Business as Unusual - Cover

Business as Unusual

Copyright© 2017 by autofocus

Chapter 9

Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Orphaned computer nerd assembles huge team of assorted housemates as he discovers his solitude/orphanitude ain't a bit like the brochure. Spies, bad guys and family lurk around every corner. Atypical days in NYC are the norm.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Humor   Mystery   Workplace   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism   Politics  

After a few more minutes of praise and congratulations, I explained the next bit of interpretation. Briefly, Eve, Max and Patty are the Valkyries collecting the valorous dead for transport to Valhalla. They got the net suits and sashes. I waited while they stripped and redressed and then gave away the practice katanas. “Slip it under your ‘sash’ opposite your dominant hand. It is now available as a cross draw. You wait on the stage with your legs slightly apart, arms crossed, aloofly waiting to perform your grim task.

“You eight, strip and put these panties on. You are innocent maidens playing little girl games in a forest glade, unaware of the terrible danger lurking.” I fondled the twins’ pussies. “I’m so glad you shave smooth. I hate hair in my teeth.”

Continuing as if nothing was out of the ordinary, I said, “I’ll set the stage.” I went to the control panel and turned on the spotlights, illuminating a broad oval, maybe thirty by twenty in the front center of the room. I asked Amy to get the Valkyries to help her move Valhalla closer to the lighted area. “Kill the overheads, Leah.” I loaded the CD and set the timers. It would be awkward if the timing was off.

“Move the stage until it is lit only by the light reflected from the floor. Eve, hop on for a test. OK. A little closer. There. Lock it down.”

I indicated the circle of light. “This is the scene. ‘California Dreaming’: Girls playing innocently in the woods. I enter to ‘Ironman’ and begin to pillage and plunder while you run around helplessly, never leaving the light.”

“Isn’t that rape, pillage and plunder?” Sam asked surprisingly.

“I’m a kinder, gentler, savage Viking. Didn’t think you were into realism, but for you girls, I can ad lib.”

“OK.”

“OK, what?”

“OK, Sir.” She reddened. “To all three.”

“Good girl. I will. ‘Ironman’ will fade into ‘Sympathy for the Devil’ as our stylized war draws out. You use all your moves. When I finish with my third victim, the music will switch to ‘Don’t Fear the Reaper’, and the first girl will rise from her fetal position on the floor, run off to the left and return with the daggers. She’ll pass them out as you all gain courage and attack. I will fight back, knocking your attempts aside, but allowing small glancing strikes. If I touch you above the belly button in front, dance, twirl or back flip away and fall down dead.”

I lunged at Leah, touching the tip of the staff to her left nipple. Leah did a back flip on contact, spun around and dropped to the floor. Athletic melodrama.

“The Valkyries will lay your dagger on your chest, scoop you up and take you to Valhalla, draped limp over their outstretched arms: Patty at your ankles and knees, Eve at your fanny and waist with Max supporting you behind your boobs and neck.” I continued, “At the platform you will stand and watch the battle, one arm down and the other holding the dagger, pointing up, between your tits, drawing attention to your nipples which will probably be as hard as they are now.”

The Norse Angels rehearsed the removal to everyone’s satisfaction.

“Now that heroes are falling in battle, you three slowly circle the scene, returning to Valhalla only to bear off the dead.”

“Wow, this is quite long!” Diane said.

“We need time for the ad libs.” I panned the whole group.

“Next, ‘Reaper’ fades and a drum roll begins, a march to the gallows. When just two are left, I am dying slowly from a thousand cuts, but claim one last maiden, using her as a shield. The other girl stabs her in error and falls back. I drop the dead shield and the last girl dies, not offering a defense. The angels do their duties as I slowly weaken and drop to my knees, fold inward and die, holding my weapon to the end.”

I smiled at Ellie, she smiled back, saying, “But wait, there’s more?”

“The Angels return the fallen to the battle field, forming a semi-circle behind me; Eve, four warriors, Patty, four warriors and Max at the end. Eve and Max, come around, touch my forehead and draw me to my feet. I turn to the fallen, kneel and offer my staff to them on outstretched hands, honoring brave and worthy opponents. The maidens do the same, hands out offering their daggers.”

