Business as Unusual - Cover

Business as Unusual

Copyright© 2017 by autofocus

Chapter 3

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Orphaned computer nerd assembles huge team of assorted housemates as he discovers his solitude/orphanitude ain't a bit like the brochure. Spies, bad guys and family lurk around every corner. Atypical days in NYC are the norm.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Humor   Mystery   Workplace   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism   Politics  

The next morning was Friday, balmy and bright. I had some normal business to do and, dressed in shorts and a tee shirt, sequestered myself in the office after a bowl of cereal and a few cups of coffee. I let the girls do whatever they did on a regular day. Ellie went to a practice with the team. Amy did the small bit of housework first and asked for the billing and account entries for the day.

I just pointed to the appropriate stack of paper on the corner of my desk and the stack of mail on the coffee table.

“Will that be all?”

“For now. Sort it out in the conference room and let me know if we need to go to the bank. Call the accountant and have him contact our attorneys to set the new corporation, based here.” I remembered something. “Are you in the uniform of the day? You and Ellie were good girls yesterday, after all.”

Amy was standing there in a matching bra and panty set Victoria herself must have custom designed for that girl. Pale blue, covering just enough to tease and entice, the panties were sheer hip-huggers and barely covered the Promised Land. The bra was barely there, more of a cover than support. Although it covered little and support was not necessary, the overall presentation approached nirvana. My shorts got very tight.

“You look magnificent, Amy. Excellent choice. I more than like. Maybe I’ll let you wear that to the bank when we make the deposits or go to market. For now, do the office work while I finish this update for the convenience store chain. I’ll walk you through the install process from here later. I can do it remote.”

“Yes. Sir.” She gulped and wondered to herself if I was serious. “I’ll be in the other room when you are ready.” She was a wonderful vision as she collected the paperwork and made her exit, visibly trembling. Her nipples were boring holes in the semi-transparent wisp of a bra. That lingerie shop deserved every penny spent.

A stray thought interrupted my work zone a few minutes later. Wonder what Ellie wore to gymnastics practice? I hoped she opted for the normal leotard and tights. Otherwise, the liberal attitudes on the West Side were going to be severely tested. For the sake of public order, I hoped she went with the regular togs.

I heard Ellie arrive at noon, about the time I finished the coding. It passed muster on my test machine, so I called Amy in to watch the install. We worked for an hour or so before Ellie made an appearance, still in her gym clothes under a long tee shirt. She took one look at her sister and ran upstairs. She returned wearing the green version of Amy’s set.

“I guess we were good yesterday. I don’t know how, but this is more sexy than naked.”

“You could have picked a less revealing set, Ellie. This was my choice, not his. I did it to please before he let me know he might want us to wear our uniform of the day while we run errands this afternoon. But if that is what he wants, I have do it.” She warned the reddening fifteen-year-old, “I’m sure he will have you stay dressed as you are, since it was your choice. If you change, he may not approve and make you go naked.”

“I think I might delay the errands until tomorrow and let you be naked now because you did not let me approve of what you wore to practice. We did not discuss the allowable variations from the stated rule for today and you did not ask if you were good enough yesterday to wear anything.” I was using my bossy voice. “What did you wear?”

“The regular stuff, leotard and tights. The teacher might have been upset if I had been nude or just wore undergarments. She thinks that sort of thing is only for modern interpretive dance.” Ellie shuddered. “That is another team for different girls. They perform for other all-girl schools, never even for parents. We kind of wonder about what the instructor is teaching the girls to interpret but they are beautiful.”

“Whatever. Give Amy your bra and panties and wait with me here while she puts them away. She keeps hers on for now. You broke the rules, not Amy. Are you testing me?”

Ellie hesitated, so Amy stripped her sister bare and left her in the office to face me. The minutes turned to days before Amy came back from putting the lingerie in the laundry room. Being the only girl naked, being disciplined for breaking the rule and being inspected by me were almost too much for the girl to bear.

“Put your hands by your side, Ellie. It was you who chose to go out this morning without my approval. You did not change into the bra and panties until you saw Amy and then you picked something so revealing you may as well be naked. So now you are and will remain so until I say otherwise. It is clearly what you wanted.” I glared a little. “You didn’t answer the question.”

