Business as Unusual - Cover

Business as Unusual

Copyright© 2017 by autofocus

Chapter 7

Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Orphaned computer nerd assembles huge team of assorted housemates as he discovers his solitude/orphanitude ain't a bit like the brochure. Spies, bad guys and family lurk around every corner. Atypical days in NYC are the norm.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Humor   Mystery   Workplace   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism   Politics  

As soon as we got in, the girls straightened up the conference room, filing our copies away with the documents from the Daniels and Martins. Amy put her and Ellie’s papers in the same file and I locked everything in the safe.

“Now is the time to show Patty the reason all this started. You all get rid of the ‘nice lady’ clothes and put on something for the basement. Loan Patty something appropriate for the evening.” They scooted upstairs, giggling like schoolgirls.

I followed my own orders, beating them to our exercise room dressed in gym shorts, commando and a loose tank top. The girls arrived as I was turning on all the lights and the dance pole setup.

The teens’ choices were a mixed bag. Amy wore white cotton panties and a sexy, mostly opaque, front closing bra. “It is as good as a bathing suit and will work for exercise and dancing.” That was her only comment.

Ellie had painted her tiny shorts on somehow, with a spaghetti-strapped middie that revealed a lot of underboob whenever she moved her arms. “It’s very comfortable and since it’s just us here, is this OK?” The top was so thin it would be transparent if Ellie perspired.

Leah and Jenny must have borrowed Ellie’s old, worn-thin leotards. Their tits were about to break out. Ellie’s new ones would have been strained. The old ones were about to give it up. Jenny said, “We all wanted to save the new ones for class. Crispy clean for competitions, too.” No tights! No thick places!

“Good thinking all around.” With a straight face I said this!

Patty was a mild shock. Either she picked, or the girls offered, an old soft bikini. The panties were high cut, side-tied but not scandalous. The top was a wrap-around, strapless and stretchy, with a snap closure between the boob cups. There was no lining in sight. It was opaque, but clearly made for a small ‘A+/B-’ sized girl. Patty was clearly a ‘C-’ kind of girl.

I raised an eyebrow. Patty glanced down slightly. “Your girls said this was an appropriate way to dress for the basement. I did not have my own, anyway.” She looked at the binding frame at the rear almost too quickly to see. “And I did agree today that you called the shots.” Her face was bright red but held high. “I always keep my word.”

“Very good and within the guidelines established earlier today.” I looked at the girls. “You all look amazing. Thank you for helping your new sister Patty join the group. Give her a touring demonstration of the equipment while I do a few katas to warm up. Ellie, touch the sound icon on the control tablet for some thumping background music.”

I went to the middle of the open area and quickly found my center, launching into my first kata. It was one of the more advanced, and felt good so I went to the next as I speeded up. I was back in the zone. I went one set longer than planned and backed out slowly.

I stood aside and enjoyed the show. They were entertaining, trying to keep their doomed clothes on.

Meanwhile, the girls had inspected the universal gym and weight bench. Jenny warned them to lift only the bar because they were not properly warmed up. At the chin bar Leah and Amy tried to pull up. Amy managed two, Leah doubled her number.

“Not bad for an art history major, sister of mine. But our strength is in our legs. Watch this.” Ellie jumped up and slowly did one chin-up, easing down slowly as she folded her legs upward into a jack knife, hooked them over the bar, trapeze style, and lowered her arms, reaching for the floor.

Her top flopped over her face, totally exposing her upside down tits to the room. Gravity took the middie to the floor. I picked it up and tossed it to Amy. “Mother Nature satd this was in the way.”

“Gravity is not just a good idea. It’s the law.” Patty responded.

Playing with her nipples, I critiqued her form. “You are in excellent shape, Ellie. Even now, your tits hardly sag. Very nice, indeed. Now, we see how flexible you are. Hands clasped at the back of your neck, reach with your elbows and touch the bar between your knees. It will do wonders for your abs. Stop and dismount if it starts to hurt.” I brushed her pussy lightly with the backs of my fingers. “I will check later to be sure these shorts don’t restrict circulation.”

