Island Delight - Cover

Island Delight

Copyright© 2017 by rlfj

Chapter 8: Afternoon Delight

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Afternoon Delight - What is it about the island of Haka Nuva that makes one of the most remote locations on Earth so intriguing - and so sexual? Two scientific expeditions join tourists to study -and enjoy - the phenomenon.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

Liz wasn’t sure when Bob was getting back from fishing, but she was feeling tired. She had taken Brenda’s and Babs’ advice and they had all taken the shuttle bus back to the resort. She had dropped her souvenirs and stripped off her clothes, slightly sweaty from walking all over Haka Nuva, small town that it was. Then she had taken a quick shower and pulled on a short robe. It was sheer satin, and she mostly used it as a nightie now that she had grown. Even then, it mostly didn’t cover everything, and she was already despairing whether she would be able to continue wearing it. It was one of her secret worries, that she would outgrow anything sexy, and lose her appeal to her husband. Then she lay down on the bed and napped. She reflected that she was doing that more often, too.

She woke when she heard the door from the hallway open. Rubbing her eyes, she rolled half over and saw Bob coming in. “Hey, honey, how you feeling?” he asked.

“I’m good. I needed a nap. How’d the fishing go?”

“Good, sort of,” he answered wryly. “I need a shower.”

“Good, sort of? Does that mean you caught something or didn’t catch something?”

He snorted out a laugh. “We caught stuff. Tully got himself a real nice blue marlin, a big one, and we got a lot of photos.”

“And you? Blue marlin? White marlin? Sailfish?” she asked, smiling. Liz Cramer couldn’t tell one fish from another, but Bob had shown her pictures of the various big sport fish.

He made a wry smile. “Bluefin tuna,” he admitted quietly.

“What?”

“Bluefin tuna,” he repeated, slightly louder.

Liz stared at her husband before laughing. “You caught Charlie the Tuna?”

“Hey! Charlie was damn big! He weighed almost a hundred-fifty kilos!” Bob protested.

Liz smiled. “Okay, so that’s a lot of tuna fish. Go take your shower.”

“Tough sucker, too! Fought like hell!”

“Go take a shower.”

Bob smiled and headed towards the bathroom, stripping as he went. “Charlie was a real son of a bitch!”

Liz just laughed. She stretched, scratched, and rearranged herself in the most seductive manner possible. That didn’t seem all that possible, though. Her conversations with Brenda and Babs were weighing on her mind. She had never had a problem being seductive to a man before, and certainly not to her husband. Now, she could feel her body changing daily, and she was nervous about losing that appeal.

Ten minutes later, Bob returned from the bathroom, his towel wrapped around his slim frame. “I was hoping you’d still be lying there.”

Liz smiled. “Oh?”

“Yes. I like finding you in a nightie in bed. It’s one of my favorite sights.” Liz smiled at that, but then she rolled away. Though her husband couldn’t see it, her eyes suddenly got teary. “Hey, what’s the problem?”

“Nothing.”

“It’s not nothing. What’s wrong?” Bob sat down on the bed next to her.

“Nothing!” Bob kept cajoling her until Liz finally admitted, “I’m fat!”

Bob rolled his eyes at that. Liz hadn’t been too self-conscious about her pregnancy, but it was coming more often the further she got. He tossed the wet towel aside and slid up behind her. “Does this feel like I think you’re fat?” he asked, sliding his erection against her rear.

“You’re just horny. That doesn’t count!”

“Good Lord!” he muttered. He slid a hand up her hip and moved the hem of her robe up, exposing her rump. Then he moved closer. “Listen, I find you very sexy. I found you sexy when you were skinny and titless, and I find you sexy when you are fat and have big tits. I will find you sexy at a hundred pounds and sexy at two hundred pounds. And most important of all, I find you sexy when you are being a crazy nitwit!” With that he lifted her leg and slid even closer, and his cockhead grazed the entrance to her cunt. He pushed in slowly.

Liz Cramer groaned as her husband entered her. Even though he wasn’t a big man, in one particular way he was a very big man, and he filled her completely. He began to move behind her, and her body began responding as only he could make it respond. It was only as she was coming down from her second orgasm that she felt Bob’s cock spasming, his cum jetting into her.

Afterwards, Bob asked, “Now, what was that about?”

“What?”

“Since when did you get so weepy and self-pitying?”

Liz shrugged. Bob pulled her over to face him, disrupting what little cover she still had on. “I was just talking to Brenda and Babs, and they were saying how they changed and how sex changed and how everything changed after they had children.”

