My Ex Is Now My Stepmom
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by Severusmax

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Frank Lombardo is forced by events to meet up with his ex-girlfriend, who has just recently married his father. It turns out that she wants to be more than just a mother figure to him, which is just as well, considering that she's ten years younger than him.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

This was a meeting to which I was not looking forward, not in the least, to be frank. Well, I suppose that I should be frank, as that is my name. Franco Lombardo, to be precise, but everyone just called me Frank. I was probably, at least on the surface, your standard fare Italian-American, with a slightly olive skin tone, dark brown eyes, and dark brown hair to match. That there were plenty of blonde and redheaded Italians was beside the point. People have a stereotype, and physically in many ways, I fit that typical look.

Another area where I was pretty commonplace was being at least technically a Roman Catholic. I hadn’t been to Mass in about six months, made any confessions in over a year, or showed any real interest in Catholic dogma or morals in my daily life, but yes, I was, at least on paper, a baptized and confirmed son of Holy Mother Church. Frankly, I was a bit disgusted with the Church since my father’s annulment of his marriage to my mother, along with all those stories about priests molesting altar boys and such, but I still hadn’t broken with Rome or anything.

In terms of my private life, of course, I was about as far from the Church’s morals and teachings as could be, which would be where this meeting came in, of course. You see, I had broken up with my girlfriend Vera about six months prior to this occasion, due to a bit of irreconcilable differences over infidelity, and being frank as always, I will admit that the cheating was mutual. I wasn’t any more cut out to be monogamous than Vera was, to be perfectly candid. This led to a sort of mutual discovery of our infidelity one day at my father’s country club, where a very naked Vera and my own father, Bruno Lombardo, equally nude, walked in on me in a threesome with my sister Alessandra and her boyfriend Steven Goldman.

There were some things that perhaps neither a father or a son wished to see, or even should see, such as brother-sister incest, one’s own father stepping out of the shower with one’s girlfriend, or one’s son taking it up the butt from his sister’s boyfriend, while sticking it up said sister’s ass in a train. That Dad and Vera had been fucking was obvious from the way that they came in fresh from the shower together, holding hands, no less. That I was engaged in a lengthy menage a trois with my sultry sister and her hot, very bisexual boyfriend was equally blatant because they saw us in flagrante delicto.

Naturally, this had led to a very loud, very unpleasant row with my father and now ex-girlfriend, along with Alessandra and Steven, my sister and I being threatened with disinheritance by Dad, even while my ex thundered her disgust at my incest and sexuality at me with all of the invective to be expected of a working-class London girl who had frequently served as a barmaid. I also cast aspersions on my father’s annulment, calling it the divorce that it really was, defending my mother’s honor in my own clumsy way and assuring Dad that I wanted no part of his money. I also implied that he was connected to the Mob, which he found most offensive, of course. He, in turn, insinuated that my incestuous affections extended to my mother, as did Vera (they did not). I very much bit back hard, as did my sister and her boyfriend, calling my ex a “golddigger” and worse things than that, while she called Steven and me “fags” and so forth.

With that, Alex (she preferred that version of her name to Sandra for reasons that escaped me even to this day), Steven, and I got dressed in a hurry, stormed out, and went back to my mother’s place, which my father was still forced to pay for due to the terms of a court settlement that largely ignored the Vatican’s treatment of their marriage as invalid (and rightly so). My mother, who had candidly not given a damn about what I did as long as I didn’t break any laws or anything like that these days, simply shrugged, left us alone to finish our business from before, and brought us sandwiches later, though she also flirted a little with Steven (she was human, right). If she knew or cared what we had just done, she didn’t indicate it at all. She also didn’t say grace before the meal, thanks to her own resentment of the Church (and she had been a pious Catholic up to this point).

Fast forwarding back to this meeting, one should consider that I had ignored the rather insulting (in my view) invitation to Dad’s wedding to Vera and simply refused to have anything to do with either of them. I had books to write, a publishing agent to please, classes to teach, and more to the point, a sister and our boyfriend (by now, this was kind of understood) to gratify sexually. Alex was already pregnant and we suspected that she had twins, because she and I were fraternals, so they ran in the family. We often waited until Mom went out somewhere on one of her mysterious dates to get it on, but we didn’t have her fooled by this point, and she dropped frequent hints that she knew what was happening, but simply didn’t care.

So, at any rate, Vera had invited me to meet with her shortly after Dad and she returned from their honeymoon in the Canary Islands, a popular locale for the British jet set, at least. Apparently, Dad was picking up some of Vera’s snooty personal tastes, at least in terms of what she often called “holiday,” being English, rather than “vacation,” the American term. It was at the club, to add insult to injury, since Dad had caused my expulsion from said club some time back (and Alex’s and Mom’s expulsion, too, whereas Steven was never a member, only his father’s guest, said father being an Israeli diplomat).

“Nice of you to agree to meet with me, love, especially here, given the recent, though hopefully soon forgotten, history. How are things with my darling stepson and stepdaughter these days?” Vera, all of twenty years of age, attempted to be filial, which was to me a rather sick joke.

“You’re kidding, right? You gotta be fuckin’ with me, you dirty, lowlife, trashy, golddigging whore! How dare you refer to me as your stepson or Alex as your stepdaughter? You’re not my mother, or even my stepmother! I’m thirty years old! You’re twenty! You’re ten years my junior and you want to act all maternal, and pretend that we’re family? You’re just my ex-girlfriend, playing my father for a fool so you can get his money! Someday, he’s going to realize that you never loved him, any more than you ever fucking loved me!” I got up, about ready to storm out already, but Vera grabbed my arm with surprising strength and turned down her shades to look at me with real hurt in her eyes, much to my shock.

“But I am your stepmother, Frankie! I married your father, so that makes me your stepmother, regardless of age, and I love him, believe it or not, just as I also loved ... and get this straight, please, STILL LOVE YOU! I never stopped loving you, Franco Lombardo! That has never bloody well changed, and this bollocks about me being just a trophy wife who doesn’t care about anyone but herself has got to stop! It’s no more true than anything else that we said so cruelly and viciously that day, such as your father being a ‘made man, ‘ or anything of the sort!” Vera whined, pouted, and even sobbed a little, much to my astonishment.