“Leah, get five clipboards from the towel closet. One will be your record. Use the little device on the control panel of the treadmill and record your pulse. Run three minutes at a medium jog. Record your pulse. After five minutes at rest, put your thumb in the little hole and read out your pulse.” I directed, “Now, run as fast as you can for two minutes. Record your pulse. Rest five minutes. Record again. Everyone will do that to establish a crude baseline for you all.”

Despite her grasp of physical science, Patty never took her eyes off Ellie struggling to follow my instructions. I whispered in her ear, “If her boobs were any bigger She couldn’t get close enough to touch. Even now she has to flatten her tits against her thighs to reach the bar. She has pretty boobs, I could watch all night. Couldn’t you?” Her cheeks turned red. “Are her hard, pink nipples hypnotizing you? You aren’t blinking. Now that she is topless, she wants you to look. It makes her hot.”

Patty turned even redder and panted softly. I led her to the weight bench and laid her under the bar. “I’m giving you ten kilos. One repetition is full extension up then down to touch your chest with the bar, and then back up. Do five reps, and rest the bar for a thirty count. Five more and rest. Five more and stop. Stop sooner if you feel a burn. ‘No pain, no gain’ can damage tissue with carbon dioxide and acid build up. It takes a while to recover from the irritation. It’s a waste of time. Amy, stand at her head. You are her spotter. If the bar wobbles the slightest, pull it back to the rack. Patty’s turn is over. Take her place and do three sets of five, also. Patty spots for you.”

I saw Ellie struggle. “Topless girl! Try to finish that one, if it doesn’t ache already, and then stop. You all want to be lean, fast and strong with better endurance. You are not weightlifters. You do not want to move a hundred pounds twice, you want to lift ten pounds twenty times and faster.”

“Jenny, take Ellie’s place. Do as I instructed her. Stop if it burns or if you have to struggle to complete one. Ellie, rest and watch over Jenny.”

I moved around the area, watching their faces and muscles, trying to see the tension. And I just wanted to enjoy these absolutely wonderful teens in motion.

“Ladies, when you are done, walk around and cool down slowly. The first one done, find some oranges, bananas or cantaloupe. Fresh fruit is the original energy food. We’ll drink tap water. Believe it or not, NYC water has fewer contaminants than bottled, except for distilled, and even then, read the label and country of origin. Some people lie.”

Ellie did the refreshment duties. The rest of us sat on the new furniture on the towels Amy insisted we use. The nearly naked girl returned with glasses, an empty pitcher and a tray of fruit. She began to cut melon and slice oranges.

Patty took the water vessel and filled it at the sink, scoping out the huge shower stall in the process and filled the glasses half full.

We munched fruit, goofing around, as the girls took a clipboard to record what they did, how many reps or at what weight. “Now, relax totally and concentrate on your bodies. Thighs, biceps, cheeks, elbows and every part. Do it individually for each muscle or joint and sensation. Write a brief, subjective description of what you find. Does your stomach feel warm or trembly? Your impression of you, in your words. If you feel heavy, chartreuse or crystalline, write it. Nothing is off the table. Don’t be silly, be honest.”

All five quickly did the numbers. Amy asked “Are you teaching us to find our center?”

“Not necessarily, but it’s in there somewhere, hiding under your liver, behind your sternum. If you run across it while inspecting some random twinge, you will know. I’ll probably know, too.”

They would concentrate, write something, and repeat. Suddenly, Leah relaxed and smiled peacefully. “Leah, hold on to that, and remember how you found it, know it.” She brightened more and opened her mouth experimentally. “I still have it. Perfect focus. You were right, sir. Thank you.”

“Keeping hold, stand and remove your leotard. Yes, like that. You are unclothed and can feel every molecule of air. Make your center grow.” She still smiled and felt the air.

“Walk to the nearest mat. Stand on the floor, heels touching the edge. Stay centered. Don’t think, do. Back flip, 360° rotation to a vertical handstand. NOW!!”

Leah instantly did it and stuck the landing, held it rock steady for a few seconds and lost her balance, toppling over. Her eyes overlapped. “I never did that before. I didn’t know it could be done at all from a flatfooted standstill. Wow. I could have held it and finished with a handspring back to my feet if I hadn’t lost my center.”

“Perhaps if I had said it that way you would have. But you can’t do something you can’t do, so you have to practice and perfect the techniques, then build your body up to be capable. Being able to get centered allows instant reaction without distraction but you are in control. You can change in the middle, too. You are not a robot, just hyper-aware.”

