SAMMY - Cover

SAMMY

 

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a story about a man, (38), whose wife left their only daughter (18) and he three years earlier. His daughter now wants breast augmentation surgery, She says she wants it for her Daddy as much as for herself!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Big Breasts  

Next, let me describe myself to you:

38 years old
5ft11 inches tall
Medium brown hair
Brown eyes,
needing glasses to read only


She got the food, I got the salt and pepper and we sat down next to each other, without talking, just eating.

She stopped and I looked over at her, with a long french fry in her mouth, and a slightly upturned smile on her face.

It’s funny, considering that we played this game a lot when she was very little. Pam thought I was being too affectionate with my own daughter, at the time. Funny how things turn around on you like that?

When Pam left us, I let Samantha jump to the conclusion that her mother left us for another man.

Thinking about it now, maybe I did feel emasculated over that. I still have the note she left. Locked away.

Despite all of that, I got the other end of the fry, and bit off a very little bit, and swallowed it, leaving about two inches of it.

I went back to my cheeseburger, washing it down with a drink.

She swallowed the rest of the fry, went “Hmmmph,” and went back to her food.

I was already certain of what was going to happen between us, but it was funny to see her react so sullenly.

“Sammy,” I said grabbing a fry off the plate we had put them on, “Will I need to wear a condom tonight, or are you on the Pill?”

“Per what we have already discussed, Daddy ... I can’t have sex for a while, can I?”

“The term was fully penetrative sex, that doesn’t count oral sex, I don’t believe,” I said grabbing and putting a large bunch of fries in my mouth.

“Pig!”

Chewing long enough to make a viable retort, I finally said, “Actually french fries are potatoes, not pork!”

She busted out laughing, then went into the little giggle that ... reminded me of her mother and this fabulous young lady when she was only ten years old.

Her laughing got me laughing, as I policed the table, feeling her having grabbed the back loop of my pants, much like she did, for the last twelve years growing up.


“If it isn’t too impertinent of me, Sammy, how recently have you had a period?”

The giggle came back, stopped, and she said, “Bobby, I am on the pill, my period ended five days ago. I typically am ovulating for six days starting around the ninth each month, and lastly, I never want you to wear a condom...
ever!”

She has a way of saying something, no matter what, that has been getting me turned on since she first asked for her ‘new and improved’ breasts.

Up, at the top of the stairs, she took my arm and asked, “Your room or mine, Bobby?”

“Let’s each take a shower, separately, then meet in your room, why don’t we?”

“That sounds like a deal, Daddy, I must wear a bra, for safety’s sake.”

“Would that be my or your safety, Baby?”

Giggling, she said, “You have become so much more charming, considering that some unknown stranger took your wife from you.”

“You are easy to be charming to, my dear, see you a bit!”


Knocking first, out of habit, she responded, “Who is it?” followed by her loud giggle.

“Bobby! Your father said I could come upstairs.”

“Come on in, Bobby, I’ve been waiting for you.”

I opened the door, to find her on her bed, in only a bra, with a couple of her fingers playing with a completely shaved pussy, also reminiscent of her mother.

“Are you still OK with what we are about to do?” I asked.

“Bobby, I had a girlfriend named Ziva and we sucked on each other’s pussy a lot, giving and getting a number or orgasms. We could kiss for a while first, if you want? I’m in no hurry.”

I got on to the bed, dropping my blue boxers with red hearts all over it.

“Oh, boy Dad ... Bobby, that is a really nice cock you have got there.”

“Well, I know we can’t do anything but oral, but I wanted to introduce you to him, if that makes any sense.”

“Would you like me to give you a hand job, Bobby, I really would like to do that, especially seeing how big you are?”

“Sure, go ahead, Sammy.”

She certainly knew what to do, but was going slow, although that seemed to be very entertaining to both of us.

She also saw that I had doubled in size from my soft length to my hard, and said, “Why would Mommy leave you, Bobby. You are amazing to be around, I love your sense of humor, and you have a nice long dick.”

“Have you ever had one in your hand or your mouth before?” I asked, worried at her answer.

“Ziva had a little brother, named Mike, who didn’t mind being experimented with. We jacked him off, sucked him off, and let him play with our tittles and pussy. We were both 15, he was 14, with a dick not nearly as big as yours, Bobby.”

“Did you let him fuck you?”

“No! He asked us that, but we were staying virgins for whomever came along,” she said.

“What happened to them?” I asked feeling my nuts ready to empty.

“I’m not real sure, they left on a trip, and I haven’t seen them since. I think they became lovers.”

“My!” I said. “That’s almost as nasty as a father and daughter making love, don’t you think?”

Instead of responding to that, she bent over and put her mouth on the head of my dick, just before I ejaculated.

“Aaaauuuuuuggghhh! Sammmmmmy,” I said.

I lost track of how much or how many explosions left my dick, but her hand was squeezing me, in an apparent attempt to get every single drop into her mouth.

I was amazed how her lips felt, so different from her mother’s, as I heard her throat swallow my load.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.