Trading Up
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2017 by Xalir

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 13 - John Hooker has an enviable life. A beautiful wife, a career as an architect, a hobby as a part-time MMA fighter that pays for itself and a little more. He lives in sunny California and doesn't have a care in the world, until his wife drops a bombshell on him that spirals his life out of control. How will life look when the dust settles and what parts of his life will be forever ruined? Even he doesn't know.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sports   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Lactation   Oral Sex   Squirting   BBW   Big Breasts   Hairy   Revenge   Slow  

When the alarm went off, I rolled out of bed and looked at her prone form. I was tempted to put on another condom and bang her ass again, but I slapped her ass sharply to get her started instead. She jumped and shrieked in shock at the spanking, reaching back to rub her cheek as she came awake slowly. She looked at me strangely and I ignored her. “You have time to shower,” I told her before I went to make something to eat. I put on coffee and then made myself a bowl of oatmeal. Once it was done, I decided not to be a complete asshole, so I put another bowl in the microwave for her. I stood at the counter while I waited for the coffee to finish, eating quietly with last night on my mind.

Had I gone too far? Had I hurt her? The answer to both of those was that I probably had. Did she deserve it? Yeah. Would I do it again? I wasn’t sure. I felt like last night was a good point to walk away. She’d either be sad to see me go or she’d be relieved that she wasn’t going to have to go through that again.

I poured my coffee and added cream and sugar to taste. Again, my guilt over last night made me pour hers and make it the way she’d want it. I set it and her oatmeal at the table and continued to lean against the counter. I heard her pad into the kitchen on bare feet and felt her slip her arms around me from behind. “How’d you sleep?” she asked.

“Fine,” I told her. “You?”

“I need twelve more hours,” she moaned. “It was worth it though. You feel better after that?”

I turned in her arms. She had a dreamy look on her face. “How do you feel?” I asked curiously. I didn’t really care at this point. I was more checking to make sure that I’d battered her to the point that Brad was out of luck for today.

“I feel like I’ve been fucked by a machine,” she said. “I’m sore and tender and I don’t think I’ve ever had that many orgasms. Where did that come from?”

I shrugged. “You’re not the only one capable of picking up new tricks,” I told her, avoiding the question while seeming to give her the answer. It was her magic trick, I figured it was appropriate to use it against her.

“Cecilia taught you THAT?!!?” she asked, startled.

“Nope,” I told her. “Sissy’s never seen that.”

“Then who?” she gaped.

“Someone I met through fighting,” I said. It was true in its own way. It was my own inner mean streak. I’d met this particular side of me in the cage and I taught myself a new way to use it last night.

“Whoever it was, they’re a genius! I don’t think I can walk right today,” she stretched up to kiss me and then walked to the table very gingerly, sitting carefully to eat her breakfast.

Great, I thought. I created a junkie. She was battered, but was a believer in what she’d gotten. I didn’t want her interested in more. I wanted her to whimper at the thought of cock for the next month.

I brought the rest of my breakfast to the table and she kept up a steady stream of conversation while she ate. When I was done, I nursed my coffee quietly while she chattered about how much she liked the sex and told me in no uncertain terms that she was looking forward to next time once she recovered from last night.

She finally looked at the time and sighed, going to put on make-up and get dressed. “I’ll be home for dinner,” she told me when she was getting ready to leave.

“Don’t you think he’s going to have some questions about why you’re not spending the evening with him?” I asked without much investment in the outcome either way.

“Maybe,” she said. “I’m sure he’ll be sour, but I DID promise you to spend more time here.”

“Don’t feel obligated,” I told her dryly. “I’ll either be here or not. Depends on how today goes.”

She nodded, but looked disappointed that I wasn’t planning to be here. “Oh. Okay,” she said, taking the rebuke.

“If I’m tied up, dinner’s in the fridge,” I reminded her. She came and gave me a kiss, told me she loved me and then she had to go. I suppressed a smile as she had difficulty with the stairs.

When she was gone, I couldn’t help it. I called Cecilia.

