How I Lost My Virginity - Cover

How I Lost My Virginity

Copyright© 2017 by bstrbrwn1

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A brother, sister and a vacation in the woods turns out different then the past. Who knew?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

When I look back on it now, I realize how messed up it was, but I can’t help but enjoy that special closeness it brought us also.

Sometimes I wish that I could say I lost my virginity to my high school girlfriend, or something along those lines, but I really lost it over the summer just after I turned 14.

I had seen some pictures of naked women and I wasn’t any stranger to playing with myself. I remember getting the swimsuit and underwear catalogs and sneaking them off to my room to rub myself until I felt that wonderful body quiver. I feel like I was a little bit of a late bloomer in part. I had only started to see small amounts of fuzz starting to grown near my penis, but I had never experienced shooting cum as part of my masturbation’s. As a plus, I didn’t have to worry about any cleanup either.

The summer was pretty much the same as any other. After school let out my family made plans to head up to our cabin by the lake for our annual two week vacation. My family consists of my dad who was 42. He met our mom who was now 39 in college and got married pretty quick. After that they had my sister Brie and 2 years later I showed up.

My sister and I get along pretty well. Being she is 2 years older she has always looked out for me. Brie is cute by most standards. She is 5’6, about 110 pounds and has medium length brown hair with blue eyes and a fairly slender build. Over the past year I noticed she started wearing tighter shirts to show off her budding chest more. I on the other hand felt I was a bit dorky. I was 5’4 about 100 pounds. I had short light brown hair and the same blue eyes as brie. I always felt a little self-conscience about my manhood, since I didn’t really have any pubic hair and I felt I was small in size, even though I was 6 inches hard. I didn’t really work out and was pretty skinny all around.

As I said, my sister got a long pretty good. It helped a lot since our cabin was semi secluded. We would pass most of the week playing cards, board games or swimming down by the lake. Mom and dad seemed to busy themselves with hiking, shopping or just lazing about the cabin reading.

I always had mixed feelings about going to the cabin every year. I liked running around in the woods and swimming in the lake and doing a little exploring, but there weren’t really any other kids around other than my sister. Like I said, we got along alright, but it’s not the same as other kids.

Just before arriving at the cabin, we pulled in to the local mini-mart to stock up on food for the vacation. Brie and I opted for some ice cream and waiting outside. While we were leaning on the hood of the car waiting on our parents some other kids came up, two boys and a goddess! She had long blond hair, tanned body, wearing a very small bikini top and shorts. The kids just stood outside the store counting money. I couldn’t remove my eyes. Those boobs just hung there taunting me!

A poke in the side broke my concentration.

“You’re drooling”, came a smirk from my sister.

I looked around a little dazed and quickly wiped my mouth, which was dry. Then I saw our parents coming out of the store. When I went to move I became aware that the site of those mounds had caused a slight bulge in my shorts.

I moved quickly and got in the car, covering my crotch with my arm as my sister climbed in the back seat with me. She just sat there smiling.

It didn’t take us long to get to the cabin and things had ‘calmed down’ during the ride. We quickly unpacked and Brie and I changed into our swim suits and headed down to the lake. The lake is a pretty good size with 8 houses that share access. Our cabin as a small trail that runs about 100 feet to a small pebble area and a dock. To either side of our area there are some rocks that jut out on either side and past that are some rocky areas along the shoreline. I beat Brie down and quickly did a cannon ball in to the lake. The shock of the cool water on my came as a big surprise. We usually came up a little later in the summer and the water was quite a bit warmer. I surface with a gasp, just in time to see Brie jumping feet first in. I treaded water as she surface.

“Crap it’s cold!” she spat.

“It takes a little getting used to, but feels good after that car ride”, I responded.

Brie swam back toward shore and so did I. I figured I would do a few more dives before heading back up to the cabin. When I came out, Brie was standing on the shore and grabbed her towel. From the angle I caught a sight of my sister’s bikini top and swore I could make out a pointy nipple. I’m not sure why I noticed this time. I had seen my sister in her bikini several times. Perhaps it was the girl from the store that made me more aware. I felt a little rush of blood to my face and my swim suit that snapped me back to reality. I quickly ran back up and off the end of the dock. When I surfaced, Brie was sitting on the pebble beach area just sunning. I decided I would swim around a bit and let the cool water do its thing.

It didn’t take long and I started to feel a little chilled myself. Then I heard mom calling for us to come get ready for dinner. I swam back to the beach area and grabbed my towel. Brie had already gone up so I hurried along and in to the house. After dinner we sat around and played cards until 10. Then mom and dad commented on it being bed since we had had a long car ride. Everyone headed off to their rooms. The cabin only has 2 bedrooms and since my sister became a ‘teenager’ my parents decided we shouldn’t share a room any longer. So, mom and Brie shared a room and my dad and I shared a room. As I lay in the bed waiting for sleep, I keep picturing the blonde and her voluptuous mounds in her bikini top. I tried to imagine what they would look like if she took the top off and then became aware of my growing erection. Being that my dad was sleeping in the bed next to me, I felt kind of awkward about playing with myself so I tried my best to empty my head of wonderful thoughts and fall asleep.