“Even in perfect control, Leah could not have completed two rotations if she couldn’t jump high enough.” Patty said, “But she could have adjusted without dwelling on it, done the one, and stuck the dismount?”

I pulled the little naked girl back to the sofa and then answered Patty, “Yes, she could have adjusted, but only if she did not waste time thinking about changing. Leah could have planned the stunt herself and reacted the same, just let her body do it.”

I looked at Amy. “You’re dripping orange juice. Stains? Cold water, and the sink is over there.”

She looked down. “Oops. Be right back. These feel so good in the winter. I don’t want them ruined.” She scooted to the bathroom.

“Patty, get up on the platform. We want to see you dance.” I took her hand, leading to the stage. She stepped up as I returned to the seating. “Touch the pole with your right hand, treat it as a partner and move to the rhythm when the music starts.”

On the control panel I set the front and both side cameras, feeding the recorders. The music was ‘Heart of Glass’, by Blondie, followed by the Eurythmics’ ‘Sweet Dreams’. Loud. Driving bass rhythm.

I heard the bathroom door open, looked up and saw Amy return, walking gloriously naked back to the lounge area. “The bra and panties are washed and hanging on the towel rack. No stains, thank you.” She noticed Patty on the stage. I had an idea.

“Hop on the platform just as you are. Stand on the other side of the pole. Dance to the music, mirror Patty’s motions.” When Amy was on stage in position, she and Patty made a great picture. One girl in a tight red bikini, straining to stay on, and one very naked girl, nipples hard as nails, looking each other over self-consciously.

“Ready? Dance like no one’s watching.” I keyed Blondie. Three beats into the intro, Patty began to move, and move fast and crisp. Amy followed suit. By the end of the first verse, they were in sync and rocking out, twirling around the pole, hips and shoulders keeping the beat.

They both hooked a leg around the pole from opposite sides, arching back, arms reaching for the floor behind them. The front snap on Patty’s stretchy top lost the battle under the strain. It flew away like a broken rubber band. She did not miss a beat and danced on even faster and sexier, though her face was as red as her tie-on bikini panties. Her nipples were about to squeeze themselves off. She looked alive and free.

The girls spun and twirled around the chrome post and each other, their touches getting more and more intimate. At the end of the tune, they embraced, breast to breast with the pole between them. Then Annie Lennox came on.

Patty kept undulating against the pole, almost making love. Amy, bending at the waist, reached around the pole and untied Patty’s bikini panties. The wisp of red fell away as the new girl kept dancing to the pounding beat, Amy mirroring from the opposite side.

I was beyond horny. Ellie pulled me up and relieved the strain in my shorts by pulling them and my shirt off. She grinned. “Checking my circulation.” And removed her own with a delicious wiggle. When I sat, she went to her knees and inhaled my cock as deeply as she could, bobbing up and down to the music.

Patty’s eyes bugged out when she realized what was happening before her, but she danced on. Amy, now behind, reached around and cupped her tits, fondling gently, and let her hands slowly slide down to touch Patty’s mound. Patty kept the beat and watched Ellie stand, turn to face the dancers, and lower her cunt around my dick, leaning back against my chest, staring directly at Patty being fingered by Amy.

Annie Lennox faded into Joe Cocker telling the girls to ‘Leave Your Hat On’.

No one lost the beat. Ellie rocking her hips, Patty and Amy danced together as one, motion more exaggerated as the sultry rhythm set the pace.

Jenny leaped on the platform with the two naked teens, leaning back against the chrome and rocked to the sound. Amy and Patty did what Joe told them and slowly pulled Jenny’s leotard down and off, touching and caressing her flushed skin as it was revealed. Her nipples received special attention, but when her pussy came into view, Amy continued to pull the cover off; Patty began to fondle and rub Jenny’s clit. The new sister, once naked, became fully involved.

Amy lifted one ankle, then the other and tossed the garment aside to the beat of the music. One hand joined Patty’s at the naked gymnast’s cunt; the other pinched and twisted a nipple. Patty toyed with the other.

Leah, obviously feel in neglected, kneeled in front of Ellie and licked her pussy and my cock as it went in and out. Ellie went insane when Leah sucked and tongue-lashed her clit. The kneeling girl let Ellie finish trembling, pulled her leotard off and took her place on me, face to face.