“Uh-huh. And?” Liz tried to roll away, but Bob put a hand on her shoulder and twisted her gently back to face him. “How many kids do Brenda and Babs have?”

“Brenda has two and Babs had three,” she answered.

Bob replied, “So their husbands must have still found them interesting enough to go back for another shot or two after their first child, hmmm?”

“I guess.”

“Okay, enough of this. I thought you were sexy when we met. I thought you were sexy when you told me you were knocked up. I think you’re sexy now. I think the odds are pretty damn good that I will think you are sexy when you are about to pop.”

“What about when I am giving birth?” she asked, smiling again.

“Okay, that’s probably going to be tough, but afterwards, I’ll think you’re sexy.” Liz giggled at that. “Now, if you don’t mind, I’m in bed and you’re in bed, so why don’t you do something that will make me remember how sexy you are.” He pushed one of her hands down to his crotch. “Get to work, lady, or I am kicking you out on the street!”


Babs spent part of the afternoon sunning down at the pool but decided to head back to the room mid-afternoon. At some point Tully was going to come back from his fishing expedition and she wanted to greet him properly. She changed into a lacy baby doll that she had lost the panties to and played with her new puka puka toys for a bit. That was how her husband found her when he let himself into their room.

“Now that’s a nice sight to see,” he said, smiling.

“I’m glad you think so. I was just getting everything warmed up for you.” Babs rolled towards him and lifted a leg up, exposing herself to him. “How’d your fishing go?”

“Grouse! Got myself a nice blue marlin and Bob got a tuna.”

Babs snorted out a laugh. “A tuna?”

“Don’t knock it. I let my marlin go. Bob brought his back and sold it at the dock. That’ll be dinner somewhere tonight.” He began stripping off his clothes. “I’d join you, but I think I need to shower first.”

“I’m sure I can find a way to kill some time.” Babs reached down between her legs and toyed with the puka puka root in her pussy.

“I’m sure you can!” Tully turned away and moved into the bathroom. Five minutes later he was clean, and he returned wearing nothing more than a smile, his erection leading the way.

Tully sat on the bed and rolled next to Babs. “So, what did you do today?” He reached down and took over puka puka duty. Babs rolled towards him and threw a leg lazily over his, and then reached down to toy with his puka puka.

“Ummmm...” murmured Babs. “You’re distracting me. What was that?”

Tully flicked his thumb across his wife’s clit, eliciting a small gasp of pleasure from her. “I asked what you did today.”

“Oh, I took Brenda and Liz into town and taught them about puka puka roots. We all bought several!”

“And did you teach them how to use them?”

“Tully!”

“Maybe a hands-on demonstration or two.”

“Tully, you buggering perv!” she laughed, though her back arched a second later as her husband found an extra-special spot to play with. “You can just keep dreaming!”

“Just wondering.”

She grasped his cock and tugged on it. “Stop wondering and start fucking!” she ordered. Babs rolled onto her back and spread her legs, and Tully moved into position above her. Babs reached between them, spreading her cunt lips, and guiding him inside.

Tully sank down in a single slow movement, bottoming out inside her. “Like that?”

“Just like that!” she sighed, wrapping her arms around his neck. She began to move underneath him, and Tully began slowly moving in and out.

“You’re nice and juicy,” he whispered into her ear. “You lubed up, didn’t you?”

“Mmmmm,” was all Babs replied, but it wasn’t clear to Tully what Babs was saying. Could it have been “Mmmmm - yes” or “Mmmmm - no” or just “Mmmmm - don’t stop!” Or was it just a moan of pleasure? Babs was bucking up against him, and her arms were wrapped tightly around his neck.

Tully reached down to cup his wife’s bottom, pressing his weight down on her, but Babs didn’t mind. He grabbed her butt cheeks and pulled her up against him. That was when his fingers, exploring the crack of her ass, felt something down below. “So, you bought more than just the one puka puka root, didn’t you!” he whispered.

“That’s for later,” she admitted. She wrapped her legs around his waist. “You just keep fucking my pussy. That’s for tonight.”


Steve Oliver made it back to his room a few minutes before four, but it was empty. Looking around, he quickly found a note from Brenda - ‘Gone swimming. Come and join me!’ Smiling, he nodded to himself and bent down to undo his muddy boots. He carried them into the bathroom and knocked them together in the shower. Then he stripped off his clothing and took a shower. Collecting samples could be a messy job, and he needed to clean up. That only took a few minutes and he dried off quickly before heading back out to the bedroom. He pulled his trunks out of the dresser drawer and slipped them on. He could finish cataloging his samples later.

