the Moms, red for the single girls and pink for the teens. You can decide on the spot who gets what. Sizes will be on the insert card like we planned before. With all the options, you’ll have a lot of bulk to carry but it will weigh almost nothing.”

The sets were ‘finalized’ at least twice. Irina mentioned the broaches, asking the Laser Girls if the clips could be modified. “If you can soften it enough to fashion a loop or small hook, we might use them for jewelry.” She left a few dozen of each combination for testing by Miranda, Marsha, Nettie and Melanie.

While we were talking about the sets, packaging and various colors, The Demon Trips, with Irina, ran up the Bowery to Cooper Square, getting more street level shots at the Big Red Cube. The four girls were gone for fifteen minutes, returning as we were boarding to get moving once more.

The Baxters were adamant about getting pictures around and near the arch at Washington Square.

Waiting at red lights enabled them to jump out and shoot from street level at Union, Madison, Herald and Sheridan Squares. We even got some scenes around Grand Central and the Plaza Hotel. Times Square was too full of ill-tempered jerks in bad costumes to bother with. 42nd and Broadway, parts of Eighth Avenue and the Port Authority Building were places we could not endorse. Sexy is not the same as sleazy and we were not in the sleaze business.

Home was looking good, but the girls wanted to get lots of pictures at Lincoln Center since it was so close to home. For another hour, I watched the bus and talked to Laura about nothing in particular. Twenty girls with cameras scattered across the Plaza and inside the buildings. Fortunately, the theatres are dark on Mondays and it was too early for tourists. I didn’t know how important the timing was until later.

The Ten Penny folks were waiting at the door when I double-parked at 10:15 sharp. Everyone emptied the bus onto the sidewalk, Freddie jumped in, driving away with a wave before we attracted Meter Maids. Jenny asked him to drop the rolls of fabric and the thick slabs off for Rose, first thing. She would give him back the ones to use for targets.

Emma, Nell and Belinda helped us get the food, clothes and shopping bags indoors, starting the siege with a rush.

It took less than the time spent at Lincoln Center to get the food stored, the laundry started and the clean clothes put away. Amy collected the earwigs and directed the girls like a field marshal. She sent Emma and Belinda up to the dance studio and showed Nell around the office while I changed into shorts.

Once we got busy, the work flowed naturally. First we inspected the equipment and peripherals for the upcoming jobs, burned CDs for the software upgrades, printed schedules and instruction manuals. My XO’s new drives for old idea worked fine once we loaded the OS. I networked Andy’s info over, ran a diagnostic suite and he was in business. He got two rather large servers, a very large server, three desktops, a network hub and a printer router with four printers.

We disconnected, bubble wrapped, labeled and flagged everything to go. We did the same with the hard copies and file cabinets. He got his stuff in sturdy file boxes.

He did not get the top end computers I used, or the servers, new and rebuilt, that were the core of my security service. The purpose-built devices, like the one I ‘loaned’ to the Roadies, were to remain secret. He still got a lot of spares. I kept more.

Billings’ guy delivered the IDs, badges, permits and guns. And two boxes of extras. I didn’t have time to look, but if the Colonel thought we needed it, who was I to make a fuss? Albert and Monte decided to come in person. Andy was on the phone constantly.

Amy spent time with Muniz, isolating my personal business from the corporate affairs. That wasn’t as hard as it sounds. Most of the time, if there was a question, I spent my money instead of the company’s and let it ride. All the payables were current and debt did not exist beyond June’s minimal credit card use.

Monte arranged appointments with Andy, made copies of his records and generally got his side together, which got our act together. The rest was drudgery.

Gonzales and I hammered the fine print. He advised me to transfer my properties to Allyn Holdings for tax and liability purposes before the final signatures. I disagreed. I wanted the Amsterdam Avenue house to be in my name for insurance purposes so the girls would stay covered as residents. We figured out what was mine or Andy’s and what would gradually change hands, like the old receivables and royalty payments.

Nell never got a chance to use my super bots. But she was great with the hardware and file sorting. She was all about working with top-of-the-line computers. I told her we couldn’t have gotten it done in one day without her.