“So, you’re in love with both me and my father, is that what you’re saying now?” I asked skeptically.

“Is that so hard to believe, love? Darling, I married your father, because I knew that I wanted to marry one of you, and well, you weren’t talking to me by that point. Partly my fault, I admit, but still, it was very hurtful and he needed company, as did I. By the way, he never disinherited you, not permanently,” Vera assured me.

“I saw the paperwork, Vera!” I reminded her.

“I know, but he reinstated you and Alex later, trust me! I can show you documents to that effect! You’re back in the will, unconditionally, because your father still loves you, even if you’re both too stubborn to admit that you’re still father and son. Yes, I encouraged him to put you in, too, though he only needed a little nudge. Think that he’s going to leave nothing to his children but all of it to me? Hardly! You’re of age to do some good with it, as is Alex. I know that you don’t like your father very much right now, but he still loves you and you still love him. I know that it hurt you, finding out that your father slept with your girlfriend. I get it! It hurt me to see you having a threesome with your own sister and her beau, but I’m trying to move beyond that now.

“Face it, darling, we both cheated! You and I! We’re both guilty of that. We both have to live with that fact. I’m no better than you, and I hate to break it to you, but you’re no better than me. Sorry about calling you and Steven those awful names, same with your sister. She’s a very sweet girl and I always liked her. I don’t suppose that she likes me anymore, though, and I can’t say that I blame her. The fact of the matter is that this would have happened eventually, either both at once, or more one-sided, simply because neither of us is made for monogamy. You know it, I know it, and so do your sister, her boyfriend, your mother, and yes, your father. We all know it, okay?

“I’ll be blunt here. I’m a slut. Hell, I’m a fucking nymphomaniac, a saucy tart eager to hump her way through half the men, and yes, women, that she can get into bed. I’m not sure what to call you, other than a lecher or a libertine, but so is your father, incidentally. Like often, though not always, is drawn to like. It wasn’t hate or malice that made us cheat, nor disrespect for each other, or a lack of love or neglect or anything else. When did I neglect you? I didn’t. Nor did you neglect me, which is impressive when you consider how many times you must have been fucking your own sister and her boyfriend.

“So, anyway, this is my proposition. I want to be stepmother with benefits, dear. I want to shag you, couple with you, do the horizontal mambo with you, and don’t even try to tell me that you don’t do incest, because that would be rich from a man still schtupping his own sister! I want us to be lovers again, whenever either of us want it, and don’t give me that bollocks about being faithful to your father or your sister. The same sister who already has a boyfriend? The same father who is presently screwing your Mum? Yes, he’s having ex sex with your mother, quite regularly, and with my blessing! Why shouldn’t he? Why shouldn’t you?” Vera made her rather astonishing pitch to me now.

“Is he now? That’s something, isn’t it? But he doesn’t know about your plans to fuck me again, I presume,” I objected.

“Oh, really, do you think that your old man is that bloody stupid? Of course he knows about it! We talked it over already and he agrees that I just plain have needs that he can’t satisfy and vice versa. Your Mum gives him sentimental attachment, great memories, a sense of his lost past and forgiveness for his huge, colossal even, blunder in letting her go. He knows that he fucked up big time on that front, but he’s making the best of it.

“What I give him is hot, sweaty, raunchy, dirty, perverted, deviant, wild, monkey sex, to be even more candid. If he wants to bugger me, I let him bugger me. If he wants me to peg him, and sometimes he does, I peg him. If he wants me to take on his mates in a gang-bang, and he has wanted that now and then, I do it! I’m his personal slut, but I want to be your slut, too. All the things that he does to me, you can do to me, and other things if they appeal to you. Nothing off the table, except scat, mutilation, and anything involving children or animals. Everything else, anything else, I shall do it!” Vera promised me rather forcefully, much to my surprise.

“So, you’re still going to keep fucking him, but also fucking me, and that’s the plan, is it? To what end, Vera? What is the long-term plan for you? What are your motives here?” I confronted her about that.

“Well, eventually, marriage to you whenever he dies, of course. I’d be everything to you that I am to him, and quite possibly more, since you’re young enough to fully avail yourself of my skills and my body. I’d love to be your little whore, just as I am his. Don’t worry, I shan’t ask you to give up Alex. Or Steven, for that matter. Neither your old man nor I would ever want you to break their hearts, especially hers, as she is his daughter, too, in case you forgot that. He still has a father’s love for her as well.

“In fact, that’s one of the conditions of this. Don’t ever dump his lovely daughter, your sweet sister. What you’ve started, you must continue for life. Same for Steven, and in fact, if Steven wants to sleep with me, I’ll let him, as long as he doesn’t break it off with Alex. And if Alex wants to try muff diving, I’m up for that, too. She can eat my quim and I can eat hers just like that. It’s okay to play with others, we all do it, but don’t hurt anyone like I hurt you and you hurt me, please. And, by the way, I really am sorry about the way things went down between us.

“Oh, and here’s your membership card again. And Alex’s. And he even got one for your mother and Steven again. You’re all members of the Herculaneum Club once more, in good standing. Look, this has all been a really big misunderstanding. We both knew, deep down, going in, that neither of us was the faithful sort, and neither of us had the right to expect fidelity from the other in turn. Sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander, turnabout is fair play, etc. We just didn’t expect that it would be so ... brazen on either of us’s part, or that it would be so damn taboo. I certainly didn’t count on being drawn to your father. He’s such a great man. Even your Mum is forgiving him and is okay with all of us.

“All that remains is you, your sister, and Steven, to go along with this plan. Yes, it’s going to require you to focus a little more, not spread it as much, ironically, because you have three, not two, regular companions to service and satisfy. Though I know that you shan’t ever cease to be a lothario. That’s just who you are, love. Also, you should know that Bruno’s vasectomy reversal went badly. His pipes still don’t work. Put more succinctly, he’s shooting blanks. He needs you to breed me, anyway, so that his seed will pass on through you. That and everything else is reminding him of how much he really needs his son, the wonderful Professor Franco Lombardo, Ph.D.

“So, what do you think of the plan so far, love?” Vera dropped all of this like a hot potato on my lap, much to my amazement.

