Business as Unusual
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2017 by autofocus

Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Orphaned computer nerd assembles huge team of assorted housemates as he discovers his solitude/orphanitude ain't a bit like the brochure. Spies, bad guys and family lurk around every corner. Atypical days in NYC are the norm.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Humor   Mystery   Workplace   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism   Politics  

I put the documents in the safe, killed the lights and went upstairs after setting the alarms. By the time I got to my room, the girls were quiet. Once clean, settled and warm, they probably dropped like narcoleptics. But for the questions swirling in my head, I would have, too.

I did sent out a mental note to the Great Flying Spaghetti Monster to extend his noodly blessings to them, to keep them safe, wherever they were in Canada, until school started in September. I hoped the Daniels had good management teams.

Sleep must have come, because the next thing I knew, four little maniacs were pulling me out of bed at 9:30 on a presumably lazy Saturday morning.

“Roadie Magic called. They will be by 11:00, this fine sunny AM.” Leah got out, “We have to set up the titty bar. You have to pick out come clothes we can wear while they are loading in.”

Four naked girls bouncing up and down made my morning coffee redundant. Nearly.

“OK. Amy and Ellie. Get some loose shorts for all of you. Sensible shoes. Don’t go commando. Your pants will fit Leah and Jenny. Wear your own Polo shirts and an over shirt. Wear a bra.”

“Leah and Jenny, look in my dresser and find a pullover shirt that will work. Get sport or dress shirts from the closet. I know it will look like a smock on you but will hide the fact that you have a wonderful set of free-range tits.” I thought better. “Ellie and Amy. Forget about the bras and your shirts. I like free-range tits. Wear your Polos but get one of my shirts. All four of you, use one of my neckties for a belt. Keep the shorts.”

“There is the furniture and the gym wear to deal with, too, Sir.”

“Get dressed, pour coffee, then talk after I make a pass through the shower and put on some work clothes, too.” Bossy voice. “Go. Scoot. Raid my closet all you want but there better be coffee ready.”

They scattered like crazed squirrels when I started toward my bathroom. Empty the bodily build up, shave, scrape the fur off my teeth, and a short shower. Fifteen minutes, tops.

Finally presentable, I went down to the kitchen. Coffee was ready and so were toasted bagels and cream cheese with Nova.

Bonus points for the bagels.

My shirts looked way better on them than they ever looked on me, and I told them so. Hesitant smiles flashed bright. A fashion designer could have dressed them. The wake-up coffee had some serious competition.

To the business of the day. “What’s on the slate besides the roadies?”

“I checked the monitors. All’s quiet in the cyber world. You have three more customers, two bid requests and the mail came. Looks like a few entries for Payables, but even more deposits.”

“Mom and Dad sent the power of attorney stuff. I have a credit card. No limit. The package is on your desk.”

“Cool. Leah’s came last night. Same deal. It’s in the safe.” I grinned. “Be nice to me. The way the papers are worded, I can have you now, even when your folks come home. I think they wanted a potentially bad transition to be easier, but they went overboard. They should be more careful. You realize that you will remain topless as long as you are in my house except when the penalty is temporarily suspended? What if I wasn’t such a sweet guy?”

“I’m guessing, we would never leave the dungeon. We could do worse.” Jenny laughed, “It would cut down the commute to school. That’s more horrible than the St. Andrew’s thingie.”

“Now that my horizon is expanded, the horse might be fun, after all.” From Leah!

“OK. What about the furniture and clothes?”

“I used the house VISA to order the furniture just like we discussed. It came from ‘Marks Brothers’ on the East side. Really. They were restocking a new warehouse and would rather unload it here than put it in the new storage facility and reload it Monday. We even get a 20% discount if you are good for today. No delivery fee, since they were moving it anyway.”

“That’s why I hired you, darling. You are personally involved and do good work. Thank you.”

Amy dialed a number on her cell phone. “Mr. Marks. Ms. McGee at Zephyr Systems. The delivery is a go for today.”

“3:00 is fine. Send extra dollies. Park in front. Give us a ten minute lead and we will have the freight elevator ready.”