I traded Amy and Books to Cat and Blender for Beth, Caralyn and Yumi and a future third round pick. XO made sure they had on their school clothes before the three came down. They got the fun job of moving the hardware down from the second story storeroom.

Royalties were a bitch. He got to keep some payments for stuff I sold him, paid me for stuff he leased or licensed, and I got all the money for proprietary bots keeping watch. The original contracts were ‘line item-ed’ well enough to sort it out. Then there was the loan agreement, deed of trust securing the loan, deferred payments, etc., etc., and so on. Writer’s cramp, carpal tunnel syndrome drudgery.

Then there were the company banking and off shore holding accounts. I planned to do the dollar deal when the papers were signed. All would freeze frame at five today. The ones with ZCS money, anyway. More drudgery.

The client list was ‘assets’. With Albert, Monte, and Andy on video chat, I went over the ones with which I had ancient oversight agreements and ones where I had a personal stake. Andy would do the tech support, upgrades and get paid. All I would do is look over everyone’s shoulders. The government contracts were mine. Some things he did not need to know.

One of the many reasons I hired Amy was to avoid paperwork. Today I was drowning in it. But the sale all got done just before I poured the gasoline and lit the match.

My new corporate name was ‘Mark III Digital Investigations’. I thought about Baker-Allyn Research and Resource Agency. The acronym, ‘BARARA’ sounded awkward. If the Demon Triplets agreed I would change the dba to Allyn Intermedia Research/Baker Resource Agency. It felt better to say. ‘AIR/BRA’. Alfred would handle the trademark details and name protection, just in case we changed the sign on the door.

Between the manic bursts of negotiation, I managed to set up the banking accounts, credit card verification service, downstream secure server, etc., to handle Zephyr Star Fashions/Airwear, Inc. I then gave the information to Alfred and Monte with instructions to register the new corporation as a wholly owned division of Allyn Holdings. I owned all the stock since the other partners were too young to be official stockholders. Officers will be sorted out as required. I told them to get the company up and running and to deal with the incorporation later if it made things happen on time.

“Monte, I want bank accounts and a set of books for the new company’s normal payroll, payables and receivables. I need a second account for all web-based electronic transactions and to handle the verification service charges. I think I have it set up correctly. Please confirm with the banks and fix anything I broke.” He smiled. “Make the tax people our friends. Get the numbers to fill in all the blanks: resale, Federal IDs, whatever.”

“You don’t break things very often, Mark. This is doable.”

“Alfred, the patents, trademarks and copyrights are in my name and in place as of Tuesday morning. License them to Zephyr Star through Allyn Holdings for one dollar a year. Zephyr Star Fashions needs to be registered, with permits to do business by tomorrow night. I buy and sell apparel, employ and insure people, collect and pay taxes. I do research and invent things for spooky government agencies, one of which I direct. That would be classified as Extremely Top Secret. You do not have a need to know more, nor do you want to. The main business address is here. Make it legal and pretty so NY State, NYC and the IRS will be happy.”

I pushed a stack of the dreaded paperwork and several thumb drives across the table. “Gentlemen, this is what I want to happen and this is how I want it to work. Please, just do whatever magic you do that makes me enjoy paying your invoices.”

Gonzales and Muniz, finally satisfied the sale and transfer of assets was complete, packed their bales of paper and discs, went back to wherever attorneys and CPAs go when they are done torturing innocent clients. I suspect everything I needed was on a template and push button boilerplate routine, but if they made it all sound easy, not even a New York ambulance chaser could charge at their rates with a straight face. I don’t care. These guys did good work and got results. Aside from that, they were my friends. We all had a hand in one another’s success.

But, I still think they were making it up in the end.

I immediately set the bots free to find out what they could about the opposition and since it was 3:00, Nell and I went up to the dance studio with Beth, Yumi and Caralyn. “Casual Mondays?” Nell asked, looking at my lack of business appropriate clothing.

I had worn nothing but my gym shorts the whole morning. “Oops. Hell, I’m paying them, why should I care?”

“You’re not hard to look at, but all they saw was money.” She shrugged, “But we got the job done. In the Navy, this would have been barely started by Christmas. Think you’ll have any glitches?”