“Well, I think that I should talk to my sister and boyfriend. This doesn’t have anything to do with citizenship and such, does it? An anchor baby would secure your future even better than a green card marriage would,” I observed.

“Yes, but she really does need your spawn,” Dad’s voice uttered from behind me, with Mom smiling at his side, “It’s called levirate marriage in some contexts, and the idea is that the next of kin passes on more or less the same genes as a pitch-hitter for the deceased, or the sterile, in this case. You really should do it, son. Forgive me, please, and fuck my wife, okay?”

“Do it, bro!” Alex stunned me as Steven and she joined us, “Sorry that you’re the last one to know, but frankly, brother of mine, you’re the toughest to persuade, being a proud and stubborn Calabrese hardhead as you are. Mom and Dad went with the path of least resistance first. You’re the last holdout.”

“Well,” I shrugged, “Majority rules, right? It seems that I’m outvoted. But you’re actually all okay with this? Seriously? Mom and Dad having an affair with each other, my stepmother joining me and probably Steven, and maybe even Alex, in bed. What’s next, Mom with Steven? Mom with Alex? Dad with Alex? Dad with Steven?”

“Who knows, except for the gay stuff. It’s not my cup of tea, but I respect it, contrary to how I was brought up and used to believe, that it’s your bag, just that you like women, too. For now, I have no feelings of that nature toward anyone but your mother and Vera. For now. And, by the way, thank you for acknowledging the fact that, younger than you though she is, Vera is your stepmother. That’s the first time that you’ve admitted that, at least in my hearing.

“And sorry about how I handled this. It seems that, given your hesitation to just jump into bed with Vera, which had to be hard to resist, you have more honor about how to treat family than I do. I never meant it to happen, but it did, and I’m making the most of it. Oh, and Frank?” Dad added toward the end.

“What, Dad?” I asked him, still stunned.

“Vera’s fertile right now. She needs to jump into bed with you right now. Don’t worry. Alex and Steven will join you when she’s had her fill. Guess that we’re all family now and family comes first,” Dad said as he hugged me, “Now, go get ‘em, Casanova!”

“Make your mother proud, dear,” Mom winked at me and kissed me on the cheek as I took Vera by the hand, while Alex and Steven actually slapped me on the ass!

“What is this, ‘Whip It’, by Devo, re-enacted?” I joked as I got ready to fuck my stepmother into next year.

“Yeah, how did that cute blonde put it, ‘ride ‘em, cowboy, ‘ right?” Alex said as she swatted me again.

“I don’t have to call you ‘Mom’ or ‘Mommy, ‘ do I?” I asked Vera half-seriously.

“Only in bed, love. Only in bed! Now, get me naked and fuck my cunny! Screw foreplay, I’m wet as can be, just talking about you breeding me! By the way, I wouldn’t be shocked if your actual Mum wants a piece of your fine arse and dick someday, too. Your old man is not in the best of health, sad to say, and she’ll need someone to hold her in his arms at night. I shall miss the guy, but I’ll enjoy his dick and his strong, manly arms while he lives! Someone will have to be ‘godfather, ‘ right?” Vera warned me as she got me naked in a hurry and we both ended up under the covers, my cock sliding into her twat just like it was yesterday.

That was when I felt something slimy and slippery and quickly realized what it was ... cum. I was getting someone’s sloppy seconds. My dick started to soften and Vera quickly understood why. Instead of getting upset, she tightened up on me and began giving me tongue while fondling my ass.

“Don’t worry, it’s not your Dad’s. It’s Steven’s spunk. Just a back-up plan, in case you’re sterile, too. We don’t yet know which of you knocked Alex up, do we? Besides, I didn’t think that you’d mind something that you presumably got inside her quim plenty of times, Steven’s jizz on your prick. Steven and I fucked right before our meeting, as it happens. Don’t get mad at him, though. Get even with Steven,” Vera punned, as I began roughly taking her from above, missionary-style.

“Oh, I’ll get even with him tonight, inside his ass, when I ravage his bottom like the butt pirate that I am!” I chuckled.

“So, that answers the question of which is the Top and which the bottom. You take turns!” Vera giggled as I rammed her very hard and deep.

“Yeah, we take turns, but he really owes me on this one!” I laughed as I screwed my stepmother as far inside her snatch as she could ever wish to have me.

“And I’m sure that you’ll make him pay, too,” Vera taunted me, “Now, make me pay! Rape your stepmom! Don’t hold back! Fucking use me! Make me your slut! Make me your tart! Make me your bitch!”

“You can’t rape the willing, Mom,” I reminded her.

“A figure of speech, sonny. Come on, you know that you want to bottom out in me! Balls deep! Give it your best! Ram me hard and long-dick me from behind! Hit it from the back!” Vera let go of her vise-like grip on my prick just long enough to turn over onto her belly and beg me for doggy-style.

“Wow, you weren’t kidding! You really are a nympho, aren’t you? How long were you with Steven before he came inside you? And how many times did he do that? And even if you did douche, you and I both know that you rode Dad today, or else he wouldn’t be quite so eager to share you! You must have worn him out or else handed him over to Mom’s tender mercies, which I hear aren’t always so tender. Trust me, I’ve heard her through her bedroom door on those occasions when men have visited her. Yeah, you’ve got it bad!” I taunted Vera myself as I indeed got my cock nearly to her cervix a couple of times, I went so far inside her.

“Oh, I fucked Steven, your father, a couple of your father’s friends and business associates, and two staff members from the club, and I plan to do a lot more than that. Your father knows, and again, it’s a back-up plan, in case you’re infertile. He wanted only people that he could trust, and those people are ones that he can, to do the honors, love,” Vera encouraged me as I rammed her very hard and deep indeed.

“But I’m the top choice, then?” I asked her directly, fingering her asshole, which made her squirm and whimper as it always did.

“For at least one of the pregnancies. We’re planning as many as seven, whether Bruno lives that long or not. Maybe even ten. We prefer that most of them are yours, if at all possible. Yes, your father will basically claim them and raise them as his sons, your brothers, and his daughters, your sisters, rather than pass them off to you. It’s a form of adoption, really, if you think of it. Though when he dies, he really wants us to marry. If you think about it, I’ll be his most enjoyable legacy to you, far more than anything else that he can leave behind, except perhaps Alex and your mother,” Vera confessed to me, “Oh, God, that’s right, another finger back there, please! I can’t wait to take your cock up my bum soon!”