The next couple of days went by fairly normal. I spent some time swimming and wandering the woods some. We spent time with mom and dad going through shops in town and playing games.

After breakfast on Thursday, mom and dad settled in to their books. Brie asked me if I wanted to go explore around the woods some. I agreed and with mom’s permission and expectation to be back before dinner we set off. Normally I don’t explore too far from the cabin, but Brie took off on what seemed like a not so used trail. We had hiked for about an hour when just stopped.

“What’s up?” I asked and was quickly hushed.

Brie put her finger up to her lips, and then motioned me to come closer.

I slowly walked up and I could make out another cabin coming in to view.

“What giv...” I started as Brie put her finger back up to her mouth again with a slightly angered look.

Then she pointed.

As I came up a little higher I could make out the deck of the cabin. Then I saw what she was looking at.

On the deck was a man and a woman kissing. Not just that, but they were naked. The man turned and leaned back along the railing of the deck and the woman he was kissing stopped and knelt down in front of him and took the guys penis in her mouth.

I stood there in disbelief. I mean I had heard of a blow job, but I didn’t really understand what they were until now. Thanks to the trees and brush, Brie and I were fairly well hidden. Brie bumped me with her elbow with a wide eyed “do you see that” expression on her face. I couldn’t respond, only turn my stare back to the couple.

After a few more minutes the woman rose up and the man took hold of her and laid her back on a lounge chair on the deck and got in between her legs. It took me a couple of seconds to realize they were fucking.

“Holy Shit!” my brain screamed. Then we could hear faint moans floating on the wind.

Movement to my side caught my attention and I saw Brie slowly walking away.

Brie whispered in my ear, “We should give them some privacy.”

I turned and walked behind her down the hill toward the lake. The trail was a little steep and our pace quickened.

Before I knew it we were at the bottom of the hill walking along the lake.

Brie stopped when the path took a turn up hill.

Brie looked up the hill that was fairly steep and down to the lake a few times.

I finally realized where we were. We were only a few hundred feet from our beach area. We were on the other side of the large rock area. Normally we would just hike back up the hill which was pretty steep.

Instead, Brie headed down to the lake.

When we got to the water Brie sat down on a large bolder and turned to me.

“Oh my GOD! Did you see that!” exclaimed Brie. “That was so cool!”

My mind ran through all of the events quickly. “Was kind of crazy if you ask me!” I finally replied.

“Have you ever seen anything like that” she asked? “I mean, did you see what they were doing to each other?”

“No.” I said, “how would I?”

Brie looked back at me and then realized her question. “I don’t know, books, magazines?”

I hadn’t really thought of it. But I guess the Playboys or other magazines might have that kind of stuff in it.

Brie looked back up the hill again and then back to the water.

“What’s up?”

“I don’t really feel like walking up the hill yet. I’m too hot.” Then she followed up with, “Do you want to go for a swim?”.

I looked at my sister somewhat dumbfounded. It’s not like we brought anything with us.

“Um, we didn’t bring any swimsuits”, I reminded.

Brie just stood up and walked toward the water and removed her shirt and smiled.

“Then I guess we’ll just have to skinny dip.”

Once again the ‘deer in the headlights’ expression came upon me.

I stood there staring as my sister removed her bra, then her shorts and underwear. I could see her small firm breasts and hard nipples. She walked in to the water up to her thighs and turned around. I could see the small patch of hair above my sister’s pussy and felt a rush of blood.

“Well, aren’t you coming in?” she coaxed.

I could feel my face turning red. Here was my naked sister in front of me and I was getting an erection. Not only that, but she wanted me to come in swimming?

“I think I’ll just stay out here for now”, I replied.

“Come on chicken!” she said and turned around and dove in to the water.

I figured I might be able to sneak in if she was looking the other way.

I quickly took off my shirt and shorts and then watched for my sister to dive under water again and dropped my underwear and ran in to the water, dick bobbing all the way.

The water did feel good when I dove in. It helped relax me a little but just when I thought things would subside my sister swam up next to me. I could make out her boobs slightly floating under the surface through the murky water and it propelled my erection back to life.

To be honest, I felt a lot embarrassed and really didn’t feel like swimming.

“Doesn’t it feel good?” she asked while she floated past.

“It’s OK” I replied, “Just not up for swimming, I guess.”

Brie looked at me kind of strange for a second, and then headed for shore.

I watched as Brie swam back to the shore and walked naked up on to the large rock that reached out in to the lake.

I swam back until I could stand and walked until I was waist deep in water, still hoping to hide my erection. Though there was my naked sister now sitting on a rock only a few feet from me. She was leaning slightly back showing her breasts in full view with her legs slightly apart giving me a full view of the small patch of hair that barely covered her slit.

“Aren’t you coming out of the water?” Brie’s question snapped me out of my gaze.

How could I come out of the water with an erection? Especially in front of my sister!