“Good morning, Sunshine!” she chirped brightly.

“Well, someone started the day with a smile,” I commented with a laugh. “Is Marty in a similarly good mood?”

“He may be whistling a little,” She admitted. “What’s on your mind?”

“Just wanted to add to your morning smile,” I told her.

“Okay, dish it up for me,” she said, all business.

“Barb’s promise to be home for dinner? She showed up after midnight with a brutal load of cum on her face. She swears it was just his, but it was a lot.”

“Fucking whore!” she snarled. “You need to do something to make her sorry she was ever born.”

“It’s already been taken care of,” I told her. “We got into another fight and then she wanted to give me pity sex to make it better.”

“Of course she did,” she said, disgusted. “Did you hit her?” she asked.

“I told her that I didn’t trust her lover not to be diseased so I wasn’t touching her without a condom on.”

“Good boy. That must have shut her up.”

“You wish,” I said. “She told me to go get some. It was 1AM and she told me to go out for condoms if that was what I needed to ‘get over’ myself.”

“Get over yourself?” she repeated and seethed. “How do you expect me to go through the whole day without killing her?”

“I’ll get to that,” I promised. “So I went and got some. When I got back, I fucked her ass until it bled and she was too sore and had to stop. Then I changed condoms and pounded her pussy until she cried for me to stop. She’s running on about three hours of sleep and she can barely walk. I figured you’d be amused all day as she hobbles around the office like she’s got arthritis.”

“How come I never got that complete a fucking?” she asked coyly.

“Because I didn’t hate you. I was on a mission last night. Her coming home covered in cum was Brad’s way of telling me that he owned her. She’d given me a blowjob the night before, so he had to reassert his dominance. I sent a message back that if I couldn’t have her, I’d wreck her.”

She laughed. “I can’t wait to see them at the office now!” she said with glee. “You gonna keep doing that to her?”

“I thought about climbing back in the saddle this morning and making sure the message was good and clear, but I took pity on her and let her have breakfast instead.” I told her. “I’m just waiting on a call from Doris to go pick her up so we can start her on a weight-loss program.”

“I hope that turns out well for you,” she said.

“I’m cool with her just getting the confidence to move forward with her life. If she wants to start a revenge affair to hurt Brad, so much the better, but I’m not hanging my hopes on that plan.”

“Well, I still hope it goes well,” she told me. “Keep me informed and save me a dance on Saturday.”

“I will,” I promised and we said goodbye.

Doris texted me that she was free for the day and I replied that I was on my way. I picked her and little Brad up and put his car-seat in so he could be strapped in.

We got on the road and I smirked. “So our spouses managed to not show up at home when they were supposed to,” I commented to start the ball rolling.

She nodded. “Brad came home and got a phone call within about fifteen minutes. I was already in bed, but he was fuming when he came to bed.”

“He’ll probably be angrier tonight,” I told her with a laugh and told her about what had happened at my place.

“For two hours?!!?” she gaped. “Oh my!”

I shrugged. “I wasn’t focused on pleasure. I was sending a message to Brad.”

“What message?” she asked curiously.

“She can barely walk today,” I told her. “She’ll have to tell him that she’s in no condition for sex. He’s not going to like that.”

“Sort of like how my grandfather talked about getting cured of smoking when his parents caught him as a kid with cigarettes,” she said with a smirk. “He said his dad locked him in a closet with a carton of smokes and wouldn’t let him out until they were all gone. He told me that he’d never been so sick in his life and he never smoked again. You did the same thing to your wife last night.”

I shrugged. “I think I need to up my game,” I said dryly. “This morning, she was filled with enthusiasm to do it again.”

“I can’t say I blame her,” she said breathlessly. “Two hours!”

I smiled. “If we had a sitter for little Brad, I’d point out that we have plenty of time,” I told her.

She blushed deeply. “I don’t even know if all the parts still work,” she admitted. “I sort of lost interest in sex after the baby was born. It’s slowly come back, but Brad never tries anymore. I guess if I’d done my duty, he never would have turned to your wife,” she told me sheepishly.

