Island Delight
Chapter 9: Prime Beachfront Property

Copyright© 2017 by rlfj

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Prime Beachfront Property - What is it about the island of Haka Nuva that makes one of the most remote locations on Earth so intriguing - and so sexual? Two scientific expeditions join tourists to study -and enjoy - the phenomenon.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

“Ready to go?” asked Tully. It was mid-morning and he and Babs were planning to walk down to the far end of the beach and work on their tans some more. He was wearing swim trunks and a sports shirt, along with a pair of flip-flops.

Babs came out of the bathroom wearing a thigh-length beach cover-up. “It’s not like I have to do all that much to get ready,” she replied. “After all, I’m wearing even less than you are!” She lifted the front of her cover-up all the way to her neck, proving it was all she had on.

“It’s a good look, luv!”

She grinned and dropped the cover-up back down. “Later, big boy, later.” She slipped into her own flip-flops and grabbed her floppy straw hat. Next, she rooted through an oversized beach bag, checking for sunscreen. “Ready!”

Tully nodded and followed his wife out the door. They walked hand in hand to the elevator, and rode down to the lobby, but then they made a couple of stops. First was at the gift shop, where Babs picked up another tube of the local suntan lotion; they seemed to go through a lot when they were there. Next was at the tiki bar, where they grabbed a couple of sandwiches and a half dozen bottles of ice-cold water; the food and drink went into a small cooler. Finally, they grabbed a few beach towels and a beach blanket, and stuffed them into the beach bag. Armed and ready, they headed down to the beach, each of them carrying a handle on the cooler.

Once they hit the sand, Babs and Tully continued down to the waterline, where the walking was firmer. At that point they turned to the left, and began walking east along the shore, leaving the more trafficked area near the resort. Five minutes later they were coming up on the ‘Clothing Optional’ sign. “Want to stop and strip off?” asked Tully, giving his wife a leer.

Babs snorted but didn’t stop walking. “What about you? You planning to strip down, too?”

Tully barked out a laugh. “If you get undressed and then I get undressed, we’ll end up walking down the beach with me pointing the way!” He gave a glance down at his trunks and then waggled his eyebrows at his wife.

Babs laughed also, and they continued on down the beach. Ten minutes later they were at a quiet section and left the shoreline and headed up into the sand. It was clean and groomed; at the crack of dawn every day a pair of sand buggies would drive up and down the beach picking up debris and raking the sand even. They set down their gear and moved together to spread out the beach blanket, anchoring it with their flip-flops.

Babs sat down and looked out at the waves softly rolling in. At that hour of the morning, it was quiet on the beach. So far, the only other people she could see was a young couple on their honeymoon, both naked, chasing each other out in the ocean and oblivious to the world around them. More people tended to show up in the afternoon; it always seemed to her that after a morning spent topless on the ‘regular’ beach, some of the couples worked up the courage to try the nude beach after lunch.

Instead, she and Tully had been coming to the nude beach almost from the start. She had been honest with Brenda and Liz when she had described her and Tully’s relationship as ‘lust at first sight’, but it was much more than that. Still, even at the age of sixty, both of them still found each other extremely desirable and had an active sex life. They made love just about every day back home, and sometimes more than that. Here, on vacation in the Maltesanos, it was like they were on overdrive!

Tully sat down on the beach blanket next to Babs. He also looked down towards the water, but he also looked over at his wife. He was both pleased and excited by what he saw. He hadn’t been joking when he had said that if Babs was walking naked that he would be pointing the way down the beach.

Back home, Babs made sure to let her husband know that she enjoyed spending time with him in the most intimate of fashions. When they were together, she made sure to leave off any underwear and only dressed in skirts and tops, or dresses. It wasn’t as if when he walked in the door, he would find his wife laying back on the couch, her legs spread lewdly, with a vibrator in one hand and a tube of lube in the other. No, she was probably working in the kitchen preparing dinner, wearing a knee-length skirt and a t-shirt given to them by one of their grandsons. He would kiss her and run a hand across her back, which simply confirmed that he would find nothing underneath. Babs would frequently give a sly smile and maybe a hip bump, acknowledging that she knew what he was up to.

Sometimes he would accept the invitation immediately, taking her hand and pulling her into their bedroom or even taking her clothes off right there in the kitchen. Other times it might be Babs who took the lead, joining him after dinner on the lounge as they watched television. Often nothing would happen until they went to bed, when Babs would put on a simple nightgown, and they would make love before going to sleep. Regardless, almost every day they would have sex, and it wasn’t just plain-vanilla, same-time, same-position sex. Tully considered himself extremely blessed to have a wife as attractive and as horny as Babs. His reverie was interrupted when Babs said, “Here, do my back.”