“Um, maybe in a minute.” I tried to delay.

“Oh come on, the sun feels great!” she coaxed.

Brie started to look at me funny again. I really didn’t feel like trying to explain, so I took a deep breath and walked out of the water.

As my waist came out of the water I saw Brie’s eyes open wider.

“You have a boner?” Brie giggled.

I could feel my face turning red. I just wanted to walk out in to the woods and hide.

Brie keep staring at it.

“Was it me or the couple having sex?” she chuckled

“Huh?” I looked back very confused.

“You know. Your boner was it caused by seeing the couple having sex?” she asked again.

“Um, I guess.” I stumbled for an answer.

“It was kind of a turn on.” she continued. “I thought the water would help.”

It took me a minute to process the words. Was my sister telling me she was turned on by seeing the couple having sex?

My brain was feeling a little fuzzy as I walked out of the water and up on the rock. I quickly sat down and tried to cover my erection with my arms.

“Will it go down soon?” I heard Brie ask.

I looked back at her and she was staring at me.

My brain was having a hard time processing everything since coming out of the water.

“You know, will your boner go away on its own or do you need to play with it or something?”

I just sat there dumbfounded. Granted I have been wanted to play with myself for a week now, but to have my sister asked me about it?

“It’ll probably go away on its own in a little bit.” I replied. I was trying hard to think of something to ease my condition when Brie sat up and cupped her breasts in her hand.

“Do you think I will have nice boobs?”

My eyes opened wide at the question.

She looked back at me, still holding them up. “You know, when the finish growing. Do you think they’ll be big like the girl at the store?”

I couldn’t help but look at her breasts now. They were small mounds. I could see her skin still prickly from the cool water and her nipples standing out, pointing at me.

I stammered for an answer.

“Um, sure. I guess. I mean they look OK now.”

More blood rushed to my face. Did I just comment on my sister’s boobs?

“Does it hurt?”

“Huh? Does what hurt?” I asked.

“Your boner, silly”, Brie said staring down at my crotch.

“It’s OK”, I said.

“Can I touch it?”

Huh? What did she say?

“No way! You’re my sister!” I refused.

Brie just sat there for a couple of seconds, thinking.

“I’ll let you touch my boobs,” she offered.

The conflict in my brain started again. After all, this was my sister. Still, I had never touched a real boob before.

Brie must have sensed my conviction softening at the thought.

“Have you ever touched one?” she continued.

I just shook my head a little.

“Cool, I’ve never touched one either.” she admitted.

I looked back with that quizzical look again.

“You know a penis.”

Brie sat up pushing her chest toward me.

“Go on, it’s OK.”

I just stared at her breasts. There they were, inches from me, beckoning me.

I swallowed hard and my hand reached out.

Brie moved a little closer and my hand cupped her right breast.

I gave a little squeeze, admiring the softness. My fingers closed and I could feel her nipple hard between my fingers and thumb. I heard Brie murmur slightly and felt her move.

Then I felt her fingers touch my dick.

I jumped slightly and looked at Brie. Her eyes were transfixed on my crotch.

I looked down to see her fingers slowly wrap around my hard cock.

“Cool!” she mused, “It’s so hard, but kind of soft.”

I felt her hand squeeze around me and slowly pull up.

My hand squeezed her breast and nipple again as she slowly started to stroke me up and down.

I’ve been masturbating for the past 4 years, but my sisters’ hand felt way better than my own.

I brought my other hand up and cupped her other breast. I could feel my sister breathing heavier.

I took in the sight of my sister sitting in front of me, my hands on her boobs and looked down thinking to see the small patch of hair that was growing between her legs. Instead I saw her free hand between her legs.

Then it dawned on me. She was playing with herself.

Then Brie looked up at me and caught my stare.

“Do you want to try something else?” she asked.

Try something? I thought we were trying something?

Of course, my mouth only said, “Uh, like what?”

For the first time, my sister had a shy look about her. She looked down and then back up in to my eyes.

She looked nervous. I had never seen my sister so unsure of herself before.

I felt her hand squeeze my dick harder.

“Would you like to try some of the things those people were doing?” she said softly.

I felt a little faint. What was my sister suggesting?

“You know, I could start on you and then you could do to me.” she continued.

This brought up another confused look.

“I do you?” I asked.

This time it was my sister that looked confused.

Then she realized why I was confused.

“You didn’t see what he did to her?” she asked.

“They had sex.” I replied.

“No, before that.”

I shook my head again.

“I just saw her put his thing in her mouth before they had sex.”

Clarity came to my sister.

“You must not have seen. Before that he was down in front of her with his mouth on her, you know.”

Another blank stare.

“You know, her...” my sister looked down between her legs, “pussy.”

My eyes lit up.

I felt another surge of blood fill my dick.

“We can’t do this”, I said in my head.

Another squeeze around my shaft from my sister cause reason to leave my brain again.

“Uh, OK, I guess.” was what came out.

I wasn’t sure what to do. I sat there look at my sister who’s smile just got bigger.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.