Supporting Cast
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Paladin

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Two young gay porn video stars perform live on camera and in front of a live audience. They are then introduced to a "Lucky Draw" winner who has the prize of meeting his two top gay models. On a hunch both of the models cajole the young winner into taking a screen test to show he too has the qualities to make it as an erotic model. Is a new star going to be found?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

By the time I get back to our rest/shower/snacking area Tony’s showered and dressed again and is now back to being if not shy then nervous. I’m hoping he’s not nervous because Errol’s made that move on him and got him worried. It turns out it was the screen test thing and my heading off to see Donny that has him tense. I can at least put him in the picture as to where he stands.

“This is Donny’s card with his personal cell phone number and his direct office line number too. Keep it to yourself Tony and don’t flash it around to your friends. Now hang on while I find a pen.”

On a work surface I scare up a battered ballpoint pen and peel off a “stick it” label to scrawl my own cell and landline numbers on.

“You need to talk the job thing over then ring me okay?”

Of course now Errol has to do the same and hand over his numbers. Errol’s not done though and hands out some advice that I should have.

“Tony baby a few words of warning. If Donny sends for you to his office to discuss you working for him don’t sign anything there and then. Tell him you’ll think it over and then call me and I can tell you if the offer’s okay.”

He pauses for a moment and then grudgingly credits me.

“If you can’t get me then Luc will advise you like I would.”

Thinking over things to tell him I mention just one more item.

“If Donny puts a move on you in his office you can turn him down. He doesn’t bear grudges that way. If you fancy some cock with him cool but it won’t buy you any special privileges either. It’ll be your call!”

That sends Tony off with a lot to think about. After he’s gone Errol and I change into our street clothes which in his case is pretty fancy since he’s off to a dance club. Mine are expensive but muted. Dark blue slacks with a pale blue shirt team up nicely with a silk soft black leather jacket and black slip on shoes to make up my outfit. Only a block down from “Long Hard Videos” is a nice restaurant called “Bonne Temps” where I like to eat.

I stroll along to it and find a table for two, though I’m on my own, off in a corner. One thing Errol and I share is the ability to eat like a horse and never put on an ounce. That’s a good thing when you rely for your living on looking slim, sexy, and boyishly hot. I order a fillet steak with a jacket potato and onion rings and mushrooms. I limit myself to just one glass of the house red wine with the meal and finish off with a mug of their excellent coffee with cream and sugar.

After paying my bill and tipping Jess the waiter, he’s a fan of my stuff so I get the best service; I use my cell phone in the foyer to call a cab.

“Hello yeah can I have a cab to “Bonne Temps” on the “High Street” please?”

“What name please?”

“Cassidy!”

“If you can wait just outside there’s no delay.”

I leave off the “Luc” just in case the operator links the name to the videos. Unlikely but I have had one cab driver asking for an autograph and he was lucky I had a couple of nude photos of myself on me at the time so I signed one of them for him. A minute later my phone buzzes with an incoming text.

“Dark blue Subaru Impreza”

And that’s followed by the car’s licence number. I stand just inside the double glass doors until I see my cab pull up outside and step out to open the passenger door and slide onto the back seat.

“Where to son?”

“Do you know the “Old Cotton Mill” building?”

“Yeah sure! The one converted to apartments? Nice place I hear. Do you live there?”

“Yeah Dad rents me a place there.”

I never even knew my dad, but nobody believes a pretty boy, who looks around 16 or 17 at most, can afford to lease an apartment there. I figure I’ve maybe 5 more years’ tops as a star in this game so I aim to stash my cash but still live well at the same time. My driver pulls into the “Cotton Mill” short term parking area. If you don’t live there and have a permit you get fifteen minutes and then the cameras snap you and you’re sent a parking ticket.

I pay the guy and tip him like I tipped Jess and jog up the steps to the outer door. My swipe card opens that and it closes behind me all on its own. Crossing to the lifts “Big Cal” the night security guy strolls out of a dimly lit passageway. He nods politely at me.

“How’s the weather out there Mr Cassidy?”

“Getting colder but dry Cal. There’s supposed to be a hard frost over night.”

“Stay cosy then!”

220 lbs of hard muscle and bone ambles away. He’s an ex Royal Marine and it always feels safer knowing he’s wandering around the building. The lift whisks me up to the third floor and the door hisses open. When I turn the corner to where my apartment’s door is there’s somebody leaning in the doorway of the apartment opposite mine. My neighbour opposite’s son Martyn is lounging there.

Now he’s a nice enough lad and nice enough looking but lately he’s taken to what can only be called flirting with me.

“Hey Luc how’s it going?”

“Pretty good Marty!”

“Got anything planned for later?”

“Just some TV and a good night’s sleep.”

“That doesn’t sound very exciting Luc!”

“Well after a hard day’s work you need to rest up. Your mum must be the same surely.”

“But it’s not like you exactly do real work do you?”

“Well you’d be surprised how hard we have to work sometimes Marty.”

