Elaine's Dad - Cover

Elaine's Dad

Copyright© 2017 by Jaded Lady

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Elaine's sordid love affair with her Dad becomes an obsession she can't escape. A heartwarming tale of incest for Dads everywhere.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Coercion   Incest   Father   Bestiality  

Ocean Odyssey was now cruising through the sparkling Caribbean to Panama.

Elaine and Marcia Ford had gone off to explore some of the ships lower deck attractions, marvelling at the vastness of the main atrium and mingling with the hundreds of passengers who were doing much the same. Among the café lounges and shops and bars were scattered novelty attractions and rides. They then discovered a sun soaked deck area with a large wonderful swimming-pool. This they both agreed was a great place to rest up with a cool drink and take in the action. By the time they’d dispatched their first Martini’s they were comparing the attributes of various male bathers and who they’d choose to screw given the choice. Before long they were exchanging course suggestions;

“Do you like them really big Elaine?” ventured Marcia.

“Yea, firm little butt and big cock!” joked Elaine, and they both giggled girlishly.

Greg Ford and Dan were also getting to know each other better back up in the Verandah Grill Bar.

When Dan was candid about his wealth being fairly small and recent through exploiting immigration regulations, he impressed the American; because here was a Limey who wasn’t playing the class game. He had worked the system and succeeded.

So Greg opened up too. He had also escaped being a salary slave later in life. Back home he operated a few high-class call-girls; and it paid for life’s little extras like the occasional cruise! Greg and Dan were getting along together just fine and they had another drink.

“How do you come by a classy call-girl I wonder?” Dan ventured.

“Now that’s a very good question.” smiled Greg smugly.

“Well I imagine you simply polish up a common one!” Dan speculated.

“That’s just what you don’t do.” stated Greg, “You can’t make a silk purse from a sows ear!”

Dan laughed, “Or a soft silky pussy?”

“What you need Dan is a decent damsel in distress; one who’s never been on the game before but who is financially up against it ... see?” explained Greg, but also a dame who can mix with classy clients; ... then she gets hooked in; see!”

Dan listened casually as Greg spoke of a couple of other ‘trade’ secrets.

That evening they cut dinner short so the ‘girls’ could catch a show at the main theatre; while the men opted for an evening at poker in the Card Club.

...

Panama would be the Ford’s last port of call before they bid farewell to the Ascot’s. They would be jetting back home to Vancouver; but not before they had enjoyed a run ashore with their new found friends.

The Ford’ s had done Panama before and were eager to show them what they’d enjoyed in the past. Once ashore they did a few cultural places before lunching at a lovely restaurant with a view of the harbour and hills.

With the meal concluded Marcia then went off with Elaine for an hour while the men remained to enjoy a peaceful cognac by themselves.

What Marcia wanted to share with her new friend was something rather naughty; a brothel for ladies! It was an inconspicuous place and entrance was through the rear of a small fashion shop.

But inside your needs were looked after; if they could accommodate you they would; and what Marcia sought was very young men with very big cocks.

The Madam said they did had a selection available; if she would care to relax in the cocktail bar while they were assembled? Although the bar was small it was decorated in an exotic style and they both felt quite nervous now. Then suddenly while Marcia and Elaine pensively sipped at Martini’s, eight boys, aged eleven to sixteen and all naked except for t-shirts, quietly filed in before them.

Below the t-shirts hung their unnaturally large cocks; a few already had a hard-on. Some cocks were beautiful; but some were grotesquely deformed. The women’s pulses had gone into overdrive.

They were paraded in a circle before them and all looked tantalizingly sexy with their large cocks waggling between their thighs. Both women were embarrassed but excited at the prospect of choosing one of these boys to fuck about with and both had already creamed their panties.

Each of them eagerly made their choice.

Having done so the boys were dismissed apart from the two chosen who came and sat on the bare laps of their ladies; their testicles hanging between the girls bare thighs; their big cocks begging to be held. Their small arms encircled their necks and then they sat waiting. Elaine glanced at Marcia who gave a ‘what the hell shrug’ and giggled nervously. Her boy was younger than her grandson back home; yet his cock was bigger than Greg’s!

Then over coming their shame and guilt they both began fondling the boys genitals.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.