I reached over and took her hand. “That’s not on you,” I told her firmly. “That’s on them. You just had a baby. Your body needed time to heal from that without accepting visitors.”

“I still could have done things for him,” she sighed regretfully.

I gave her hand a squeeze. “He doesn’t deserve your devotion,” I told her. “You gave him a son. He should have given you some understanding.”

She nodded uncomfortably. “I still feel partly responsible,” she said. “He’d have kept his hands off your wife if I’d been able to satisfy his needs at home.”

“What about your needs?” I asked pointedly.

She looked down. “I’m fine,” she said in a subdued voice. She sounded like she was used to being dismissive about her own desires.

“Are you saying that you aren’t interested in making sure that the new bed is working right? I definitely need help with that,” I told her with a wry smile.

“If we had a sitter for Brad, I’d want you to give me what she had. Maybe twice,” she giggled nervously. “I don’t want to neglect him though.”

I nodded. “Do you have someone that you normally use for a sitter?” I asked curiously.

She shook her head. “Sometimes I have a neighbor watch him if I have to go out to the doctor or something. Most times, I just take him with me.”

I nodded. “Let me think about that problem for a bit. For today, I think we’ll get you started with your workout routine and I’ll put the bed together in between sets.”

“Let me help with putting the bed together,” she urged me. “I’m pretty good at figuring these things out and the instructions almost always leave something unclear.”

“Okay,” I agreed. When we got to the house, I went to the garage while she pulled Brad out of his car-seat. I got the toolkit which was as cheap as advertised. It was an embarrassment to anything more than a casual task. We went into the house and I led her upstairs. We put the baby-gate at the end of the hall so that Brad could play there, but not get to the stairs. It took us the better part of an hour to put the frame together even with two of us. In that time, we talked a lot about the affair and other topics.

I was enjoying her company and I don’t think it was one-sided. She was extremely self-conscious about her weight and her body and herself overall.

I finally closed the bedroom door, checking to make sure Brad was content for the moment and took her hands in mine. “Doris, I think I can help you a lot here,” I told her. “I can get your body in shape and help you keep it in shape. I think that once you do that, you’ll start to recapture some of your confidence. That’s the momentum that you can use to keep making positive changes in your life.”

“I’d like that,” she admitted quietly.

“I’d like to help you with your other problem too,” I said solemnly.

“What problem is that?” she asked, biting her lip.

“You said you were worried that not all the parts were working,” I reminded her. “I think Brad’s neglect has hurt your confidence more than your weight has.”

She hung her head, but nodded. “I’m not sexy and thin like I used to be,” she said. “Brad used to look at me with lust in his eyes. Now, when he looks at all, it’s with disappointment.”

“I know we haven’t known each other for very long,” I told her, “but I’d be honored to help you feel sexy and thin again. Thin will take some time. Sexy doesn’t have to wait.”

Her eyes flicked to the door. “Brad...”

“Is fine for the moment,” I told her. “I don’t think we’ll take two hours for a first time, but I’ll start looking for a babysitter for him once in a while if you want to lose yourself in a different kind of workout.”

She looked deeply tempted as her eyes searched mine longingly. I made up my mind and stepped closer, slipping my arms around her. She was trembling slightly, but also looked at me with a look that said she wasn’t about to stop me. “If you’re not comfortable with this, I’ll stop,” I told her. “You can still count on me to help you with the gym and be your friend and help you with getting through this. This isn’t a condition for my help.”

“Shut up!” she breathed and kissed me. She was hungry for attention and she soaked it up like sand drinks water. Time stood still for us to savor that first kiss. Her body was soft and yielding, mine was firm and hard. She delighted in how my muscles felt and I was more aroused by her than I’d expected. Her body was different from any other woman I’d ever held in my arms. I took off my shirt, breaking our kiss long enough to pull it over my head and she did the same, her blouse, tossed aside hastily.

