9 December 2006 - Cover

9 December 2006

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - April makes good on her car deal with Dan and Karen...April was enjoying her time with Dan, treasuring every moment, "Now, this is the way to close a car deal!" she joked meeting his steady thrusts. "I can't believe Karen would pimp me out for a fuck and a four set of snow tires." "On rims," she added hugging him close to her breasts.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

It had been an hour since Karen had gone exploring. She returned to them proudly, wearing a smile of satisfaction. As she drew closer, Dan noticed the distinctive coating on her face and tits.

“Don’t you look lovely?” He admired the clumps of creamy white spots and the clear trailing liquid.

“I thought you’d approve!” She smiled, cuddling next to him. He examined the slimy mixture covering her cheeks, chin, throat, and tits, and trailing down to her navel.

“You must have been a busy girl.”

“I was very busy, a perfect slut for you. In the past hour, I was fucked twice, gave two blow jobs, and received four lovely facials,” she beamed proudly, sticking out her cream-coated tits like a badge of honour.

“I wish I’d seen you in action. You know how I love watching guys fuck you, give them blow jobs, and receive facials.”

“I’m sure I can attract more action, and I’ll repeat it all for you, my love.” She gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, the stench of fresh cum emanating like erotic perfume. “I’ll go and clean up for the next round.”

“No, please stay like that. You look like such a shameless, slutty wife.”

“I am your shameless, slutty wife! I’ll go and have a quick pee.”


Karen returned moments later, but not empty-handed. She smiled, caressing two hard cocks by the hand. “Look what I found!” She smiled, having one sit. She quickly rolled a condom over his large cock and impaled herself on it. As she began fucking him, she stroked the cock inches from his face.

“What would you prefer me to give, a blow job or receive a nice facial?” She asked Dan.

“A blow job first and as usual, let me see his cum on your tongue before you swallow it.”

“You got it!” She smiled and began sucking on her prize.

“Wow, you two are into this sexy stuff more than I imagined,” April offered, looking at Dan watching Karen. She had her routine quickly memorized and was able to fuck one cock while sucking off the other one.

Soon, the guy she was riding grunted his cum into her. She let him up, and he thanked her and vanished. Dan continued to watch Karen sucking on a cock only inches from his face.

“I’m getting close!” He soon warned. Her hand replaced her mouth, opening it for her target. She gave a little giggle while waiting for her prize. She smiled when he began to grunt out his cum onto her tongue. Several spurts missed landing on her cheek and chin. She showed Dan and April the guy’s creamy cum pooling on her tongue, then happily swallowed and showed the evidence was gone.

After his fourth spurt, she resumed sucking hard and fast on his cock until he stopped her. “Mmm, I love swallowing cum!” She cooed, sitting beside Dan.


“Dan, will you find me my next fuck, blow job, and facial, please?”

“I’d love to.”

“Can I help too?” April wanted, and together they didn’t take long to select Karen’s next fuck and more.

Three guys arrived at Karen, who was smiling. “You are such a good husband to me! I’ll fuck you, start you two on blow jobs, and finish with a nice facial,” she pointed.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.