First stop was down by the pool, but Brenda wasn’t there. Applying the razor sharp logic he occasionally boasted of to his wife, though lacking her usual biting response, he figured she was one of two places. She was either down at the beach or at the tiki bar along the way. The third option, that she had headed down to the far end of the beach, he dismissed immediately. While it was conceivable that Brenda might visit there again, she would never go by herself. He stopped in the tiki bar first, and didn’t see her, but smiled to himself as he noticed her down at the beach. Stepping up to the bar, he ordered a pair of Tahitian Specials, which contained rum and a variety of other stuff and were blue but were also large and cold.

Sipping his, he carefully carried the two drinks down to the end of the walkway and onto the sand. Brenda was lying face down on a beach towel spread over a chaise lounge, her eyes closed. She was wearing a thong bikini, which Steve hadn’t known that she owned, but the top was untied to allow her to tan more evenly. “I heard that this was the place to find hot and horny women,” he said. He held her drink over her back, and a droplet of condensation dripped down onto her back.

Brenda squealed as the droplet hit her in the small of the back, just above where the thong split her pale cheeks. “That’s not nice!” she protested.

“What, that this is the place to find hot and horny women, or that you’re one of them?” he asked.

“No, that part is true, both parts. No, I mean about dripping on me!” Brenda sat upright, astonishing her husband by leaving the bikini top on the lounge chair. “That better be for me, because you are in trouble if you are drinking for two.”

Steve didn’t answer at first; he was staring at his wife’s naked tits! She was sitting there on the lounger topless! “Uh...”

Brenda smiled and rolled her eyes. “Steve, it’s not like you’ve never seen my tits before. Sit down before you fall down.”

Steve smiled and looked around for another chair. He handed his wife her drink and then grabbed a lounger of his own, dragging it back next to her. While he was doing that, Brenda rearranged the towel on her lounger and then lay back on it, to sun her front side. “So, who are you and what have you done with my wife? You know, the one who was embarrassed by the idea of wandering down to the other end of the beach the other day.”

Brenda blushed but smiled. “She decided that she was being a little silly. Don’t get your hopes up, though. Topless is all you get. Bottomless is not on the table!”

Steve sat down on the lounger and stretched out next to her, all the while laughing. “I hope you don’t mind if I keep the mental image going, though.”

“I’m just working on my tan and evening out the tan lines.”

“Need some help rubbing the lotion on?”

Brenda gave her husband a wry smile. “That’s pathetic even for you!”

“I’ll have you know I worked my way through college as an oil boy for the Amherst girl’s swim team.”

Brenda snorted and laughed loudly. “Don’t forget, I was there! The only swim team you might have been an oil boy for was the men’s team!”

Steve gave her an affronted look. “Hey, I was a year ahead of you! You have no idea what I was up to my freshman year.”

Brenda laughed some more. “I’ll take my chances. Now, if you keep this up, I am going to laugh so much I’ll spill my drink, so behave!”

Steve smiled at that. “Leaving aside my years of experience, need any help rubbing lotion on now? I’d be willing to make the sacrifice.”

“If I let you do that, the next thing you know we’ll be heading down to the far end of the beach. I think it’s safer to let me do that.” So saying, she sat upright and handed her drink to her husband. “Here, hold this.” She grabbed her beach bag and rooted around in it for a moment before pulling out the suntan lotion. “You can just dream on. I’ll handle this.”

Steve didn’t even make a pretense of not watching as she rubbed the lotion on her body. Instead, he offered helpful tips, none of which were needed, but all of which were R-rated at best. By the time Brenda finished her nipples were puffy and erect. Finished, she took back her drink and lay back on the lounger. Steve finished with, “I think I could do a better job.”

“Not in public, you can’t.”

“We can always go back to the other end of the beach.”

Brenda simply groaned and shook her head. “You have a one-track mind!”

“How about a compromise? We stay here for a few minutes more, while I describe in graphic detail my preferred technique. Then we go back to the room so I can let you compare my technique to yours.”

“Yeah? Steve, you are so full of it! How about we stay here, catch the remaining rays before the afternoon shower arrives, and then we can go inside, clean up, and get dinner.”

“Or there’s the third option. We wait until the storm while you tell me exactly how I should apply the lotion, then when the storm comes, we go inside and try that out. Dinner can wait,” he countered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.