The Ambassador's Daughter - Cover

The Ambassador's Daughter

Copyright© 2018 by Wally Weston

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Laura is headed to Rome, the eternal city to live with her father. He is the new American Ambassador to Italy and she plans to spend an entire year to give her some insight into the workings of an American Embassy overseas. Her mom is at some yoga retreat in Monterey and her fiancee just dumped her for a middle-aged rich lady with a luxury condo in the foothills.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction  

(All about Naomi)

(That same weekend, Laura’s mom, Naomi Nightingale, was soaking up the scenic wonders of beautiful Monterey. The beautiful sights and sounds of the Bay and the surrounding forest gave inspiration in days gone by to the great author John Steinbeck as wrote his way to writing fame and fortune.)

Laura’s still attractive and footloose and fancy free mom, the unpredictable Naomi was getting a deep tissue massage from the yoga instructor’s head assistant Ricardo with his magical fingers that instinctively knew exactly the right place to press deeply into her mid-life needy flesh.

The fifty-nine year old socialite was on the verge of a monster orgasm and she wanted desperately to hide it from the smug Ricardo because he would assume she would want him to hop up behind and give it to her nastily prone-bone like Mrs. Brown bragged she had gotten from him yesterday right after the lovely lunch out on the patio.

Naomi was a bit overwhelmed by Mrs. Brown because the recently widowed woman was so free with her fingers and her tongue whenever they finished off a bottle of the Monterey Red. It was a wine that tickled her palate with nut flavors and the extra kick from boosted spirits and made her feel nice and open down below. She tended to lose all her inhibitions with the elixir and she acted in such a shameful submissive way that she said a little prayer that there were no hidden cameras whirring silently behind a secret panel and recording her obscene behavior.

The masseuse was calling her by her re-taken maiden name of Nightingale and she woke up to the fact that she was squirting quite disgracefully all over the massage table and that poor Ricardo’s hands were soaking wet with her emissions.

“Mrs. Nightingale, please, I have to fix it all up for my next client. It is Mrs. Van De Meer and she can be a real bitch if everything isn’t just right.”

Laura’s mother sensed immediately it was far too late to deceive Ricardo about her enjoyment of the fantastic “happy ending” he had just given her. She would have to tip him generously for an excellent job and hope he would keep his mouth shut around blabbermouths like Mrs. Brown that were infamous for their loose lips, both above and below.

Naomi ran into the tiny shower and rinsed off fully with the special blend of skin salve that the spa swore would make them all ten years younger after a short four week course of physical and spiritual renewal.

Ricardo made the repairs to the secluded massage station and spritzed a lot of aerosol fragrance from a prettily flowered can that he swung in an exaggerated figure eight like he was practicing some new kind of Olympic sport for perfume distribution.

She pulled up her bikini thong and gave Ricardo a good view of her bending over with her ass and her pretty shaved pussy on display to remind him with her bitchy nature that he could look, he could touch, but he better not be trying to poke her without her full permission to start any funny business.

Still, he was a nice boy and he did make an extra effort to get her off when she was a bit slow to react to his ministrations. Perhaps tomorrow if she didn’t get any action from the famous Doctor Duke with his yoga style of romantic interaction so popular with the “in crowd” that he was booked two years into the future.

Her appointment with the yoga instructor, Doctor Duke was for later that day and she knew that he would expect her to show him her best “Dog Up” form wearing only her bra and her bikini thong. The very thought of it was making her nice and wet between her legs and it was so far off that she knew she had to find a place to masturbate just to drive away the vague feeling of rejection after Ricardo was off to his next client.

She thought of her beautiful nineteen year old daughter off in romantic Rome, Italy with her traitorous ex-husband and his new younger wife and two new children that were not of his personal seed.

Naomi vehemently wished the stunning new wife was cold as a fish in bed and that the children were annoying at all times to their parents and not just when it was time to go to bed. If she were a witch, she would have cast a spell, but as a mere civilian bitch, she could only wish misfortune to follow her unfaithful spouse wherever he decided to go.

The yoga mats were cool and welcoming and Naomi allowed her skin to rub along their receptive texture to the point that she was as one with the soft yielding surface.

Doctor Duke was wearing his white robe that practically glowed with an aura of complete authority. She felt the essence of his thoughts of deliciously depraved exercises and knew immediately that he would be doing more than verbally guiding her down the path of sexual enlightenment during the coming session. Her suspicions were confirmed when she felt the weight of his lean and supple torso melting into her flanks and raised hips as she concentrated on communing with her inner core.

The touch of the master’s tool of guidance sliding with consummate familiarity inside her well-lubricated feminine folds caused Naomi to shudder with anticipation of his rough use of her buttocks and private parts for his personal satisfaction in a way that made her proud of her femininity. He put her though her paces like a well-behaved filly learning how to achieve the heights of orgasmic release. A pair of his teenaged disciples hugged each other in the dark corner and wished they were the rich lady getting his full attention on the yoga mat in the center of the darkened room.

Eventually, they both reached their point of no return and ran into the refreshing shower to renew their flesh for their next challenge.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.