Oh I knew he knows how I make my living and he must think it’s easy peasy. I’m fumbling in my pocket for my door key when his voice alters. I’ve turned my back on him and I’m slipping the key into the lock when Martyn speaks again and his voice isn’t flirty he sounds a bit nervous and serious.

“Luc could we talk?”

I turn my head and just sense the change in him.

“Yeah okay come on in.”

I click on the lights in the wall sconces, stand aside, and wave him into my apartment. He looks around and he’s clearly impressed.

“Wow this is some place. I thought ours was classy but this... !”

Once the door is shut and locked I wave him over to the smaller of the two leather sofas that face each other. Once the two of us are sitting facing each other across the coffee table I nod to him.

“Okay you wanted to talk and it looks like you’ve got something on your mind so go ahead and talk.”

He bites his lip and I figure he’s trying to get things straight in his mind before opening up. While he’s thinking I slip off my jacket and hang it over the back of my sofa. Finally he makes a start of things.

“Luc if I’ve annoyed you the way I’ve been coming on to you I’m sorry. I’ve been doing it because at least in your case I KNOW you’re gay. With anyone else I wouldn’t know where to start or what to say.”

“So you think you fancy me Marty? I’m a good looking gay model so you figure I’m not going to call you a little queer bugger like others would?”

He turns his head half away and holds out a hand to wag it left and right.

“That’s the thing Luc; I think I fancy you and I think I’m gay but can I explain?”

He looks so wound up I decide to go really easy on him.

“Okay Marty take your time and tell me what’s bugging you.”

“Look I’m not a virgin, not with a girl or a woman anyway, but that’s the problem. I was at a party a few months back and I’d been drinking and this girl had too. She fancied me and we ended up on a bed together. Like I managed to get it up and we did it and I came. She never caught on but if that was losing my cherry then I wasn’t impressed!”

“So you had your first sex with a girl and it wasn’t crazy good and you think that means you’re gay?”

“There’s more Luc and it was bad. Dad, yeah him and mum are separated but I still see him lots, he decided I looked and acted gay so he arranged to make me into a real man. He hired a hooker for me to fuck. I mean she was a good looking lady but it was just too much for me to handle. I couldn’t get a hard on and dad decided I had to be queer if I couldn’t get off on a woman that hot. I ran out and I won’t talk to him after that.”

A light goes on in my head and I understand and sympathise with him no end. I look him over as he sits there quietly. He’s a nice looking boy and he’s got that “Emo thing” appearance going for him. He’s had his dark hair streaked with blue and he’s got earrings, a lip and nose piercing, and a single small tattoo on the back of his hand. He’s wearing loose black pants and a black tee shirt with a silver skull symbol on the chest. He’s got a variety of wristbands around both wrists and a thick gold chain around his neck.

“So you figured if a girl and a woman didn’t float your boat then you’re gay and I was handy?”

“Luc I’ve always kinda felt I liked boys but I never had the nerve to find out if I really am gay. I’m sorry if I bothered you but now you know why. I guess I’d better...”

He’s starting to rise when I halt him in his tracks.

“Okay I get it and I understand how you were thinking. Come here and sit down next to me!”

He looks puzzled but he does as I tell him and settles, a little bit nervously, alongside me.

“I never had your problem Marty; I was always sure I was gay. My first time with a boy I was scared stiff of what would happen as well as maybe disappointing Adam. Yeah my first boy was named Adam. Now happily I’d hooked up with a boy who showed me just how things worked and we ended up pleasing each other a lot. There’s only one way to find out if you’re gay and perhaps I’d be a good choice to show you the ropes.”

Before he has time to even think about speaking I hook an arm around his neck to pull him close to me. I kiss him slowly and deeply as I wrap my other arm in place and repeat my first kiss. He’s trembling and he’s closed his eyes; I can feel how hard his heart is pounding as I kiss him for the third time.

“So how did that feel Marty? Have I answered your question?”

“Please don’t stop; kiss me some more.”

So I do just that and with all the skill of long practice. At least he has some idea of how to kiss from his small experience with girls. So when I use my tongue he’s not too nervous to respond. After some more feverish kissing with him I slide my hand up and along his thigh to the crotch of his loose black pants. Beneath the cloth and the briefs under them his cock is hard and erect. At my touch he jerks and shudders as if I’ve stuck a needle into him.

“Let’s take this to the next level Marty baby.”

Standing I take hold of his hand to raise him and lead him through into my bedroom. As stunned and aroused as he is his eyes go wide as he takes in my bed. Custom built for me it’s half as wide again as a standard double bed and a good two feet longer. I don’t just sleep in my bed; I play in it. This bed is big enough for three or four to play in comfort.

I steer Marty toward it and give him a push so he sprawls onto the counterpane. Clicking a wall switch twice cuts off the overhead lights and turns on the sconces identical to my living room. Kicking off my shoes I start to unbutton my shirt.

“Take your clothes off Marty. I’m betting you’ve got a good body and I want to see it.”