Tully grunted out a “Hmmm?” and twisted around to find that his wife had stripped off her cover-up and was holding a tube of lotion.

“I need some lotion, or I’m going to burn to a crisp,” she said.

Tully nodded. “Okay, lay down and I’ll do your back.”

Babs nodded and twisted around and lay down, moving carefully so as not to move the beach towels around on the sand. Tully squirted some lotion in the middle of her back, and then worked it all over her torso, and then squirted some more on her arms and legs and did them as well. Babs simply lay there savoring his touch, especially when his fingers flicked between her legs. She knew what would happen next when Tully told her to roll over. Tully put the lotion on her arms and legs first, and then finished with her torso, first oiling up her breasts and her stiff nipples, and then moving down and between her legs, where her pussy was almost pouring out juice. She gasped loudly as she orgasmed on the beach.

After she’d cum, Babs opened her eyes and smiled at her husband. “Your turn.”

Tully simply nodded and pulled off his shirt, and then striped off his trunks. His cock was gloriously erect. He lay face down to start with, but when he rolled over, he looked around briefly. The young honeymooners were now drying off with their beach towels but were looking in their direction. He nodded and smiled, and then lay back down. A few minutes later, Babs was rubbing the lotion onto his cock and giving him a hand-job. When he spurted up into the air, some landed on her tits and some on his chest; Babs rubbed it into their skin as if it was just one more squirt of lotion. His cock slowly deflated, to lie heavily on his stomach.

“Very nice, luv. Want to go swimming now? Or later?”

“Later. We’ll end up washing off the lotion and have to put some more on, and you’re not a young man any longer!” she laughed.

“You want to get spanked?”

She laughed even louder at that. “Whenever you say that, as soon as you see my naked butt, you decide you’d rather do something else than spank it! Like I said, you’re not that young anymore!”

Tully groaned and smacked her on the ass cheek nearest him, but then lay back down with a towel rolled up under his head as a pillow. Babs did the same thing, and then took one of his hands in hers, to lay side-by-side with him under the hot tropical sun. Fortunately, the local sunscreen had a high SPF factor and caused them to tan darkly. With some other suntan products, she knew they would be as red as lobsters in just a few hours.

On the other hand, while she had teased her husband about his age, and his inability to be up for a second round, she knew that wasn’t completely accurate. Babs wasn’t a stupid woman and realized that their normal rate of sex once a day was well above average, both for most married couples and especially for couples their age. However, even that amount of sex seemed minimal compared to what they did on vacation. It might take Tully a bit longer to rejuvenate than a younger man but rejuvenate he would! She wondered if it was something about Haka Nuva itself, since vacations elsewhere never seemed to have that effect on her husband. On the other hand, it could well have been the relaxed, casual, and overtly sexual nature of these vacations that seemed to rev him up. Australia may have been more laid back about such things than her home country of America, but it still wasn’t anywhere near as libidinous as the Maltesanos!

They napped for about an hour, and then stirred awake. It was going to be another beautiful day in the tropics, warm and sunny. They went down to the ocean and swam around for half an hour, mostly just goofing off, but occasionally playing grab ass with each other and fooling around in the water. Babs was happy to discover that Tully’s cock was stiffening pleasantly to her touch. She led the way back to their spot, with her husband’s erection pointing the way. Still, she wasn’t quite ready to screw him right then and there. She dropped to her knees on the beach blanket, grabbing a towel to dry off with and tossing another to him, and then opened the cooler. “Water?” she asked.

“Please.” She handed him a bottle of ice-cold water, and he opened it and drank deeply. “Ta. Lunch now or later?”

Babs smiled at him and swallowed some of her own water. With her free hand, she reached up and ran a finger over his cock, which had subsided some and now hung between his legs. “Later. I think I want something different right now.”

Tully smirked at that and said, “You horny old bugger! Right here and now?”

Babs smiled back. She glanced around and decided that public sex wasn’t quite what she wanted. She continued to fondle him erect, but said, “Let’s go find a clearing.”