“No sir, I’m not testing you.” I caressed her titties softly as she mumbled the response.

“Your behavior and your hard, pink nipples say otherwise. Apparently, you want me to order you to show me your body. Does it excite you to be touched?”

I touched her pussy mound lightly. “I can feel your answer, Ellie. You are quite damp.”

Amy returned eventually and watched me fondle her sister. “Sorry to interrupt, but do you want me to do anything more in the office, sir?”

“Go ahead and write the checks for the invoices we received today. Take any discount for prompt payment listed. Pay all credit card balances completely. Wait for my signature and then put the sealed envelopes on the table by the door. Make copies for the accountant with the pay date and check number. Put them in a folder and call their office and arrange for them to send an intern over to pick them up. File the originals in the Accounts Payable/Paid drawer on the bottom of the cabinet on the right side of the office.”

“May Ellie help when you are finished? Are you going to make her have an orgasm? I think she needs it, Sir. The poor thing is about to explode.” Bold and sympathetic words from an unexpected source.

“No. She is not allowed to come until I give her permission. She can help with the copies and filing. Being naked does not prevent her from pitching in. After all, you both worked all day in your birthday suits. What’s the difference?” I smiled at the thought of a naked office assistant. “I’ll spank her bare bottom after you are done with the last of the office chores. Hop to it or I’ll have to warm your delectable ass, also. I would enjoy that a lot and it won’t take much to make it happen.”

Amy shivered in anticipation and appeared to have a small orgasm herself at the thought. “It looks like you would, too.”

She got started on the checks while I continued to play with Ellie’s sweet and available body. She put up no resistance, taking what I gave her. When she started to whimper and pant, I swatted her fanny sharply and sent the overheated girl to help her sister.

Amy sent her to the copy machine with the first two invoices to copy as I went upstairs to the third floor to get a cold soda. Not expecting visitors, I took the drink up to my area on the fourth floor, changed into a pair of boxer shorts and sat down to consider what to do on the weekend. If the weather was clear, I might let them dress more modestly and take them out to a museum and dinner. If not, maybe order from their favorite Japanese restaurant up by Sherman Square and have a nice meal delivered.

The thought of either of the girls being more ‘modest’ than naked made me laugh out loud. Amy was currently dressed more modest than naked and, by that standard, could go out now. Ellie would need a skirt at least. Being topless in New York City was legal for women, making the motto ‘No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service’ clearly gender-based discrimination. The ACLU and radical feminists are my friend. Is this a great country, or what?

Ellie, sent by her sister, tapped on the wall to get my attention. “Amy asked me to tell you the checks were ready for your signature. Would you come down so we could finish up? The invoices are copied and filed and the packet is ready for the CPA’s intern.”

“It would have been nice if you had brought the checks up with you, but since neither of you thought of that, I will go down to the office.” I played with her girly parts for a few minutes, ramping up her conflicting emotions until her sweet body began to make its own decisions. Her twat was as wet as it could be and I had not touched her clit directly yet.

I smacked her butt once and sent her ahead, then followed the breathless teen down to the bottom floor. Amy had the checks arrayed on the table and a fountain pen in her hand.

“This is the last thing to do. The intern will be here in a few minutes and there is a note taped to the mail slot letting the letter carrier know that we have outgoing mail.” I signed; Amy sealed and placed the envelopes by the door. Before anyone left the office, the intern buzzed and the house phone rang.

“Amy, you answer the phone and I will get the door. Ellie, just wait there until we deal with this. If you don’t want to be seen, you could stand behind the door when I open it.”

Ellie dashed past me just as I turned the knob. I handed the folder to the intern, thanked her for the fast service and let her get on her way.

“I was so afraid you would invite her in. Whew!” Ellie blurted. “She would see me naked.”

“And if I did, you would have been dressed just as you wanted. I would have expected you to step up and introduce yourself like a proper lady.” I sighed. “You could also have gone into the office but you chose to risk exposure.”

Before she could react, Amy called out, “Ellie, the phone is for you. Someone named Leah Martin says she is on your gymnastics team and needs your help.”

Ellie dashed from the front waiting room to the desk in the office for the phone. It was not wireless, so she had to stand there naked to talk. After a minute of heated discussion, the naked teen put the caller on hold and told me her friend had a problem and needed to come over for a while, possibly over night.