She impaled herself and went wild, leaning back, looking at the dancers upside down. Leah was already hot to the point of ignition and began to orgasm hard and fast. Her wails were the trigger that sent Jenny to the moon on the stage. The other two dancers collapsed beside her when the sounds faced.

Do not store gasoline near these girls.

Leah fell over sideways in a faint. I was still hard as steel and walked to the platform. “You wanted to know.” I whispered to Patty and led her back to the binding frame. Amy picked up a camcorder and followed, grinning.

On the stepstairs, arms and legs spread and cuffed, Patty was ready and wide-eyed. “This is what it feels like on the frame. Your safe word is ‘blue’. Say that and we stop. Not until. I’m calling the shots. Do You Understand?” Bossy voice time.

David Bowie sang ‘Suffragette City’ to Leah and Jenny doing a slow sixty-nine by the pole.

Amy filmed and Ellie lit the candle. I played casually with the girl’s body, touching pinching and tickling everywhere. She squirmed slowly. When I cupped and squeezed her sopping pussy, twisting a nipple, she peaked and throbbed wildly, thrusting her clit harder against my fingers, arching back.

While she was in the middle of a huge spasm, I took the candle and dripped hot wax on one forward-thrust nipple and, quickly, the other. Her eyes rolled back and she screamed. I bent my knees, stepped between her spread-eagled legs, aimed and stood up. My dick stretched her lips, blew past the remains of her maidenhead, and went all the way to the end of her pussy in one long stroke.

Patty’s head snapped up in mid-scream. “Green. God, I’m full. If I don’t split in two, fuck me as hard as you can. Please. I’m on fire.” She pleaded and thrust her cunt at me, fucking herself on my cock and moaning. Inside she felt like an oily fist, clinched tight.

I grabbed her hips and proceeded to puppetfuck the helpless, hanging little teen as hard as I could, slamming into her clit on every deep stroke. She turned and twisted and fucked back, seemingly in constant climax. I finally came to my end, expanding enough to pop her eyes open again and pumped hot liquid, filling her pussy to overflowing. “Holy Fucking Crap!” With one last attempt to squeeze my prick off, Patty went limp, panting like a racehorse.

Supporting her weight on my rigid cock, I lifted the weight off her arms and released the cuffs. “Ellie, free her ankles.” That done, I pulled her to my chest, her nipples pressed tight to me, and carried her to the stage, still impaled deeply. I unplugged from her weakly pulsing cunt and told Leah and Jenny to lick her clean. They pounced on the barely alive girl and did their best to tongue polish her to a pink shine.

Amy looked like she was going to melt, so I took the camera away and handed it to Ellie. “Film.”

Amy dropped to her hands and knees, turned her head to me and said, “Pussy, ‘til I come. Then ass, slow and hard.”

She was in for a long ride! I found her fuckhole and rammed in, long stroking her until she seized and cried out, “Again, faster!” I pounded her, balls slapping her clit, until Amy shook all over and dropped her head to the stage. I pulled out, repositioned and pushed through her tight pink rosebud, going very slowly, deliberately all the way in.

Her head came up, she hissed loudly and pushed back. “Sirrr! Yessss! Take my ass. Fuck me to pieces!”

We were the center of attention. Hands touched and rubbed both us everywhere. I felt someone tweaking Amy’s clit, finger fucking her in time with my thrusts. We peaked at the same time; Amy wailed and clinched her ass as I dumped the last load in her butt.

We separated and rolled onto our backs, looking up at the lights. Leah turned off the cameras and lights. We all wobbled to the couches and slumped into one hot sweaty mass of exhausted, fucked out flesh. Except Jenny, who went to the bathroom and returned with wet washcloths, soap and dry washcloths.

That wonderful girl washed, rinsed, rewashed and rinsed my dick back to life. Jenny sucked me to maximum rigidity and mounted up. She took all of me at once, until her clit scraped against my pubic hair and rubbed to and fro. “Now this big, bad boy has been in every pussy here. Lay still. Enjoy the show while I fuck you cross-eyed.”

Which is exactly what she tried her best to do. She screwed herself boneless in the effort. Up, down, side-to-side, front to back. I did as told and watched the show. The flying titties were worth an encore. When I was close to blasting away, Jenny lost the rhythm and began to climb the last peak.