“Kinky slut, liking fingers up your tush!” I swatted Vera playfully before slipping in another digit.

“Yes, and you love me that way, now that the dishonesty is over and done with. No more secrets. No more lies, stud. Just cocks inside needy cunnies, arses, and mouths, where they belong!” Vera egged me on.

“I forgot just how wild you could be in the sack, girlie!” I said as I pinched her bottom, making her wiggle her ass at me suggestively.

“You don’t know the half of it. Thanks to your father’s very understanding ways, I’ve been in and out of bed with a lot of folks lately, even more than usual, though I was always a bit of a slut. I think that your father is hooked on my slutdom, to be honest. He finds it attractive, much as you do, now that the fidelity issue is out of the way. Face it, darling, I’m a round-heeled slut and I have no desire to change the fact! Your stepmum’s a regular sex fiend and she wants you for dessert!” Vera made her own view of things pretty obvious.

“So, I can expect that if and when you and I tie the knot, our bachelor and bachelorette party are going to be a bit extraordinary for their entertainment, if nothing else,” I teased her, taking the hints by now that my father’s failing health, while tragic, would be the cause of a marriage that my entire family seemed to determine to arrange for me.

“Oh, darling, just you wait! I shall see to it that your stag party and my hen party are both galas the likes of which few brides and bridegrooms have ever seen! I know that it bothers you to think of your old man in such poor health, but we might as well make the most of it. I love the poor, dear man, he’s such a darling, a real sweetheart when he wants to be, if a bit gruff and macho, but that’s part of his charm. I shall miss him, but I shall also love his son and make him every bit as happy as I made the father. I was a naughty girlfriend, but our kind make the best of wives to the right sort of man,” Vera assured me, before my third digit sent her practically into convulsions, due to the intensity of three fingers in her butt while my cock drove deep within her pussy.

“Good thing that I know that you keep your asshole clean. You always did,” I grinned, relieved at recalling that fact.

“The better to take a good, hard cock up the arse, dear!” Vera snickered as her dirty blonde bangs stuck to her forehead thanks to the sweat of our coupling.

“I guess that you’ve just officially become a family tradition, babe. I don’t suppose that you’ll be able to keep your hands off our son when he’s old enough,” I laughed as she came right then, her climax strengthened by further talk of incest and sodomy.

My own load couldn’t hold back, either, as Vera’s warm, wet hole had clenched and squeezed it once too many, forcing my seed into her wonderful twat. As I withdrew my fingers from her asshole, she pressed her bottom against me in an obvious invitation for round two, the nature of it clearly being buggery. Not yet soft, and seeing that her backdoor was as clean as ever, I yielded to her entreaty and slid my dick inches at a time inside her booty. I knew that her ass would keep me nice and stiff for a good while, but that it would be a considerable length of time before I could cum again, this time up her butt.

My stepmother was in for a rough ride for the next hour or so, and I suspected that I would have an audience by the end of the session. Sure enough, it wasn’t much longer before Dad, Mom, Alex, and Steven all joined us in the country club cabin or whatever one wished to call it, our private lodgings as members of the club. Dad was soon on top of Mom, the first time that I had ever witnessed my parents actually fucking, while Steven had his dick buried in Alex’s twat like it was going out of style. I wasn’t quite sure what to make of this little orgy of sorts, but I kept at it with Vera, my prick growing stiffer and more furious with every stroke, much to my stepmother’s delight.

“Oh, God, Frank, I missed this cock! Especially up my arse! Good, fuck me harder, please! Deeper up my bum! Sodomize me! Bugger me! Take me, stepson! Fuck me good and rough! Use my bottom for your pleasure! It’s yours for the taking!” Vera urged me yet again, this time for even harder anal sex.

“I bet that you say that to all your studs!” I teased Vera as I grabbed her hips for better control and went as deep as I could into her booty.

“Caught me! I’m a sucker for sodomy! Drill my arse like that and I’m your fuckmeat for life!” Vera whimpered as I buggered her.

“Really, then how do you explain dumping me like that?” I asked her bluntly, having her right where I wanted her.

“I didn’t ... not intentionally. I was angry with you, but I was also afraid of you, knowing that I was at fault as well. I suppose that I didn’t talk to you in time, but I left you like sixty messages, which I guess that you never read. Anyway, that wedding invitation, which I gather that you took as an insult, was actually an attempt to seduce you, with your father’s blessing, of course, as he already wanted to heal the breach,” Vera said when not biting her bottom lip.

“So, you wanted to stay together and I let you go. Damn! Mind you, I was already falling for Alex and Steven, but there was room for you, too,” I noted as I really began taking her ass as she wanted it taken.

“It’s not too late for us, just as it isn’t for your Mum and Dad. As you can see, she might not be his wife anymore, but I’m pleased that they’re rekindling their romance, having a nice little love affair. Your Mum has become your Dad’s mistress, really. I find it rather charming myself. Mind you, she wants a piece of your dick, too, and of Steven’s, and I can’t blame her there, either. You’re already a motherfucker in some ways, due to shagging me. Might as well as boff your own mother, too. Believe me, love, she wants it, just as I shall want to seduce our son when he comes of age, as you suspected.

“I told you, darling, I’m a slut. A cum slut, a pain slut, and even a butt-slut, all for you and the other men and women in our lives. I’m a sexual plaything for you all, and guess, what, I love it that way! Screw my arse! Ravage my bum!” Vera encouraged me as I kept using her ass for my own pleasure.

I continued ravishing Vera, but finally, she lost it yet again and I exploded in her butt, sending her a very nice load, given the circumstances. As always, her tush had been nice, hot, tight, and slick around my cock, enhancing my delight in sodomizing her. Behind me, I heard Mom’s moans as she came, not more than seconds after Vera and I did, after which Dad shot his seedless jizz into her twat. At forty-seven, Mom was still quite the looker indeed, and you could tell why Dad had married her when she was sixteen, though being pregnant with Alex and me was a factor, too. She was only seventeen when she was delivered of us twins at last, some months after her wedding.

