My Ex Is Now My Stepmom
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Severusmax

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Frank Lombardo is forced by events to meet up with his ex-girlfriend, who has just recently married his father. It turns out that she wants to be more than just a mother figure to him, which is just as well, considering that she's ten years younger than him.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Note: The narrative switches from first person to third only in this chapter, as the story is exploring things more from an outsider’s perspective, in order to introduce the reader to Nick’s thoughts and perspective.

Nick Costas had been home for a good while when his mother slipped inside the door, her every hole sore from the repeated fucking by the six adults who had taken her every which way that they could. By directive from her new owners, Zoe Alvares, half-Greek, half-Dominican sex goddess as well as country club cafe waitress, kept every load of cum visible except what she had swallowed, of course. She also kept herself bottomless as she walked inside, singing as she carried her skirt in one hand, various gifts from her new owners in the other.

“Hello, sweetie, I’m home!” Zoe announced to her teenage son, very intent on presenting him with temptation of the sort that he’d be hard-pressed to ignore.

As it happened, Nick had been rubbing one out for a good while, thinking of several girls that he knew, from Cassidy in his homeroom class to Ariel, his chemistry partner. He also thought of a number of celebrity women that he’d absolutely love to fuck, the thought of screwing more than a few of them going like mad through his brain. Of late, his personal favorite was Diane Kruger, the German actress who had played Helen of Troy in that famous Brad Pitt film and was in those two films with Nicolas Cage, the National Treasure franchise. She could get his blood pumping in a hurry, to say the least.

“Oh, hi, Mom!” Nick called out, trying to cover up, though to be honest, his mother had never worried too much about his jacking off in the past ... it was probably just fear of the worst-case scenario.

Realizing that her son was likely up to hiding his erection and his masturbation as well, Zoe smiled like a predator and went directly after her prey. Still soaking in her lovers’ juices, her lips wet with the flavors of three different women, not to mention the jizz from the menfolk, Zoe yanked opened the door to her son’s bedroom without knocking and caught him red-handed, unable to hide the hard-on from not being able to cum just yet. Grinning from ear to ear, Zoe planted a very sloppy French kiss on her own son and made sure that he felt it, even as she put her hands on his stiff rod to stroke it.

“Mom? What in the world ... Mom, what are you doing? Wait, have you been fucking all day?” Nick expressed growing shock at each new realization ... his mother was a slut!

“Yes, I have, and you know what, I’m about to do it again, aren’t I? Don’t even try to tell me that you don’t want this. I know better, judging from Mr. Happy down here, don’t I? He’s enjoying my hands on him, isn’t it? Shhh ... just let Mommy stroke and kiss you, get you in the right frame of mind for this. You’re my golden boy now, aren’t you? My special, sexy young man!” Zoe came on rather strong, scaring Nick a little at first, though his boner loved it.

“Mom, are you hitting on me? Are you wanting to fuck me, your own son?” Nick exclaimed with absolute astonishment at this prospect.

“Hell, yes, boy, and you know that it’s going to happen, so don’t fight it, okay? Let Mommy fuck you good and hard! Let Mommy use your body for her own pleasure ... and use hers for yours. You don’t mind sloppy seconds, do you?” Zoe continued to make her advances, pushing her son back onto his bed to straddle him and mount him at last.

If Nick was stunned at his mother’s sexual overtures before, having her wet, warm, slippery, juicy cunt envelop his dick like that was earth-shattering to the lad. He was now buried balls deep in the pussy that had jettisoned him years before when he was born. He was too far gone to fight the urges, though, as the woman who gave him life now bounced repeatedly on his prick and took him as far inside her as she could. He shook and spurted after a few seconds, unable to resist the power of the overwhelming and brazen lust of his own flesh and blood.

Trying to rise, still shellshocked, Nick found himself pinned by his own, dear mother, who kept kissing him for the sheer joy of it. Zoe wouldn’t come up for air or anything, or so it felt to the increasingly amazed and entranced son of hers, who couldn’t believe what was happening to him. It was even more stunning when Zoe rose, took her son by the hand, and led him to the kitchen and dining area, still bottomless and soaking with cum. There she proceeded to kneel and make his cock disappear into her throat, as she sucked on him so hard right then.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.