“Are we ready for this interpretative reenactment. Remember, you will be expanding on the theme, using your creativity to make the scene real. The audience must understand without words. Facial expressions must speak loudly, yet not be so broad as to be comical as the silent movies became.” I put them in position. “Don’t overthink, simply react to one another. This is the reality you have this moment. We will make it real.”

The lights went dark, and came slowly back up as ‘California Dreaming’ faded in. They cavorted gaily around the area, playing mock tag, moving to the music, unaware of the coming troubles. The spotlights flickered and one turned blood red when the hard notes of ‘Ironman’ crashed over the fun.

The girls cowered in terror at the end of the zone as I sprang among them, slapping fannies and snatching away the panties until most were naked, scattering chaotically in the circle. I grabbed Ellie, threw her to the floor, and, leering at the others, let my dick escape the boxers.

Ellie was wet and ready, but feigned resistance as I tried to fuck her through the floor. In a few minutes, she wailed and flailed through a sudden true orgasm. I stood, hard, dripping her juices, and kicked her to the side. She rolled into a ball at the edge, quivering.

All perfectly in time to the music.

Next after a brief struggle, I snatched Diane up and squeezed her to my chest and whispered in her upstage ear, “Ready?” I turned 180 degrees to hear her answer, “Oh, Goddess, yes. It is real.”

I dropped her to the floor on her hands and knees, placed the bo underneath the girl and had my evil way with her. Pillaging Vikings as a rule, were not very considerate of their captive women’s sexual pleasure. I was a good Viking. One vicious stroke, the maiden screaming through the pain, tearing apart the vestige of her cherry, to the end of Diane’s cunt, she was clearly tight, wet and ready.

She gave as good as she got until her head flew up, eyes bulging out, crying out her first climax and I fucked her to a second, during which, I grasped the staff and used it to lift her upright. I rotated slowly, Diane supported by my cock stretching her pussy open and the bo just above her small but erect titties, giving everyone a look at the fate of their teenaged friend.

Diane’s final spasms ended after I came hard, filling her up and she let her body relax and fall limp. I yanked the staff away and thrust with my hips, literally catapulting her off my dick, to which she responded with a forward roll, gymnast style, stopping with the quaking girl flat on her back.

She never missed a beat during the entire episode. ‘What’s troubling you, is the nature of my game.’ Indeed!

‘Sympathy’ halfway over, I flew among the six trembling girls still standing and separated Amy out with the bo, forcing her to her knees. I gripped a handful of hair and drove my wet cock into her open mouth, giving her a taste of Diane’s former virginity, face fucking her for a few strokes before pushing her rudely backwards, and then going ‘a Viking’ on her pussy with my personal fleshy staff.

She shook and quaked through an orgasm when I gripped her legs and forced them to her chest, giving the girls a good look at the long stroking I was giving my third victim. Amy reached her second major climax and stayed there, shaking her head wildly side-to-side. Her apparent agony looked real to many who did not know that Amy enjoyed sex this way, helpless and used like a fucktoy. Real? Very. Agony? Really?

‘Don’t Fear the Reaper’ was Ellie’s cue to bring in the daggers and pass them around. I rose, shoved Amy’s abused body away and prepared to defend myself against the vengeful villagers.

The white light turned blue, causing the whole area to be a blend of blue, red and purple. The combatants changed color as they spun from one place to another.

The stylized battle continued, pirouettes and lunges and cartwheels and parries, I dispatched one with a flourish and two scored slashing blows. I would block an attack and counter with a stab. The Valkyries carried away the dead as I slowly winnowed the number down to two, Sam and a still recovering Amy.

I threw down my weapon and seized Sam, disarming her. Stripping my vest and boxers off, I lifted her and dropped the girl down on my bloody cock, claiming her soaking pussy standing up. She pretended to resist, but on the inside her cunt was working overtime as she wrapped her arms and legs around me and went to heaven on my prick in clear view of the astounded girls in Valhalla.

Amy gathered her wits and a dagger and began her defense of the poor maiden currently fucking herself silly on my dick. As Amy circled and slashed, I used Sam as a shield. She made contact on my back and legs, but nothing immediately fatal. Frustrated, Amy leaped forward but stabbed Sam instead. Sam was coming one more time and at that second, flung her head back and wailed as the blade made contact. Amy fell back, aghast at her mistake. Sam fell limp in my arms, dead. I tossed her aside, retrieved my staff and approached the horrified last survivor.