“Good. Just have your guys take the packaging off and put it on a dolly. We have cushions. Our staff will take it from there and bring the empties back up for the next load. Your guys don’t burn out and you save a little overtime. We don’t deal with the wrappers and roll it where we want. Win-win.”

“Thanks. We’re confirmed for three. Pleasure doing business.”

“Damn, you’re good. You deserve a raise.”

“I don’t spend any money as it is. Everything I buy is a business deduction. It’s mostly your money, anyway. I don’t wear much at all, except during office hours and at the market.”

“Another thing. Tip each delivery person $20, there is some cash in my wallet. Staple a business card to the sheet when you sign for the delivery. New warehouse means new inventory means new tracking systems. If they need and he calls around, we may make the cost of the furniture back and then some.”

Ellie giggled. “Even half asleep, the boss makes money. What a guy!”

“Ain’t capitalism great! Now about the clothes. How are they coming?”

“UPS and FedEx until about 2:00. Basically, uniformed cross-town messengers. The rest Monday.” Leah answered. “Practices are Tuesday and Wednesday this week so we’re good. Amy gets the receipts and we’ll divvy it up later when we know the delivery charges.”

“Clockwork! Love it. Let’s get ready for the roadies. We have less than an hour. Amy, start processing the mail and get the checkbook warmed up. You three help me move the dance platform closer to the front. It is too close to the BDSM equipment for comfort. Nearer the dining table is good.”

The girls grabbed coffee or OJ and we started the day. We had to use my handtruck under one edge of the platform to muscle it around. There is no way it would tip over in use. It was at least fifteen feet square and quite heavy. The pervious owners must have had it built in place. At least it was carpeted. Scraped knees and bruised asses do not look good on a stripper.

We were just finished when Amy called down the stairs. “The kit is here.”

“Ellie. Go out the front with Amy. Lock up behind yourselves. Take keys. To the left out the door is a steel plate on the sidewalk. Keep people away from it. When clear, stomp on it twice and get back.” I had more. “Have the roadies unload near there. It should be in cases on wheels. Ask for the manuals. If they say the books are in the cases, look and confirm.”

“Leah and Jenny. Stand in the center of the elevator. This baby is not childproof.”

I hit the switch; the beast awakened and rose up, the roof rising loudly. Bingo, we’re on the sidewalk. “OK guys, load this show in.”

The roadies were twenty-something women and had the cases rolling. One pointed to each box. “Speakers, amps, mixer, players, lamps, stands, extra bulbs and filters. It’s all here and more.”

“We’ll check it off anyway. Once you drive away, shortages are our problem. Our fake claims are yours.” I smiled. “I don’t expect any but everybody’s covered.”

They had enough piercings and body art to make me think the big toys in the rear would not get a second thought. So, those two and I rode the elevator down, the others used the door after guarding the steel plate.

Once down, the two started laughing. “We built and installed that pole. The people who lived here had no clue. They also hurt a lot of folks on that equipment in the back. Those two were dangerously clueless. It was here when you moved in, right?”

“Got it in one. I’m Mark Allyn. And you are?”

“Dina and Donna Evans, founders and owners of Roadie Magic. You ever use those things in the back?”

“There goes the fake claim. Used the stuff once, and I’ll never let the girls play unless I’m here. All the sharp and heavy accessories are locked away. It gets used for role-play. None of us are into the real thing. People can die or be crippled by stupidity.”

“Used properly, those toys are a lot of fun.” Jenny said, “Now the pole is a different story! That will go nicely with our gymnastics exercise.”

“Might as well add some lights and music and learn a trade.” Leah laughed hard enough to loose her balance.

Ellie laughed even harder. “Look at yourself, can’t even stand on the floor, forget about the beam!”

“You guys are fun. Let me show you some tricks we built in. For starters, bet you did not know it had wheels.” Dina said.

“Talk to me, woman. That sucker is heavy.”

“Pull up the edge of the carpet. Look in that little door. See the socket? Plug in a grounded outdoor drop cord. Press the green button. Hallelujah! Four inch casters, sealed bearings and a three inch clearance!”

