SAMMY - Cover

SAMMY

 

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is a story about a man, (38), whose wife left their only daughter (18) and he three years earlier. His daughter now wants breast augmentation surgery, She says she wants it for her Daddy as much as for herself!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Big Breasts  

My name is Robert, I’m 38 years old with an 18-year-old daughter named Samantha who wanted me to start calling her Sammy.

It’s just us these days, with her mother (Pamela) leaving me for another woman (Soria). That was really difficult for me, but I got over it.

I was pretty well off which didn’t affect her at all. With her gone, I raised my daughter by myself since Sammy had turned 13 and I was 33. I did all the things her mother should’ve been around for. I figured it was just part of being a dad. This caused Sammy and I to become very close.

Being loaded (with Money, not alcohol), gave me the chance to get her whatever she wanted so when she came to me wanting to go to the doctor to get bigger tits, I told her “Whatever you want, Dear.”

I took her to the doctor who gave her a book to look over to decide what size she wanted to be. Of course, Sammy asked my opinion, which I gave her, after asking the doctor what would be considered too big. He gave his opinion and the surgery was scheduled.

I took Sammy home and we had dinner. I brought up the subject, “Why is it you want bigger breasts?”

“Well,” she said, “Mom had big ones and I saw how much you loved her, so I decided I wanted to be loved just as much as she was. That’s why I want to have bigger boobs, so you will love me more.”

“That’s ridiculous,” I said. “I love you just the way you are.”

“I’m barely a B cup and mommy ... she was pretty big.”

“I loved your mother just as much is I love you. The sizes of her or your breasts are irrelevant to me.”

“It isn’t irrelevant to me, Daddy ... I asked you and you agreed already.”

“You are exactly right, Samantha. You go back in eleven days and will get what I’ve already paid for. I love you now and I will still love you after everything is done.”

She actually put a red X through each day on the big calendar in the kitchen, as it passed by, getting all excited and giving me a hug. Of course, her getting excited was getting me all excited as well.

The day came and I took her to the doctor. He asked me if I wanted to observe, I politely said “No thank you. I wanted to be surprised.”

That made Sammy very happy. Two hours later I was told everything was done. I went in to see her and she was waking up from the anesthesia. After Sammy was alert, they discussed what needed to be done next.

We both listened carefully and I took her home, and she went straight into her bedroom. She said ‘good night’ to me and I kissed her on her forehead. I went back to the car, closed the door and the garage door.

I fixed her some dinner and took it up to her. She was upbeat and alert.

“Hello Daddy, I feel so much better now, thank you so much for letting me do this. You’ll be the first person to see them, I promise.”

“If that’s what you want, that’s fine with me,” I said. “The doctor recommended you had a fulltime assistant for the first couple days, I am more than able to do that for you. You can’t exercise for five days after that, and then only low impact. After that, everything in moderation.”

“When can I have sex again?” she asked.

“Do you have a boyfriend? This is news to me!”

“Answer my question first, Daddy?”

“Well, from the literature the doctor gave me, it advised six weeks before any activity that involves high impact, like jumping, jogging and, I suspect, full intercourse.”

“When can I show them off to you, Daddy?”

“Two days, and if you need help rewrapping your support bandages, give me a yell or send me a text or email. You don’t want to overdue, keeping your blood pressure at 100 over 40 or less. Do you understand all of these instructions, young lady?”

“Yes, I do. I remember being told to wear a bra to bed, with being wrapped to keep my girls from being jostled too much. Sleeping on my back will be the toughest thing to do. I’ve been sleeping naked and on my right side, my whole adult life.”

“Good girl, rest for a while, I’ll be working in my office downstairs, here’s your phone, contact me for anything. Is the pain coming back, I have the pain pills when you need one?”

“I’m OK, I really am!”

“On your back,” I said backing out from her room.

She giggled and waved at me.

On my way downstairs, I got a text, “Love U Dadi!”

I sent back, “Knot as much as I luv U.”

That’s our thing, texting with a word misspelled on purpose. She started it right after her mother left us. No letters, no phone calls, she just left, with her lesbian lover I didn’t know she had.


Fast Forward – Seven Days

Using a combination of batting her eyes, using her dimples and just looking so cute, she talked me into taking her shopping for underwear, brassieres to be specific.

I suggested Penny’s, she insisted on Victoria’s Secret ... guess who won?

Remember when I said, how it didn’t matter to me if she had done this whole ‘bigger boobs’ thing?

It mattered, she had gone from less than a full B-cup to a full D-cup, and even when not wearing anything remotely resembling a tight top, her ‘girls’ were constantly catching my eye ... and she loved it. She most enjoyed it when she walked around the house in only a T-shirt with no bra at all.

She asked that I drove us there, while giving me directions, using her phone.

Now is the time to describe her to you all:

18 years old
5ft7 inches tall
Natural curly blonde hair
Exquisite brown eyes
Her new measurements:
36D-22-34

Bigger and prettier than her mother ever was!

We pulled up to the Perimeter Mall, on Ashford Dunwoody Road, in Atlanta, Georgia. I got out, opened her door, and she took my arm and we walked into the store together. The store had only just opened, for the day, and we were the only ones there along with two female employees.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.