Amy, seeing me so close, attempted to take her own life. I knocked her dagger away easily, flicked her right nipple gently, smiled, and mock plunged the bo into her left nipple. She grasped her breast and collapsed on the floor as the drumbeat started.

The Valkyries collected the last maidens, Sam then Amy, as I slowly shuffled to the center of the scene, facing the camera and inspecting my wounds. I went to my knees, life oozing away and passed into history, gripping my weapon until the end.

The lights bled back to white.

The Angels of Valhalla led the revived Fallen back into the planned semi-circle. Eve and Max touched my bowed forehead and helped me stand upright once more. Nodding acknowledgement and thanks, I turned to face the girls when Eve and Max returned to their places at the ends of the line.

I bowed to each girl, touching my heart, finally dropping to one knee, lowered my head, offering my staff to them on outstretched hands.

One at a time, each maiden touched her dagger to her lips, went to her knees, offering the dagger, both hands palm up, cradling the weapon. The Valkyries, watched throughout the whole exchange, then spread their arms to the sky, as if to say, ‘There are no winners, just the dead.’

The drums faded and three seconds later the lights followed. The long silence drew out until little Sam’s voice piped up. “I have never been so totally ‘ad libbed’ before in my life. Wow.”

“Tell me about it!” Diane wheezed, “Leah was right, this was worth the wait. I ain’t ever leaving, where do I sleep?”

The scene came to an end as the entire company cracked up in laughter. I walked to the console, stopped the recording and turned on the overhead lights.

The eleven teenagers were in a friendly heap of excited naked flesh on the floor. Even the Valkyries had managed to lose the sashes and leotards and join the giggly, squirmy pile. I watched as I burned the three camera feeds onto a DVD and shut down the equipment. I could edit the ‘dance’ to a single screen production later if the players dared, not that anyone outside this room would ever see it.

DVD completed, I strolled to the girly pile and stood, openly inspecting the girly parts. “Girls, you look mighty fine for resurrected dead people. If this is what I have to suffer, I can’t wait for the Zombie Apocalypse.”

“You don’t look too bad yourself, Mr. Allyn. But you’ll have to do your pillaging and plundering in the afterlife.” Sam giggled. “You’re just half finished with the first part!” The twins tickled her into incoherence before she could say more.

Amy added, “I’m about plundered out. What say we shower and call it a slumber party? We can loan you some Zephyr House appropriate nightwear and not worry about the world outside these walls.”

“Jean and I have to warn the nuns or they will freak out, but we’re in.”

“Sam and I don’t have to be anywhere in particular.” Max said. “The only place we ever have to be is in school.”

“Me and Max are ready to move in now.”

Diane almost teared up. “Eve shouldn’t ever go home and no one cares if I do or don’t.”

Things were moving faster than anticipated. The current residents looked at me, pleading for their friends. I nodded unspoken assent.

Using a little bit of The Voice, “Girls, you need to clean the studio, collect the discarded ‘delicate washables’, the snack leftovers, and close the room down for the night. Shower and dress, then meet me in the conference room downstairs. We’ll decide how to go forward from here over the pizzas I’m going to order.”

Amy shepherded the girls through the minor chores in the studio as I went on down to my own room for lengthy shower and shave. Not a moment too soon, I thought.

I supposed I should get to the office and review the clients’ systems, but my mind was elsewhere. Later, I decided, and began to wonder if the house and business would run as smoothly with six new personalities living here. How would I explain the sudden group of sweet teenaged schoolgirls going in and out the doors?

I would start by telling the curious I was hosting an educational experiment in cross-discipline study in a total immersion dormitory environment. That, in fact would explain everything nicely, if I could wipe the devilish grins off certain girls’ faces. And, incidentally, my own.

And get the Academy on board.

Wearing gym shorts and a loose tee shirt, I made my way to the conference room to anticipate Amy’s selection of appropriate nightwear. Ellie, Leah and Jenny might revert to the previous order, Patty may or may not follow suit.

Amy could have a field day on the other six. I’m sure she won’t disappoint. In the meantime, I gave the monitor bots a look-over. All was well in the cyber commercial world. The two bids had been accepted and the natural foods shop, according to their web site, was going to ‘sell out’ to a much more realistic group of three similar shops, investor owned by responsible adults.

Not my problem anymore. The balance of my workload could be finished in three to four weeks, all wares, hard and soft. Tracking down the Evans’ missing equipment was going to be time consuming but entertaining.