That and other secrets were revealed as the Evans Sisters set up the lights and sound the right way. They knew what they were doing, big time. One of those secrets included a huge TV screen and closed circuit cameras mounted on the light stands so the audience could watch the show from the bar. The control panel allowed a full screen view of any one feed, split screen views of two or three feeds and an additional input for a fourth cam or prerecorded filler during breaks. It wasn’t listed in the menu on the website, but included in the quoted price. Plus, the screen was on its own rack and was mobile, limited only by the length of the cables from the mixing board.

They also knew tons of juicy stories from their days on the road and kept the girls in stitches.

“Why do you still have the instruments of hellish torture and delights?” Donna asked.

“Yeah, right. The neighbors would go on or days. ‘Did you see that nasty stuff that Zephyr Systems threw out? I thought Mark was a nice guy. Who knew he tortured people?’ There goes the business!”

“Aha! You are that Mark Allyn! Finish up here, Dina. We will have speaks with Mr. Zephyr.”

They did an excellent job. They even helped put the presets on a tablet with the light controls. We were in the conference room quickly.

“What can I do for you, Evanses?”

Donna spoke. “One: We need a way to track our rentals. Two: Some of the bands try to hack in and change inventory or contract terms. Three: We need video surveillance in the store. Four: A more accurate pricing and depreciation. Five: People and equipment disappear in the ozone when bands break up on the road. I could talk for days.”

“One: I ain’t cheap. Two: The equipment is expensive but will last a very long time. Three: I need 24-hour access to your core database. Four:...”

“Stop. Cost doesn’t scare us. You couldn’t cost more than a 16 channel mixing board with all the bells and whistles. We replaced two. Insurance premiums are through the roof.”

“I supply a server and an accounting system. Hide a GPS tracker in the console or speaker cabinet. Pull power from the ‘On’ indicator light. No batteries means it always tattles when being used. Keep inventory by RFID tag behind the serial number. Use a scanner and dedicated printer. It will count and list everything within thirty feet. Inventory is a 30 minute walkaround.” I grinned, “OK so far?”

“What I want to hear. Hackers?”

“Stopped, insulted and destroyed.” I growled. “Nobody hacks Zephyr. Many have tried. Many have died. Well, their machines anyway. My firewalls shoot back using live ammo.”

“Where do we start?” Dina this time.

“Amy, get me a level three standard contract for a negotiating base.” I started entering a bill of materials, cables, trackers, RFID chips, spec plate glue, net access, GPS subscription, readers, scanners, etc.

I printed it for the Roadies. Amy handed them the contract. “No signatures today. We’ll meet next week. But buy this stuff. From different suppliers, different cities. Try to use cash or postal money orders. You do not want someone to associate this list with you. It will attract hackers.” I smiled like a friendly predator. “I will supply the server and software. I custom engineer my own artillery and targeting systems.”

“Wow! No wasted time here.” Donna laughed. “There’s a new sheriff in town.”

I pulled a small cube from my desk. “Got yer silver bullet right here, ma’am.”

Donna asked, “What to do with this?”

“Plug it into an open USB port. The screen will turn red and a picture of a crossbow will fade in. Left click the point of the bolt. It will flash ‘Y/N’. Type ‘Y’. Hit ‘enter’ on the keyboard. If someone tries to access your machine beyond normal website traffic, it will contact me and rat the assholes out. It will automatically shoot the easy ones. I can find and punish the rest of the bastards. They won’t know what stopped their fans and dumped the whole output of their battery or power supply into the motherboard, but they will smell smoke and see the sparks.”

“Ouch. That’s a nasty piece of hardware! I love it.”

“We do what we can.” I confirmed the meeting late next week for Thursday morning if they completed the shopping list.

The phone buzzed, Amy answered. “Boss, it’s the Marks Brothers. They have a thirty foot straight job and want us to make a hole in the curb.”

“Dina, Donna, it’s been fun, but we have another delivery due in minutes. Call me if you need help with the cube. See you next Thursday.”