Tully helped his wife to her feet, and then they held hands as they headed towards the jungle. There were a number of clearings near the edge, but they knew they weren’t natural. They had seen some of the groundskeepers going into the edge of the jungle once and cleaning out some of the brush. Guests might want to swim and sunbathe naked, but they liked their privacy at times, too. Not all of the ‘clearings’ were the same, either. Some might just be openings, with sandy soil, but in several there was a ‘knocked down’ tree, laying parallel to the ground and at just the right height for somebody to sit on it or lay over it.

Sure enough, they quickly found a small clearing with a path leading into it. The fragrances of the island flowers surrounded them as they moved into the clearing. Tully’s erection was in full force as they got inside. Babs was also excited as they walked, and she could feel the warmth and wetness between her legs.

Tully quickly took control once they were out of sight of the others. He led her over to a tree that was lying across the clearing and tossed his towel over it. He took Babs in his arms and kissed her thoroughly, but then turned her away and pushed her so that she was lying face forward over the tree, cushioned from the bark by his towel. Babs eagerly spread her legs wide and was rewarded when Tully stepped up behind her. Grabbing her hips, he aimed his cock at her cunt, and pushed in easily. Babs moaned loudly as she had her first orgasm. She knew it was just the first of many.

Tully pushed in slowly, savoring the sensation. He and Babs had always had a very sexual relationship, going back to their first date thirty-eight years ago, when they were both serving their respective navies. He had been living in a barracks room at the time and had casually suggested they find a place more conducive to what they seemed to be feeling, and Babs had agreed. They had found a cheap hotel and spent the night screwing non-stop. Things hadn’t changed much since then, although neither of them was twenty-two anymore. He slowly pistoned into his wife from behind as she moaned happily. He leaned down across her back so that he could whisper in her ear. “Ummm, what a bottler of a view. The only way it gets better is when you’re begging me to fuck your arse harder, and we’ll do that this arvo!”

Babs whimpered as her husband used her, driving his cock slowly inside, and then pulling out almost to the point of leaving her. She loved it when he was like this, forceful and dominant. She moaned in orgasm as he described what she would be wearing to dinner that night - a special halter-topped dress with nothing underneath; the dress was cut extremely low in the front, almost to the point her full breasts would spill out into the open, and it was also slit up the front almost to the waist, so that she would need to move carefully to keep from being on display to the world. The dress was so thin and sheer that despite its being opaque it was just one step away from being a nightgown.

She loved it and orgasmed a third time when Tully slammed into her from the rear and filled her cunt with his gooey spunk. She lay there, half over the downed tree with her husband lying on her back, as they caught their breath. Then she pushed him back as his softening cock slipped from her pussy, releasing a small flood of jism down her thighs. “You are a very naughty man!” she told him, giggling.

“And you are a very slutty woman,” he replied.

“Come on, we need to take a quick swim and clean up, and then we need to have lunch. If you mean to follow through on your plans, you’re going to need to eat something and rebuild your strength! You’re being mighty ambitious for an old man!”

Tully smacked his wife on the ass and then took her hand. They gathered up their gear and headed back towards their cooler and beach towels.


Liz and Bob Cramer were dressed casually as they headed down to the beach. They had spent the day doing nothing more than goofing off; they were on their vacation and didn’t have any other plans than to eat, drink, and be merry. And screw - it was their honeymoon, after all! They had slept late and made love twice before getting up. Then they had dressed and gone down to the tiki bar for lunch and a few beers, followed by some sun, sand, and surf in the topless section of the beach. Afterwards they had gone back to their room, fooled around some more, and then gone down to the restaurant for a light dinner.

The interesting part of the day promised to be the evening. After hearing about the ‘Moonlight Picnic’ package offered by the resort, the curious couple had asked about it down at the front desk. The package was a pre-packed cooler, a beach blanket, and a few beach towels, along with a tiki torch and some matches, which could easily be carried by a couple looking for some private time away from the crowd. Inside the cooler were two chilled bottles of wine (red or white, as specified by the couple) and a pair of wine glasses, and some light snacks (several types were available). The beach blanket and beach towels were on top of the cooler, strapped there with a bungee cord, which also held on a tiki torch that was ready to light as soon as they removed the plastic wrapper. Inside the cooler was a small baggie with matches.

Liz and Bob went down to the front desk a little after eight to get their cooler. Both were wearing shorts, t-shirts, and flip-flops. They were also giggling to each other since it was very obvious what the ‘Moonlight Picnic’ was aimed at. They were heading out to the beach to get drunk and fuck under the stars - and the hotel staff knew it! They were both blushing as Bob signed the slip at the front desk.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.