The Ambassador's Daughter - Cover

The Ambassador's Daughter

Copyright© 2018 by Wally Weston

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Laura is headed to Rome, the eternal city to live with her father. He is the new American Ambassador to Italy and she plans to spend an entire year to give her some insight into the workings of an American Embassy overseas. Her mom is at some yoga retreat in Monterey and her fiancee just dumped her for a middle-aged rich lady with a luxury condo in the foothills.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction  

The magazines in the Ambassador’s waiting room were more boring than just looking around and drinking in the atmosphere of being a real American Embassy. There were so many people scurrying around with important things to do like they were on a tight schedule and didn’t have any time to pass the time of day or slow down long enough to answer a question.

She crossed and uncrossed her legs and noticed in the mirror on the opposite wall that each time she could see the pink of her silly undies that she liked to wear when she didn’t think any man would ever get a glimpse of how immature she really was. It was even more embarrassing to think that the words on the back had a little arrow that pointed to her brown eye and said, “Insert here” It was mortifying to think that some male might actually get into a position of actually seeing her silly undies and thinking that she actually wanted a man to ram his big thing into her back there like she was a bad girl selling her body right out on the street. It was just a joke between “the girls” and not really intended for male consumption and the thought that she was that kind of girl.

It was a surprise that Major Nickels came in and sat right next to her on the divan. He smiled at her and picked up a copy of a National Geographic that had actual photos of black females in Africa with no bras and smiling for the camera like it was the most natural thing in the world. She watched him scrutinizing the naked nipples and she felt her own nipples start to pop out erect just in the thought that he might find them interesting as well.

“Remember, Major, I was here first”, she said in a teasing voice knowing it would annoy him no end because he already knew she was the Ambassador’s daughter even though the biography on the wall didn’t have her name anywhere as part of his family.

The Major was doing his best to remain aloof from the young girl even though he found her quite delightful in a youthful and pretty young thing presence. In fact, he had initially thought her to be underage in a legal sense when he first saw her and was purposely cool and distant because he didn’t want any trouble with some accusation that he was hitting on an underage chick that was actually the Ambassador’s biological daughter from a previous marriage. It was unnecessary trouble and he already had all of that he could handle from his recent divorce that had cost him a nice chunk of his income for years to come. As a result of that, he had gone into a funk of hating all women and would only talk to whores providing they did their business and got lost without giving him any details about their personal life.

The very last thing he wanted was any sort of connection to a beautiful young girl that also happened to be the daughter of his new boss, the American Ambassador in a foreign country.

Major Nickels knew that his past record was in his favor with multiple tours of duty in combat zones before he got the plush assignment working with the State Department in a new role for him. Still, that would not be much help to him if some irate VIP daddy blew the whistle on him fooling around with his barely legal offspring even if she was from a previous marriage. Besides there was so much pussy floating around at this post between the young State Department chicks with their loose lips and tight pussies that he didn’t think he had any need to be anything but polite with the pretty young thing.

Laura had to admit it was decidedly distracting to her to have the handsome hunk of male prime humping material sitting so close to her that his sharply creased trousers were touching her knee when she turned slightly to his side to look directly in his face when she talked to him.

“We meet again Major; I hope you are not stalking me because I will have to tell my daddy.”

He just smiled at her like she was a disobedient child and it irritated her that he already knew more about her than she knew about him.

The older lady with the ring of keys around her neck came over to them with two baby blue folders that had dozens of different informational sheets inside. She noticed that the label on both of them simply said, ORIENTATION FOLDER FOR INCOMING PERSONNEL Laura thought it amusing that the Major was being treated exactly like her. She wasn’t certain if it was a promotion for her or a demotion for him. In any case, she had to smile because she knew with certainty it ticked him off because he just looked off into the distance like a spoiled brat.

Then the still attractive older woman with the keys and a little tissue in her hands that she used to blow her nose and wipe her glasses escorted them into a small adjoining room with a large screen television and two rows of cushioned chairs like one would find in a theater. They even had little empty receptacles for drinks on the side and place to put cigarette butts. She figured the latter was a no-no because each wall had a red and white sign that said “NO SMOKING” in three different languages. She was fully onboard with that sentiment but she could see the Major was not completely at ease with the directive because he asked the lady with the keys if there was a place he could go to “light up!”

Right away she crinkled up her nose just thinking about kissing a man with the taste of nicotine on his tongue and it sent a shudder down to her somewhat ignored pussy in its dormant state after the defection of her quasi-fiancée Bruce.

She knew she didn’t like the thought of taking that odor and the polluted sense of being taken advantage of orally by a probing male tongue. Of course, there were a lot of pluses to having a handsome man put his soft lips on hers and perhaps even venture down lower to make her have those fantastic orgasms that she had read about in the women’s magazines. She had daydreamed about them, but her Bruce had never been able to truly deliver on that promise with any degree of success.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.