Just as she shuddered and moaned, I pinched her pointy little titty tips hard. She froze, abs rippling and cunt muscles milking the last drops from my throbbing cock. Jenny toppled backwards, bending me until I flipped out, flinging our combined juices all over Patty. She wiped some from her boobs, smiled and licked me clean.

I looked up at Ellie behind the camera. She laughed. “I started when Jenny came back to wash Amy’s ass away. What a day!”

We fell asleep to Judy Collins showing Bob Dylan how to sing ‘Just Like a Woman’.

Someone turned everything off except the bathroom lights. Bless their thoughtful little heart. I woke up late, I figured. But thinking about it, we probably crashed a bit after eleven. Maybe it was the regular time. “Wake up, sexy heads! School, court, business! We can’t stop the clock.”

I jumped up, feeling more energetic than I had a right to be, shouting. “The tickle monster is on the loose. Save yourselves, grab the towels and laundry. Upstairs you wastrels and lovely trollops, we’re burning daylight.”

Many moans and groans later, we were up in the living area, the washing machine was busy and we were in the showers. I got out first, mailed the bids (or put the envelopes out for pick up) made coffee and finally looked at a clock. 7:00 AM. Better than I thought.

Amy emerged next, dressed to the nines, smart feminine, totally professional. “I think it will make a good impression for the court to see Patty’s trainer in the office. I’ll make sure they know her job is real.”

“If they see you looking like that, they will be putty. Thank you for pitching in.” I grinned. “How’s the tight little butt doing this morning?”

“Leah gave me a bit of advice last night and I feel fine this wonderful day.” She blushed, “It tingles every so often, but it reminds me how good it felt to give it to you.”

Leah and Jenny were taking extra credit summer classes, otherwise they would have nothing much to do between gymnastics practices, like Ellie. She was hanging with them today. “Ready for another day, sweating over the books, my hot little darlings?”

“Just payin’ dues, boss.” Ellie smiled, “Rather be here, working and dancing. But not all alone.”

Leah giggled. “What she said. Will we actually rotate to the next exercise machine tonight?”

“That’s my plan. No increases. Just speed up.” I answered. “Tomorrow and Wednesday, you will have the night off from the machines. Practice at school is enough.”

Jenny added. “A real night with nothing on the schedule. Be still my heart.”

“We can always work on finding our center.” Amy suggested. “The most that can happen is a sprained brain muscle.”

“I stopped trying and concentrated on my aches and pains, which were too small to bother me, and there it was. Just a calm focus, like the fog cleared and I could see clearly.” Leah shrugged, “And that is not right. You’ll know when you find it.”

“You girls might beat us home this evening. Remember the keys and alarm code.” I chuckled. “We have to rescue Patty’s things from the Chamber of Horrors.”

We munched fruit and granola for breakfast until the girls had to leave at 8:15. Amy and Patty straightened the kitchen. I went to the office to review the Monday morning crises out in the real world. For once, everyone was smooth and idiot free. I hope it was a harbinger for a good day.

Phil Nichols himself called at 9:00! “Mark, can you get Patty to Superior Court by 10:00? Not Family Court. The shit hit the fan.”

“Is Patty’s emancipation in jeopardy? Do I need to call my personal attorney?”

“No and I’m your lawyer, remember?” Nichols sounded very serious. “This has to do with something else completely. David will meet you out front and bring you in.” Phil urged, “Hurry.”

“Girls. Close down the house. We are leaving now! Something’s up. We need to get to Superior Court by 10:00, way the hell downtown in rush hour. Meet me at the front door.”

I ran down and grabbed my work laptop, tossed it in a briefcase and met the two perfectly presented girls at the door. “We have to flag a cab and get moving!”

It took ten minutes to get a cab on Amsterdam, but we were on our way. The cabbie advised us to go down the West Side Highway and cut across. “Bud, the avenues in Midtown are a zoo. Hang on!”

The man was a closet drag racer. We held on for dear life, but the guy knew his stuff. We were there with twenty minutes to spare. I tipped him the amount of the fare.

Patty laughed at him. “Wow, what a rush. You should have a sign saying ‘You must be this tall to take this ride’.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.