“Here, let’s wash this off, shall we?” Mom spoke to me as she led me to the shower, while Alex and Steven wrapped up their coitus, both of them moaning and panting as Steven gave Alex his moneyshot.

“Sure, Mom,” I agreed, a bit startled when my own mother began lovingly washing my body with the soapy puff.

“Thank you, Mom,” I told her now, prompting a very sensual kiss from her lips that reinforced Vera’s impression about Mom indeed.

“Oh, honey, for you, it’s no trouble at all! Your father and I are lovers again. We’re in love as if the past never happened. He knows that he wronged me and he is remorseful, but I have forgiven him and I will always love him, of course. He has been my ‘mystery date’ these past few months, and between Vera and I, we’ve worn him down to the point of knowing that he needs Alex and you. We’ve worked as a team on that.

“I dare say that Vera had been his mistress in the past, which I wish that she had been, there would have been no divorce, since she would have discouraged one. She loves being with married men, anyway,” Mom clarified with yet more kisses to my lips and my face, as I began washing her body to the sound of happy sighs from her.

“So, you and Dad have accepted each other’s quirks, vices, virtues, etc. You know what kind of man he is and you’re okay with it,” I smiled at her, “I ask because I’m the same sort of man, except that I won’t foolishly cast a woman who loves me aside. Not anymore. Not after my mistake of not speaking to Vera for so long.”

“Sweetie, I knew what kind of man your father was the day that we met, and I not only slept with him, I gave him my virginity with a very big grin on my face. I had but one plan: marry Bruno Lombardo, whatever it took. And it worked. If all I had to do was share him, that was a small price to pay for his name and his love. Yes, I know what kind of man you are, too, and it’s the same kind as your father. The same kind as Steven, too. I love that kind of man, able to love many women and have plenty left for all of them.

“Sure, I briefly lost him, but was only because he was being pressured to marry another woman, blackmailed, actually, and when he finally decided not to marry her, she gave up the baby for adoption instead of aborting it as she threatened him. He had been angry at me, anyway, so he had used that chance to drop me out of resentment, but once she proved to be a real bitch and liar, and then once Vera got her hooks into him, my return was only a matter of time, because Vera is a natural friend and ally for me,” Mom declared as she began slipping me a good bit of tongue and fondling my balls.

“Is Vera rubbing off on you, Mom? Are you becoming a slut, too?” I teased Mom, as I played with her ass and noticed that she didn’t object at all ... instead, she deliberately rubbed her buns against my hands.

“Well, as the saying goes, there are no good girls gone bad, only bad girls found out. That’s me, I’ve discovered, with Vera’s help ... and your father’s and sister’s. And now, my dear son, with yours and Steven’s. Baby, I badly want to have an affair with you, just as your sister and Steven and Vera are having, so how about it? Ready to become an official motherfucker, Frank? My name is Monique Marchand and I’m in love with my son! Want to make love to me? Want to fuck your mother?” Mom openly propositioned me at last, as my fingers slipped inside her twat.

“Ohhhhh! I guess that I know your answer, honey!” Mom continued, her hands wandering to my cock as she knelt before me and puckered up to kiss the head of my dick.

“Mom, are you ready to suck my cock?” I asked her, to which she replied by opening her mouth and taking it between her lips at last, “It’s been up Vera’s pussy and ass!”

“Mmmmm ... yes, it has, son! Her pussy and ass are delicious, as is your cock!” Mom hummed with delight as she sucked my dick, licking it as well from head to base and back.

“Damn it, Mom! You’re fucking awesome!” I groaned as I fucked her face.

“Yes, I am fucking awesome, and he’s even more awesome than I thought. Yummy cock. Fine ass. And hopefully, enough spunk to knock me up with one more set of twins! Yes, honey, I’m not menopausal yet. I’m a fertile bitch, but I haven’t been pregnant in a long time and I miss the feeling! One last chance before my body shuts down the egg factories, please! Make your own brothers, sisters, or both! Your father can’t, but you can! I want your babies! I want your seed!” Mom taunted me before she resumed giving me head.

“Fraternals can have different fathers, you know,” I pointed out. “Would you like Steven to put the other baby in you?”

Mom gave me a wicked wink and a “thumbs-up” sign, before stopping to tell me, “Well, the more men fuck me, the better my chances, so I’m game. Still, my favorite candidate is you, my own son!”

“What do you want to bet that Vera is right now getting her pussy pounded by either Dad or Steven?” I chuckled as I used Mom’s mouth as a cunt itself ... it was certainly wet enough past her lips, “And Alex, damn, she’s probably getting her fine booty rammed good by one of them, too!”

“Well, your sister is eager to try Daddy-daughter incest at last, so why not? And as for Steven, I think that he wants a piece of Vera’s fine ass, doesn’t he?” Mom teased me salaciously as she turned around and bent over for my dick, “Take my twat, please! Fill my belly with your seed!”

“Damn, Mom, you’re one sexy lady, aren’t you? My own French whore!” I teased her.

“French-Canadian whore, but close enough! Use me for your lusts! Fuck me hard, son! I want to have my own son knock me up!” my redheaded mother egged me on as I screwed her good and rough from behind in the shower.

My strokes went deeper with every second, as my mother moved her hips with the utmost desperation. She was eager to be taken, to be fucked incestuously at last, to have my dick go long and hard within her snatch. She bit her lower lip repeatedly as I slammed her slit, claiming her fine, velvety twat again and again. I owned my mother’s pussy and she knew it ... knew it and was thrilled with it! She pushed back at me several times over, as we fucked for a bit longer and drew the shower out.

However, at last, we heard applause and I opened the shower door to see Dad and Alex, both of them ready to shower themselves, while I heard screwing in the background. There was no doubt in my mind that Steven was taking Vera like the fuckmeat that she was. The sexual energy was strong, while I felt Mom’s splendid snatch around my cock, warm, wet, and already flowing with her juices. She began moaning very loudly, cursing in French, too, and the dam burst. My seed shot out of my balls through my dick, pulsing as I pumped Mom full of my jizz. I pulled out, gave Mom a very French kiss on her lovely French mouth, and led her out of the shower to dry off and let Dad and Alex in it.