“Why? What’s the problem?”

“Leah is locked out of her building on West 80th Street. Her dad is out of town on business and her mom has an emergency heart-lung transplant to do this evening. She is waiting at the hospital for the donor organs to arrive and cannot leave until she completes the operation. In the rush to get ready, she forgot to give Leah a key to the new locks. She doesn’t have enough money to catch a train to her aunt’s house in Fort Lee but can walk over here. Please, can we let her stay here?”

“I have no problem if you and Amy don’t.” I answered, “But what...”

Ellie interrupted my sentence, quickly got her friend back on the line and told her to come right over, confirmed the address and hung up.

Amy realized what I was not having a problem with if she and Ellie didn’t. “You know, of course, sister of mine, that the clothing restrictions will still apply. Sir was trying to tell you when you rudely cut him off.”

Ellie looked positively mortified. “I was, in fact, trying to remind you, Ellie. However, the rules will still apply. I expect you to take ownership of your decisions since I have to assume you were aware of that when you cut me off and invited your friend to come by.”

The poor girl was about to fly out of her skin. “You can meet this ‘Leah’ naked at the door or you may wait in the living room on the third floor until she arrives. That forces Amy to answer the door when she gets here and explain the situation.”

“Is this the girl who blossomed so fast and so well, it threw her balance off on several apparati?” Amy asked.

“Yes. Her and our teammate, Jenny Daniels, have had a hard time getting back into competitive form. They are a ‘C’ cup at least and refuse to flatten or sag.”

“Next question. Since she hasn’t had a chance to change into clean clothes, do you have anything that will fit her up top except nightwear?” Amy continued the interrogation. “Don’t you think she might want to get out of her leotard before the dried perspiration begins to chafe in tender areas? Your shirts are tight on you and will be uncomfortable to the extreme on a bustier girl, especially one who might still growing and sensitive.”

“I guess I thought Mark would automatically ease the restrictions or forgot about them. I should have asked first.”

“You’re learning. But you will have to live with your hasty decision. Now you have two more choices to make. One is to remain naked for your girl friend and explain how you permitted it to happen. Or two, you can turn her away at the door.” I said in my bossy voice. “You have already put your sister in a weird position. She has to open the door to whoever is there, hoping it is Leah and not someone else. Not you. Amy is wearing not much more than delightfully color tinted air. Think about her. I can’t ease the rules for her without being unfair to you and that is not a choice I will make.” I motioned Amy to come to me and fondled her sexy body in front of Ellie, actually massaging her clit through the panties until she experienced a monster orgasm. I could see the envy in Ellie’s eyes.

The door buzzer sounded, maybe signaling the arrival of Leah, the out-of-balance and temporarily homeless gymnast. “Amy, get the door. It is probably your sister’s friend but we won’t know until you open it. Ellie, either stick around and send her away or go up and prepare a snack for your guest.”

Ellie bolted up the stairs, either in panic or having decided to brazen it out. Amy straightened her wet and transparent panties as she headed for the door. It was hard to say who was more shocked, the two girls staring at the virtually naked and sexually flushed girl who opened the door or Amy at the sight of not one, but two slightly busty gymnasts staring wide eyed at her dripping panties.

Amy gathered her wits first and said, “Please come in quickly if you don’t mind. I’m more than usually exposed here. You must be Jenny, another of Ellie’s teammates. I’m Amy, her sister. Welcome.”

“Yes this is Jenny. I think I hope she can stay here, too. We were supposed to have a sleepover before Mom accidentally locked us out. Where is Ellie?”

“She is waiting upstairs in the common area. But before you go up, be aware she is naked today as a result of some careless choices she made yesterday and today. Basically, she chose her penalty voluntarily when she broke the standing house rules and today she is paying the price.” Amy warned the two astounded teens. “Some of the punishment may affect you two girls, directly or indirectly. Ellie will explain her choices when and if you elect to go up to the third floor.”

“Who is that?” Jenny asked bluntly, indicating me sitting at my desk.

“That is Mark Allyn who owns the building and is my employer. He gave us the whole fifth floor to live in as part of my pay as office assistant and house manager.” Amy answered. “Sir, this is Leah Martin who was expected, and a surprise guest, Jenny Daniels, caught up in the events which brought Leah to our door.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.