I ordered four extra large pies, two with the works, one basic pepperoni, mushroom, bell pepper and one Canadian bacon, banana pepper and anchovy. As an after thought, I added another one, double cheese. If that didn’t fill them up, nothing would! I asked for delivery at 7:30 and paid by debit card, leaving a 50% tip. The pizza parlor confirmed that Karen, oldest daughter of the owner, would make the delivery.

She was an old fuckbuddy of mine from a couple years ago. We had great times together after I charmed her out of her cherry and would have been together longer, except for her full ride to grad school at Cal Tech. And that she was bisexual and actually preferred girls.

We parted on great terms, no regrets, just two kids moving on with good memories. Karen was demented enough to laugh at what I planned.

I never told my favorite pizza girl about the hot and sweaty affair I had with her cousin Minerva when I was a senior at NC State. Our torrid dalliance was several months along before ever she mentioned her family beyond the people at the pizzeria and I put the pieces together, well after Ms Romero and I had cemented our ‘friends with extraordinary benefits’ relationship. Karen’s maternal uncle was Frank deNapoli. Minerva and Charlotte deNapoli were his allegedly prudish daughters. At the time, I had no idea who Karen Romero was, nor did I know New York was in my future.

Once I figured it out, there was never a good time to mention the past delicately. Nor was there ever a good reason to kiss and tell. If Minerva wanted her cousins or her family to know, she would write home.

Because State was renown for Textile Sciences, Mini was down from the Rhode Island School of Design, taking two semesters of classes. I was the TA in the 300 level CAD courses she needed to master morphing 3D ‘people’. She would ‘dress’ the virtual models in her original clothing designs in order to create pattern pieces, and then compare the projections with the actual appearance on various real people.

For lack of affordable and available human models willing to parade semi-clothed in a computer lab, we wound up testing the products on her 4’9” slender frame. Those hemispheric ‘C+’ boobs severely restricted the testable sample range, but we made do with what she had. She needed no support garments for the firm helium tits. Advantage us. Pinning and tailoring the fashions for a proper look was going to be a delight. Advantage me.

Within the first hour, she accidentally let her draped cloth slip to the floor, becoming publicly naked in front of me and the cameras in the Ergonomic Motion Lab. In a serious violation of the faculty/student fraternization guidelines, we tested her more personal fittings. Minerva donated her cherry to science in a study of actual bodies morphing in ecstasy. Our personal fittings fit nicely with no loss of elasticity under tremendous stress in a series of real world tests. If every success is a data point, we completed several graphs. I love a beautiful curve.

The liberated Ms deNapoli, once broken into, loved to get fucked everywhere and anywhere. She liked it best in places we might be seen by strangers. She loved it in any hole I could reach. Wonder how many girls have had a cock in their tight butt during a vote at the State Legislature? I know of at least one. The middle class wasn’t the only thing getting royally fucked that session. The electorate did not even get a courtesy reach-around. My constituent outreach services attracted the attention of the guards. We weren’t caught in the act but they asked us not to come back.

We proceeded to ‘test her fit’ at the Brick Yard, the Bell Tower, then at Cameron Indoor Stadium in Durham, Five Points, the Old Well in Chapel Hill and the Arboretum. Mini’s tight pussy put more back and forth miles on my dick than I put on the car getting around the Triangle.

Eventually we found real mannequins in the form of Buffy and Heather Bradley, a pair of gorgeous twins who saw our sign up sheet at their dorm. Minerva convinced the shy freshmen girls to let us pin the sheerest of fabrics on their embarrassed naked bodies in the interest of science. In no time at all, I had their previously unused pussies wrapped around my dick in the CAD classroom. Our foursome wound up revisiting the area tourist attractions several times over. The reading rooms at the Museum of History are very private if you ever get invited away from the State Legislature.

By the way, sound really travels at the Morehead Planetarium Sundial.

At the end of the semester, I graduated and moved to Boston. The Bradley twins transferred to RISD, moving to Rhode Island with Minerva. As far as I know, they are a ‘monogamous’ trio to this day.

Back to the present: Completing the chores and showered spotless, my girls finally showed up. And show they did! The Baxter twins, Max and Sam were wearing transparent babydoll sets, untied in front. Patty, Jenny and Leah had stolen more of my dress shirts, again forgetting how to work the buttons. Amy went with sheer panties, topless, and Diane followed her lead.