“Wow, I guess we’re officially an incest family, but that’s what it takes to heal the scars, all the better. Dad fucked me good, bro. Really good. And it seems that you gave Mom a taste of incestuous loving, too. Steven is giving it to Vera, too. You might still catch them in the act if you hurry. I just plain love this, don’t you? Three men, three women, one hell of a loving family. It just feels and sounds right,” Alex told me before we kissed and Mom planted a lip lock on Dad.

“So, every man with every woman, eh?” Mom teased her.

“And every woman together, too, plus Frank and Steven plenty of times, right, Mom?” Alex said as she gave Mom a lesbian kiss worthy of the name.

“You sold me, at least. Now, let’s shower,” Dad interrupted as I led Mom out of the bathroom just in time to see Steven humping Vera like mad and shooting his load inside her already creamy cunt.

“Oh, God, Frank, I love getting your sloppy seconds! I don’t know if you realize just how much it turns me on to fuck someone that you just pounded!” Steven told me with a man-to-man kiss that left no question that he was still very much into me.

“Get some Viagra in your system and we can keep this going, hon,” I pointed out as I began sucking his dick straight from Vera’s twat.

“Yeah, let’s go all day! Yay for Team Orgy!” Vera giggled, as Mom planted a very hot kiss on her lips, too.

“And Team Incest. Don’t you forget that. We three ladies, counting Alex, have three horny men to serve, and well, you’re rather a bitch in heat constantly, which is catching on, I think. I vote that we all agree to officially have a poly-incest relationship, the six of us, and the hell with what society, the Church, or anyone else thinks! The Church didn’t think of me when it annulled my fucking marriage to my husband!”

“That’s where we’re all naturally headed, isn’t it, love? I’m all in favour myself,” Vera agreed as she knelt and parted Mom’s butt-cheeks to giving her the rimming of a lifetime.

“The only exception is that Dad doesn’t do the menfolk,” I pointed out as I licked and sucked Steven’s delightful dick.

“Oh, don’t worry. We ladies can lure him into it, I think. We should all be fucking each other, every last one of us. It gives us a bond that should always be there. Your poor father doesn’t have many years left, I fear. He should live it up while he can, and what better way to do so than breaking every taboo possible?” Mom encouraged us to reconsider, while shivers shot up her spine from Vera’s tongue exploring her ass.

“Love, I adore the way that you think! Mind you, I think that my husband’s strictly a Top, if he ever does it, so that’s fine with me. I bet you that he will come around. I just hope that my stepson and my future son-in-law don’t mind bottoming for an old, but charming and handsome Italian guy,” Vera assured her husband’s ex-wife as she kept licking her crack and asshole.

“Oh, is that how you feel about it, dear?” Dad spoke up, “You want it all to happen, even father-son incest. Well, I don’t normally go for men, but as my ex lovingly noted, I should enjoy what time I still have in this world, and she’s absolutely right. If my son and future son-in-law don’t object to bottoming, that’s okay with me. I just can’t bring myself to take a cock up the ass. That’s just too much.”

“Take your Viagra, Dad, and let Steven and I borrow some, too. I think that my ass is open to it, even if my mind isn’t. At least once, to say that we tried,” I bent over the bed and offered Dad my bare butt for his pleasure.

“You should fuck my ass, too, but for now, let Frank stick it in me while you put it in him. A gay sex train. Maybe the ladies would like to film it,” Steven suggested, while Alex made out with both of us, Vera fondled my balls, and Mom ran her hands all over Dad’s hairy butt.

“Sounds like a plan. So, everyone’s in on the Big, Happy Family Plan. Everyone fucks everyone else? Even all of the ladies?” I licked my lips as Steven bent over and I lubed him up to fuck his ass.

“Sure, let’s go for it!” Alex said as she began guiding Dad’s dick inside me.

Before long, I felt the pressure and pain usually associated with Steven’s cock, but it was now Dad’s, as he invaded my butt at last. We kept up the right pace as I saw it, my dick plunging into Steven while Dad’s rammed me good and hard. It hurt at least a little, as always, but after a short time, I adjusted to it and began to enjoy the effect on my prostate from his prick back there. Steven didn’t resist at all, for his part, taking me long and deep up his butt, welcoming every thrust with quite eager hip movements to draw me further inside him.

“Oh, God, this is perfect! I’ve been kidding myself! Dad’s strictly a Top, I can tell, but I’m strictly a bottom from now on! All I want to do with you is take your cock far inside my man hole! I thought that I was into both, but I can’t help it that lately, all I want to do with you is bottom! Can we agree not to take turns anymore? I just want you and your father to nail my ass whenever you please!” Steven urged me, turning me on even further at the thought of his butt being available to me on tap and never having to wonder who was going to be on Top each time.

“Your ass will really be stretched out, but, sure, why not? Two dicks regularly going in the backdoor and all of our gay sex being with you on bottom. Yeah, it will be stretched a lot, but I like it. After all, all I will do with Dad is bottom, so it fits that I Top with you every time,” I grunted as Dad reached his limit inside me and was notably struggling not to cum just yet.

“Pull out of me, Dad. Steven deserves a few strokes inside him, and, well, it will help you back off cumming just yet,” I urged Dad, who did as I asked, letting me withdraw from Steven’s butt so my father could invade him.

I watched with fascination, even as Alex grabbed the strap-on and eased it into my ass for a bit of incestuous pegging, kissing my neck as she did so. She also cupped my balls and caressed my buns. She even bit me a little on the back of my neck and licked me there, too. She thrust in and out a few times, but then she pulled out of me and bent over for my pleasure.

“Your turn! Your dick still has Steven’s ass on it! Perfect time to sodomize me as I just did with you! Don’t show any mercy, either! I went somewhat easy on you, but I want it rough, bro! I love your cock in my butt where it belongs!” my twin sister urged me to bugger her, which I was quite glad to do.

I kept fucking my sister in the ass, while Dad continued to pound Steven back there, but it was obvious that he couldn’t hold out forever, any more than I could. I got a crazy idea now, given that Alex still had her strap-on and thigh harness on.

“Bugger Dad while he does it with Steven and I do it with you. Mom, get under Steven, please and let him take your ass! Vera, grab your own strap-on and peg me!” I encouraged them, which just excited us all a bit, as noted by the growing smell of sex in the air.