Tugging my shirt out of my trouser’s waistband I pad through into my bathroom and toss the shirt into the laundry basket. Back into my bedroom I see Marty’s peeled off his tee shirt but otherwise he’s mainly still dressed. I unbuckle my belt and pop the top button of my trousers then slide down the zipper.

“All your clothes Marty; I want see all of you. You’ll be seeing all of me soon anyway.”

Stepping out of my trousers I hang them, I’m fastidious and everyone knows it, in my built in wardrobe. Stripping off my socks I scope out Marty again. He’s down to just his briefs and I have to smother a grin when I see he’s wearing something that seems to be “Emo” uniform. Odd looking Calvin Klein briefs were lurking under his trousers and I’ve fucked enough “Emo” boys to know they seem to love wearing them.

I ease off my own briefs and my long curved cock springs free of the stretch fabric. Oh yeah just because I fuck men and boys in front of the camera doesn’t mean I’m not going to enjoy fucking Marty in my own bedroom. I’m aiming to make sure Marty enjoys what we’ll be doing with each other too!

“I’m naked Marty so it’s time you were too.”

He’s quite dark complexioned but despite this I can see he’s blushing and has distinct spots of colour on each cheek. Standing he tugs down his bizarre red and yellow Calvin Klein’s almost defiantly. Naked his body’s as good as I thought it would be. He’s slender like I am and only slightly shorter than me. He’s also pretty well endowed cock-wise. Not quite as long as mine it’s easily as thick as my cock and both the barrel and the sack of his balls are much darker than his deep olive skin.

As I walk towards him he’s watching me like I’m a good looking but gay “Count Dracula” ready to feast. Oh I get it though! He’s what? 14 or 15? He thinks he’s gay, maybe hopes he’s gay, but now he’s about to find out for sure and he’s scared he might not like the experience. This would leave him not liking girls or boys either and leaving him in limbo! I move past him, grab the counterpane, duvet, and top sheet then toss the lot onto the carpet. This leaves my bed with just a pristine white sheet over the mattress and the mound of pillows against the headboard.

Moving up close to Marty I hook an arm around his neck to pull his mouth to mine in a long and deep kiss. My other arm goes around his waist, just above his taut rear, to pull him firmly against me. When our cocks rub against each other’s Marty moans into my mouth even as we kiss. I ease him slowly backward until, still holding our kiss; I can lower him onto my bed. When I drop my body atop his it seems like there are waves of heat pulsing out of him.

Breaking the kiss at last, well I have to breathe; I rotate my hips slowly so our cocks grind together. Now his hands cup my buttocks to press us even closer together. I kiss his neck now and down onto his smooth chest. Funny is my thought! I’m smooth and hairless all over because that’s what the punters like to see in my videos but Marty’s as silky as I am. Maybe it’s an Emo thing? Like I’ve said I’ve fucked a fair few Emo boys and they were all like this.

I move my mouth down to his nipples. Some boys have sensitive nipples like girls and women do. Though I’m a virgin with woman I see plenty of Donny’s girl models whose nipples pop up like my thumbs when they’re sucked. Like his cock and balls his nipples are even darker than his dark skin. Like those lady models it turns out Marty’s nipples are indeed sensitive to some kissing and sucking. He’s panting and wriggling around as I leave both hard nipples glistening with saliva to kiss a path down his flat belly.

His groin’s as peach smooth as mine so I’m still backing my theory about Emo’s and the lack of body hair. His cock’s rock hard and standing erect as I take a hold of it, slide back his foreskin, and expose his dark red knob. I allow a stream of saliva to trickle from my pursed lips to land on his knob and roll down his erection. Then cradling his hips I take that hot silky cock into my mouth. Marty bucks and groans as my lips close on sensitive skin!

My head bobs up and down slowly and rhythmically and I watch Marty’s face. His eyes are closed and his lips are drawn back from his clenched teeth as he sucks in gulps of air. Occasionally I pause to use my tongue’s tip on that swollen knob. From its slit there’s seepage of clear precum mixed with my saliva. Marty’s belly ripples and his hips lift up to meet my lips. I’m surprised he’s held back this long but right now his climax is hurtling at him.

When he cums his head flails around and he howls like a wolf in the insane force of his release. His wads of thick creamy jizm spurt into my mouth and I relish the flavour as he bucks like a wild horse under me. I keep working his cock with my lips and tongue and swallowing his juices till he shudders and goes limp at last. I’ve drained him but I’ll bet not for all that long. I slide back up his body until I can kiss his neck and then his lips. With my lips near his ear I murmur softly to him.

“So gay or not Marty? You tell me?”

He wriggles luxuriously and smiles at me.

“Well if I wasn’t sure before you’ve just convinced me. Hey you swallowed all my sponk when I came. Do you do that when you’re filming?”

I nestle up against him though I’m not ready to snuggle; I’m rock hard and need badly to get off but I can talk for a while.

“Nah the punters who buy the videos want to see the sponk, jizm, cum, or whatever you want to call it. If I’m blowing another model the director wants the cum-shot to show his jizm shooting all over my face. I don’t really get to swallow it.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.