Ellie and Eve were completely naked, beautiful in their shy embarrassed boldness. Like the true gentleman I am, I escorted each teen to her seat, taking shameless liberties with their sweet perky parts. With my laptop and a cellphone, I took the final seat.

“It is clear to me you all want and need to be here permanently. Max and Sam could collect their things and move in now.” I turned a sheet of paper over.

“Diane could ask her parents to give Amy or me a power-of-attorney and free her jetsetting absentee relatives for the carefree life they want. I really don’t anticipate they will resist. Perhaps even legal guardian rights to go with monthly deposits into her personal bank account. If they really want to be free to roam the planet, they should give her the townhouse, tax and maintenance paid for five years.”

The next paper. “Jean and Jane should call their folks to brag about a chance to move out of the convent and share a cheap loft space with several of their classmates under the supervision of one girl’s family. Tell your parents to cut the maintenance payments in half and send the money directly to you and to stop altogether when your part-time jobs pay.” I smiled. “Let them know you appreciate all they have sacrificed for you, but you worry and want them to cut back to more regular hours.”

“I don’t think it will take much to sell that, Mark. They work so hard.” Jane sighed, “No exaggeration, we do worry a lot.”

“And that leaves Eve. Her best shot is emancipation. The easiest, make her my ward. Her home life is a nightmare, her dad is a drug addict, bordering on the criminal.” She looked shocked. “I’m sorry to be so blunt, but there is no way to sugarcoat your situation.”

“How do you know this? How do you know these things about any of us?”

“The girls and I were talking about sharing the good things here with other girls who would make use of and appreciate the opportunities. I asked for a list of girls they might invite.” I hesitated briefly. “Understand that I am in the security business and take a very special interest in who gets invited into my home and office, and an extreme interest in who is invited into my personal life. I ran a background check on you six and others who failed to pass. Gossips, social media junkies, girls who could easily find better circumstances, did not pass the test.”

I tried to clarify. “Know this first. You were chosen because Ellie, Patty, Leah, and Jenny like you. The background check said you weren’t a danger to us, but revealed threats to you. Even if you didn’t want to live here, we were going to improve your situation, anyway.”

Amy soothed Eve. “We found out about your home and were in tears. No young girl should live like that. We plan to present guardianship papers to him when he is sober enough to spell his name, or failing that, petition the court to declare you emancipated. You will need to be in school, have an income and a secure home and demonstrate the ability to handle your own affairs. You don’t have that in place, yet.”

“We start tonight.” I announced. “Everyone will make the calls to get their ball rolling. Patty will call Phil Nichols and ask him to draw up guardianship papers naming me as the responsible adult.”

I thought Eve would hug me in half.

“The twins should talk to their folks as if it is a done deal.” I frowned, “Diane should tell her parents what to do and tell them to send the notarized documents by FedEx from wherever they are tonight. They should authorize their lawyers to transfer the deed to the townhouse.”

“Fax or email them a copy of the papers Leah’s mom sent, with the names blanked out, sweetheart. Inform them that that is what you expect, plus $5000.00 a month.”

“It makes me cry, but they will probably do it immediately and walk away. I’ll be lucky to get a birthday card.”

“Amy, find out the living arrangements you girls prefer and call Groucho and Chico. Order whatever you want.” I had a thought. “You can have the back half of the third floor as a study, rest or play zone and repurpose your fifth floor living room any way you want. Or just all stay and study where you are.”

“Your floor is closer.” Ellie suggested.

“Is there some part of ‘my floor’ you’re not understanding? That is not and will not be one of the choices.” I used the Bossy voice. “The first, second and fourth levels are not in play. 6000 square feet, in two pieces should make you happy, even if extra stairs are required. You also have a 3000 square foot studio.”

“Sorry, Sir. I spoke without thinking.” Ellie said. “And stair climbing is excellent exercise.”

The door buzzer sounded. “That’s the pizza. Answer the door, Amy.”

“But, SIR! I’m not dressed.”

“And I say you are to open the door as you are, take the five pies, thank the person for the prompt service and bring us dinner. Now.” I repeated to the humiliated girl. “Now, Amy!”

The door buzzed again and Amy walked, as if to her execution, to answer, out of sight of the rest of the conference room. Her nipples were as hard as pebbles. I cautioned the girls to stay seated and be quiet, but followed silently behind my topless housekeeper.