“Those guys are good. If something pops up, they’ll knock it down. We’ve been together since I started up and they were small firms. Now they are huge. By this time, two-thirds of their clients are my referrals and a quarter of mine are guys they saved.” I stopped on the fourth floor to get my bo and practice knives. Beth, Yumi and Caralyn continued up to the girls’ bedroom. “Albert and Monte know what I need. They’ll make it happen.”

“Do you have a gi I can borrow?” Nell saw mine were way too big.

“I’m wearing what I have on. You will be wearing street clothes, not dojo gear, if all hell breaks loose at Bloomingdale’s Wednesday. The girls can loan you more of whatever non-dojo gear they picked.” I gestured to the racks. “Want to choose a weapon?”

Nell hefted a tonfa. “I’ll go with this. Better than a bo at close quarters.”

“I try not to let them get that close. If they do, I just break their face.” We went on up.

The girls chose to practice in the ‘bonus’ half-sheer white or clear cellophane Airwear leotards Bright Star slipped into the delivery. The Tanners, Eve, Caralyn, Ellie and Karen were as good as naked. The others, including Emma and Belinda, looked like they were spray-painted in see-through white.

No secrets here! I was pleased to see the bare pussies on the troops. I turned to Nell, but Caralyn and Eve were pulling her through the bedroom portal. Amy caught my attention. “We didn’t use the green/white suits because they are for performances and Spandex tears.” She laughed softly, “The Baxters and Bakers railroaded the 10d girls into dressing the same.”

“And the cellophane leotards?” I grinned, “The baby-smooth cunts, coincidence?”

“Evil conspiracy. Apparently, Patty declared pubic hair under the white to be a gross violation of civil behavior and stupid besides. I was with you, but dragging those two trained killers into the shower for a total depilation must have been quite a sight.” Amy chuckled again, “As for the transparent second skins, the Tanners and Caralyn think you want them naked all the time, Ellie and Eve like to invent peer-pressure if they’re indoors, and I don’t think the Bakers care either way as long as they are with you.”

“Max called them ‘putty’ in her hands. But Snowbird has good hands, let me tell you!” The pizza girl said from behind me. Call me ‘Pepper’. Irina is ‘Saucy’. We’re getting handles like the dangerous girls.”

“I’m guessing you’re just making Saucy crazy because it’s so easy.”

“Yep. I gotta be me. Everyone else was taken. We’re also doing a field test on the broaches.” Karen sidled up, whispering, “Blender has a white-on-white, Cat has a silver-on-white and Nell is getting the white-on-silver. And if she doesn’t come out in a clear leotard, I’ll pass out samples topless both days.”

“Caralyn will lobby for naked and rush her out before Nell knows what hit her.” Amy figured, “It worked on the others. Zephyr Girls are a force of nature.”

“I believe you. Amy, you better call Belle and ask her to send Spex at 5:00 instead. Let her know the ZCS sale took longer because we wanted to get it all done today.” I twirled the bo. “I need to get centered, do some katas and help train my darlings.”

Karen grabbed an armload of practice blades and followed me to the middle of the room. Emma and Belinda became very aware of their exposure when I walked by. “Don’t cover up, ladies. I’ve watched you for the last few minutes and I like what I see. Be proud of how good you look. You worked hard to be this fit.” I weighted Emma’s boobs in my hands, taking my time. “C+, right? Very sweet. Those rosy nipples are trying to escape. Ever spar naked?”

I stared at Blender’s equally lovely C+ tits. “Make sure Belle gets lucky tonight. For now, show the Special Agents how to disarm an assailant with a knife while I warm up.”

Her jaw hit the floor beside Cat’s, but no words came out. Was she mute because of my provocative actions or because Caralyn got her way. Standing in front of me, my Cartoon Anime Doll and Nell were naked, Toon beaming like a lottery winner, Books melting from panic-stricken self-consciousness. Not totally naked. She, like my twenty beauties, wore a collar, but with a white-on-silver broach at the closure.

“Isn’t she cute, Master? Can we keep her? I promise to walk her twice a day and feed her regular. She’s real good at computers.” Caralyn hammed up the little girl begging for a puppy act like Marilyn Monroe channeling Shirley Temple going for the Oscar.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.