I could see the marks of her pregnancy and Dr. MacDonald was right. Surgery would have been expensive. Liposuction, tucks, implants and lifts would all be necessary to restore her original figure from this point. Some of that work would still be needed, but we could work wonders with diet, exercise and Bio Oil to help reduce her stretch marks. She was a little self-conscious, but lust was taking over and driving her forward, despite her anxiety over her body.

She unbuttoned her jeans and pushed them down over her hips, jiggling enticingly as she squirmed out of her pants. She left her panties and bra in place as she shed the rest of her clothes, standing before me in plain underwear. Her panties were pink cotton bikinis and the bra was a plain white with wide straps and looked to be holding a pair of sizable breasts. She was gorgeously pale, telling me that her red hair wasn’t a dye job.

I’d managed to lose my pants and socks too and when we came together again, she could feel my cock pressed into her stomach. She moaned in approval as she felt its hardness and her hands explored my body boldly. I knew that Brad was no specimen, so I let her get a feel for my body. I intended to give her every opportunity to touch and feel to her heart’s content. I gathered her into my arms and kissed her again, her tongue eagerly seeking out mine, her need consuming her.

I took the opportunity to unhook her bra ... or at least try to. The thing seemed to be an endless array of clasps. I started to wonder if it was designed to keep her tits in or keep me OUT, but it finally came free, the ends springing away from each other. They’d obviously been under some tension. I moved my hands up to her shoulders and eased the straps down her arms before I broke the kiss, stepping back to pull her bra with me.

She was shy about the way they looked and crossed her arms to hide them from me. I took her hands and gently pulled them away from her chest. “Don’t hide,” I told her.

“They’re ... ugly though,” she protested even as she let me see for myself. They weren’t perky and there were some stretch marks on them, but they were full and round and she had prominent nipples that reminded me of Cecilia, but her breasts were massive. They dwarfed Sissy’s and even made my wife’s look dainty. I didn’t know what came after DD, but I’d say her cans were at least two sizes bigger, maybe three.

“They’re not ugly,” I told her. “They may be the largest breasts I’ve ever seen though.” I kissed her again and guided her to the bed, laying her down gently. I hefted one of her breasts in my hands and it took both hands to handle it. It was like holding a watermelon made of jello. I was amazed that her breast didn’t fall apart in my hands. It was soft and felt so delicate that I was worried about hurting her, but she moaned in obvious approval as I squeezed the soft flesh.

“Ooo! Not too hard or they’ll...” she trailed off as a tiny spritz of milk erupted from her nipple, surprising me and mortifying her. She buried her face in her hands and started to cry, humiliated that she was so full of milk.

I pulled her hands away and kissed her lips gently. “It’s okay,” I told her. She was deeply damaged by what had happened to her body after the pregnancy and probably more so by Brad’s casual mistreatment. She slowly calmed down and every time she tried to say something or get up, I’d kiss her again, silencing her.

She was laying there quietly, lust still struggling to make itself known while she wallowed in humiliation. She had nothing to be ashamed of, but it had been so long since anyone had told her that, that she’d be hard pressed to believe it.

“I’ve never tasted breast milk,” I told her quietly and lowered my head to lick up the droplets that stretched across her breast in a line. She watched me, her breathing quickening as I tongued her breast clean, making my way toward the nipple.

She gasped when I licked the tip and I watched it crinkle in response, hardening and lengthening in anticipation of feeding an infant. It was normal and natural and sexy as Hell. I looked up at her and smiled, seeing her glazed eyes watching me with interest. I lowered my mouth to her nipple and kissed it gently. She gave a breathy sigh and I parted my lips, pulling the taut nipple between them. She groaned then and I could feel her hands on the back of my head, holding me against her swollen breast. I sucked on the nipple, my mouth filling with sweetish liquid. It was delicious and I eagerly sucked for more, drinking my fill. She encouraged me to switch breasts often so they were both drained evenly. When I was done, I let her nipple slip from my mouth and kissed her again. I knew she could taste her milk on my tongue. I hope she liked it because I thought it was amazing.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.