She took a deep breath and opened the door, baring her titties to whoever was on the other side.

“Oh, my. You are gorgeous! I love your hard pink nipples. Just what Mark likes.” Karen laughed out loud to Amy’s further embarrassment. “Take these pies before I drop them and let me look at you, sweet little titties and all.”

The armful of boxes prevented Amy from covering herself. I, suddenly behind, prevented her from retreating. She moaned and waited.

“Hi, Karen, still at Cal Tech with Irina?”

“Absolutely. She loves my boobs almost as much as you did.” The pizza girl giggled, “I can see you are your mean ole self still.” She grinned at Amy. “Close your mouth girl. We are old friends with benefits. He made me answer the door totally naked and count out change while his stuff dripped down my leg the afternoon I gave him my cherry. Only, it was Mr. Vincenzo’s fourteen year old son instead of a former well fucked girlfriend.” Karen laughed loudly. “I’m glad he didn’t order from Papa’s pizzeria.”

“Vince wet his pants and passed out. I thought you killed him. I hear he is working in a leather shop on Christopher Street.” I remembered. “That was a fun night. By the way, meet Amy, my new assistant. I like to keep her naked most of the time. She’s dressed for company tonight.”

Amy was amazed. “Sir made you show your naked drippy body to a 14 year old and it’s funny?” It was hard to talk with Karen playing with her titties.

“Darling, I was never so hot before or after. I came and dropped the change.” She grinned at Amy’s nipples. “And there you stand, nipples about to squeeze themselves off, calling him Sir, and making no effort to hide. Like we’re that much different.”

“You’re helping squeeze, too, and Sir wants me to display myself. It’s the penalty I chose. But you left. Why? I won’t.”

“I got the scholarship in Pasadena and we parted as great pals. By the way, Mark, I discovered I liked girls for the same reason you like Amy and me.”

“What?”

“See.” Karen pulled her shirt over her head and off. “He loves our tits! And we love that he does.” Flash! “Hey, you took a picture!”

“Of course I did. It can go in your ‘What I did this summer’ email back west.”

“Beast.” She rolled her nipples until they were harder. “Take another.” Flash. “I want Irina to know what she’s missing. Send it to me tonight. In fact...” she snatched his phone and sent the last two pix to her phone, giving him her contact info in the process. “Now, a two-fer.” I got a good one with both sets of titties, Amy looking confused, Karen looking way happy.

“Amy, keep me up-to-date on this guy’s antics. He never ceases to shock and thrill. Has he fucked you in the ass on the ‘A’ train yet? You’ll love it.” She put her shirt on. “Sorry to ogle and run, but the pies won’t deliver themselves. Mark, I’ll give daddy your regards. He always liked you.”

“If he only knew, Karen, if he only knew.”

“The longest lapdance in MTA history. Inwood to Far Rockaway and back to 86th Street, in rush hour! If he knew, he would have shot us both! See ya.”

Amy and I returned to the conference to a room full of laughing teens. “Mr. Allyn got you good, Amy. That was epic.” Sam was giggling her sweet fanny off.

“So what did she look like?” Max asked.

“Your height, my tits, Jenny’s face and Jean/Jane’s hair. That’s all I can tell you, she kept her pants on.” Amy answered. “I’m shocked Sir let her let away.”

“Hey. Hey. I’m an Evil Dungeon Master, not a kidnapper, and besides I spirited her away from her first girlfriend. We had great fun, but she was destined to play for the other team. I had to let her move on. I’m glad she found Irina.” A pause, “Well, maybe a little bit kidnapper but only when it is for her own good. Like now. Anyone got a problem wit dat?”

“No, boss.” “Never, Mr. Allyn.” “You call the shots.” “No, Sir.” “OK by me.” “You mentioned a dungeon?” “Whatever you say.” And more.

“Now, hush and eat the pizza Amy paid so much for.” I grinned at the blushing girl. “I loved the way you obeyed so well. I like that in a naked office assistant. Incidentally, I knew who was there. I’d never expose you to a smelly old pizza dude. I’m an only child and never learned to share my toys.”

“Karen was kinda right, too, Sir. I was very excited, knowing I had to let a stranger see me because you ordered it. And I wanted to please you.” She whispered. “I came a little when she showed you her boobs and said mine were as nice.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.