And they were off.

“Leah and Ellie, bring up the lifter. Jenny, clear the sidewalk. You know the signal? Stomp the cover and stand clear. Amy, lock up and we will keep people from parking in our spot.”

Exactly one hour later, we had our nightclub ready to book dancers. “You girls will have to look at some videos online to get pointers on the Increasingly Unclothed Terpsichorean Arts. I do not have filters on the computers, so all I ask is that you don’t go to any site that tries to sell you something. If the browser blocks a pop up, close the browser and restart the computer immediately. I will disarm the virus later, once the firewall quarantines it.”

The deliveries from the online shopping binge had been arriving all day. Leah and Jenny announced the end of the incoming for today. “The rest will get here Monday. And that’s a wrap.”

We were all sweaty. The dust was streaking. The clothes were dirty. We were tired. We skipped lunch. Only one solution would work.

We ran to the laundry room, stripped and scattered to the showers. “What’s the dress rule, Sir?”

“You’ve been very good today. You worked smart and hard, and looked hot doing it.” I grinned, “No rules. Dress for comfort, your choice. After dinner, we have movie night. Our own and a feature to be announced.”

I wondered if they took my second person pronoun, ‘you’ve’, as singular or plural. I was answering the question asked by Amy.

“I like comfort, Sir. What do you want for dinner?”

“Whatever you feel like fixing. We skipped lunch and it’s pushing 5 o’clock now. Something solid before 6:30 would be great. I’ll be downstairs puttering around.”

I was curious to see the choices. Would they revert to the previous ‘normal’? What was ‘normal’? Would they be naked? That was the rule in effect until Sunday, suspended for the deliveries. Topless? Bold, shy or casual? Or wear enough to afford forfeits for planned misbehavior? Will naughty naked girls get spanked? I did not want that answered so much, because it shouldn’t become ‘normal’. It should be special.

Any clothes at all might be misbehavior. That was my choice. The designated dress rule was just for the deliveries being loaded in. Obviously Amy had a free pass now.

Those questions and many more would be answered capriciously. Works for me. Keep a firm hand at all times.

I got my own dust and grime washed away, put on some shorts and an old sweatshirt and made my way to the office. I checked my supply of used servers and desktops. The next jobs would deplete the stock. Time to go shopping.

The three new jobs were comparable to the bank and hardware stores, but larger. The bank was in Yonkers and needed the complete package. Another was a regional boutique chain trying to expand the women’s side and spin off the men’s market as a separate division, but keep a central control.

The last was an employee-owned natural foods market with too many cooks trying to put their spin on policy. Not good. They needed an arbitrator and psychologist to find a middle ground, then a computer system to run the store. And some common sense.

The first two would require on-site interviews and observation to see what they really needed and to determine how a system could be customized to mesh with their philosophy and work ethic.

The third was a bear. Fad-driven, not as smart as they think they are, egotistic, I-know-better-than-you-so-shut-up elitists in charge of their own asylum are always trouble. I would have to make it very clear: Get real or get bankrupt.

At least they were reaching out for accounting and inventory help. It’s a start.

Donna and Dina were going to be a delight. Unabashed counter-culture capitalists, my kind of people.

I checked my alerts. The Roadie Magic database was under constant, low-grade attack. Nuisance crap slowing their already burdened computer. The commercial protection and firewall were under stress but kept most of the intrusions out. The ones that got in were too clumsy to do any real damage. The talent was in lock picking, not data manipulating. The changes to the data were amateurish at best.

The little cube was making them pay for their sins. The Evans sisters were going to buy the next round when they saw the printouts.

The other clients were cruising along smoothly, no problems.

I began to do research on the two bid requests. What they had versus what they wanted versus what they needed. One was an oil distributor; the other was a fancy-shmancy driving machine dealer. I was going to bid high on both. The system would not disappoint and they would feel like they paid for the best. All either prospectneeded was my ‘standard plus’ operating/data management suite and oversight. On-site installation and training. Follow-up visits to tweak and monitor.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.