Elaine's Dad
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2017 by Jaded Lady

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Elaine's sordid love affair with her Dad becomes an obsession she can't escape. A heartwarming tale of incest for Dads everywhere.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Coercion   Incest   Father   Bestiality  

Having said a fond farewell Greg and Marcia the Ascot’s resumed their cruise and it wasn’t long before Elaine had spilt the beans on the naughty visit they had made to the lady’s brothel and the disgusting acts the ‘girls’ had engaged in.

Having let the cat out of the bag, Dan immediately saw the opportunity for a ‘punishment and truth’ session.

As their cabin had no bondage facilities Dan discreetly asked his Jamaican steward if he would help out with some restraining duty later.

And so it was when they had returned from dining at the Verandah Grill that Richmond was lying in wait for the pair to enter their cabin. When they did, the black man way-laid Elaine from behind; pinning her arms behind her

Dan was impressed that he had entered into the spirit of things by stripping off down to his thong, which was doing little to restrain his manhood, and had brought his black hide up to a shining ebony lustre with olive oil.

In the following half hour Elaine was stripped and tormented while she described in detail the disgusting things she had the twelve year old boy perform for her.

She was also made to declare how much she had been turned-on by each act of depravity and while doing so Richmond’s cock had made it’s way between her thighs bringing her to the edge of climax. The slut was utterly desperate for release.

Satisfied he had wrung out all there was from her, Dan now sat facing his naked daughter. He then instructed his steward to give the slut a thoroughly good fucking.


When their cruise on Ocean Odyssey had ended and they later reflected on the great time they’d had, Elaine and her Dad both agreed this had been the best.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.