The next thing that I knew, Mom was at the head of the train, taking Steven in her butt, as Dad sodomized him, while Alex pegged Dad, I screwed my twin’s asshole, and Vera slammed my ass for good measure. We kept it up for a few minutes, but it was just too much excitement from people already turned-on, and Steven came first, shooting his spunk inside Mom’s booty. Dad was next, unable to think straight, as he filled Steven’s colon with his cum. Vera pulled out of me as Dad managed to get out from under Alex, and I blasted my sister’s bowels with my jizz.

“That train was filmed, just so you know!” Alex reminded me, kissing me hard on the mouth with a great deal of tongue to boot, “I love you, bro, and any time that you want to try that again, I’m all in favor of it.”

“Same here!” Mom agreed, kissing her daughter’s sweet lips in a token of her Sapphic affections.

“Right on!” Steven thanked me with a hot kiss and a lot of tongue.

“It’s a bit kinkier than I’m used to, but I’ve never had so much fun in my life as I had today, with the six of us together. Sure, why not? I only go around once, I think, and the sands on my hourglass are falling in a hurry. I never expected to enjoy gay sex, but I did. At least with me inside my son’s ass and my daughter’s boyfriend’s butt, too. Wow, I left a mess behind, didn’t I, Steven? How does that feel, all that slimy cum back there?” Dad asked my male lover.

“Like Heaven on Earth! There’s no feeling quite like that of hot cum in your butt while you shoot your own in someone else’s booty! Well, maybe the feeling of all that dick in me while I rammed Monique’s tokhus, too!” Steven chuckled now.

“Alright, folks. Lunch break or dinner break, or whatever. Let’s wipe our dicks and asses, get dressed, and get some grub!” Dad urged us.

“I agree, but with one caveat,” Mom stated for the record.

“What’s that?” Dad asked her.

“I don’t want to clean up my ass! I want Steven’s jizz to stay put and leak from my booty while we eat! I think that would be very sexy, if you ask me,” Mom told him with a steamy kiss for him, leaving no doubt that she was in earnest, but that she would also do that with his spunk, “From now on, when a man cums in me, it stays until the shower, I don’t care if it’s twenty loads. I don’t clean it up until the next shower. Oh, and from now on, when inside and having some privacy, I plan to go bottomless, so just get used to it.”

“Totally, constantly bottomless, Mom?” I asked her, curious as we all headed to the club’s little cafe after dressing up.

“Yes, so bare that in mind,” Mom punned.

“Me, too! I love the idea of going around my bum exposed! Always naked below the waist. That’s how fuckmeat like us should dress, right, Monique?” Vera teased her with her hand on Mom’s ass.

“Exactly, Vera. What about you, Alex? Want to join the Bottomless Girls’ Club?” Mom asked my sister, who responded by rubbing her crack against my dick right before we arrived.

“Oh, yes, for sure! That way, when I want to grind and twerk with our men, it has far more effect. Imagine what will happen whenever we bend over and we have nothing on below the waist. Besides, it will be that much more fun walking around the house like that, giving our men permanent boners all day long!” Alex licked her lips as we finally walked inside the cafe.

“Works for me, as long as I get to go bottomless, too! Frank shouldn’t though. Nor should Dad. They’re the bosses around here from now on, right? We four, though, we’re just fuckmeat, as Vera likes to say. That’s why I want to go bottomless, as a sign that I’m fuckmeat for the men that we love so much, even though I’m a man myself and glad to be one. I want a much more submissive role in the future, but only with the men, if that’s okay with you. Also, I want very much to marry Alex ASAP, if that’s okay with her,” Steven said in a rather intense whisper that was loud enough for our party to hear at least.

“I think that it’s contract time, then,” Vera said as she began writing notes on some paper and passing it around.

“We, the undersigned, hereby agree that we are sluts, fuckmeat, and sexual playthings for the benefit, use, and pleasure of Bruno Lombardo, Franco Lombardo, and Steven Goldman, regardless of any and all of other, coexisting, and overlapping relationships, and that we shall never deny any of the aforementioned gentlemen the use of our bodies for whatever purpose they desire. We accept joint-responsibility for bringing gratification and satisfaction to all three men, ahead of any wishes or desires that we might have, and we further consent to be lent out to anyone or used by anyone that they shall so designate.

“We accept the duty to be bottomless whenever we have privacy, not wearing a stitch of clothing beneath the waist, and to only wear such underwear in public as they in their collective wisdom authorize for us. We accept that there will be no safewords between us, as we all trust and love the men that are named herein, and that we will subordinate our priorities, schedules, plans, and hobbies to the desires of said fellows so named in this document. We accept that our bodies no longer belong to us, but collectively to these men, and that we must not refuse to do any tasks or chores which they may so assign us.

“We hereby agree to renounce any right to sexual or romantic jealousy toward these men and any other partners which they might wish to enjoy. However, being the sluts that we are, we ask that these men not deny us the chance to gratify other people, but rather guide us, direct us, and command us to bring such people such gratification as they so desire. We beg their indulgence, patience, and forgiveness in advance for the sheer extent of our promiscuous natures, and their understanding and acceptance of its inherent consequences, such as continued sexual promiscuity on our parts, both at their behest and of our own volition, as we are simply incapable of sexual or romantic fidelity, just as they are.

“As a further proviso, let it be noted that Steven Goldman, in addition to being one of our owners, masters, and Tops, also wishes to be a slut, plaything, and bitch to the other two men named in this document, but only to them, not to us. He shall continue to dominate and use us as he pleases, but with the stipulation that, as he has indicated his desire to do so, he shall submit to the other men so named herein. He would further wish to be bottomless whenever practical as well.

“Finally, let it be noted that the owners named in this document reserve the right to spank, discipline, and otherwise correct us, as well as to film all activities that they so desire, either for personal gratification or for commercial use and profit.

“In abject surrender to the Men whom we adore,

“There, what do you make of it. There’s a spot to countersign if you wish. And now, if you don’t mind, good sirs, I want to order my dinner,” Vera winked at us while our mouths gaped open and our eyes bugged out.

“I sign right here?” Alex broke the silence with her query.

“Yes, right here. Waitress, I’m ready to order. Not sure about the men, though,” Vera downed her water in a hurry, and then ordered a Scotch and club soda, a highball, that was, along with a Reuben, steak fries, and a house salad with ranch dressing.

“She’ll also have a slice of cherry pie for dessert,” Dad interjected, asserting his authority now as her husband.

“Yes, of course. Whatever my husband commands,” Vera winked at him.

“You’re a submissive, aren’t you?” the waitress asked as she wrote down the order and then took Dad’s: a pastrami on rye bread, with a Long Island Tea, fried calamari and marinara sauce, and a slice of strawberry rhubarb pie for dessert.

“That I am. Proudly. And a slut wife, too. Just ask the husband. I live to serve these three men. My husband. My stepson. And my future son-in-law. In turn, all I must do is obey and share, isn’t that so, darling?” Vera asked Dad with a kiss.

“That’s exactly so. In fact, she wrote up this contract, which I have just countersigned,” Dad noted after handing the waitress back the menu.

“And I have just signed,” Mom declared, “I will let my son order for me. And I will eat whatever it is that he orders with a smile.”

“My mother will have the Chicken Cordon Bleu, with the onion rings, and the French Onion soup, plus a glass of Cognac and a slice of Key Lime pie for dessert,” I told the waitress, who caught on and wrote it all down in a hurry, “For me, a meatball marinara sub, some fried mushrooms, bourbon and Coke, and some gelato for dessert.”

“Emphasizing my French heritage a bit, aren’t you?” Mom teased me, sliding her hand over to my crotch to play with it, “By the way, I love how hard you fucked me in the shower, son.”

“My fiance will order for me, of course,” Alex piped up, signing the contract as well, as she played with her chestnut hair.

“My blushing bride here will have the salami and provolone on sourdough, plus the curly fries, the Caesar Salad, and some spumoni for dessert,” Steven got a kick out of ordering for Alex as he also countersigned the covenant, “And for a drink, a bottle of Merlot for she and I to share. I will have the Philly cheesesteak, with the curly fries, a pickle, and some chocolate cheesecake.”

“Also playing up my ancestry, aren’t you, babe?” Alex teased him, even as she moved his hand to under her skirt so that he could feel her wet, bald pussy.

“Oh, God, and yes, whatever it takes to remind you that I’m the boss now,” he returned the teasing a bit.

I grinned as I countersigned, too, leaving all of us accounted for, but apparently, that wasn’t enough, as the waitress, whose nametag read Zoe, seized the contract just long enough to slip in her own name before we caught on. I didn’t see it until a few minutes later, as Mom and I continued to flirt with and tease each other and the others. When I did, though, I quickly showed it to my family, all of whom smiled in agreement. The waitress had been bold, curious, and quite obviously attracted to at least enough of us to motivate her to take a serious risk.

When Zoe returned with our appetizers and drinks, I acted, slipping my hand under her miniskirt before she knew what was up, and yanking down her panties to her ankles. Unable to go anywhere without tripping, Zoe patiently waited while I helped her step out of her underwear, and then she nervously handed them over to me. This was a clear act of compliance with the contract’s “commando clause,” of course, and I rewarded her under the table by sticking my head up her skirt and kissing her clit briefly before getting back into my seat.

“I can smell how wet you are, Zoe. And your pussy is shaved, too. Very nice touch. Report to our lodgings after your shift and be sure to take off your skirt as soon as you’re safely inside,” I commanded her in front of the others, “By the way, your ass looks good enough to eat.”

Zoe, a single mom of thirty-five with a fifteen-year old son, blushed a bit as she nodded, and then leaned in to whisper, “I mean it, Master. I’m yours, his, and his. I will have to be part-time until my son turns eighteen and goes away to college, although I could lure him into it, if he’s open to it. I wouldn’t mind fucking my son, to be honest. He’s cute.”

“You’re rather adorable yourself, so that’s no surprise. However, no dice. You signed the deal. You’re in. You should have asked first what you were getting into, dear. You sign the contract, you’re ours. Move in with us. Your son, too. He’ll just have to deal with his half-naked mother serving three men. If he’s not gay, he’ll be very aroused by all of the constant mooning. Don’t worry, dear. We’ll get you fucked by your own son before you know it,” I winked at her.

“Yes, course, Master. Whatever Master commands, I will do,” Zoe told me, shaking nervously as I kissed her neck while Mom played with my dick, “See, my mother enjoys fucking me. So do my stepmother and my sister over there. Your son will soon fall in love with Mommy, if he hasn’t already, and with all of the women here. Look on the bright side. He won’t ever want to leave you. Why would he? And you’ll get to handpick at least four of his women, counting yourself. What’s your son’s name?”

“Nick. Well, Nikos Junior, but I call him Nick for short. I always had a weakness for dominant men, and well, I had him with my boss, a handsome Greek airline executive named Nikos Costas. We were lovers for a few months when I was twenty and Nick came out of it. I’m half-Greek myself. My mother is Dominican. My father is Greek as they get. And I really hope that you’re right about Nick. I’d love to have him stay with me and become one of the men in the group. The idea of serving and obeying him before he even comes of age is very hot!”

“That can be arranged, I think. Any teenage boy who doesn’t want to fuck his mother either has a mother who’s ugly as sin, is gay, or is a fucking liar, trust me,” Dad laughed as he swatted her tush and she walked away, swaying her hips and ass seductively.

“I think that we just created a monster. A very hot mess, too! Did you smell her pussy?” I chuckled as I ate.

“Darling, if she’s at all half as submissive as her actions indicate, she’ll be slurping up every drop of cum that she can and bending over for all of us in no time! She’ll also be licking our cunnies and arses, too,” Vera smiled lustfully.

“What she said,” Alex giggled.

“Exactly,” Mom added, “I can smell a slut a mile away and she’s one of us.”

“A half-Dominican, half-Greek slut, too. Yummy,” Steven grinned as Alex stroked him a bit under his pants.

“Hell, yeah, and her poor son has no idea what’s about to come for him. Heaven on heels and plenty of sweet tail to boot,” I laughed.

“Speaking of which, when we’re done here, let’s have another orgy, but this time, a free-for-all,” Dad smiled, while Mom planted a kiss on him and Vera gave me enough tongue to make many men insanely jealous.

“As you wish, Daddy!” Alex spoke for all of the girls, and really both Steven and me, too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.